The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMurphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMurphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMurphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMurphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Murphy's Law in Effect (open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murphy's Law in Effect (open)

Post by Captain Solomon September 5th 2014, 4:00 pm

Evan slowed down a bit. He was going to have to decide what to do now. Was today his day to try and be a hero? Or, would he sit back and cower like he had most of his life. Would he stand up and fight, or be a coward and a nobody. Evan swallowed his nerves and turned to face her, still pacing backwards slowly. "Oh? Who's your brother? Is he a runner like you?... does he do what you did to that man?" Evan clenched his fists at his side, bracing himself for what he expected would be an almost unwinnable fight. "I put two and two together, Envy. But I still don't get why. Why did you do it?"

Captain Solomon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 4:23 pm

Envy kept walking behind Evan, but then he stopped to face her, but was still walk backwards."He is Chris Mason and yes he is a speedster like me, but he will never have the strength to kill. I knew you would put it together and I had a feeling you were going to lead me away from the population. Too tell you the truth....it's because I can That's the only reason I need. I hate the sight of mortals everywhere I go."
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

The arrogance! How could one woman be so arrogant!? So hostile! This was it. This was his only shot.

"You are the very opposite of what is good in the world. A sociopathic madwoman that only knows hurt and pain. I will not allow you to go on another moment without facing judgement for your actions! I will personally bring you to justice!"

Evan launched himself forward, hoping to catch Envy by surprise. He cocked his right hand back and let a punch fly right at her jaw

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 Reverb11

Reverb Power Card Grid Thingy:
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 4:34 pm

Envy just kept smiling as she caught his fist as it was coming toward her."Will you really?". She she taunte him she used her free hand to punch him in the face at superspeed.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 5th 2014, 4:45 pm

The shot hurt, but that was a given, being as she can hit him faster than anything he would normally deal with. The shot rattled his teeth in his skull a bit, and he certainly saw stars for a brief second. But he wasn't going to let her drop him that easily. No, he had come too far to allow himself to lose here. He had to keep going no matter what. He wanted to be a hero, then now was his chance!

Evan stepped back and went for another shot. This time, he sent a low kick her way, hoping to connect with her knees. His thought was that a girl who could run like she could would have a bit of a problem with injured legs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 Reverb11

Reverb Power Card Grid Thingy:
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 4:55 pm

Envy dropped to the ground at the kick, but it was ineffective as she recovered quickly. She then started to throw rapid punches at superspeed.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile September 5th 2014, 5:21 pm

Los Angeles. The city of Angels. Champion stood on the side walk in his hero outfit, his eyes closed and face pointed at the sun. As people walked past, several looked at him confused, while others barely patted an eyelash. His arms were held to the side and the way the sun's light bounced off them, his bracers almost appeared to be glowing. It was a beautiful day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, thank Ra. He had been making a point of travelling across the country, in order to both spread word of his hero group 'The Guardians' and to also try and stop evil and prevent harm in as many places as he could. And now, it was this city's turn. Finally opening his eyes, he rolled his neck and began his patrol of the scorching streets.

While he was politely making his way through a crowd on the pavement, who were moving like extremely busy bees, he came across a young child who was no older than 7. He looked around briefly, and could see that the child was sobbing. Walking over to him, he knelt down and tilted his head. "Small one, are you ok?" the kid looked at him and rubbed one of his eyes. "I lost my momma..." Champion smiled, brows softening slightly. He stood up, took another look around and was unable to see anyone who suited the description of distressed parent. Kneeling down again, he smiled at the child. "One moment." he put his hands under the kids arms and effortlessly stood up, holding him tall above the crowds. He spoke in a loud, booming tone. "Does this brave warrior belong to anyone!" the kid looked around, arms flopping quite humourously. He heard a woman behind him shout. "That's mine!" she pushed through the crowd and Champion turned to offer her child back to her. "Thank god, I thought I'd lost him!" she took the little boy back, and held him too her chest. Champion merely nodded, and made his way through the crowd once more.

He crossed the road towards a park and, knowing his luck, there would be another child or an old lady who's cat as gotten stuck up a tree. It's always with cats getting stuck in trees. He took a seat on one of the more sturdy metal benches, and removed Sphinx from it's sheathe. The blade glimmered in the sun and he wiped some sweat from his brow. 'Twas truely one of Ra's finers days, that was for sure. Placing the sword back into it's cover, he was greeted with a rather odd sight. A man and a woman were walking side by side, and it seemed friendly enough; possibly even date. However, seemingly from nowhere, blows were thrown. He stood up, and could immediately see that atleast one of them possessed superhuman abilitites. Dashing to the scene at near 100 miles per hour, dirt and grass being kicked up behind him, he raised his shield infront of the rapid blows while symontaniously attempting to push the male back with one hand. it the push connected, it would send him a good 10 feet away from the speedster.

"Stop this, now!"

The sun was bouncing off his bracers and small pieces of armour, giving him an almost angelic glow. He glared death at both the man and the woman, who had decided that the best place to fight was in the middle of public, in broad daylight. Fighting is always the worst course of action, but this was just extra despicable. Regardless off who was responsible, they were both in the wrong and he was going to make them know it.

