The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Nagasaki I_vote_lcapNagasaki I_voting_barNagasaki I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nagasaki

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nagasaki Empty Nagasaki

Post by Chellizard May 13th 2015, 7:51 pm

Holed up in a hotel room in Nagasaki, Japan were four annoying early twenty and late teen year girls. They were all vigorously working on concepts for the poster they were putting up around the city in order to draw attention to their concert the coming friday, and Kyrie was sure she had figured out the best thing ever.

"GUYS! I figured it OUT! LOOK!" shaking off some of the glitter, and getting the majority of it all over herself in the process, a very excited Kyrie bounced up and down to get the rest of the bands' attention.

"... PAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Bonnie did not know how to control her laughter. The poster was just... well, it was perfect.

"Uhm. Kyrie... I think that's uh.. Well. Tyuki?" The goo Princess was unsure of how to react in the current moment, so she looked for guidance in their leader.

Tyuki finally looked up from what she was doing, which was texting John back and forth, deciding if he could fly out or not. He was unsure because he was working on graduating from high school, and Tyuki just wanted him to fly out to see the show. Pausing her conversation with John by literally sending him a text saying 'one second, I must guide these fools toward enlightenment.' She looked up from her phone after hitting send, and send again on a winky face. Her eyes were met with a decent looking poster, sans the glitter. There was too much of it, and Kyrie was wearing most of it. It wasn't until she read the words on it did she actually start laughing, and feel horrible seconds after.

The poster read:

GIRL ALIVE! The most explosive thing to hit Nagasaki!

Kyrie just waited a few moments before finally saying, "Get it? Cause we're the bomb dot com!" Grinning from ear to ear, Kyrie bounced a bit to show her enthusiasm.

"Kyrie, you do remember that Nagasaki was bombed by a nuclear war head, like, a long time ago. It's still a little bit too soon for that. I think we need to change the words, but the overall poster looks good." Shaking her head a bit, Tyuki just laughed.

"Bliss! Come see what Kyrie made!" She called out for their manager, waiting for her to come from wherever she was lurking in the president suite hotel room they were staying in.

Standing, Tyuki walked over to grab the poster and walk to meet Bliss halfway to the direction she was coming from.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Nagasaki Empty Re: Nagasaki

Post by Bliss May 13th 2015, 9:29 pm

Bliss hated her hotel room. Everything about it felt cramped and the fruit basket did not cater to her tastes. Who puts grapes in a fruit basket? Practically raisins at this point. Ashley ordered a bottle of wine, but nothing came other than an apology, which probably felt great to Japanese people, but it did not get Bliss anymore feeling crunk. Neither a yell from down the hall. A monstrosity of a flyer met Bliss. "Yeah, you wish you were that good. Change it something more realistic." Bliss turned to walk back to her suite, yelling over her shoulder. "And put no refunds or liability on it. Some kid with crutches tried to sue me and I almost put him in a wheelchair."

A trail of incense rose from the brazier in the shrine. A pair of suit pants held folded hands in a deep bow. "Excuse me miss." A pleasant enough priest came up to check on the young woman praying. "You've been here for some time and..."

"And I have not yet finished kannushi-sama." A stern look from the young woman stayed focused on him long enough to chase the man back to his custodial duties. In the distance of her prayers, her mind clouded with a loud noise coming from across the street. "Kanuushi, this place is not peaceful and is causing me great distress. Kannushi?" The silence drew her attention for than the noise. The little priest did nothing but pester her, but suddenly he fell silent. No.

"Tsukimi-chan." A hushed whisper from inside the closet warned her of danger. The little priest kept a mop in front of him to ward off danger. "It is dangerous."

"That is the only time courage exists. I got my kneeling place warm and cozy. Will you tend it for me while I take care of this situation?" Tsukimi buttoned the mid button of her suit jacket and moved out into the courtyard of the temple. Two women wearing dark clothing roamed around looking for something near the koi pond. "Excuse me, maybe you did not know this was a shrine, but this is a shrine. Now, I will have to ask you to remove yourself before I am forced to take measures to have you removed."

"Will you now?" A metal smoking pipe emerged from the sleeve of the woman's coat, breaking into three parts as it extended. As the two women began to move towards Tsukimi, the well dressed investigator shed her heels by kicking them into the face of the armed woman, followed by kicking the second heel into the other woman's face. Charging on her toes, Tsukimi grabbed the pipe armed woman by the arm and locked her elbow. Tsukimi tossed the woman over her shoulder into the pond.

