The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_vote_lcapNick Lawson (The Performer) I_voting_barNick Lawson (The Performer) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Nick Lawson (The Performer) I_vote_lcapNick Lawson (The Performer) I_voting_barNick Lawson (The Performer) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nick Lawson (The Performer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Lawson (The Performer) Empty Nick Lawson (The Performer)

Post by Scratch Board January 6th 2015, 10:24 pm

Nick Lawson (The Performer)
"Can we make this quick? I have a show to get to."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Lawful Good
Title: As said on his multiple awards: "Best actor in a leading role"
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human, Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'9'
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Normal Appearance
Spoiler:

Outfit
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Nick can seem both pessimistic and sarcastic, but underneath that exterior is a caring individual. Ever since the death of his brother, Nick has devoted himself to fighting for the greater good and defeating evil. Nick wants nothing more than the preservation of life, and will generally disagree on killing anyone, even villains. That doesn't mean he doesn't like to have fun, though. In fact, he enjoys the finer things in life. He also is a refined man, and would prefer to not get into any situation that would make him dirty.

History:
Nick was born and raised in New York City to two loving parents, and a brother, who struggled with a meta-gene that he was born with. Nick shared the closest bond with his brother and comforted him whenever he felt alone or out of place due to his condition.  One day, his father took him to a Broadway show, and Nick instantly knew that this was what he wanted to do in life. The next years of his life were filled with studying and training to become a stage actor. Finally, the day came when he auditioned for his first part in a Broadway show. He blew the casting directors away, and was instantly cast in the show's leading role. When the show came out, his performance was hailed as one of the best of the year, and he won many awards for it. Soon, he was getting jobs all around, and his family couldn't be more proud. Nick Lawson was starting to be known as one of the best actors on Broadway. But every actor has a fall from grace. Nick was suddenly afflicted with a deadly disease that put his career on halt. The only chance that Nick had of being cured from the disease was a blood transplant, and the only compatible person was his brother. If Nick wanted to survive, he would have to become a meta-human. They went through with the procedure, and Nick was cured. His powers almost immediately surfaced, but he did his best to ignore them, pretend they didn't exist. Nick didn't want anything other than to act. He was cast in a new show as soon as he was cured, and his whole family was excited to see him go back to doing what he loved. It was opening night, and the whole show went smoothly. That is, until the end. As Nick walked out of the theater with his family, New York was attacked. Everyone was in a mass panic. Nick couldn't figure out what was going on, and didn't notice the large piece of debris about to fall on top of him. His brother pushed him out of the way just in time, and Nick watched as his brother was crushed under debris. His parents dragged him away and managed to get in a car, and escaped the city. Nick never forgot the image of his dying brother, and at first vowed vengeance upon the villains who attacked the city. He was ready to don a mask and costume to go out and kill the attackers. However his father brought him back to his senses and informed him that this was a stupid idea. More death would not be what his brother wanted, and the villains who attacked would surely kill him in an instant. After some long thinking, Nick decided that it was time to go out and help the innocent. He would fight crime under the guise of a mask. He would now be known as The Performer. New York was soon rebuilt, and he returned in glorious fashion taking Broadway by storm once again. But by nightfall, he put on his mask and fought crime. The Performer was ready to protect the city.

The Powers

Power 1: Energy manipulation: The ability to fire energy beams and blasts from his hands. Can also "charge up" mundane items (rocks, cards, etc.) with energy and throw them. Can create energy barriers to protect himself. (5 Ability)

Power 2: Minor teleportation: Can teleport at will for relatively short distances. (2 Ability, 1 post cooldown)

Power 3: Enhanced reflexes: Can sense people's natural energy. (3 Ability, 10 Yard Radius)

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: N/A
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 5/2/3
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: N/A
Spells: N/A
Flight: N/A
Wealth: 2

Last edited by Scratch Board on January 6th 2015, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Nick Lawson (The Performer) Empty Re: Nick Lawson (The Performer)

Post by Scratch Board January 6th 2015, 11:01 pm

Edited powers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 6th 2015, 11:10 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top