The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_vote_lcap"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_voting_bar"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_vote_lcap"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_voting_bar"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) Empty "Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig)

Post by Ymir March 11th 2013, 11:24 pm

The streets of Cleveland, Ohio. Crime echoed down the streets. It seemed the life in the alleyways had no energy, as if they had giving up on living. As if, smiling wasn't possible for the people. The crime might have lowered morale, or was it the defection of Lebron James? Oh well, they should get over it soon.

Ymir's arrival in Cleveland had been highly necessary. He had heard about the amount of crime there but what he say was an eye opener. He could see signs of superhero related crime. He indeed needed to be there. He would sit on top of a building staring down at the streets. "I can't seem to find any right now. As soon as I see one, I need to make an example of him for the rest of these low lives." He mumbled under his breath.

He cupped his hands around his mouth and took a deep breath. "Hey, cheer up! You guys have Kyrie Irving now! Am I right!?" He shouted to the streets, somewhat giggling as he sighed and crossed his arms awaiting some type of action to pop off in the streets.
Ymir
Ymir

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) Empty Re: "Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig)

Post by Vile March 11th 2013, 11:33 pm

[1. the title. you clever dick.

2. why the hell am i in cleveland?!]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

"Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig) Empty Re: "Just put the pig in the freezer" (Closed, to Pig)

Post by Ymir March 12th 2013, 8:13 am

(Your in Cleveland, to visit the Cavailiers? Just come up with a reason?)
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 13th 2013, 8:25 pm

Tempest was in Cleveland for perfectly believable business.

He hated it here. It was just so, different to the other cities. Ugh, but the places back home were getting a little bit dark, and a vacation could be good for him. Besides, here he could make a brand new impression on the normal people. Haha. He reached into his coat and he removed the sleek, gold rod with some passion. Spinning it between his fingers, he threw his over coat off and the sky above him twisted into a dark grey in response. There was no time for robberies, but making some destruction sounds good enough. He let out a chuckle, and his eyes glew yellow, small lighting bolts spreading onto his crow's feet. The clouds swirled around and began to descend into a large funnel like shape. Lightning bolts began to screech from the funnel, slamming into the area around him. He flicked his wand upwards, and allowed his body to float into the air, a swirl of air was spinning around his legs, the lightning bolts smashing around the place, but they seemed to be deliberately missing the terrified civilians. He allowed the tornado to hit the ground behind him, and it began to lift up several cars, tearing roof tiles from nearby homes. It was truely a sight to behold! His small dot of a finger, stood infront of the large booming threat proposed by mother nature.

He extended his wand, and alittle lightning to spin from the clouds into nearby homes and cars, however he avoided civilians once again. He was a vandal, not a murderer.

"I am the tempest, ruler of the storm! Blah, blah! Give me some money and I'll stop."

His voice almost seemed uncaring about the situation, but it was obvious that he was enjoying himself, and all the attention this was giving him!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 13th 2013, 8:45 pm

Ymir heard the screams of people. The screams of pain and suffering. He would then heard thunder and lightning and strong winds and would turn to see a tornado leaking out lightning to the streets below. "What the hell?" A tornado that shoots out lightning?" He shouted out loud in shock at the lethal weather. "This can't be real."

It took no idiot to guess this was some supernatural activity. Especially when he heard someone yell out their name and demands. "It's a damn villian! Causing destruction because of money." He would lift one of his hands into the air, and fire a beam of ice straight at the one who was screaming, toward his legs. He aimed to freeze them so he could lower to the ground. If successful, he would then raise his hands into the sky and fire more ice blasts into the sky, in an attempt to increase the snow fall.
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 13th 2013, 9:00 pm

He thrusts his wand into a spin, a bright yellow bolt twisted down and smashed into the ice beam, in order to melt it before it made contact. He span the wand in his fingers, and looked down at the one who had fired it. His eyes narrowed gently, and he looked down from his spinning maelstrom. He allowed his body to soar through the sky, and he began to spin around towards the meta-human. With every complete spin, a lightning bolt tore down, and one shot straight to the cryokinetic meta-human's chest in order to send him into some form of stun.

Whilst this happened he allowed the tornado to stray off course, his attention diverted elsewhere. It began to swirl of course and lazily lent to the side, towards a large manor like home. Tempest was oblivious to this, and was more focus on blasting the crap out've this would be hero!

