The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Toxic to the Soul. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Toxic to the Soul.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP Re: Toxic to the Soul.

Post by Shael Atterrius April 11th 2017, 11:22 pm

The two demons clashed within the darkness, blades singing off one another. For one that could see, Samael had the advantage as far as skill went and that was what kept him going in the conflict, which slowly moved into the nearest alleyway between two buildings. Still the demoness had the advantage in overall physicality, which meant that he had to play things safe if he wanted to keep on going. An odd glow appeared within the darkness, though Samael saw the strange kid moving into the shadows rather quickly. Why he was there didn’t quite register to him, but it was just something he now needed to worry about.

”Son of a bitch.” He growled under his breath, ducking out of the way of a dagger slash as the demoness threw her reach forward and was smashed in the face with a chunk of asphalt. The chunk shattered upon contact, revealing that it did manage to break the nose, releasing a stream of black blood from the nostrils as she tried to take a few steps back. That however did not allow her to avoid the slash of the silver coated blade completely, as it bit into her shoulder and dress even more blood with a great hiss.

She leapt back with a growl, seemingly looking to Jake and turning the ire of her dagger upon him.

Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 12th 2017, 12:49 am

Jake sighed with glee at the damage he had made, it meant one thing overall, and that was she wasn't very durable.. durable enough, but not enough that his feeble strength would be unable to hurt her. However getting close to her with that dagger of hers was still a problem. Even more a problem now that she was focused on him, for in combat, he was unskilled, and his smaller frame meant more problems, she had reached, and she still had greater strength then he did... maybe. All he had was speed and she was greater still in that aspect, of course there was the second thing he had that she didn't. A Cambion.

Dashing towards her, Jake would seem to go for combat before jumping to the side, and then jumping to another position, close but still out of reach, in an effort to distract her, keep close enough so she didn't have to move too far, but keep far enough he was out of the dagger's reach, keep moving. However, he wouldn't be able to keep this up, with each jump becoming more shallow and slower, he was still tired and he had to hope that Samael would use whatever advantage that he gave, before he had to feel the sting of that blade once more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius April 12th 2017, 2:05 am

Expecting Samael to protect him was something that would not have gone too well for the child. Still, he would try the best he could to keep a young child from getting brutally murdered by a demoness. He had a conscience after all, and that meant not letting a child die around him if he could help it. This meant pushing the offense towards the female, swinging with his silver dagger and forcing her to focus on him, drawing the weapon upwards to block the attacks that would have claimed her throat. Samael was a blur of motion, catching her with small Knicks and hoping to win the battle through a thousand cuts.

Still, the slashes that came back cut just as badly, and drew blood from him. They hurt like a bitch, but he was confident that he could do something against her. That was when of course something else came into the scene of the little conflict, in the form of a brilliant golden fireball blazing through the darkness. Samael quickly ducked out of the way of the, pushing himself down and the fire ball slamming into the demoness that had been trying to kill them for the last few minutes.

It slammed into her shoulder and sent her flipping, before planting on her face. ”Looks like you needed a little help Zaap.” Nathaniel stated, seemingly at the proper age once again.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 12th 2017, 3:02 am

Jake slowed down as the fight was taken away from him and back between the two demons. He wanted to help, but he knew how little he could do, or at least, he thought he knew. As the two continued, Jake moved around, looking for something to help, he could use the road again but it was small, and a car was too large. Any way he could help was ether too much or not enough and this was annoying, he wanted too..

It was then that a golden fireball flew though the air and hit the lust demon, and with wide eyes, Jake turned to Nathanial, the only person he knew with that ability. "Nate! How are you old again!?" Jake called out to them, very, very annoyed now. Why was he older again? While Jake was still a child, they were afflicted at the same time, or was it the demoness was more focused on him with the spell then she was with Nathanial. Of course, there was another thought in his mind, Sam was here, Nate was here. And from all the things Jake knew about there relationship, Nate hated Samael, when he heard his name, his first words were to run from demons, and he had... Jake knew that this might not end well. Not at all. But first, they had to deal with the demoness. Who was rightfully outnumbered, if she knew what was good for her, she would run.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius April 12th 2017, 11:58 pm

