The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_vote_lcapThunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_voting_barThunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_vote_lcapThunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_voting_barThunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Empty Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)]

Post by Thunder Storm March 10th 2010, 2:39 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Thunder Storm
Title:
Alignment: Hero
Race: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185 lbs

Costume Descirption/Image: Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] 5a3zn7

Personality: Once usually bored unless he was hanging out with his friends, Travis is happier and slightly nicer. He still can't resist pranking people with his powers, but he knows the limits, now that he has a family, and after what he saw when his parents died and the universes merged. He is slightly more sad, now that Leo is dead from old age.

History: Travis was born on Spetember 22, 1991. Ever since he was a young boy, he has always been social and made friends easily. When he was 6, his younger brother Tyler was born. For a while, the two brothers played with each other, but then, Travis started hanging out with his frineds more and more, and Tyler seemed to grow more and more annoying. On the Halloween of 2007, Travis was struck by a golden bolt of lightning, giving him strange electric and wind powers that he is still trying to practice. Already being a smart guy, he uses his knowledge and his powers to help get past many obstacles. He also gained a super-powered dog he named Zeus.
His parents were killed by Blackjack a few months before the universes merged. During the merge, Travis and Zeus were killed by Doomplague, but somehow came back when Doomplague was destroyed.
Now 26, Travis is happily married to his wife Samantha. They have a 15 month old daughter named Jessica. To this day, Travis' bother Tyler is the only other person that knows about Travis' powers, and Travis intends to keep it that way.

Powers: Flight/ Electricity Blasts/ Super Speed/ Intelligence/ Weather Control/ Electromagnetism

PowerGrid:

Character Image/Description: Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] 17488022

(Okay, sorry for being away so long, but I'm back! ...and utterly lost with this whole POWERGRID concept. Little help?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Whatcolor_iswhite
PLAY OR PIE DIE!!! (Mmm, pie)
Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Empty Re: Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)]

Post by Slamfist March 10th 2010, 8:06 am

Glad to see you back Thunder. There's at least two different topics that explain them. Please go read them.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Empty Re: Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)]

Post by keil7777777 March 10th 2010, 11:08 am

What'cha confused about exactly? You get 22 points to distribute among the 6 categories (Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Durability, Energy Projection, and Fighting Skill) to determine your stats. You can only assign up to 6 points per category to start, though you can theoretically reach the 7th via the Experience stuff. It hasnt happened yet, so no worries.

Int= how smart you are
Str= your bench press ability (Razz)
Spd= How fast you are -_-
Dur= how much damage you can take
EP= how strong your powers are (The higher, the more 'umph' you have with the lightning)
FS= your martial arts belt color.

Note that EP affects ALL your powers. If you control Lightning and Water, they would both be ranked according to your EP score. So a '6' in EP gives you a lot of control over your powers, where a 1 would only be acceptable for weak powers. If you arent sure, just ask and we can give you an estimate over what you need.

Oh, and welcome back!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Storm March 10th 2010, 4:14 pm

The main thing I want to know is how to show in the PowerGrid that I can fly. What do I do for that? Just bump up Speed some or what?

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Whatcolor_iswhite
PLAY OR PIE DIE!!! (Mmm, pie)
Character Applications:

Thunder Storm
Bones
Thunder Storm
Thunder Storm
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 10th 2010, 5:15 pm

You get 2 less points than non-fliers. And if you include it in you powers we kinda know that.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss March 14th 2010, 6:55 am

Thunder! Very Happy Glad to see one of my old favorites, here have a seat, can I get you anything? I have a fine bottle of Zinfindel in the cupboard, hold on a moment while I fetch it, here, drink up! So how have you been? its been positively AGES! Razz

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 14th 2010, 4:56 pm

Don't worry about the actual power grids. You can write it out.

str: 4
Spd: 4
Int: 4
End: 4
EP: 4
FS: 2

You don't have to place your stats according to the example above. It is just an acceptable alternative.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Thunder Storm: Phase II (REMAKE) [WiP=(Um, can I get some help here?)] Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top