A split second response kept a knife from cutting into Tsukim's cheek. Her hands came up, wrapping around the dark clad woman's tricep and forearm. Keeping the blade from cutting into her face, Tsukimi ducked down and when she came up, pinned the woman's arm behind her back. "Who sent you?" Tsukimi pushed the woman to one knee and forced her head into the pond. "What are you doing here?" While the woman still struggled for air, Tsukimi. "What's so special about this shrine?"

"You aren't giving me time to answer!" Not liking the answer, Tsukimi submerged the woman's head again. "Guidaboni sent us."

"Why?"

"To look for a secret entrance to the concert hall down the block. He wants to kidnap the band. Something about a lady named Fukuyama managing them."

"What's so special about...Fukuyama?" Tsukimi fell more suspicious of the name than the situation at large.

"Okay losers, get ready." Bliss walked back into the common room for the band in her bathrobe, curling her hair with an electric dryer. "Remember. Stick to the new stuff, because your fans already bought the old stuff. And don't get kidnapped. Yui, are you a robot?"

"No, I'm Yui. I play bass." Yui lowered the magazine in front of her to address Bliss with a simple reply.

She doesn't normally say 'no' right?"

"No, that's the real Yui; the robot one stays in the closet. She feels more at home there." Bonnie opened the closet door to reveal a badly burned, partially dismembered and generally beaten up robot of Yui.

"I am Yui. I play the bass."

"See. This is the fake Yui. And, we love her." Bonnie hugged the malfunctioning Yui bot, sparking a surge of electricity that jolted into Bonnie. "Ow, Yui. I hate you."

"But, I'm Yui, and I just play the bass."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Nagasaki D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2015, 2:51 am

"Ah hahaha I remember that, Bliss!" Tyuki said, almost remembering innocently sending some healing energy at the same kid that had tried to sue Bliss, so not only did his legs get fixed, he wasn't able to show proof that he had any injuries from "getting hurt." Tyuki offered Kyrie one more smile and grabbed for the poster.

"Add the no refunds part right here, and make sure the fine print has the liability information. We can't be giving out free shows anymore, guys. We're getting famous. People in America are listening to us, now." Nodding, and feeling more adult that she usually did, Tyuki then giggled and added,

"Plus I need more money so I can get shoes and junk."

"I just want a burrito. Can we get some after the show? I'd be down for that or maybe a corn dog or something. Bliss!" Bonnie said as she stood from her spot and approached the rest of the girls.

"I demand burritos!"

Looking up from her hard work on the poster, Kyrie agreed. "Me too!!! I want a burrito!!"

"I could go for a burrito..." Yui was still engrossed in her -- well, whatever she was doing.

"Burritos sound okay. I just want to see if we can make this night a good one!" Tyuki then looked at the clock.

"AH! It's almost six here, so that means it's five in the morning back where John is! Time to call him!" Tyuki peeled from the group of girls, leaving to call John and rack up her cell phone bill.

--

Nagasaki. A smaller city, but still a city, lay nestled into Japan's island mass. Sitting in front of a window was a girl. Her slender shoulders were bare, her wide necked shirt hanging down to just barely clothe her. The seemingly over sized shirt was a dress on her. Across her lap was a blanket, tucked around of her legs. The chair she sat in was large, comfortable, and had wheels attached to it. The chair also looked a tad bit on the futuristic side, it's design modernized and very sleek. The onyx on chrome looked wonderful. Motorized and controlled by two large rolling balls in the arm rests, the girl was able to turn away from the window as the sky turned warm. The sun was dominating the gorgeous blues over Nagasaki.

Staring ahead, only a knock at the door could interrupt such bliss.

Cringing at the sound, a very annoyed, "What do you want?" erupted from the slender shouldered girl.

The door that was knocked upon creaked open. "I was, just, uh. Did you want to go to this concert? Girl Alive is pretty big here and our managers gave us free tickets." The voice at the door belonged to a red headed boy with freckles, glasses, and a disheveled look about him.

