The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_vote_lcapLive Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_voting_barLive Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_vote_lcapLive Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_voting_barLive Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman)

Post by Ultragal June 6th 2017, 1:15 pm

They say bad news travels fast. The news feed on Medicine Woman's smartphone filled with a glaring headline: "Wild mustangs vanish from the southwestern prairie in the USA!" Medicine Woman leaped into action! It was bad enough that wild mustangs are an endangered species, but even the few left couldn't just suddenly *vanish*!

Something had to be done...and *fast*! Medicine Woman quickly grabbed her gear. As she left her longhouse, she punched in Jeannie's text number. The text said: "I may need your help. Sending GPS feed to my location. Bad hombres need a taste of justice. Please reply. From your old friend: Medicine Woman." She hoped the world's greatest bounty hunter could face a bunch of bad guys that were definitely not from any "Old West" movie.

She didn't know that a third party might get involved...
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman)

Post by ElektaKount June 6th 2017, 2:42 pm

*Bueee*

The sound of a frost ray filled the empty parking lot as the last armed man was turned into a statue of ice. In the center of the empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere were a few trucks that were towing large trailers, as the statues of men and women frozen in ice stood about.

Apparently the local police had put out an alert for these vehicles, a tip that Dr.Frost had picked up.

Wasn't that hard to find them, large trucks pulling large trailers...now to see what they were carrying.

Dr.Frost went up to one of the trailers, that's when he heard it. Was that...horses? Were these guys stealing horses? Odd thing to steal, especially for a gang this heavily armed. The horse market must be going up or something...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) Tumblr_inline_opklgmB5gM1svholc_540
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Quote : Time fer da WAAAAGH!

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 6th 2017, 3:02 pm

so Jeannie Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) Cowgirl_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dbe1lhb

wanting to have some fun decided to go on a trip out west and at the moment was amusing herself at a cowboy-themed bar playing with one of them mechanical bulls.weee this is fun, huh have to see if  you can buy one of these things to take home with you

done with her ride Jeannie gets back to the table she was at a sound comes from her bag. Just Around the Riverbend, Jeannie had set the ringtones of her phone with songs to match her friends would play when they called.  yay, this one meant it was her favorite shaman.

darn, just a text, she was hoping to talk she hadn't heard from her in awhile, huh needs help, Bad hombre's. ok, Jeannie sends her a message she'll be right there. gusses it's high noon

Jeannie hops on her motorcycle and takes off to the location.  Medicine Woman sent

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on June 25th 2017, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal June 6th 2017, 7:23 pm

((OOC: There's no posting order. Please feel free to post at any time. Thank you.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 6th 2017, 7:33 pm

(OCC: Someone's gotta respond to me)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live Free (ElektaKount, Jeannie Rose & Medicine Woman) Tumblr_inline_opklgmB5gM1svholc_540

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 8th 2017, 1:08 am

Jeannie gets to the spot and looks around for medicine woman. when she see a funny sight a garden of ice sculptures. who ever made them sure was good they looked pretty real.

Wondering she hears horses sounds and decides to go see wondering what horses might be doing out here. she follows it to some trucks with horses in it. weird she sees a spaceman, wondering about she thought they only took cows.

hey Mr. Spaceman, I'm looking for my friend have you seen an Indian lady out here?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 8th 2017, 2:07 am

"Space man huh?" THe man in the ice suit said. "I know the fringes of space are cold, but uh, I'm not that cold."

The big man turned around, reveling a man wearing a gas mask under the domed helmet.

"I think you being a bit to general, I could of seen an indian lady, but how do we know you are talking about the same one?" the man seemed to gaze over the girl, ice gun was being held with both of his hands. "Nice get up, by the way, really compliments with the background."

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal June 8th 2017, 11:49 am

Medicine Woman got on her Apaloosa (a kind of horse).  She rode to the prairie.  She stopped her horse a few yards away.  She got off the horse and left him behind a pile of boulders.

She walked carefully, her bow and arrow at the ready.  She finally saw Jeannie and a man who was a stranger to her.  She also saw the ice statues.

Medicine Woman knew that Jeannie wasn't a cryokenetic (controls ice with the mind).  She pointed her bow and arrow at the man holding some kind of weapon. "Step away from her (Jeannie), mister...or else!"  Her arrow was pointed at the hand the man was holding the weapon with. "If you don't want to lose your hand or have your weapon broken, then don't move! Are you the one who turned those people into ice sculptures?"

https://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/467032/519081091/stock-photo-appaloosa-horse-runing-on-the-meadow-in-summer-time-close-up-519081091.jpg

((OOC: Click link to see what an Apaloosa looks like.))

Last edited by Ultragal on June 8th 2017, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an image.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 8th 2017, 12:06 pm

The man in the suit glanced over at the new comer. Under his mask, his eyebrows went up.

"A bit rude to point a... bow and arrow?" Said the man in his deep voice. "This thing could stop bullets and knives, I don't think an arrow is going to do much, but I've been wrong before. And yes, I was the man who froze these losers."

He looked back at the girl in the cowboy hat. "I am assuming this is your Native American friend?"

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 8th 2017, 6:40 pm

Jeannie smiles when the spaceman complemented her outfit. thnaks I like it two, it's super cuteI got some more when I was shopping earlier this place has nice close. Jeannie amused looks at the man trying to figure him out when she see medicine woman pop out.

she smiles and waves to her yup that's her, he does have a point about pointing, he is a nice snowman, well I guess cause you said your not a spaceman, wait those are people? why are you making people into popsicles, also can you make snow cones with that thing?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 8th 2017, 7:30 pm

"Snowmen are much more fragile." THe man in the suit said, raising his hand and clenching it into a fist. "I, on the other hand, am not. And don't worry about them, they'll live. Just need to thaw them out a bit... and yes, I can make snow cones, but your going need to find your own syrup, cause I'm not providing it.

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 9th 2017, 7:42 pm

Jeannie jumps around excitedly
ok let's find a big bucket of syrup then and make a giant snow cone! Jeannie wonders where to look for syrup.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 9th 2017, 7:49 pm

"Hey, hello?" The big man said as he snapped his fingers through his gloves. "I think you need to get your priorities straight; Who exactly are you lot? I am assuming you have something to do with why the police making these vehicles here wanted?"

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 10th 2017, 3:33 pm

huh the big man snaps Jeannie out of her snow cone dreams
me I'm Jeannie nice to meet you, no I don't know about cops or cars I just got medicine woman's message to meet her here cause she needed help with something, then I bumped into you looking for her.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 11th 2017, 2:24 am

"Geez, who said I was looking for her?" said the big man as he took his ice gun with one hand and rested onto his shoulder. "I'm only here because I got a tip from the coppers about some wanted trucks an' trailers."

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top