The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thunder Shock I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Thunder Shock I_vote_lcapThunder Shock I_voting_barThunder Shock I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thunder Shock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thunder Shock Empty Thunder Shock

Post by The Speedster May 29th 2015, 3:32 pm

Beatrice Hunt
”Be prepared for the shocking truth”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Thunder shock
Title: The Thunder Witch
Alignment: TN
Race: White
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 1,78m
Weight: 56kg
Blood type: O

The Looks

The daughter of Belle Dumont and George Hunt always showed a beautiful face. Once she grew older from the effects of the lightning bolt that originated her powers, she developed a quite beautiful figure, slender and fit.

Her eyes, just like her brother, has ever changing colors. It’s mostly random, with only very intense emotions actually changing it to a specific color. Also, activating her powers change her eyes’ color. She was born with dark brown eyes, that turned green when she gained her powers.

Beatrice’s hair is long and wavy, flowing over her shoulders and back to waist length. It’s light brown, though it may change when activating her powers, though it’s not always the case.

Differently from her brother, who generally cannot be seen, Beatrice keeps her identity hidden by a pair of sunglasses with black frame and a black cloth mask. But just like her brother, she uses everyday clothes as an uniform. She uses a fitting long-sleeved black t-shirt, covered by a electric blue vest, a yellow skirt, yellow gloves and black boots. She often keeps her hair kepts by a tiara, and carries around a blue purse..

The Legacy

Personality:
The cold daughter of Belle Dumont and George Hunt learned from the very beginning of her social life that she couldn’t trust anyone, except her brother. As such, she is secretive to anyone except him. She also learned that people trusted what they heard easily, so she learned to lie, often to just wreak havoc.

Ever since, she by telling small secrets that could start a fire, since she was generally unnoticed when the various groups of girls or boys were talking. Since they never told who told the secret, she didn’t stop, causing many fights, until the accident of the thunderstorm.

Despite her cruelty, she wasn’t actually all that bad, particularly because she just attacked those who she deemed an enemy to herself. She often helps others out when needed. She is still easily annoyed, and may attack at the slightest provocation.

Just as protective to her brother as he is to her, she will often go out of her way, even when under attack, to hit enemies who might be targeting her brother. Also, she is very airheaded and clumsy, and actually sometimes forgets what she is doing during the action itself.

History:
Born Beatrice “Bia” Dumont Hunt, the son of Belle Dumont and George Hunt didn’t have an easy life. Her mother was considered crazy, due to claiming to have been abducted by aliens, and that she suffered experiments from her captors. It was never proved, at least not to Beatrice and her brother.

Due to her mother craziness, Bia was excluded from every group of the school. As such, she started to maliciously tell lies, or sometimes truths to cause fights among her peers, something that went unknown to everyone during all those years. That gave her an ability to lie very well, but a tendency to lie all the time.

When she was 12, Beatrice and her brother were having fun in their swimming pool. During this same time, an interesting phenomenon happened; an intense thunderstorm hit, sending powerful lightning bolts on the town. One of those hit the pool, shocking the siblings.
What they didn’t expect, was that they not only survived the event, but gained immense power from that. The lightning bolt not only empowered her, but also aged her to 16.

If it was the “aliens” experimentation or the power of nature was not known to the siblings. What they knew was that they wanted to be free from their ties to family or house. So, armed with their powerful abilities, they ran away from home, to live their lifes.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Electrokinesis: Beatrice manipulates and generates electricity, and is also empowered by external sources of electrical energy. The intensity of the electric current can be manipulated at will. Her body absorbed the electricity of the lightning bolt, granting Beatrice her powerful abilities. Using this ability changes Beatrice’s eyes to blue and hair to blonde.

Heat generation: Beatrice’s body naturally generates heat, much more than a normal human, that can be controlled at will. When she gets angered, she may cause a burst of heat around her, and her eyes turn red.

Telekinesis: Beatrice can manipulate non-organic matter with the power of her mind. She must fully concentrate on the object, but can generate force enough to pierce through stone with a bladed weapon. The targeted object gets visibly covered by electricity, but it doesn’t actually discharge. Using this ability changes Beatrice’s eyes and hair color to purple.

Telepathy: Beatrice can read minds, though she can only do so by focusing on the target. It’s very exhausting to her to read minds, and she uses it only to get very important information. Using this ability changes Beatrice’s eye color to purple.

Limited mental manipulation: She cannot quite manipulate minds. Instead, Beatrice can give small ideas of what to do. The target generally can’t feel the attack, and will believe it’s his/her own mind speaking. Using this ability changes Beatrice’s eye color to purple.

Photokinesis: Beatrice can manipulate and generate visible light. She can manipulate the frequency and the intensity of the light at will. Using this ability changes Beatrice’s eye color to golden and hair color to blonde.

Photosynthesis: Beatrice can produce energy direct from light. It can be transformed into any kind of energy, including electricity or be released as light itself.

Illusion casting: Beatrice can cast illusions by manipulating light received by her target’s eyes.

Weakness(es)

Overheating: Beatrice cannot fight at very hot places, since she cannot attack and control her body heat at the same time. Causing a heat burst can damage her own body.

Darkness: Beatrice is severely weakened in the dark, since she cannot steal energy from light sources. The darker the place, the harder it hits.

Mirror: Mirrors can reflect her attacks, even the electric attacks.

Water: If Beatrice tries to generate electrical currents while in contact with water, she feels the discharge as well. That also means she cannot use electricity under the rain.

Slow reaction: Beatrice has slow reaction to surprise attacks, so it’s easy to take her down when she lowers her guard.

Simple illusions: The illusions Beatrice casts are brighter than the real images in general, and can be easily seen through by someone who notices it.

Iron: Beatrice is burnt by iron, causing intense pain. The pain itself can kill her, even if the attack doesn't hit an important organ.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Singing: Beatrice is a great singer, having trained her voice since she was 5.

Polyglot: Beatrice can speak English, French and Italian. Curiously she has an Britannic accent.

Skilled musician: In addition to her voice, Beatrice also can play violin, piano and saxophone.

Nothing goes over my head!: Beatrice takes most things literally, what can lead to rather curious events.

Bipolarity disorder: Beatrice has intense mood swings, and sometimes is affected by episodes of hipomania, and more rarely, mania.

OCD: A rather mild form of OCD, she is mostly affected by cleaning constantly her hands with alcohol gel, and some form of perfectionism. She also can't stand a mess.

Items/Minions
Slither: Beatrice’s pet snake, a 2 meters long python she carries around on her shoulders.

Physical Priority
Agility
Endurance
Strength
Reaction

Last edited by The Speedster on June 2nd 2015, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Speedster
The Speedster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-05-25

Back to top Go down

Thunder Shock Empty Re: Thunder Shock

Post by Forceaus May 29th 2015, 10:34 pm

Your character needs at least as many weaknesses as they have powers. The telekinesis limit is not a weakness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Speedster June 2nd 2015, 5:07 pm

Edited her weaknesses, added a purse to her appearance, and also, added some disorders to have some more fun and possibilities in playing with her.
The Speedster
The Speedster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 2nd 2015, 5:58 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top