The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_vote_lcapMagnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_voting_barMagnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_vote_lcapMagnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_voting_barMagnetarc the The Electrical Hero I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero Empty Magnetarc the The Electrical Hero

Post by Camileytor2008 July 27th 2015, 3:41 am

Magnetarc
The Electrical Hero

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Magnetarc
Title:The Electric Hero
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 163 lb
Blood type: B+

The Looks

Magnetarc is a 27 year old man that is just above average height, he is not very muscular but is really fit as he likes being more agile and quick rather than strong, he has brown hair and light brown eyes , he has tan skin and has Latin American heritage.
He lost his left arm because of a brutal incident he suffered as a young boy regarding a gang of mobsters and has now a robotic prosthetic arm.
He has a full body light and tight military like suit, all black with blue lines that go to all 3 extremities and the prosthetic arm is sleeveless, he wears knee protectors and a full head helmet that resembles a customized biker helmet  with a voice synthesizer to disguise his voice, also he wears a bulletproof vest under the suit and military tactical finger-less gloves.

The Legacy

Personality: He is a mature but lighthearted guy, he likes to help and protect as many people as he can and has a really straightforward sense of justice and acts mostly for the greater good however he inspired by the classic and typical hero stories would never take a life no matter the consequences, to him a life is a life and could never risk a single person to save many more as long as he has a word in it for him there always has to be a way to save them all. However if pushed too hard he can be ruthless and restless against his foes yet he will always aim to save lives first and kick ass later.  

History: He grew up in a normal family, his father was a private detective and his mother was a cop, he and his brother had a pretty normal childhood and occasionally traveled to south america, at the age of 13 in one of their trips to  his mom's homeland his father, brother and he himself where captured by a gang of mobsters that wanted payback with his father, he and his brother were tortured and on more than one occasion  he was thrown into a cell  with feral dogs which permanently damaged his left arm, after his father sacrificed himself so he and his brother could get out her mother finally found them and took them back to USA, there his arm had to be amputated and  replaced with a robotic prosthetic arm, he later joined the Military but faced with the task of killing a target he realized he couldn't do it so he dropped out.
After he turned out 23 his abilities started surfacing and in fear of endangering his family he became a vigilante in secret.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: His body can generate and liberate electricity, he can also absorb it from external sources.

Power 2:He also has a small control over magnetism being able to magnetize anything he touches for a short period of time aswel as ferromagnetic objects

Power 3: He is able to generate a small EMP field around himsel.  

Power 4: he can repel bullets and other projectiles with a electric field as long as he concentrates and can focus for the field to form around him.

Power 5: Super Human reflexes

Power 6: Peak human strength and agility

Power 7: Can throw small and not very strong lighting bolts that can stun their targets

Power 8: Super Human endurance, he can also resist big amounts of heat

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: The amount of energy he can contain is limited, if he absorbs a higher amount of energy than he is able to contain it can damage his body

Weakness 2:Even if he can throw small lighting bolts he has not real control over it's trajectory and has to rely on other conductors to give the bolt a direction

Weakness 3: Has a terrible fear of dogs and big canines because of his childhood trauma

Weakness 4: If he gets submerged into big water bodies he can't retain the electricity in his body

Weakness 5: His Robotic arm is not very durable as it's made of common metals

Weakness 6: As his body uses more resources to create electricity he gets tired quickly

Weakness 7: Can loose his temper rather easily becoming unstable and unpredictable

Weakness 8: Has little control over his abilities making it hard for him to contain the electricity inside him

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): His robotic arm is stronger than his normal one but can be easily damaged as it is made of common metals, it also has a short grapple line giving him the ability to throw his had to reach advantage points and the like, the line connecting the arm and the hand is rather  delicate however.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
Camileytor2008
Camileytor2008

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top