His green eyes drew her attention as she looked at his reflection cast on her hotel window. She contemplated her answer. She did not want to seem too eager. No. She was here on business for her comic company, sure, but she was also here for other reasons. It was a lot of money to pay for a plane ride over here if you're a girl in a wheel chair, after all. She wasn't just here because she wanted to be. She was here because she had a plan. A master plan. She was going off of a hunch she had discovered to be a truth. A man named Franklin Guidaboni was after a girl, and as he described her, Naomi created what she looked like. Japanese, dark hair, ears that poked out, and slightly crooked teeth. She was beautiful though. She was only half Japanese, based on the other facial details Naomi was told. The drawing she had made matched that of Tyuki Gold, the lead singer of Girl Alive[!]. Naomi had found out where they were playing, and coincidentally, it was on the same weekend the comic expo was going on in Nagasaki. It must have been the reason Girl Alive! was here in the first place.

"I'll go." she finally said.

She was going to kidnap this Tyuki Gold girl and see what Guidaboni wanted with her. She wanted to become known in the world of villains throughout the world, and step one would be to kidnap a pop idol sensation like Tyuki Gold.

"I mean if you don't want to go... I can understand," he started, but soon cut himself off when he realized she had agreed to go.

"Oh good! I'll go get ready and come back in like twenty minutes, Is that enough time for you to get ready?" he asked, offering a smile.

"I may not have legs, but I know how to dress myself. Now get out, Stephen." She turned her head away from his reflection, her bangs falling to hide her light-brown eyes.

---

"MY NAME IS TYUKI! THIS IS GIRL ALIVE! WELCOME TO OUR SHOW!" Shouting into the mic excitedly after finishing their open song, Tyuki bounced on the stage. The crowd was going bananas.

"I'm BONNIE! HERE TO DRUM YOUR BRAINS OUT!" Doing a solo of her own, Bonnie took the spotlight, a mechanical device under the stage shifting her and her drum kit forward. This made Tyuki and Kyrie step to one side of the stage and Yui to the other side. Now the crowd was going b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

As the drum stage slid back into place, Kyrie chimed onto her mic, "Hi there! I play the guitar! Hehe!.... OH! I'M KYRIE!" Waving, Kyrie did a little bow. The crowd was definitely bananas at this point.

"My name is YUI! I PLAY THE BASS!" she offered her own solo, a spotlight aimed directly on her. Shit went full on vitamin-k at this point. The crowd was screaming with the sounds of die hard fans. There was definitely dollar signs in Bliss' eyes by now.

"Well, let's get this show going!" Tyuki started to bob her head as Bonnie banged on her drums, Yui slapped her bass, and Kyrie's fingers danced over her guitar. Tyuki finally joined in on her own guitar, and finally started to sing. The crowd cheered, but quieted down to enjoy the music. The concert had started.

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2015, 12:52 am

"Well, time to listen to more music I hate." Bliss tucked her arms against her chest while she waited for the two hour show to end.

Ashley moved next to Bliss "Wanna make out?"

"Yep." And the two disappeared into the green room until someone needed them. PM me for details.

Nothing but darkness led her down the tunnel. Her flashlight gave out long ago, but the clicking of her heels made for a useful sound to follow down. Tsukimi made the best of her situation and abilities by to navigate through the halls. Tsukimi came out through a storage closet into a very full coliseum. Girl Alive! shirts were everywhere. Tsukimi heard there music once playing by some children who looked to have nothing better to do than loiter. This band of girls must support that kind of lifestyle.

Still, if they were the victims of this man who wished to steal young girls, she needed to right the wrong they would perpetrate. Also, the descendant of the despicable Fukuyama roamed these halls and she must be punished. Tsukimi kept to the flow of traffic until she found a sub-access door leading to the sound stage. She ducked her in inside and saw a lack of security. Good enough.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 19th 2015, 6:01 pm

"I'm going to grab a bottle of water, want anything?" Stephen's annoying voice pierced Naomi's thoughts as she stared from the elevated box she was in. Not only did this view suck, she was stuck in here with a bunch of mouth breathers. She could just feel her annoyed levels rising. They were climbing.

Twitching her hand, she directed her wheel chair to spin her around. She was now dressed in a simple t-shirt and a pair of pants. Her legs were hooked into the appropriate sections of her wheel chair, and she looked almost normal - save for the wheel chair.

"So go." She said, her annoyance being made evident.

Stephen just held up his hands defensively and wandered off to find the concession stand for the upper level they were on.

Naomi made her escape, and wheeled off toward the other exit opposite of Stephen. He was used to her escaping by now, seeing as her introverted personality facade continuously gave her a great excuse to vanish and reappear later.

