The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapdo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_voting_bardo you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 31st 2016, 8:04 am

He tilts his head in thought.
"I'm not sure... The only slumber party games I've played involved underage drinking and underage acts of near sexualization..." He cringed at that last part
"I had always known Sally wanted me..."
His eyes went wide
"We could play Who's Cuter! That's where you name two girls and pick out the cute one."
"Or!!! Or we could play Would You Rather... Or Truth or Dare! We NEED to make a pillow fort!!!"

He felt like a little kid again.
To be honest, he was enjoying it.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

do you want to build a snowman? (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: do you want to build a snowman? (open)

Post by Jeannie Rose August 31st 2016, 12:45 pm

yeah that stuff sounds fun,let's find a let's build a nice big pillow fort then play a bunch of games,follow me Jeannie skips through the house gathering all the pillows she find.

then she starts  to build their fort yay this will be so much fun,huh which game should we start with? huh guess we can start with the first one you said and work our way  through them all I want to play them all i love gamesJeannie  smiles happily it's nice to take a break from hero stuff and just have some fun every now and then
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 31st 2016, 4:47 pm

He smiled.
"Okay, Margot Robbie or Taylor Swift? I prefer Margot over Tay Tay to be honest..."
He couldn't believe he was doing this.
World-Class Mercenary, could be out killing someone...
Yet he's building a pillow fort and discussing hot chicks with a lesbian bounty hunter.

Now that I think about it... That seems exactly like me...

He wondered if it was a good idea to tell Jeannie his name.
He normally got in and out quickly without complication.
He normally had fun on the run.
But when he had hung around with Jeannie, someone literally tried to kill him.

That's the price of friends I guess...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 31st 2016, 6:54 pm

there both really pretty but Margot Robbie cause she's Harley Quinn my favorite comic book character,so she gets bonus points for being for real Harley:) my turn who do you think is the cutest of all the witches in harry potter I like Luna Lovegood,she's really pretty and funny,and kinda silly. and her voice is really sweet and dreamy sounding I just love it,plus she likes pudding like me so if we could have a slumber party with all the pudding we want and she reads my comics for me that be the best.
Jeannie is so happy about how she's getting to have fun,usually, when she teams up with other heroes it's just to stop bad guys but with dire it's like they are actually friends doing stuff other than work so nice she wished it would be that way more.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire August 31st 2016, 10:12 pm

He couldn't believe that he was actually pondering this...

"Erm... Well the main girl... uh.... Hermit Crab? Hermoine!!! Yeah, I used to crush on her in middle school..."

He was used to being silly towards serious people, but when he was around Jeannie he almost wanted to be mature.
It was almost out of place to meet another funny superhuman.
The only thing was: Jeannie's silliness was contagious.
He finished his super beer and said with a German accent

"Vünderbar..."

He hiccuped and giggled.
Am I already drunk???
"Okay... Lily Allen or Jenna Marbles? No offense to the British, but I would date Jenna ANY DAY!"

He looked to Jeannie and gave an impish grin.

"We should start a superhumans for hire company. Where a group of superhumans can get paid for doing acts of heroism or not so heroism..."
He made a face and his brain defogged
I'm not drunk, I'm just buzzed!
"We could call it 'Alliance'"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 1st 2016, 12:33 am

yeah Hermoine is pretty too,plus she so smart beauty and brains are always nice.having her explain boring smart stuff to you would make it much more enjoyable. huh, there both pretty but Jenna's funny and I like when stuff makes me laugh so yeah I'd pick her too,we could try and set a record for most puns during one date or send each other love letters in the form of knock knock jokes.

yeah that be a great idea,we could be like the justice league we could have a secret base,plus it would be fun having more super friends. also, crime fighting isn't cheap so if we got paid we could do more heroic stuff. cause some heroes have regular jobs so if they just got paid to do hero stuff they would have to split their time anymore. we should most definitely work on starting that.

do you know how? I never actually tried that before guess we;d a place for are the base. and more heroes maybe put an ad in the paper or somthing
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 1st 2016, 3:23 am

He frowned as his buzz melted away.
"Yeah, I mean the paper could work... I'm new to this, you're the first superhero I've met..."

