The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A trip to the country side(Ink)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip to the country side(Ink)

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 9:56 pm

As Envy drew near the panda girl took a car and used it as a baseball bat. Envy ducked at the last second avoiding the attack."Limbo time."
She then ran around her hoping to shot the gas tank of the car so it would blow in Pan's hands.

Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

A trip to the country side(Ink) - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip to the country side(Ink)

Post by Ink September 5th 2014, 10:09 pm

Pan glances up as the bullets riddle the car. The vehicle bursts into flames and explodes. Pan is knocked back a bit, landing sitting-up up against the side of another car. She growls again and gets up, scratched, slightly bruised, but no worse off than before. "Running Lady's making Pan angry," she mumbles.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Running lady kill Pandagirl,"taunted Envy as she ran up to Pan at eye blinks, but instead of attacking infront of her Envy goes behind her on to the car so she can grab her face to virbrate her hands at superspeed. But instead of going though her, Envy vibrates to create skin burning heats from her hands.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink September 5th 2014, 10:30 pm

Pan suddenly opens her maw to chomp down on Envy's hand. And failing that, she jabs back at the speedster's gut with her elbow.

People watch through storefronts as Pan fights the woman off. Children press their hands and noses against the glass windows with wide eyes. Their cute avenger stands amid the chaos, holding her own against a murderous psychopath. Shelly and her family watch from the second floor of a nearby office building.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 10:40 pm

As Pan tried to chomp down on her hand which failed, Pan jabbed at her which sent her back a few feet. After a moment of a sharpe pain Envy recovered from the attack. She then ran at Pan so she can try to reach into her chest again by vibrating her arm.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink September 5th 2014, 10:48 pm

Pan stomps one foot down into the pavement and uses that as a plant to launch herself forward like a rocket on a straight collision course with Envy, fully intending to body check her with the force of a mac truck.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 10:54 pm

Seeing Pan's coming right at her at full force Envy stopped vibrating her hand and side stepped out of the way, since Pan was to slow for her. She when ran to a gas station that was across the street to get a propane tank then run back to where pan landed.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top