The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_vote_lcapXaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_voting_barXaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_vote_lcapXaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_voting_barXaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  Empty Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP

Post by Xaver August 5th 2015, 9:40 am

Xaver Reichart
The Huntsman

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Jäger
Title: The Huntsman
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Brown, ginger shine
Eyes: Husky Blue
Height: 1m82
Weight:77,5kg
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Daily look: (I’ll have the picture later on. It’s still in the making.)
Xaver his hair is usually pulled back in a knot during the day. The sides of his head are roughly shaven. The famous undercut with long top. His chin is smooth, may have a little scruff now and then. His eyes are a light husky blue and his skin is quite pale. He has several tattoos on his body. Mostly on his arms. His body is well trained.
The man wears a red lumberjack buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the middle of his forearms. Underneath he wears a white long sleeved shirt. On his right arm he wears a wooden watch. His jeans is loose and ripped. He wears brown soft leather combats, very loose on the top. His jeans in messily tucked in the shoe. Xavier often wears a beanie.

Hero look: (Also in the making.) Loose body suit in grey. At his neck is a dark blue wide horizontal stripe. Over his body suit he wears a dark blue jeans vest with ripped off sleeves, on the back it says: ‘Jäger’ in bold letters. His gloves are black as are his combat boots that are tight around his calves. His mask has one hole for his eyes and one for his mouth. It’s the same color as his suit. He usually uses his knuckles braces or his steel tips of his shoes to fight. The braces are inside his jacket. Underneath his jacket, on his back, he has a dagger about the same size as his forearm hidden.

The Legacy

Personality:
Xaver has been an introverted guy since he was small. Never mixed with the other kids. People often find his head a hard place. No one has an easy time figuring him out, because he stays so silent. Yet his mind is in constant action. Thinking about anything. In fact, he can’t put anything out of his head. Once it’s in there, it stays in there. That’s why Xaver is also a reckless guy, he can’t put any idea out of his mind and eventually he does it. He does what he thinks because only then it will fade away. He hardly opens up to people because he’s afraid he might get hurt or they might get hurt. It’s a bad habit of his.
Often he feels guilty for about everything. If someone isn’t looking good or happy, he thinks it’s his fault or that he can’t do anything about it. It gets his mood down.
However, Xaver isn’t all silent. Once he opens up to someone, he’s a real nice guy and a pretty funny guy as well. Xavier knows his humor is sometimes hurtful to others, but they know it’s not for real and if they don’t, well, they’re probably not his friend. He would do anything to protect a friend, even if it goes against the law.
Xavier isn’t a goody two shoes. He gets into trouble often because of the stupid ideas that pop up in his head. He’s always active doing things. May it be parkour, boxing, swimming, training, biking, anything that is active.
He isn’t interested in women or girls. It’s too much trouble for him. It’s not like they go searching for him either. He gets ignored or pestered by others, because he’s different than most people. Or wants to be different. In the past, he would just keep everything to himself, but since he just does whatever he thinks, he can give a fight. Verbally or physically.
History:

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Eye of Anatomy: Xaver can choose between layers of the body to look at, kinda like an x-ray. His surroundings turn grey and he can see the person through an object. Example: When he’s searching for someone who’s hiding behind a wall, he can use to see muscles to see where and how the person is standing.

Tough Body: During sport schooling he acquired more strength, stamina and agility. Not above human possibility but quite a lot above human.

Reckless: Due to his inability to put things out of his head, he gets reckless which can be to his advantage and disadvantage. Example: Jumping of a building, which can lead to major injury, but escape.

Weakness(es)

Eye of Anatomy: When Xaver overuses his power, blood will leap out of his eye and major headaches will pop up at random. If he continues to use his power, his normal vision will become blurry as well and when he stretches it even more he will faint or fall in a coma.

Tough body: (Would maybe the Eye of Anatomy weakness be enough for this one too?) Otherwise, Xaver may have more strength and agility, but he’s less flexible and heavier due to muscle being heavier than fat.

Reckless: Like stated with the power itself. It can get him into situations where he’d rather break his bones than give up. Like jumping from high places and such.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Inventory:
A knife as long as a forearm (not counting the hilt)
Knuckle braces.
iPhone 5
Bandages
Butterfly knife
Wooden watch
Pen

Physical Priority
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 4
Strength 1
Xaver
Xaver

Quote : Ich vinde dich.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Job : Graphic Design Student
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  Empty Re: Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2015, 12:19 pm

I know this is a Work in Progress:

You have listed slightly above human capabilities for Strength, Stamina, and Agility. This would be super strength, you can last longer, and you have reflexes/reaction time.

Those are three powers. Define them better to explain EXACTLY how much he can lift, exactly how much he can take and exactly how fast he can react.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Xaver 'Jäger' Reichart WIP  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaver August 5th 2015, 5:19 pm

Yeah, figured so, but I'm kinda changing everything since it's just a WIP.

Also putting up a chart for the eye. How many times it can be used in a thread and such. It's still in the making though.
Xaver
Xaver

Quote : Ich vinde dich.

Number of posts : 2
Job : Graphic Design Student
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down