She wheeled to the girl's bathroom and gave everyone an evil glare that was there. All that was happened to be two fans that were trying desperately to ingest one another's mouths. Gross.

"Stop oppressing me! Get out!" Naomi shouted in Japanese, her hand reaching to flick the light switch to add dramatic effect. The two girls panicked and rushed out, cursing under their breath and calling Naomi a 'freak.'

"I hate people." She said, staring at the mirror.

"But I love me." she went on to say, offering herself a smile.

She fished around in her bag, it hooked on the right side of her chair, and found a single item she desired. It was a visor that encircled her head and was attached to a cute bow-headband thing. She slid it on and then watched herself through the one way mirror now upon her own face. Everyone looking in would see themselves, but she could see out.

As she stared at herself, she slowly stood up from the chair. It wheeled backwards into the handicap stall where it would stay until she came back for it. As she stood, her legs were bent inward, her toes just barely touching the ground. She was floating. Naomi's arms stretched out to her sides and the fabric of her shirt and pants started to come apart at the seams in a spiraled pattern. The clothes then started to shine bright white as the spiraled pieces stitched back together in a different pattern.

Normally people would imagine things like this, blink, and everything would go back to normal... but no. Naomi's imagination knew how to break the boundaries. She was capable of bending reality to her will, at least when it affected her. The bright white clothes formed into the shape of thigh high boots, a light lavender color, a leotard, a dark gray color with darker purple trim, and finally an angled cape that hung over one of her shoulders. The cape was lavender on the underside and dark gray on the posterior side. The last few glowing pieces of clothing enveloped her hands, creating a pair of dark purple gloves.

Smiling at herself, she adjusted her visor a bit and tapped it, making the color of it change from a simple silvery hue to a lavender one. She found it much more suiting to her attire. Now in the appropriate gear, she stepped out, and looked back at the door. She imagined a padlock on it and it appeared, shutting the bathroom down so no one could go in and interfere with her wheelchair. She even imagined an "Out of Order" sign and it also appeared. Luckily for her, mundane things like a lock or sign on a simple bathroom door took nothing out of her conscious state. She could push it to her subconscious and let the imagination rest there, thus keeping the lock and sign in place.

She stretched a bit, her now mobile legs making her usual very short self look a tiny bit taller. Coming in at just five feet flat, Naomi was a petite villain, and she took pride in that. It made people confused when they finally met her in person.

She gave a few passerby's a glance, and then ducked away, walking on to find the stairs. The elevator would draw in more people. The walk down was simple, and she even passed by the two girls from earlier. They were sucking face again, too.

--

Naomi finally found herself inside a tunnel which would give her access to the sound stage. She was told by Guidaboni, whom of which had sent a few agents here prior to figure out the layout of the stage and et cetera. Naomi made her way until she saw a woman paused with her head stuck inside the door to the sound stage. Narrowing her eyes behind her mask, Naomi made a cautious decision and imagined herself as a Security Guard. She became a tall, square jawed Japanese man with a tazer gun, baton, handcuffs, and a very cute hat. She wore sunglasses though, because it's always better to wear them at night. Corey Hart said so.

"Ma'am," Naomi started, her voice a little off for her over all appearance. Instead of sound macho and scary, she [ or well, he ] sounded a little bit under-the-weather. Nasally and clogged up, Naomi continued after clearing her [ his ] throat. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is a restricted area." Naomi calmly walked forward, making sure to keep the situation from escalating. She had no idea who this pantsuit wearing woman was. She could be actual security, for all she knew.

--

Tyuki and the band were still rockin out, singing their hearts out, and melting the faces off of their fans with their awesome new album. A+ job, Girl Alive!

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2015, 7:29 pm

The man always tried to keep Tsukimi down. Even when the man showed up as a woman. As soon as the command shot at her to leave, her contrary roll immediately failed. "I know people aren't allowed back here. But, I am. You are currently interfering with a very special investigation I am doing into-" Tsukimi looked over to a show poster to get the name of this band. "Girl Alive! and their influence on child crime. That drummer looks familiar." If this woman with her faux authority wanted to stop Tsukimi, she could ride the pain train of bane to Elaine. "I apologize and hope that the repercussions of this confrontation will assist you in your breathing, assist me bringing justice, and help root out the evil of this Italian man who is seeking to use this vile band to corrupt youth." Tsukimi came out swinging with her awesome jujitsu rolls.

