The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_vote_lcapMagister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_voting_barMagister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_vote_lcapMagister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_voting_barMagister of Magic, Mindy Magica I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica Empty Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica

Post by Mindy February 26th 2015, 1:03 am

Magic-born

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Real Name » Mareike Ashford
Renegade Name » Mindy Ashford
Alignment » Chaotic Chaotic Neutral

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Age » Twenty-Eight Human Years
Gender » Female ♀
Race » Magus-kin/Angel (European)
Hair » Any (Base:Silver)
Eyes » Any (Base:Red)
Height » 167.6 cm
Weight » Not a question you ask a lady.
Blood Type » Golden Ichor

The Tale

Personality »  
Mindy's Personality:

History »
The History of the Magi:

The Girl Who Lived?:

The Ashfords:

Mindy's Childhood:

Dark Years of Bliss:

A Broken Home:

The Birth of a Magical Girl:

The (Re)Birth of a Magus:

Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Umbramancy » Mindy has the ability to manipulate shadows and generate zones of shadows. The primary uses of this power are concentrated bolts or constructs of shadow (They are dark enough to still just be visable at night) as well as the generation of a billowing black smoke that creates a zone that does not allow the escape or entry of light or sound (this effect does not work on people with the ability to control shadows, magic or not) and finally the ability dorn shadows around them, serving as a light form of camoflage, extremely effective at night, but also comes with the add benefit of not being picked up by infra-red but pretty much useless to any other sort of detection.

Photomancy » Mindy also has the ability to control light as well as create permanent light constructs. Using magic to manipulate the wavelegthes, arangements of particles, and properties of light to create hard light constructs with either the intention of making the constructs either temporary or, with enough time and concentration, permanant. The upper strength of the construct would be that of reinforced steel. Mindy can also bend light around her body or an area.

Weaknesses

Lives, Breathes Mana » Despite having the added bonus of long life spans, Magi can't survive without mana. In addition to being unable to produce her magic in areas that have no natural mana, Mindy will eventually die without it. A process that is hastened extremely fast by using any of the mana she had stored in her body.

What do you mean Gravity has waves too!? » All of Mindy's light constructs or light based powers are useless against or in an area with high graviational fluctuations. Doesnt matter if its a micro spike or gonna wipe out a small island, Mindy's light powers are useless against gravitational waves.

Miscellaneous

RP Mechanics

Technicolor Phase » After awakening her Magi powers and astral body in the Leyline well, Mindy gained the ability to freely change the color of her eyes and hair. To anyone who can see mana, both eyes and hair are always prismatic.

Inked Life » Rippling across Mindy's skin is a series of movable pigments that she can can manipulate at will. To people who can see mana, they also glow when she begins to use magic

Items

Pocket Dimension Sigil » All Magi carry around access to a pocket dimension linked exclusively to themselves. After awakening to her Magus powers, Mindy also found that she had access to one too. Though one of the draw backs of having a physical body is that Mindy can't just open to it at will. She usually carrys the sigil around in back pack that she carries around.
The problem is that, the sigil required to access the pocket dimension takes a obtusely large amount of effort to make. In both physically and magically componants. Though it would only take the person making the sigil about an hour create, the sigil itself is comprised of over a hundred magic circles overlaying one another, which have to be drawn while interweaving the mana channeled between the circles. The drawer of the sigil would have to be in complete focus the entire time and would be unable to take a break/stop during anytime during the process without risk of having to start over.

Physical Priority
Reaction » One
Agility » Two
Endurance » Three
Strength » Four

Last edited by Mindy on April 10th 2018, 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating her to fit her new style. removed her old weaknesses and replaced them with new ones. redefined the powers, but they are for the most part the same. added 2 Rp mechanics and and a new item, more for convenience if anything else.)
Mindy
Mindy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 65
Job : Medical Student
Registration date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica Empty Re: Magister of Magic, Mindy Magica

Post by Forceaus February 26th 2015, 1:42 am

The night terrors require the other player's permission to work on them.

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain April 10th 2018, 12:29 am

Unapproved for edits
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien April 10th 2018, 9:00 am

Reapproved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top