The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Demetrius Bullock I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Demetrius Bullock I_vote_lcapDemetrius Bullock I_voting_barDemetrius Bullock I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Demetrius Bullock I_vote_lcapDemetrius Bullock I_voting_barDemetrius Bullock I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Demetrius Bullock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demetrius Bullock Empty Demetrius Bullock

Post by Chase Blackburn October 18th 2015, 7:19 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Guy
Title: Feeding Frenzy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Cursed Human
Hair:None
Eyes: Glowing Red
Height: 6"10
Weight: 278 lbs
Blood type: Poison

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Hatred fills his heart at most moments. He will pulverize anyone who gets in his way. He is rash and will not think things through. If you could hear his thoughts, you'd think he's insane, and if he were a regular person with those thoughts, you'd be inclined to believe he's a murderer. The only joy he ever has is hurting others.
History:
Demetrius was born in poor conditions. His parents never did get along, and they lived in a small, dirty house that was never cleaned. He went to school in a bad part of town, older kids often picking on him just because he was small and younger than them. He had gone through four years of school before his Dad finally snapped and killed 17 people, the last of which being his mother. In the time span of a week, his life was suddenly changed forever. He was taken away, put into the adoption system. When word got out of how his Dad was a murderer, the already few friends he had turned on him. He was rarely adopted, and when he was, they'd usually give him up, putting him back into the adoption system. By the time he was in the seventh grade, hate and distrust had grown for others. He knew from watching the older kids here that he'd never get adopted. He knew that he was too old, and hated the world for shoving him around and throwing him out as an outcast.
Never being adopted, he eventually graduated out of high school and went out on his own. His hate for the world remained and he kept striving for a good life. Through hitch hiking and riding on trains, he got far away from his hometown, something that gave him joy. He knew he could start a new life, better himself, break away from the chains that had him bound his whole life.
15 years passed. After going to community college, he joined a new found company, and over the time span of a couple months, he had went up in the company. Soon afterwards, he began to reap what he sowed when the company became successful. He had acquired himself a sweetheart who he was happy with, and the hatred in his heart was finally gone.
Then, all at once, his life collapsed. The company dissolved when dozens upon dozens cases of fraud arose and they were forced to use most of the company's money to keep their several of their employees from being incarcerated. His sweetheart left him, and he couldn't take it anymore. He went to his ex-wife's new apartment, took out the gun he had brought and broke in during the middle of the night. He turned on the lights and was surprised to find his ex-wife in bed with someone else. He shot them both and fled the scene. Despite his efforts, he was arrested and incarcerated, sentenced to life in prison for as long as he lived.
As he sat there in prison, his hatred for the world had grown to heights he never believed possible. After a long three years of incarceration, a shadowy figure woke him in the middle of the night. He told him that he could give him the strength of a God, and all he had to do was  agree to this life. Demetrius couldn't refuse, and he said yes. The shadowy figure touched his head, and with a surge of energy, he felt pain so severe, it felt as if all the bones in his body were being broken over and over again. The shadowy figure left, leaving him there, writhing on the floor. After hours of this, he finally stopped and stood. He stood much taller, and he felt stronger. This didn't matter to him, though. Nothing mattered except for feeding his insatiable appetite. He yelled, waking several prisoners who were pissed at him. He felt their rage, sensed it, and began taking it in, absorbing it, growing stronger from doing so. He broke out of his cell with ease and woke more prisoners, eating their rage and growing in strength. He broke out of prison, and started to wreak havoc on whatever he could.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Strength He has the capability to have extraordinary strength far beyond that of a normal person.

Power 2: Durability He has the capability of having extraordinary feats of durability far beyond that of a normal person.

Power 3: Speed He has the capability of having extraordinary speed far beyond that of a normal person.

Power 4: Cold and heat He can control the temperature of his body to extreme highs and lows.

Power 5: Feeding Time He eats not food, but feeds off the negative emotions of others. When someone shows fear, hate, sadness, greed, etc., he can feed off that emotion, leaving them in a  weakened and giving strength to all his powers.

Power 6: Healing Factor He has a healing factor that improves with how much he has eaten.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Hunger He can use up the negative emotions he has eaten from others, and if that happens, he will go into a docile state and will be powerless.

Weakness 2: Isolation Without someone to feed off of, Demetrius will go through the same process of someone starving to death. Along with that, his powers will weaken without the negative emotions to give strength to it.

Weakness 3: Positive Emotions If someone is feeling positive emotions around him, he will begin to continuously slowly weaken, hungering more and more for negative emotions.

Weakness  4: Eating Positive Emotions In desperate situations of hunger, he will be resorted to eating the positive emotions of others, chocking on it like an inedible substance. It will only harm him and weaken his powers.

Weakness 5: Rash Nature Because of his rash nature, he does not think things through very far ahead, if at all, and will easily fall for traps meant for him.

Weakness 6: Eating The more he eats, the more he displays the characteristics of the emotions he ate.

Weakness 7:  Primitive Behavior In the scenario of him hungering, he will become primitive in nature to his desire to feed. In the scenario of him eating, the more he eats, since he will be going through the negative emotions he has eaten, the more primitive he will become in behavior. There is a small range of saturation and hunger that leaves him in a state where he thinks clearly.
RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 3
Strength 1
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Demetrius Bullock Empty Re: Demetrius Bullock

Post by Bliss October 18th 2015, 10:55 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Demetrius Bullock D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top