The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 9:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 7:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 4:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 4:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 7:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 9:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 10:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 5:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 5:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 7:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2016, 3:03 pm

huh, Jeannie's not sure if she'll ever get used to teleporting such an odd feeling. rozmer tells her to go ahead and get the snow.

ok then it's kinda chilly so don't wanna stay too long. she looks around and doesn't see malikhuh where'd malik go wonder if your teleporting got crossed up with his or something and he landed somewhere else,I'll get the snow then we can look for him

Jeannie goes about completing her quest she packs some snow in her dads freeze machine,she looks at the instruction book and pushes some buttons. the machine lights up and makes some sounds.

ok that should do it daddy's machine well keep the snow nice and cold,ready to go rozmer,i don't know about you but i never been a fan of the cold so not into staying longer then we got to. is a nice view from here

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 5th 2016, 5:30 pm

When Dire was poofed into pitch blackness, with Rozmer giving a snarky remark about them not being on the mountain.
Normally, he would be pissed.
No, infuriated.
Yet, in this situation... He couldn't help but laugh.

"I fucking knew it! I knew you were up to SOMETHING and I knew had something against ME..." He could only see the flicker of Rozmer's lighter.
"Where the hell are we? You left Jeannie ALONE on top of that mountain? That's more dangerous than me with a shrink ray!"

He made a quizzical face when Rozmer asked who Errtu was.
"Wait a minute... You really don't know who he is?"
He shrugged "Well, he's the demon that gave me powers...
And I'm not saying demon as in 'Oh boo-hoo, I'm gonna call this douchenozzle a demin cuz he experimented on me.' No, I went to hell. I killed a thingy. I met a demon. He gave me powers that I knew nothing about. Then, I learned the limits and strengths of them so I can later on go whoop his ass. I've had them for 4 years now."

He cocked his hip to the side [even though Rozmer couldn't see him], "Happy now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 5th 2016, 9:41 pm

Yea maybe that's it Rozmer feigned ignorance to Jeanie as she wandered off to collect the snowball. As she did he passed out, creating no change in his outward appearance but removing him from the immense chill if the summit. He was thankful too that he required no air and did not need to breathe as the oxygen levels at this altitude were very thin. That coupled with the wind and the temperature and an unprotected human could die of hypothermia in minutes up here. All that considered he was surprised how well she was taking it. "Chilly" as she put it was an extreme under exaggeration. Then again he had little idea if her abilities, maybe they involved some kind of temperature control. Either way he kept a close eye on her to ensure she would be alright.

Her attitude helped ease his worry. She was more concerned with the view it seemed than with the cold. As she mentioned it he looked out over the summit. They were above the clouds at this height and the crisp air made visibility seem to stretch on into eternity. It was as though they were standing on a tiny snow covered island surrounded by a sea of fluffy white.

Rozmer sighed with deep satisfaction as he took it all in. These were the sights and the moments he lived for, not the big battles and world ending cataclysms. Natural beauty in all its splendor was something he never got tired of experiencing. And it showed. As he gazed out on the seemingly alien cloudscape he shoulders relaxed and a satisfied smile brightened on his face. Its simply beautiful Rozmet replied.

Meanwhile he was having a very different experience in the ill lit caverns with Malik. He seemed to be u see the impression that this whole thing was somehow against him. No no no, you've got it all wrong. This have very little against you and a lot more against the "douche nozzle" he made air quotes with his fingers in the faint orange light that you call Erttu. This was of course completely true. However Rozmer was a bit caught off guard that Malik would think he'd have left Jeanie alone to die in a mountain.

I didn't leave her alone he stated matter of factly I'm still with her. That probably seems confusing since I'm standing right here but I'll explain some other time. For now my main concern is this demon. He sighed even as he said it. This had been his hunch but was but he was hoping that Malik would simply tell him that he was a crime boss or something. Instead he happened to be exactly the kind of thing Rozmer hoped he wouldn't be.

You see he began, taking the cigarette from his mouth and letting in smoke idly in his hand. I believe that you've been to hell, like actual hell, one of them anyway. And that's what I was afraid of, because now I have to kill you. As soon as he said that Rozmer disappeared, his lit cigarette falling to the floor. In the next moment he was behind Malik, phased so that his presence would not be felt. Then he leaned in behind Malik and lit his lighter, simultaneously yelling out in a blood curdling g scream before busting out laughing.

I'm sorry he managed to get out between laughs after hopefully frightening the kid. The moment was super tense down here and I really just had to capitalize on it. But in all seriousness, things like Erttu are kind of my specialty. You could say I'm not a fan of "higher" he said this word with a great but if contempt beings causing trouble with the lives of normal people. I just wanted to confirm with you exactly what you knew about him do I could narrow down where to find him. He then stuck out his right hand as if offering for Malik to shake it. Should the time come you want to stick it to that demonic asshat, I'd be more than happy to help.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2016, 10:10 pm

right with the snow collected time to go. rozmer mentions that view was beautiful ,she agrees to bad it's too cold to enjoy it for too long.
yeah it sure is nice. could be a little warmer so we could stay longer I got then snow all wrapped up and ready to go! she holds up the freezo matic and smiles happily mission complete well she still has to get it back.

but the hard part was done it was fortunate she stumbled across rozmer he saved her a ton of time with his magic tricks.
she goes back over to him and puts her hand on his shoulder
ok ready for blast off! once we get done we should try and find malik hope he didn't teleport into a ice cube or something,I don't smell him so he most have landed somewhere else.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 5th 2016, 11:47 pm

When Rozmer had said he had to kill him, he panicked.
He wasn't in costume and it was pitch black.
He would've teleported away, but he didn't know where he was.
He yelped as the lighter flicked.