Bliss left the green room for a moment of air and headed outside to the sound stage. "It's too loud! Can you turn it down! It's 9:30, some of us don't want to get noise complaints!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 11th 2015, 2:55 pm

The tall, square jawed facade that Naomi was currently imagining herself as, and evidently alive, gave this Tsukimi woman a stern look.

"Ma'am, your investigation will need to be cleared with the head of security, and that's me. Senior Officer Takanashi." Pulling a name out of her ass, Naomi kept her cool. The illusion of her appearance was not faltering - yet. Her knees were a little weak, so she had to focus on keeping herself standing upright, but other than that, she was on her feet.

Takanashi [Naomi] made no opposition against Tsukimi. The whack of the jujitsu hurt, and Naomi was forced to materialize back into her normal self. The now short, white haired girl with a visor on her face was in front of the woman and an evil smile slowly curled over her face.

"You shouldn't be mean to me. I'm supposed to be the mean one!" Raising her arms up, she floated up into the air and back. The ceiling wasn't that high, but Naomi wasn't that tall either.

"Become Pain!" She commanded, her form changing into a massive, seven foot tall Russian looking man with gray hair, a scar down his face, and a wicked grin. Muscles materialized from nowhere, and her attire changed to a pair of jeans and a too-tight black shirt. Pounding her fist into her left hand she flexed a bit and stomped boot covered feet on the floor. However, a weakness was added to this whole mix. The constant flash of a girl was replacing Tsukimi; a silver haired girl with too much pink eye shadow and face piercings... and blood. The dead daughter of Pain was his weakness, and he saw her face everywhere. Naomi, now as Pain, suffered this now too. She could feel her heart aching and all she wanted to do was pummel this woman down.

"I'm not going to tell you twice... THIS IS A RESTRICTED AREA!" taking a swing at Tsukimi, the faux Pain roared out in anger.

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 11th 2015, 4:11 pm

"I walk with justice in each step I take and will not be spoken down to by someone is is shaking in their stance at the very sight of me." Tsukimi mustered up all of  strength to try and push the square jawed security guard into a wall, but felt her hand barely moved anything other than herself. Tsukimi knocked herself into a wall and failed her contrary roll. "How dare you make me inflict harm on myself you-" A massive ogre of a gorilla wearing a black shirt probably somewhere in the smarge category stood before her, speaking down to her. No one told Tsukimi things were restricted. "That is good and fine! I am allowed to be here!" Tsukimi grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed the contents of the device towards the giant's face to grant her an escape.

Once she saw to an escape route, Tsukimi took off down the hall. She thought the door would lead to a backstage area, but her shoes began to step over chords and a blinding light shined in her face. Someone bumped into her. Yui fell to the ground, almost breaking into a thousand pieces. Fire extinguisher in hand, Tsukimi looked around the area to see if the beast of a man still continued his pursuit.

"Hey look Yui, that lady has your family's house in her hand." Bonnie called back from her drum set while readjusting her hair during a drum break in the song.

"We live in a much bigger bottle than that!" Yui shot back as she pulled herself up. "I'm going to kill you Bonnie! You're ass is too smart!" Yui threw her bass at Bonnie's drum set, missing and hit the lights behind Bonnie, causing spark of light to burst from the lights and begin kindling behind Bonnie.

Bliss continued to walk back towards her VIP area, noticeably tipsy enough to dance to the music from Tyuki. On her way she bumped into two women. Two familiar and terrible women who filled Bliss with the need and want to punch someone.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 18th 2015, 7:46 pm

Tyuki's band finally got to intermission, and the curtains closed around of them. Bonnie relaxed by her drums, but Yui started to walk toward the back of the stage to only come face to face with a strange woman.

Yui looked Tsukimi over and furrowed her brows, confusion settling in.

"Uhm.. who are you???" she finally asked after exerting her anger toward Bonnie's comment.

Yui was too dumb to notice the fire starting behind of Bonnie.

But Tyuki wasn't!

"What the actual hell guys!" she shouted, pointing toward the fire crawling up behind of Bonnie.

"Hey! New security lady! Use that fire extinguisher like it's meant to be used--" she started, just before noticing a large man coming around from behind the stage as well. He was huge! And kind of scary looking!

Tyuki gasped and let go of her guitar. If it weren't strapped to her, she'd have broken the tenth one this week!

--

"How dare you run from me!" Bellowed the massive man, whom in reality was Naomi.