Samael turned to the source of the fireball, suddenly glaring at the Nephilim with a frown. He had been hoping that he wouldn’t run into him here of all place, and dealing with the demoness suddenly became much more difficult. That was when the child shouted out his name, along with demanding how he was old again. As this was transpiring, the demoness quickly leapt to her feet and already noted that she was vastly outnumbered. So that was when she did the only thing that was logical within this instance, and made a break for it. The darkness quickly seemed to fade within that instant, Nate more focused upon Jake than the ginger cambion and the one running from them.

Samael had time to chase her but he was more focused on explaining how he had broken from the spell. ”I…um…an angel helped me.” He brushed off with a shrug, looking around at the people and the sound of sirens closing in upon them. With a roll of the eyes and a sigh, he darted towards Jake and scooped him up with one swift motion, following by him running after the two. ”Stay close to me.” He said, hoping that Jake could actually hear him. Escaping from potential incarceration was one of the things on his mind, and the other was dealing with the two demons that had revealed themselves.

Eventually however he did come to what looked like the demoness backed against a dead end with the weapon held defensively, a glare of hatred within her eyes.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 13th 2017, 3:13 am

Jake tilted his head to Nathanial at the words of a 'angel'. There was only really one angel that Jake had met, but that was with  Sam, and with Sam being here... Well it seemed like this angel could be Raziel, but why help Nate, besides being the brother of Sam, why else would that angel help Nathaniel. It was then, as sirens closed in that the roles that had been were reversed, with Nathanial picking Jake up with ease. Jake pouted under his mask at Nate, unhappy with the change. "Can't get any closer to you Nate." Jake grouchily responded to Nate's words as he was taken towards the lust demon and Samael, where she had been cornered, and Jake's mood was much... better at the sight of it, compared to minutes ago, the situation had changed dramatically.

"Hope you don't mind Lust, but we half breeds have no honor when it comes to full bloods. Now turn me back to my proper age!" Jake called out to her with a raised fist, not bothering to try and struggle away from his holder, Jake knew his strength so any effort would be worthless. That and what Nate did was keep him safe, which Jake couldn't fault, he had been doing it moments ago, it just still felt weird.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius April 13th 2017, 3:40 am

The young Nephilim grumbled something, though he was more focused upon getting them to where the lust demon was. Not that he was exactly thinking smartly, but then again nothing she could do would threaten them now. Eventually they did find her, cornered and for the most part defeated. There was nowhere that she could run, and Nate now had two people that he could smite in one go. ”I’d do what he said.” Nathaniel added in when the child shouted about being returned to his original age, though that was just to avoid making things annoying with assumptions.

”You think you have me that easily?” As if responding to that question, a few more of the shadowy creatures rose from the darkness with their long claws. Within the span of a second these claws were pressed against Samael’s throat, drawing a small amount of blood from pricking at him. Nate could see where this was going, and he did not like it one bit. Unlucky for the demoness, he was not one to care for the life of a demon, especially his own half brother. ”I’d suggest the both of you let me go, otherwise let his blood out all over the pavement.” She hissed, eyes darting suspiciously from Nate to Jake.

A few seconds of silence passed between them, before Nate did something, which involved settling Jake behind him and gathering the golden flames within his hand. ”No, I think I’ll take you both.”
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 13th 2017, 4:00 am

Jake glanced around there environment, the shadow demons from before returned with a vengeance, they kept there distance away from Nate because of course had those golden flames of his, while Samael was however not as lucky. Jake remained tense in the older boy's grip, before being put down however, Jake ducked down to make himself a smaller target in case those Shadow demons made a move for him. This however, was not his problem. Nate was.

