The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPilot (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barPilot (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Pilot (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPilot (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barPilot (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pilot (closed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pilot (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilot (closed)

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 8:35 pm

Chris picked up the buyer on the sidewalk and brought him too the others where wifi is. He set him on the other and handed wifi the gun.Can we go now I want to get back to my alley for the nightasks as he picked up one of the buyers.

Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 8:40 pm

"Back to your alley? do you have a place to sleep? Like a bed? a roof?" Wifi asked in confusion.

Wifi took the gun from the kid and clicked the safety on then put it in his back pocket.

"I never got your name kid? I'm Wifi by the way, I'd tell you my real name, but then what is the point of a secret identity?"

Wifi grabbed the two unconscious guys and dragged them by their shirt collars down the long alley way, motion for the kid to follow him.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 8:47 pm

As he followed wifi he told him about himself."Chris Mason and to answer your question no I don't have a home. I use to live with my mother's friend and then after she died I when I a orphanage then jail. Wait how did you know I was out of prison,"asked as he follows him to the station.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 9:02 pm

"Man... that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. And I know you are fresh out of jail because of these bad boys," Wifi points to the goggles that are resting on his forehead. " They have three different visions, X-ray, thermal, and night vision. Also shaded and clear. They are upgraded with police frequencies, and can identify criminals. Pretty handy..."

"Well if you want you can come to my place tonight, living on the streets isn't very good for you, and from what I've seen you do you can be thought of as a hero if you use your powers correctly... I could, uh... teach you if you want?" Wifi says in a shy tone.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 9:10 pm

Chris heard him explain the goggles on his head and then the moment he wanted to hear all his life came. This guy he didn't know for a whole hour asked to train him. This was his goal opertunity to get his life back on track."PLEASE more then anything,"says as he jumped up and down at superspeed.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 9:17 pm

"Whoa! Whoa there pal... I'm glad you accepted, but first lesson, try to control it. Even with a power like yours you could start vibrating as super sonic speeds and then never know how to stop... But lets get these baddies to the police station, dump them and then head back to my apartment." Wifi explained carefully.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 9:21 pm

"ya ok sorry,"says as he stops jumping and continues to follow wifi.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 9:28 pm

Wifi and Chris arrive at the police station dragging the unconscious bodies behind them

"Alright just dump them over there in front of that police car, we'll attach a note and then I want you to go as fast as you can over to the end of that alley way, we'll meet over there as soon as I alert the cops..."

Wifi runs over to the police station and knocks on the doors, waits until they see him and then he runs away. he jumps onto a power line and then skates on down the wires to get away.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 9:35 pm

Chris does what wifi says and puts the buyer down on the police car and runs follows wifi toward the alley.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 11:23 pm

"alright... we did it, now before we go back to my apartment. I want to see how fast you can actually run. I want you to give it your all, feel what you were feeling back in that alley way, do what you did, unleash it all. Then once I've seen that, we'll get some rest... and also, it'd be smart to work out a secret identity... maybe a mask or something?"
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 11:37 pm

When he finished talking Chris ran as fast as he could down the alley. As he was running he felt sparks of lighting around him. As he meet the end of alley he ran back at fast as he could kicking up wind. He stopped in front of wifi."WOW...I am oneQuick kid,"Says as he stands in front of wifi.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 11:46 pm

"Whoa!? that was insane. I just saw a bird fly down that alley and you blew all of the feather off of it. I have no idea how fast you were going but I'll tell you if I had blinked for a second I would've missed the whole thing. This is great... Alright my apartment is about a mile back that way... This time I want you to try and control your speed by just following me home. Stay at my level don't go any faster or slower, I won't for you." Wifi said in a cocky manner.

All of a sudden Wifi grabbed the nearest metal trash can lid, jumped on it and then started surfing down the power lines.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 11:53 pm

Chris did as Wifi was told and controlled his speed to match wifi's as they were on thier way to wifi's place.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 6th 2014, 11:57 pm

Wifi stopped at his apartment building and went in side. He let the door open for Chris and flopped down on the couch.

"Hey... you want to see my power?" Wifi asked.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 7th 2014, 12:01 am

Nodded a yes
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy August 7th 2014, 12:28 am

Wifi grabbed Chris and then jumped at the TV. All of a sudden both of them were traveling through the electrical currents of the TV. They moved through all of the channels watching all of the channels at the same time.

"I can do this anytime I want... I can touch a computer and can download all of the information or upload information to it... my life is electricity and knowledge... not think of it... I could've been a great thief... but I chose to be good... being a good guy isn't all about power or what you do... it's what you chose to do. Hey earlier you said you were a Quick Kid... I think that's you secret identity... Quick Kid... I like it... how about you?"

All of a sudden Wifi leaped out of the TV and into reality again. They stood there in the living room.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top