"AGH!!! You dick!!! Why did ya scare me like that?"
He then began to laugh with Rozmer.
"You have GOT to teach me how to teleport like that!!!"

When Rozmer offered to help him take down Errtu, an evil grin spread across his face
"Oh, I'm sure he'd LOVE to see OUR ugly asses!" He shook his hand.
"See, I thought you hated me. Now we're bromancin' it up!" He joked
"We're like D-" He remembered something.
"Wait... I'm actually the one who sent me to hell. I did a ritual that took me there. I wanted superpowers. I had run away from my dad..." His voice faltered and it was obvious his father wasn't a good memory.
"I was dumb, scared, and 18. As cool as powers are, the price of having to kill one person WHENEVER Errtu instructs... ESPECIALLY one so close as my father... I would take it all back... I would take every abusive fit, just to have a family to wake up to... I'm sorry..."
He was apologizing to so many people.

To Rozmer for pretty much getting involved with demons.
To his father for killing him.
To his victims for killing them.
To his mother for not protecting her from his dad.
To his victim's families for taking apart their lives.
To himself for allowing himself to live with this...

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 8th 2016, 9:08 pm

Hey look we all make mistakes Rozmer said to Malik, taking his free hand and planting it on his shoulder. That whole lust for power only to realize the horrible thing you'd become was something that he knew all too well. We've all done things we aren't proud of, its part of being human. Now that was funny coming from him, having shed his humanity a long long time ago. Being a Void came with its perks obviously, but so many days he'd wished he could trade it all away.

A forlorn look came across Rozmer face, like he was getting lost in some regretful memory. We aren't so different he thought, seeing some of himself in Malik. More than anything he saw what he once was and was overcome with regret. His head hung as he spoke again, the light hearted tone he so often carried even when he had been angry was now gone, replaced by a solemn stern voice.

Don't ever forget them Malik, the things that you've done, the people you've hurt, don't ever let that fade away. It'll haunt you sure, some nights you won't sleep because of it but it'll keep you honest, keep from slipping back. There was pain in his eyes as he spoke. There was no doubt Dire would be able to tell that Rozmer was speaking more truthfully to him than he had so far. This was clearly coming from some deep and dark place of his. It's good that you're sorry, but now you need to do something about it. You killed people, loved ones, to get what you have now. Trust me when I say you do not want to be able to do the things I can do. You'd have to lose a lot more than your family for that. He stared Malik directly in the eyes for a moment, letting the silence build between them so that his words would sink in.

Then Rozmer let out a heavy sigh, wiping away the seriousness from his expression. Now lets get you and Jeanie back home. Let's just keep this little discussion of ours a secret for now okay? Wouldn't want your friend to worry any more than she already is. And with that both Rozmer's disappeared from their locations, taking Malik and Jeanie with them. All at once they appeared back at the dining room table, Jeanie, Malik and only one Rozmer in between them.

Well would you look at that. Rozmer shouted ecstatically, tossing a subtle wink Malik's way. It looks like I forgot to bring you along with us. But hey good news, Jeanie and I got the snow. He pointed to the machine she carried, housing the precious snowball. Then he plopped himself back down in a chair and once more began to stuff his face with pancakes as though nothing had changed.

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 6 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 8th 2016, 10:44 pm

As Rozmer explained how he should remember his wrong doings, yet he couldn't quite understand how he could forget.
He simply nodded and said,"I won't forget..."

After they were poofed back to the dinner table, he scarfed down a single pancake before acting.
He smacked two pieces of paper that had his cell number written crudely on the opposite side down on the table, slid them to Rozmer and Jeannie, and smiled.
He pressed "Deploy" on his watch so his civy clothes would appear on him.
"Welp, I would LOVE to sit and have a three-course meal with you guys... BUT I got other shit to do."
He smiled and made a heart with his thumbs and pointer fingers, "Lot's of love you guys! I'm sure we'll cross paths again, and I'm looking forward to it. I'll leave you two to your romantic breakfast!" He joked, because he was informed that Jeannie liked women.
"Hell, next to you weirdos I almost look normal. Bye!!!"
He teleported to a back alley to get home.

When he stepped into his apartment, his eyes instinctivly went to the chalk board.
He gave a sigh of relief as he saw it was clear.
He couldn't help but think that he needed to be more of a hero.
He made that his newest goal.
He deployed his suit and stood in the mirror, seeing hero potential behind those red eyes.
"Yeah, okay..."
He then skipped to his couch and sang "OOOH FATAAASSS!!!"
He plopped down on his couch booted up his console.
"PWN fat guy now, be a hero later..."
He said as he began to choose his car.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 8th 2016, 11:32 pm

Jeannie is amused to be back at her house so quick teleporting sure is a time saverhuh you most save a ton of money on travel expenses being able to pop up where ever you want huh? yay, malik your back or where back I guess you missed the tela bus.

and I got the snow
she holds up the machine happy.
she then notices the pancakes yay pancakes fairies brought victory  pancakes for us. thanks for you help guys she sits the snow machine down and gives rozmer and malik a hug before  grabbing some pancakes. her and her friends enjoy victory pancakes after completing their quest.

dire left them his number before hurrying off as he had things to do,well hopefully she can call him for another crazy adventure soon he was fun to play with.  after finishing eating her pancakes Jeannie heads off to the Taipei 101  building to drop of the snow

.she goes to find the receptionist and gives her the freeze machine and the instructions for it to keep the for it to keep the snow frozen upon collecting her   compensation for the job. Jeannie is amused by the idea of being probably the first bounty hunter to claim a bounty on snow.

oh well now what do,she sees a candy store! perfect Jeannie gets a big bag of treats.  sucking on on a giant lollipop  she starts back home wondering what her next adventure will be.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top