"Nate no!" Jake responded, moving in front of him to grab at his hand, trying to stop him, before an idea reached into his mind and he turned to the lust demon, still furiously grabbing at Nathanial's hands, not caring if those golden flames of his burnt his own hands in the process."Go. Go now. Let Samael go and leave. Or I don't care what happens to me. But I will end you with that red energy you feared so much." Jake spoke to the demon woman, hoping that the idea of leaving herself open to Nathanial and his own wrath would be enough to get her to run. He also hoped his actions were enough to stop Nate, even if it was only temporary.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius April 22nd 2017, 4:44 am

”Did turning into a child turn you into a dumbass too?” The demoness snapped, pressing herself against the wall behind her as if making a point. She made no attempt to smash it, which showed that she could not. There was even an attempt to punch it, which actually did nothing. Nathaniel also did not seem to take what Jake said serious, locking eyes with the murky orbs that were Samael’s seemingly reflecting a flame of hate within them.

”I have to Jake. So get out of my way before you get hurt too.” He growled, seemingly even less composed than before. He pulled his hand back further as if prepping to fling something, more flames rising and covering the arm that had conjured them. He was prepped to unleash the torrent of death, and no one could stop him.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 22nd 2017, 5:17 am

Jake ignored the demoness, right now she didn't matter, later, yes she would. Right now however, she didn't matter as much as Nate did. Nathanial. The.. person he trusted because of what, what they were? The person he just risked his life for, multiple times, was about to fire a blast of fire on not only someone who couldn't fight back, but his own brother? And his reason? Because he had too.

Jake had to stop him, he had too, that was certain, more certain then any reason Nate had conjured in his mind. But how? So far, Red energy was all that hurt him, and Jake couldn't muster it in his current state, heck, what he was doing now was just exerting every ounce, he was going to lie down for a very long time after all this is done, but first... He needed a... way. Jake thought back to the submarine, Redline, the soldiers that were to guard him. There bullets could not hurt him normally, didn't cut his skin, yet he felt so much pain as they shot him... why? Because they targeted certain areas, his spine, his temple. But he couldn't...

Jake's eyes moved to the one spot he could reach. "Forgive me Nate." Was all Jake said as he pulled his hand from Nathanial's arm, pulled it back and swung it towards his crotch. God he didn't want it to end this way, but he saw no other way. Knew no other way. It was the only.. way. He hoped.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius May 15th 2017, 12:22 am

Nate wasn’t exactly expecting the blow to the groin, but it came anyway, along with an explosion of pain. The flames faded rather quickly, as his knees grew weak and he began to fall face forward. ”Ow, that fucking hurts.” He groaned, hands resting over said groin as the demoness saw the chance where it formed. Tendrils of shadow shoved Samael forward, as his back was used as a springboard to leap over the two that were likely not able to do anything now. Landing on the ground with a thud, she padded off without a backwards glance, shoving through people and disappearing not too long after that.

The distance between them did cause the spell to fade away from him and return him back to his normal form. Samael narrowed his eyes upon the Jake that was returning to his normal age, smirking as he then turned to Nate who was still down for however long. ”Thanks for the help Jake, just...try not to piss of anymore demons.” He said, running off as well as Nate pushed himself to his feet with a few more grumbles.

”That really hurts you know.” He growled, pushing himself against the wall with silver eyes focused upon the wall.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 15th 2017, 7:59 am

The following events passed too quickly for Jake as he began to age back into his normal age, he felt his strength returning to him and man did he miss it. He didn't even have time to say anything to the fleeing Samael as he flexed his muscles and turned towards Nathanial. This was not going to be a good conversation and no matter how strong he felt, Nathanial was naturally, much more terrifying. "Look. Sam.. I owed Sam my life alright. I told you to stop and you wouldn't listen so that was the only way... I could think of." Jake rubbed the back of his head at his own carelessness, maybe there was a way that could have gone better, much better. But.. he knew how to repay Nate.

"Look. Come with me. I know just the way to pay you back for that. A gift. A book I have from a angel. Doesn't work for me but it should work for you." Jake said, letting his wings pop out and readying them for flight. The book the angel of secrets had given him was useless for Jake, and while Nathanial was not... normal. The way he didn't have his powers at that young a age, maybe it would work for him. That and Jake needed to give him something for the pain he suffered. No matter how durable, a hit to the crotch always, always hurt.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down