The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Adam Wraith I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Adam Wraith I_vote_lcapAdam Wraith I_voting_barAdam Wraith I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Adam Wraith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adam Wraith Empty Adam Wraith

Post by heyguise December 11th 2015, 2:30 am

Adam Wraith
"Yeah, her names Sharron and we are having a little tiff..."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Adam Wraith
Title: Mr.
Alignment: NG
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180
Blood type: Missing

The Looks

In crowds no one really notices Mr. Wraith. He's thoroughly average in appearance. He was once described as looking  like lukewarm coffee in a hat, not really pleasant but not wholly offensive. Some people think Mr. Wraith wears a hat hide that he was going bald, this used to be true. Now a days he mostly uses the hat to hide the bullet hole in his head. Mr. Wraith favors decent dress casual clothes, often paired with a long jacket even on hot days. Overall Mr. Wraith tries to keep up a somewhat professional appearance and usually succeeds.

The Legacy

Personality: Mr. Wraith is a genial and charming guy. He tries to keep a smile on his face when people can see him. He feels more comfortable with friendly acquaintances than intimate friendships and can usually be seen at a Piano bar in Brooklyn.

History: Adam came from a long line of brewers, his father was a brewer, his grandma was a brewer, and before that his great grandfather ran Tavern in Germany. Booze was in his blood, metaphorically and occasionally literally. When prohibition passed his family was at a loss. His father died a year before leaving him, the oldest son, in charge. He had a  sweet little sister to take care of and a harpy of a mother, but a mother none the less, to worry about. Pretty soon he fell in with the mob.

For a while it worked, crime. He'd run a few packages or help out at a still. Other times the work disturbed him, like when it got time to go around and collect protection.  He didn't want to frighten old men and women for a few bucks. Still, it kept the lights on and his little sister in school.  Then he got setup.

Charley O'Heir liked violence. Adam had gone collecting with him before and saw the way Charley smiled, flashing his teeth like a wolves. One day Charley robbed the Bosses son, ended up shooting the kid. Charley blamed Adam for it and the Boss bought it.  Adam was coming out of a laundry when Charley walked up, smiled, and shot him in head.

Adam woke up on a beach next to a river of purple fire. In the foggy distance he saw a boat approaching the shore, aboard was a woman in dark robes. She told him that she would ferry him across the river to the other shore. Along the way, according to Adam, he and the boat woman kicked it off, maybe even fell in love. She took him back to her home and went to make her self more comfortable. That's when he gave her the slip, stole the boat, and returned to the world of the living. Along the way he'd realized what Charley did and messing with the Boss didn't only get you killed, it got your family killed too.

When he got back to the world of the living he had a headache, he still does. He was worried he was late, it seamed like he spent days with the boatwoman but found only a few hours had past. Still he was to late, as he pulled up to his house in a car he'd stole he heard a gunshot from inside. He burst in to find Charley standing above his mothers bleeding corpse. His sister was still alive, sobbing on the floor next to his mothers body. Charley turned and screamed, both men started shooting. In a second Charley was on the increasingly red kitchen floor. Adam was sure he'd been shot, and judging by the new holes in his clothes he was. But there weren't any wounds. Behind him the window was broke and little holes peppered the wall, the bullets had passed through him. His sister, little Mildred, looked up at him and bellowed in terror. He fled.

Over the next few years he secretly protected Mildred and dismantled the Bosses organization for her safety. Then Charley showed back up, apparently he'd met the boatwoman and they'd gotten to chatting about him. She was none to pleased with Adam and sent Charlie to bring him around for a chat but he managed to slip him. For the decades he's been doing that, giving Charley the slip, taking care of Mildred then Mildred's family, and taking out crime from time to time.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Mr. Wraith cannot be killed through traditional means. Since he is a ghost in a sense he is not bound by biological processes. So things like blood loss, starvation, or suffocation will not kill him. Enough physical damage can dissipate his form, but he re-appears near the Hudson river on the next full-moon.

Power 2: Mr. Wraith can take on a an ethereal mist like form allowing him to do things like move though grates or ventilation shafts. Mr. Wraith can move at about 10 miles per hour in this form, he is not effected by wind or other currents. When taking this form Mr. Wraiths personal belongings (clothes, things in his pockets, ect)  go with him.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: While Mr. Wrath cannot be killed like most people he can be destroyed. Magic of all sorts is known to hurt Mr. Wraith as well as silver, holy water, and energy based powers. These things can hurt and potentially destroy Mr. Wraith in either form.

Weakness 2: The Boatwoman is seriously miffed at Mr. Wraith and sends Charley and other rouges to bring him back, often these characters show up at the worst times.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
3 Agility
2 Endurance
1 Reaction
4 Strength
heyguise
heyguise

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-12-11

Back to top Go down

Adam Wraith Empty Re: Adam Wraith

Post by Thorgron December 11th 2015, 6:16 am

I'm going to approve this with the condition that you make an NPC app for Charley before posting as this character.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top