The massive man huffed and puffed, taking a swing at Tsukimi before making his way to grab for the bass drum that belonged to Bonnie's set.

Hurling it toward Tsukimi, Naomi accidentally missed and actually threw it into Tyuki.

Not intentional, but it worked!

--

Not having enough time to react, Tyuki was smacked with the leather of the drum, her head going straight through both sides, piercing it like a shish-ka-bob. Tyuki shoved her arms through the sides of the drum, completely obliterating it's natural shape. Now wearing a fashionable bass drum dress over her concert outfit, she narrowed her eyes and pointed at the giant guy.

"You can't expect me to let you off easy, can ya?" She yelled.

Good thing the crowd talked louder in unison than the commotion going on behind the curtain on the stage.

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 29th 2015, 10:36 pm

A woman burst through the wall, leaving behind a large enough hole for Bliss to fit through if she so desired. She did not really desire to chase after the woman, but instead felt more interested in delivering the same punishment to the other woman. "Now, now Bliss. There's no need to get so angry." A man with a portly belly tucked away by a tight vest sticking underneath a white suit jacket.

"There's always a reason to get angry!"
The second woman aiding Guidabani went flying through another wall. "Now, your turn-"

"Not so fast Bliss." Guidaboni put his hand on Bliss' shoulder. "I've got a deal for you. You sign me over the exclusive rights to Girl Alive! and Tyuki, and I don't blow up the penthouse with your girl friend."

Bliss narrowed her eyes and almost swallowed a wisdom tooth in frustration. "Before I do that, I have one condition."

"Make it quick. I've got some conditions for you too." Guidaboni let his smile turn to a snarl as his henchwoman stepped back into the hallway.

Bliss threw a blast of energy to relocate the woman back to the room to where Bliss shot her in the first place.

"I am not a security guard! The security guards here are corrupt!"
Tsukimi slammed her foot on the ground while trying to hold off the glares from the suspicious girls who in reality were only suspicious of each other. "Oh a fire!" Never using a fire extinguisher before left Tsukimi's aim much to be desired. She covered Bonnie in white foam, leaving the fire to burn behind the quickly growing fight between Tyuki and the guard Tsukimi pulled into the fray. The guard whom looked much shorter when she first started chasing Tsukimi. The quick observations from Tsukimi turned back to the ground surrounding the stage. Everything felt slick from Tsukimi's terrible display of skills- and for some reason this fire extinguisher only served to grow the fire!

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2015, 10:55 pm

Annoyed beyond belief, Naomi slammed a massive fist into the ground, forcing a crack to race up the length of the stage. It completely sent the stage in half, making it collapse in on itself. This forced all the band equipment to slide down the slopes, tripping up the band on stage.

--

Tyuki flailed as she wiggled out of the bass drum. She shouted for the band to fall back, and the crowd finally got to see what was going on. They all screamed in unison and ran for the hills. Well, the streets of Nagasaki.

"That's NOT the right way!" she finally added, her outfit being shed to reveal a black and gold token suit, a mask being pressed over her eyes. Big white fluffy wings sprouted from her back. She was sure all the chaos in the area was good enough to distract people from her transforming, not to mention most vision was skewed by all the band equipment piled up around of her.

The rest of the band followed suit, quite literally. They're outfits all changed into a semi-power suit of varying colors. Black and gold was Tyuki's main colors, while Bonnie's were chrome and yellow. Kyrie's colors were pink and dark red, and Yui was just a gooey girl with vague colors of pink and purple.

The four super girls all moved into position to protect the security guard from the big brute.

"In the name of justice, I command you to stop being a big jerk!" Tyuki shouted, her wings ruffling in frustration.

--

Laughing at first, the big brute almost killed over. Then the brute transformed as well, turning into a petite girl in a plum colored leotard with a mauve half cape and a big shiny visor over her eyes. White A-bob styled hair framed her face, and it hid her true identity.

"Stupid girls... so stupid!" It was then that she noticed Bliss toss someone through a wall and onto the stage. The new coming person looked frustrated, and Naomi grinned.

"Time for some FUN!" She flicked her wrist and all of the band equipment was lifted high into the air, a very pale purple color outlining each object she lifted.

"Let's see how good you can all dance!" Naomi cackled evilly, and she started to drop the equipment, a few pieces at a time, right on top of the girls on the broken stage.

