The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Allen Winters, Revenant I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Allen Winters, Revenant I_vote_lcapAllen Winters, Revenant I_voting_barAllen Winters, Revenant I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Allen Winters, Revenant I_vote_lcapAllen Winters, Revenant I_voting_barAllen Winters, Revenant I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Allen Winters, Revenant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allen Winters, Revenant Empty Allen Winters, Revenant

Post by Dragontithe March 26th 2016, 2:50 am

ALLEN WINTERS
THE REVANENT

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Revanent
Title: The Reaper of Vengeance
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'2
Weight: 170 lb
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.

Allen Winters:
Allen Winters:

The Legacy

Personality: Allen is very straight forward and brutal . He will look a man in the face while he cuts his throat. He sees the world as it is, unfair, cruel, and bloodthirsty, just like himself. When its needed, Allen can act the part of the regular innocent man, but he wont take an insult very well, especially twords his family.  

History: Long ago, the Oracles of old strung prophecies of mighty heroes. One of such was the telling of a man born of the sun that lived by the sword. One that would end the lives of others without thought and protect those who were in need. The stories told of his blade that could morph and bend to suit his whim. This man would be born under a blood moon and inherit the power to slay demon, spawn of souls lost and monsters from the ancient times. His story would be written in blood and tears.

Allen winters is a man of power and cunning. Not to be taken lightly. In his early years, Allen lived in taunton massachusetts with his mother, father, and two older brothers. He went to school, had a job, and eventually moved to new york to enroll in NYU majoring in Anatomy with plans on becoming a surgeon. That's when it happened. The New York Assault.  Allen and his two brothers join the military and attempt to help the people of New York. Whilst fighting Terry, Allen's eldest brother, is disintegrated by a meta, whilst his other brother is turned to stone by another. In that moment Allen was so filled with grief and anger that it triggered his dormant Metagene and awakened his powers.
Allen fought still with the military, acting as just another soldier during the day, but during the night he would sneak out of encampment and take on the metas on equal footing. The military never found out, even after the crisis, and he never told anyone…  not anyone.
After the end of the Assault, Allen was discharged by the military, being the last of kin to his family. His father and mother, who had been on their way to new york to congratulate Allen on his enrollment to NYU had been killed in a plane crash, another meta’s doing. Allen was alone, and chose not to continue university. The experience had changed him completely. He didn't want others to be hurt by crazed Metas, but he also wanted revenge for the family that had been whipped from the earth because of Doctor Necrodium. Allen decided he could accomplish both by being a part time cop and part time crime fighter.
One night, Under a blood moon, Allen was to go undercover to a party in the upper NY limmits. The party was nice and not much went on, but after the party was over and Allen was on the way home he was taken from his vehicle and transported to a nearby field where he was met with a spirit. The spirit greeted him like an old friend and told him of the prophecy of the Ancient hero and told him he was to realise it. The spirit gifted Allen the Blade of transmogrification and the Armband of Retribution. These items were said to be forged by gods and imbued with their emotions of vengeance and spite. With these items, Allen only became more powerful and donned the name Revenant.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Superhuman Durability: Pretty standard, impervious to knives and average gunfire. High Grade explosives and Gunfire can take a toll.

Power 2: Superhuman reflexes: Allen can analyze a situation and move forward accordingly. Cn dodge gunfire and process information quickly. Not to mention do some badass parkour.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:Radiation tho: Any amount of radiation dulls Allen’s senses and weakens him tremendously. (to average human stats)

Weakness 2:Sensitive: Heightened reflexes came at a cost of feeling pain 3x what a normal human would. though he has a huge pain tolerance, something a bit stronger that stubbing his toe or smacking his funny bone such as a swift punch to the stomach will be agonizing and makes it harder for him to fight and makes him very susceptible to tortures of a physical kind.

Weakness 3:Poor Anger Management: Allen has a lot of emotions and chooses to bottle them up. When the cork on that bottle pops, there will be hell to pay for all involved. That being said, he gets into situations by being to head strong, and not thinking it through, but that mixed with his inability to keep his cool under pressure,  leaves him vulnerable to mental attacks and bluffs.
RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): If Allen were ever to fall in battle he would become a spirit of vengeance and take his REAPER armor as his new body. He would lose all sense of self and fall into madness, but would be essentially immortal.  

Items/Minions

Sword of transmogrification- This sword changes modes to 4 different styles of weapon all can hit spectral and regular enemies. Each weapon can only be wielded while in revenant form. All weapons and Armour dissipate and return to basic form (bracr or lpain sword) when in contact with items of a holy nature (holy water that's actually blessed, and items of gods)

Sword of Vengeance: An incredibly sharp sword that can cut through common metals like butter, cannot penetrate diamond.  

Weakness: Sword is weaker when Allen is less angry. Also can't mortally wound the pure of heart (Good aligned people, non chaotic). Will not work for people that don't seek vengeance, or have anger in their soul.

Vengence:

Frost and Ignus: Two Pistols that shoot bullets laced with ice and fire respectively.

Weakness: Bullets are strong but cannot lethally hurt pure souls, (Good aligned people, non chaotic) also the bullets are susceptible to regular physics of the respective element. Fire bullets get put out by water, and frost bullets by fire, but not each other. Will not work for people that don't seek vengeance, or have anger in their soul.

Frost & Ignus:

Aegus: A shield of immense density. All attacks blocked by the shield build up a backlash that sends the attacks back at them in a concentrated beam.

Weakness: Cannot block attacks from those pure of heart (good aligned characters, non chaotic)
Also, if too much power is pushed into the shield, it could overload, destroying itself and the user. Will not work for people that don't seek vengeance, or have anger in their soul.

Aegus:

Ultima: Ultima is a LAST DITCH weapon. It encompasses the user’s armor and enhances it to double the speed, power, durability, and reflexes. Its final attack sends out a nigh unblock-able attack that does massive damage.

Weakness: Usage of this feature drains the weapon for 1 month and leaves it as vulnerable as a regular sword. Using the final attack will destroy the weapon and free the spirit inside it, making it impossible to reforge, and possibly killing the user. Will not work for people that don't seek vengeance, or have anger in their soul.

REAPER: The badass armor Allen wears is his REAPER Armour. The armor comes from Allen's Brace of Vengence when willed to. This Armour gives Allen protection from spiritual possession and mind magics, as well as a small regeneration. (small woulds= minutes; Major wounds= days, Limbs/entire organs= weeks-months) also it looks awesome.

Weakness: Will not work for people that don't seek vengeance, or have anger in their soul. Regular weapons go right through the ethereal armor, and the armor will dissipate if the wearer falls unconscious, making him mentally vulnerable again.

REAPER Armour:

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 3
Endurance 4
Reaction 1
Strength 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vera:

Allen Winters:

Aaron Black:
Dragontithe
Dragontithe

Quote : "My bikes name is Vera, because she is VERA rusty! F**k off i thought it was funny!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Unemployed
Humor : dark, raunchy, wierd, whatever you want baby ;)
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Allen Winters, Revenant Empty Re: Allen Winters, Revenant

Post by Bliss March 28th 2016, 2:56 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top