Murphy's Law in Effect (open) - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 5th 2014, 5:34 pm

The man came from out of nowhere, and Evan felt his hand connect with his chest. He felt himself leave the ground and fall backwards, a good distance away from the mystery man, who seemed to have a shield with him. Evan quickly pushed himself up to his feet and brushed himself off. Again he was left with a decision. Stay and help, or turn and run. Evan sighed, knowing he would never forgive himself if he ran, so he braced himself as he stood behind this apparent 'real life hero'

But it seems that the hero was upset. Not just at the woman, but at him as well. Evan felt a bit of shame, thinking that he may have made a wrong decision. But the man didn't know the situation, He didn't know what was really going on here. This could end up worse off than he expected.
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 6:00 pm

As Envy was punching Evan something unexpected happened. A man wearing some weird looking armor and a shield pushed Evan away from her. It would seem this person has a death wish as well. She met his death glare with her own and and brushed her pants off dirt."Would you mind leaving guy I am in the middle of beating this person to near dead."
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile September 5th 2014, 6:12 pm

Champion smirked, and turned to the face the girl completely. On his back was a sheathed sword, and puffed up his chest to make himself look much more imposing. "The only thing you are in the middle of doing is getting arrested." He tilted his head. "Please come peacefully." This woman was probably cocky. Most people, whenever they saw Champion's imposing figure were scared, or atleast unnnerved. And she also admitted to being about to beat someone to near death, but he was not going to let that happen. "I would hate for you to get hurt." Now, in honesty - that statement could be taken as an arrogant one, but his tone made it clear that it was genuine compassion. He did not want to hurt either of these people.

Last edited by Champion on September 5th 2014, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 5th 2014, 6:42 pm

Evan kept his distance, watching the two stare each other down. The man was clearly a hero of high class. He had a sword on his back and a shield in his grip. But Evan wasn't sure if this was enough to beat Envy and her speed. Evan spoke up from behind, trying not to be too much of a distraction.

"Sir. This woman committed a murder. A man was killed by a coffee shop i frequent. She has the same crest that was carved into him. This woman is a monster, and needs to be brought to justice! I apologize for attempting to do it myself... but I had no other choice. I tried to take her as far away from people as I could. This is the closest to vacant we could get. I knew she wouldn't go quietly... and I'm not exactly cut out for this hero stuff..."

He was babbling. His nerves getting the best of him. He had to calm down and remain focused. If he were to be needed, and have to use his powers, he had to be ready.
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 5th 2014, 7:15 pm

Envy smirked and shook her head side to side. Other hero type as it seems and a cocky one at that. "Ya I don't think so," says as she ran towards champion and started running in circles at top speed to take away oxygen. She would also use her sword to stab him in is limbs.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile September 6th 2014, 6:30 pm

Champion listens to what the man had to say, and quietly nodded to himself. However, he made sure to keep his blade sheathed. The woman launched into action, and Champion raised his arms into a cross to try and block an incoming strike - but what the woman did was something he didn't expect. She began circling around him, and extremely high speeds. The air was thinning. His sword was trying to slice his flesh, but all it was managing were small scrapes. Champion, took a deep breath and then began to ponder. I could literally stick my hand in any direction - she's going so fast that she would have to run into it. But that could cause fatal harm. Hmmm... Oh! I know. Champion thrust his arms to his side from the cross, his bracers began to glow extremely bright before, like a flashbang - they exploded with blinding light.

If it was successfully able to stun the woman, then he'd run over and wrap both his arms around her abdomen and tackle her to the floor, pacificing the situation.

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 6th 2014, 6:50 pm

Evan watches the events begin to take place. The woman took off at a blinding speed and circled the hero. Evan could catch glimpses of an object shimmering and bouncing light towards him from the tornado itself. A blade of sorts? The woman had a blade! Evan began to take in a deep breath. If he wailed out loud enough, perhaps it could blow the womans ear drums out! Then, she would lose her sense of balance and the hero could take advantage of the situation. But he stopped himself. He realized that would also mean the hero's ears could be damaged too. Perhaps this wasn't such a clever idea. He began to let the air out slowly when a sudden flash of light erupted from the scene in front of him. He fell backwards and shielded his face from the brightness. Had he been much closer, he would be outright blinded. Evan couldn't really tell what was going on now, but one thing was certain, the flash came from the hero.
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 6th 2014, 7:06 pm

Envy stopped and covered her eyes from the blinding light. This was one thing she wasn't expecting from the hero. He was generating a blinding light his wrist bands. She then felt him tackle her to the ground. Getting out off this was easy as she vibrated herself to pass though him and ran a few feet back.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile September 6th 2014, 7:47 pm

He felt his grip wrap around the woman, before the texture of her flesh was replaced with dirt. He looked behind him to see that she had phased straight through him! Standing back up, he cracked his neck. "That was most impressive.' he turned to look at the teenage man 'Are you ok?"

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top