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 4th 2015, 5:27 pm

"Now if you just sign here, we'll be able to put all of this unpleasantness behind us, and I'll take over my new girl rock band." The large man cracked his knuckles as Bliss signed her name onto the document with a chagrin more sloppy than her penmanship. "And now I can just see how you've managed these- wait, how are you getting away with this? You don't cover them with any insurance, but actually make them pay you in the event of a tragedy? You charge them royalties on their own songs-"

"My songs! I own them!"
Bliss heard the sounds of a crash ringing out from the stage.

Guidaboni took the paper down to begin to make eye contact with the smaller woman. "You can't even-"

"Look, you have your contract, now give me back Ashley."

"Fine. I've got what I came for; you can have your big eyed girl friend back. I hope you-"

"That's enough." A severe voice came from around the corner, followed by a dark pair of square framed glasses. "I don't care about this dumb little band's success." Jules stepped into the hallway to speak as the amplifiers began to fly. "As a matter of fact, their failure is what I'm aiming at. You see, I have this band's liability attached to your company, so once they fail- and they will, I get ownership of your company."

"Even if that were true- which it isn't-"
A thin finger pointed Bliss' attention to a clause assigning liability. "Okay, fuck, well, even so with liability, they would need to cause billions of dollars of damages and make no money in order to cause you to be able to legally take possession of my company."

Jules stared down Bliss through her glasses. "You think they can't do billions in damage?"

"It's an unrealistic measure, even for them."

"I might just need some new ideas then. I hear black face is making a comeback and I'm pretty sure Americans are ready to laugh at September 11th. I've got an idea- we can market this concert as Girl Alive! The Biggest Thing to Hit Nagasaki!"

"Ha! They came up with something more offensive and half of them thought it was a bad idea!" Off in the distance rang a number of screams and clashing of fists and bones. None of it sounded good, but Bliss stayed focused on reading the contract.

"I can get some people start brainstorming some new ideas about-"

"Ha! Shut up! Shut your dumb whore mouth the fuck up! There's a Charlie Daniels clause in here!"

"Who put-"

"All they have to do is challenge the devil to a showdown and this contract is null and void. Bam. Bliss Dance!" Bliss told the truth with her hips with a gyration of her waist while her shoulders dipped up and down to the movement of her legs moving from one foot to the next.

"It doesn't matter if there is a Charlie Daniel's clause. Tyuki is still a dumbass and can't do it." Jules irked Bliss out of her jubilation. "And you're not even dancing. You're just-"

"She's not a dumbass! She just-"

"She gave away her credit card information to a Korean thief who is still running up your card."

"That stupid, dumbass!"

"Also, she's not going to be so defiant with you in our custody, so-"

The eye contact Jules kept on Bliss broke when a speaker shot by. Not wanting to end up in Jules and Guidaboni's company anymore, Bliss used the distraction to escape through a hallway. In the course of her grand escape, Bliss ran towards the stage, coming across more equipment about to crash down onto the band. Bliss held the pieces of equipment in place to save the band, while Tsukimi caught eyes on the newcomer. "You!" The judgmental finger of Tsukimi shot through Tyuki and Yui. "You are under arrest!"

"Well, it beats the other- wait for what?." While holding the equipment in place, a handcuff latched around her wrist.

"For being your father's daughter. He is also, mine." Tsukimi latched the other cuff around her own wrist.

"You're arresting me for being related to you!? We don't even look alike!" Bliss looked over to Tyuki, anger swelling in the back of her teeth. "Is this a publicity stunt or is someone actually trying to kill you? Also, other stuff, but I'll go into that later."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2016, 3:42 am

Tyuki and the gang made it their mission to dodge, or punch their way through their precious band equipment. Bonnie was almost in tears as she used her Yakuza skills to slice through her own drum set in order to not die.

"This is almost as stupid as that time when you gave away your credit card information! You suck Tyuki! Why do people always wanna kill us?" Bonnie cried as she spun around, her four robot arms slicing clean through the bass drum of her kit. She shed tears on that one.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME! And shut up! Bliss doesn't know yet!!" She shouted back, punching clean through a giant speaker being hurled toward her. The punch shattered the amplifyer into smaller pieces, and Yui expanded to catch the pieces and neatly lay them down around of the girls, being careful not to hurt anyone.

"Okay, look, this is all stupid, but let's just survive this so we can bicker later, okay?" Yui said, her voice wavering as Kyrie let out a loud scream, sending vibrations through the air - and Yui - to shatter her very own guitar being hurled at them.