I wonder how we could do it...

"What if a registration act takes place? I mean I would definitely register so I could be considered a hero, but the rest of team could disagree with that then we'd be split down the middle..."

He remembered hearing about Rise attacking the Talons in a master scheme, through his line of mercs.
He had given then SERIOUS kudos.
Their plan was fool proof.
Plus: they executed perfectly.

"Maybe if we teched out my apartment, it could be our base. I mean, so my healing would work after missions."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 1st 2016, 1:28 pm

huh sounds like the civil war story marvel did,I didn't like how the heroes fought. iron man and cap are supposed to be friends. luckily we'd be on the same side. since you want to be noticed as a hero and I don't really care about stuff like that as I have no secret identity.

we'd both be team iron man. I got a couple hero friends that might want to join have to ask next time I see them. yeah, that's a good idea since your healing works better there, how big is your apartment? secret bases need to be big. daddy could probably help us with the tech stuff,his is good with things like that

how come your healing only works there? that seems incredibly inconvenient.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 1st 2016, 5:32 pm

He laughed at the mention of the inconvenience of his regeneration.
"Ha! You don't know the half of it...
Well, I got my powers from a demon. So he made me fight what seemed like a mix of all the famous dead animals that have died..."

He cringed at the bad Harambe joke. And that stupid lion...
[OOC: I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND!!!]

"After I killed the thing, the demon was surprised and gave me powers. After that, he let me loose without knowing anything about my powers. He provided me an apartment that has yet to have been billed for rent AND a magical chalkboard. On that chalkboard, at random times, a name will pop up. When the name pops up, it's my job to track the person down, and kill them... Messy business... That's why I try to do a lot of heroic things to outweigh the bad..."
He frowned
"When I'm sure I know the limits to my powers, I'll kick his ass and see if I can get an upgrade..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 1st 2016, 9:38 pm

that's some pretty crazy stuff,the free rent sounds nice. why would you want to fight him, though? couldn't he just take your powers back if you tried that?

Maybe you could tell him about your wanting to be a hero and he'll put just bad guys on the list. cause if it's one of them ritual sacrifice things he probably doesn't care where he gets his blood from.

that's pretty scary never met a demon before,huh there was this one guy I meet that was like Jedi zombie. he could be a demon. no, fair your how I got my powers story way cooler. mine makes me sound like a klutz that lucked out and got super powers instead of getting them selfs killed.

see I was helping daddy cleaning in his lab and accidently knocked some bottles over. and there was a fire and explosions. next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital with the doctors telling me I'm surprisingly healthy for someone that just got blown up.

had a happy ending though I got super powers and daddy was able to use samples of my blood to figure out the last things he needed to finish the lizard juice.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 1st 2016, 10:28 pm

Well, that's cuz I didn't tell you the part about my parents...

"I'll stab him where the sun don't shine so he can't take my powers..."

He wanted to believe that it would be so easy as to whoop his ass...
Yet he couldn't help but dwell on what Jeannie had said.

He made a face and quickly said:"So you're parents are nice" As to change the subject.
"I admire how open they are! They let an unknown man with a hole his hand into their... Castle... Say, do you guys have anything spooky around here? DO YOU HAVE A LAVENDER TOWN???" He was referring to the "haunted" Pokemon town.

Yet through all this fun, he couldn't help but think of two more serious things...
The e-mail and Alliance.
All that thinking made him weary, because yawned and said, "We should talk while we go to sleep..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 2nd 2016, 6:01 am

yeah London has all kinds of haunted houses,50 Berkeley Square it's haunted by this girl who commented suicide jumped right out a window

Sutton House it's got a lady in white and ghost dogs, then there's
The Langham Hotel and the mysterious room 333 it's got a freaky ghost that lost his legs but ghost float so I guess it wouldn't bother him much.
The Georgian House Hotel it's haunted by A man in a pin-striped suit he was a guest he checked in but never chek out.

