The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
My list of ideas... [help us all!] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

My list of ideas... [help us all!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My list of ideas... [help us all!] Empty My list of ideas... [help us all!]

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 22nd 2016, 3:09 pm

Now I haven't been here long, so if I'm saying something that's already happened or is downright dumb, just tell me.

Battle Of The Ages:
Battle of the ages would be a bracket based tourney that would take SHRPG's "champions" [whoever wants to be in] and face them off on 1v1 matches in various areas.
Outside of character it would take the writers of the characters to research their opponent and debate on a winner. It could be risky, but if everyone cooperated and was reasonable, it could work.
Maybe even have the winner as a poll...

Heroes vs. Villains [vs. Renegades]:
Now I know this is already relevant AND it seems like Civil War, but grant my idiocy mercy.
This more directed towards Renegades than anything because this would let them choose between 3 things.
1: Become a "hero" [glorified renegade] and get paid. [sigh... Yes... AND moral highground]
2: Join the sides of villains and try and overthrow the hero side.
3: Not join either side and fight both sides for fun.
Really just depends on the character's morals.
For Example: Dire would pick the hero side because has wanted to be a hero since childhood.

Area 63:
Area 63 is a secluded grand hotel in the mountains of West Virginia [where?!] where metahumans, superhumans, mutants, mutates, and mermaids can come together in peace. Kind of like a vacation spot for heroes. It is NOT limited to heroes though, it can/will hold renegades and villains.
It basically grows the more people that use it. Use your imagination to build this place.
The only thing that is FOR SURE there, is the "Hall of Fame" [Dire gave it the name, cut him some slack.]
This is a magical room can go down the marble hall, infinitely looping all of the statues.
To make a statue of yourself, simply walk into the room and state any material [solid or liquid or elements.] and an unbreakable statue of you will appear on a pedestol. You can only make one statue per character and statue's pose would match the character's personality.
ALL powers AND weapons are null and do not work inside the hotel.

Holiday Months:
IDK if we already do this here at SHRPG but I really love my halloween ideas.
So basically at the beginning of every month with a MAJOR holiday [Valentine Thanksgiving Halloween Christmas etc.] there's an open post with a mini plot or mini game or just some mingling.
For Example this halloween I was thinking "SHRPG VS. HORROR" where the SHRPG family would team up to face off against all the famous horror characters [Freddy Kreuger, Jason Voorhees, Slenderman, Ben Drowned, The Rake, Jeff the Killer, FNAF etc.]

Thanks for reading!!!
Tell me what you think down below!!
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

My list of ideas... [help us all!] Empty Re: My list of ideas... [help us all!]

Post by Stoic August 22nd 2016, 3:50 pm

1: We have done several tournaments and frankly they suck.

2: We are actually leading up to something similar with what happened after the "Broken Wings" storyline. Essentially Rise (big villain group) fought The Talons (big hero group) and played it to where the heroes broke international law and attacked a head of state at a sanctioned meeting. This and several other disasters are pushing governments to get behind a UN registration act-like bill.

3: This sounds like The Sanctuary, but none the less it's the idea i like the most.

4: We do this whenever the Holidays come around, usually along with double xp.

Last edited by Drifter on August 22nd 2016, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 22nd 2016, 3:51 pm

Okay. We've done most of things, minus the hotel thing.

FNAF is not a major villain.

And for Holiday Month, we do double XP weeks w/ themed events that grant you certain amounts of bonus XP on top of what you reap in the thread.

The ideas are not necessarily bad, per say, but I dunno. Let's see what other people think before anything is implemented.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
My list of ideas... [help us all!] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 22nd 2016, 5:14 pm

like the Halloween idea cause I love scary movies so Jeannie does too so she'd come in handy cause she knows a lot about them like how the bad guys are killed in the movies to stop them and stuff.
a Christmas one where the grinch hires the villains to ruin Christmas and Santa gets heroes to save Christmas would be fun.

A fun idea for valentines day is heroes in pairs gets sent to some crazy location and have to work together to get home. in a crazy blind date of sorts. maybe for thanksgiving the villains go back in time to get the Pilgrims and Indians to fight and the heroes have to stop them and get thanksgiving to happen how is was supposed too to keep the time stream from missing up.

like the hotel idea Jeannie would love a vacation that doesn't get interrupted for once,she has a recurring theme of bad guys popping up in her vacation spots.

the tournament thingy sounds confusing

a civil war thing could be cool Jeannie go with number 1 since it's kinda what she already does

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 22nd 2016, 5:22 pm

This is to Drifter: Oh, cool! I look forward to that! Dire would be a very comical and useful [not] addition to that...

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top