The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_vote_lcapQuite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_voting_barQuite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_vote_lcapQuite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_voting_barQuite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) Empty Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment)

Post by Red November 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

Lucius was tracking down a lead on a potential meta human, they say he is black cloaked and wears a mysterious mask. They also say he murders pretty much anyone who gets in his way. Lucius wanted this man, if it was a man, as an ally, the more meta humans in the society's ranks the more he had influence over. He was in the destroyed part of new york, driving his bright red ford mustang through the rubble covered streets. They say he might be taking shelter in this part of town, perhaps in an abandon building. Lucius didn't know, but it was a place to start. He drove in front of a large building and parked his car "Hector, find any electronic activity in the area, if he uses tech then we should be able to track him down that way. Try to find any abnormal energy signatures as well" Lucius said to his AI as he walked in to the building.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) Empty Re: Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment)

Post by Reaper November 15th 2014, 6:09 pm

Not in the town, but under it, Reaper was facing an internal battle with himself, he had recently got into a fight with a gang and got jumped by a sniper and injured being shot in the leg. Even after killing them all he was staring at his leg, blood pumping from it but bot a nice coloured blood, more a sludgy black due to his degeneration in his cells, and that quickly turned to dust as the regeneration just died with the cells that were expelled.

Closing his eyes under his mask and willing the area to heal stopped the bleeding and slowly fixed the wound, but as the adrenaline coursing through him heightened his senses from the sewers he heard a car, a mustang no less, rare occurances in the part of New York where he was.

Smiling he activated his shadowy form and floated upwards through the sewer grate, only to see someone cruising down the road and headed for his location, drawing both his guns from his thighs with a black mist and deactivating his wraith form he awaited the car to either stop or try and hit him, for one decision would lead to a ruined car with a corpse in it and the other meant at least some explaining to be had.
Reaper
Reaper

Quote : "Death walks among you"

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-11-13

Back to top Go down

Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment) Empty Re: Quite the scientific marvel..(Reaper Recruitment)

Post by Red November 15th 2014, 6:29 pm

Before he made it inside, a black almost smokey form floated in front of his car then landed, taking human form and drawing some sort of guns. Lucius smiled under his mask, knowing this to be the man he was looking for. He turned around and walked toward the man "Your a hard man to find, i have an offer that may interest you. I assure you weapons are not needed" Lucius said to him as he came to a stop about 10 feet from the man. Still, he kept his guard up, even if the man put his weapons away there was no telling what manner of things he could possibly do. Lucius was prepared for almost anything, presetting his teleporter silently in his masks computer just in case.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper November 15th 2014, 6:37 pm

The man known only as reaper stayed silent and weighed up this mans words for a moment before deciding that he couldn't carry this on without speaking, he released his guns before lowering his hands, allowing them to become wisps of smoke before lowering his hands and looking up to Lucius and then said in a slow growly voice "Either clients or fools come seeking me out, I am unsure of which you are friend but I don't like my time wasted, so speak"
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 15th 2014, 6:54 pm

The guns faded away, likely to a pocket dimension just as a friend of Lucius's do, quite the display. Lucius chuckled slightly under his mask at the mans answer, then spoke "I suppose you could consider me a client, but i may also be a fool. I have a little....group that you may be interested in, i have plenty of money to offer if you did the same with your services. We are a group of meta humans, seeking only our rightful position as the worlds more evolved dominant race, of course domination requires fighters, and you seem to be the type. If money is not enough, i have my own services that you may want to take me up on." Lucius then paused, awaiting the mysterious mans response. Hector began scanning the man and giving the results to Lucius upon being given a command that was to quiet to be heard through the masks filter.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper November 15th 2014, 7:02 pm

Reaper listened and then said "I am not interested in my races supremacy, only my own gain, if you can make it worth my time, I'll work for you, if not then I'm walking" Reaper seemed to be losing interest in the man as the man was talking about supremacy and how they require fighters. All Reaper wanted was either money or a way to help with his internal problem? Sadly both were difficult to meet for Reaper.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 15th 2014, 7:21 pm

Lucius listened to the mans reply and then spoke "As i have said, i have money and certain skills with tech and the meta gene that i can offer you as long as you come when called, and eliminate any targets given. If you do not wish either then by all means, walk." Lucius said to him smiling under his mask. A shame he held no kinship with his fellow meta humans, but it was not required for the duties Lucius needed of him

Last edited by Red Tide on November 16th 2014, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper November 16th 2014, 1:31 am

He listened and was a bit statled when the man said he had experience with the Meta Gene, he ended up questioning this for a moment and then said slowly "So? ... You work with genes, interesting, if you have the capabilities to counter cell degeneration without limiting regeneration I'm now interested in what you have to say, and honestly, if you can completely cure me, or can promise to actively work on my degenerative cells so it's a thing of the past, permanently, I will join you."

He listened to himself and his own hope and slapped himself in the forehead mentally screaming at himself for letting slip information about himself before sighing and speaking once more "Prove to me you can fix me, maybe not right away but eventually, I will explain my issues to you, if you promise to work upon them and can show me you have sufficient ability to do so".
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 16th 2014, 5:19 am

Lucius listened to the mans price, he had found the thing that would gain his trust. Making something of that nature wouldn't be too difficult, at least the temporary version, to fix it permanently would be a greater task yet still possible within a months time.   "I believe i can assist you with your problem, to do anything better then temporary i would need a few samples and time. But for the time being, i think i have something that could activate your regen cells for about an hour or two, allowing it to overcome the degen. Of course the main goal should be to do away with the degen cells all together, which should be possible with active research in about a month. If this is what you would accept as payment, then i would gladly look into it for you."   Lucius said to the man removing a injector from his belt and offering it to the man "I may need to modify it, but it should upon injection overcome the degen cells for a short while"  

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper November 16th 2014, 6:13 am

Upon taking the vail and lookin at it, he took it and stuck himself in the leg as he began to make gasping noises, he felt the immense rush an his pain disappeared he gasped in pure extant as his barely healed leg wound reknit itself and began to say "Yessssssssss" he turned to Lucius and said very clearly "This is ... Excellent ... There's no pain ... Well done, I'll be working for you until such time as you no longer require me"
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 16th 2014, 7:39 am

Lucius didn't expect it to work as well as it did, but maybe it was just the mans reaction "Great, i will get to work on a proper serum, when your needed i will contact you" with that Lucius got in his car without another word and drove off, the man would hopefully prove useful in the weeks to come just as the serum would hopefully turn out. The mans degen/regen effect was quite interesting, it brought a new meaning to the word undead.

Last edited by Red Tide on November 16th 2014, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 16th 2014, 7:40 am

((I think this just about does it))

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top