--
Naomi was getting frustrated - well, as frustrated as a five feet tall, ninety-eight pound girl can get. SO, very mad, to be honest.

She started to hurl things faster and faster now, even picking up things she had already thrown and making sure to throw them again. She couldn't help but start humming Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by the great Daft Punk as she flung piece after piece toward the stupid band that happened to be none other than the quad squad of super girls. It all made sense now, and Naomi was so perplexed at this moment in time - it fueled her rage even more!

"I will END you! ALL of you! Especially Eclipse! Yes, that's right! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! MUAHAHAH!" Cackling evilly, Naomi reared her head back, and then realized that her rain of band equipment had stopped. She looked to see someone new to the party. Bliss Fukuyama! She knew her, too!

At least, Naomi had read about her in a lot of magazines. This woman was not shy. She used her powers to gain wealth, and maintained a very public presence. Honestly, why wasn't Bliss in jail or something yet?

--

"Uh, Bliss, I'm pretty sure this is real. This is NOT a publicity stunt. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE?!" Screaming at the top of her lungs, Tyuki was just so overwhelmed, she had no idea what to do next.

-My DeviantArt-
Nagasaki JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 17th 2016, 4:46 am

Bliss tried to shake her hand loose because she did not fully understand how handcuffs worked. "Alright, so we got off on the wrong foot. I walked into a room. You handcuffed me. We both clearly made mistakes." Nothing Bliss said changed Tsukimi's face. "So, I guess a sisterly thing would be to ask what your name is, so what's your name?"

The scowl on Tsukimi's face slowly gave way to an answer. "Tsukimi."

"Okay, so I'm going to call you Suzy. Now, Suzy, I'm sure one day we'll be good friends and will form a bond of sisterhood." Bliss put her hand behind Tsukimi's ear to look in her eyes. "Well, that day is not today though." A telekinetic force allowed Bliss to pop the locking mechanism on her cuff. Quickly, Bliss spun Tsukimi around and locked her other hand behind her back with the loose cuff, keeping Tsukimi's hands out of commission. "Tyuki, grab Suzy, we're getting the fuck out of here. And I'll explain why we have to go to Hell and guitar battle the devil. Later of course."

"Bliss!" More of the stage crashed down as Ashley burst onto the stage to find Bliss. "Why is there another Asian girl handcuffed on the stage?"

Bliss threw her hands in the air to attract attention away from the calamity. "God dammit, this is only like the fourth thing wrong with this situation. Can we just get together and leave already?" When their hands met, Bliss would grab Ashley and start moving to abandon the set.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabbykinz January 25th 2016, 12:11 am

With the concert having been evacuated, and not a soul around to watch the food vendors' stands, Tony patrolled the various stands, grabbing his fill of food amidst the commotion on stage. His attention drifted over the 'fight' every now and then with huge disinterest, just so that he could watch over Naomi. Really, he couldn't call this much of a fight.

Decked out in his scrap-plating and costume, he wasn't really planning on jumping into the fray unless Naomi's life was in danger. But her powers seemed rather...broad. Flexible. Seemingly without definition or limit thus far. That and...really, he didn't hold any interest in beating up or killing full-blown heroes. It wasn't his style, and it sure as hell wasn't going to make Japan any safer. When Naomi had left, it didn't take him long to figure out why, judging where she had gone off to.

With his mouth piece off, he munched away at hotdog, dressed in mustard and ketchup. This obsession with Tyuki, her band, and her...apparent posse of super heroes, which was her band and herself included. It wasn't even murderous or hateful. It seemed more...cartoon-ish. Formulaic. A check to scratch off her list of Saturday Morning rendition of villainy. Was she even trying? Maybe she just wasn't capable of that same rage that he was. That killing intent. The revelry in the brutality, the high of the bloodlust. Or, more to the point, maybe this was just an ego boost for her. Something to make her feel important. Relevant.

The latter made more sense as he heard her cackle, and cringed forcibly. This really did remind him all too much of those cheesy cartoons. Yet at the same time, he wondered how she came to choose this particular path in life. She was already a successful comic book artist. He finished his hotdog, and mused that perhaps she wanted to create her own story, with more than just inks and paints. Still, what a terrible way of going about it. But Tony could only chuckle softly as the din continued.

This was coming from the guy who only knew how to paint with red.
Stabbykinz
Stabbykinz

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top