The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_vote_lcapAn Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_voting_barAn Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite) Empty An Alien and a Demon (Uzma, invite)

Post by Entei October 31st 2014, 8:27 am

Michael Krieger let out yet another impatient sigh as he stared once again at the holographic clock that hung on the far edge of his office. 4:59pm, Eastern Standard Time. He spun in his office chair lazily as he realized he still had thirty-one minutes of work left, before he could take off, and head home for his planned night with Uzma. It was October 31st, Halloween, and Entei himself had never once been trick or treating, or dressed up in a costume. Though, it made sense, after all, he grew up in a very christian monastery. His adoptive father, Father Christopher Krieger, had tried his best to allow the young boy this one freedom, but the older, more authoritative voices in the church declared the holiday paramount to witchcraft, and would not have one of their own  participating in such debauchery.

"If they could see me now..." the young half demon mused as he continued spinning in the office chair. Not only was he now the antithesis of what his the church had planned for him, being a literal son of Satan, but, he also worked in a large company owned by his half demon, half vampire sister, and was dating an alien. Somehow, he didn't quite think this was what the priest had in mind for him when he was growing up.

"Mr. Krieger?" The voice of his secretary, Lily, rang in his ears as she entered his office through the clear glass doorway. He quickly placed his feet on the ground, stopping the rotation of the chair, before turning to face his young meta human secretary.

"Yes, Lily, what is it?" He asked, greatly hoping that it wasn't some last minute work that required his attention, causing him to miss out on the festivities.

"Don't worry sir." She said flatly, having become accustomed to her bosses rather....lazy work ethic, at least when it came to the boring stuff. Tell him that a building was on fire down the street and you couldn't keep him in the room. Tell him that a board meeting required his attention though, and good luck luck even finding him. "It's just that I got your costume all gathered up. I will admit, it was much harder than anticipated. If I may sir, the hell is all this anyway?"

"It's from an old sci-fi show I use to watch with my dad back when I was younger." Michael explained, pulling the cloth costume and what appeared to the metal hilt to some form of sword from the hands of the blonde assistant. "It was about knights from a destroyed order who were trying to fight the evil emperor and free the galaxy from his terror."

"Sir, you're kind of a nerd. You're very lucky that Uzma finds you attractive." Lily teased. Though he may be her boss, Lily and Michael had become good friends while she had been working for him, and she knew she could get away with teasing him.

"Yea yea." Michael said, Waving the girl away. "Call Uzma and tell her to meet me at the office, oh and, pull the blinds, I'm going to be changing in here. Don't need to give THAT much of a show to everyone."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down