The Grange Blooms Hotel it's got a fancy ghost a Dr. John Cumming,The Viaduct Tavern too. guess ghost like drinks too.Highgate Cemetery a real fun one there supposed ti be a vampire 7 feet tall and dressed in black scary .and gouls with red eyes and a crazy old lady.Charterhouse Square has a headless duke. yup, my hometowns a little kooky but one of the best if you like ghost stories oh and we got old jack the ripper still might be running around,maybe he's a ghost to now. or a vampire or a demon all kinda stuff about him and why he's never caught.

yeah, my parents are the best,yeah we probably should get to sleep now that we got the frezzo matic we can go back to the mountain and get the snow.so big day of adventuring to do. the room mommy got ready for you to stay ins the one by mine that way you won't get lost that's easy to do here if it's your first time cause it's so big.
jeannie leads him to there rooms stopping in The Kitchen for some cookies and milk.

munching on one of her cookies she points to a door ok here you go,I'll be over here if you need anything. don't worry if you hear funny sounds our castle an't got no ghost it's just daddy sleep inventing. kinda like sleep walking but where he dreams up an idea and can't wait to start I guess. mommy usually keeps him from getting too far. mumm wonder what mommy will make for breakfast hope its pancakes I love them.ok good night
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 2nd 2016, 9:32 pm

Malik was astonished at how much horror was involved with England.
He always had an affinity for the genre.
He could even relate to a lot of the killers of the world.
He shook that thought out of his head and focused on the sleep inventing,

"I live in some apartments in L.A... I'm used to strange night noises... I wish you had a cute ghost... One that liked having relationships with people like me... Goodnight miss Rose."

Little did he know, nightmares would take over his rest.

He awoke on the kitchen floor of Jeannie's kitchen floor he stood up to see Errtu and an evil looking Rozmer standing over his dead parents.
His parents wasn't even what scared him, it was the fact that the pairing was a thing.
Rozmer smiled and Errtu gestured towards the window.
Laying across their courtyard were the thousands of people he'd killed over the years. Then awful monstrousoties began bringing Jeannie through and he watched as they executed her flailing body.
Then in one instant shot Rozmer killed him with Dire's own pistol.

He yelled and shot up. He looked around and saw it was daytime.
He got up to find Jeannie.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 2nd 2016, 10:01 pm

Jeannie hears screaming and goes to see what it is.
she sees malik and he looks like he's been startled by something she runs over and hugs him oh my gosh are you alright? I'm so sorry I shouldn't have told you all them scary stories before bed time. it's ok though you awake so the nightmare can't get you now it's daytime and I never heard of daymares.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 3rd 2016, 7:49 am

Malik probablt more startled by the hug...
He hadn't had a hug since he was 5.
He embraced the hug, probably longer than he should've... Then pulled away and laughed
"It wasn't your fault. It had nothing to do with scary stories, they were just..."
He trailed off.
"So! I'm starving!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2016, 1:29 pm

that's good I'm hungry too,smells like mommy got breakfast ready let's go then she leads him to the dining room where her parents are at.
yay pancakes my favorite chocolate chips,and blueberry ones all kinds of yummy's.
Jeannie takes a seat and starts munching away on pancakes.

looks like it was a good thing you got them oven modifications done before they came dear,Jeannie's hungry as every then another guest on top of that would be hard to keep up with.
yup nice to see it works much more efficiently so you can make more in less time, eats like a sumo but looks like a model nature sure works in funny ways sometimes,not sure where she puts it all
Jeannie takes a break from eating her pancakes lifting her shirt up she looks at her stomach
huh yeah I'm not sure where it goes either daddy,maybe I got a black hole in my belly button or something. I don't carry really how it works I like it I like sweets too much to have to worry about getting fat from eating too many,so it's a perfect odd power for meshe then returns to munchinghurry up and get some malik mommy pancakes are the yummiest and will fix you hungry tummy all up
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top