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 13th 2013, 9:07 pm

Ymir saw as a Lightning bolt would block the incoming ice beam. "I'm fighting a damn storm." He said, as he would start to surf on top of the snow he was sitting on. He slide to the side and jumped off of the building to get out of the air and avoid the lightning bolts. As he was falling to the streets below he would put his hand into the air and create an ice shield and he would manipulate the snow below to catch him by raising up and manipulating the density so it could support his weight. He would then lower himself and continue surfing on the snow and start to go the opposite way of the storm to lead him away from innocents.
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 13th 2013, 9:15 pm

Tempest saw the man fleeing, and extended his wand towards him. The straying tornado was back under his control, and had began to stretch after this mysterious meta-human. Seeing him run away from him, he span his wand around and allowed the wind to send him soaring after this man, the lightning continued to smash down, in seemingly random directions. He'd started aiming infront of him, rather than for him, in an attempt to cause him to surf right into one of his lightning bolts. The heat coming from the bolts was furious! It was as if god was shouting down from the heavens!

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 13th 2013, 9:56 pm

Ymir was looking up as he was surfing right at his target. He would begin to laugh at how much fun this was. He saw as he was beginning to fire more lightning bolts and saw the direction it was coming from and would cause the snow he was surfing on to spew him backwards into the air right toward the one who was controlling the storm at a fast speed. He would surround himself in a thick ice exoskeleton to protect him from any attack as he aimed to try and tackle him and if successful land on a buildingl
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 13th 2013, 10:09 pm

Getting taken by surprise, Tempest was thrown into the roof building with a grunt, his wand was sent from his fingers, rolling along the roof top. He used the slippery ice to slide from underneath the man with a breath. His back was killing him. He was out've his depth now. He didn't come here to get his ass kicked. And shit! He needed to get that wand back!

Standing to his feet, he kicked forward and began to run from the golden rod on the rooftops, whilst the weather above him had already began to die down rather quickly, the clouds were turning white again, and the tornado had began to almost reluctantly reseed.

Ashley's fingers stretched out to grab onto the wand's shaft, catching it within his fingers. Tempest rose, his eyes flaring once again, looking towards the large exoskeletoned man.

'Ouch, that hurt. Who are you, and what the hell do you want? I'm trying to make a living here.'

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 13th 2013, 10:25 pm

Ymir looked at Mister Pig as he slid form under him. He would clinch his fist and attempt to use the ice on top of the roof to freeze him to the ground by having the ice he was laying on stick to him. If he was successful he would stand back up and look down at him.

"Make a living by hurting the innocent people of Cleveland! These people have been through enough pain! They don't need you to make it worse." He said and would attempt to point two fingers at him and fire two beams of ice at him.
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 13th 2013, 10:30 pm

Thrusting his wand forward, the sky opened once more, and caused the lightning to smash all around his body, the heat of it, melting the heat and both of his beams.

'Look around, hero, is anyone hurt that badly?'

Tempest laughed, threw his body backwards spinning his wand around in his fingers, and thrust his arms towards the man, lightning twisting from the sky, trying to strike his body and send him soaring off from the rooftop, so that Tempest could get his bearing's back. He was enjoying this! His first fight with an actual hero! Not just some faggot with lightning powers and some science. Haha! He'd wipe the floor with this guy, and pick up his prize later. Easy... I hope.

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 14th 2013, 11:22 pm

Ymir looked at his wand and sent a blast of cold at it in an attempt to freeze it in his hand to prevent him from altering the weather anymore. However, as he did he was struck by the lightning and sent flying off of the roof. The ice exoskeleton protected him from any lethal harm, the force was still strong and sent him flying off of the roof.

He would thrust his hands up and manipulate the snow on the ground to increase to catch him and decrease the force of the fall and he simply looked up at his target again and groaned. "He is really beginning to piss me off, I don't kill, but today might be a different day." He mumbled as he took a deep breath, and awaited another move.
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 14th 2013, 11:35 pm

The action of you being blasted back, was enough to send the beam of cold of course. He walked, rather quaintly to the edge of the roof, and looked down at your ice-encased body. He let out a little chuckle and wiggled his wand to him, before the heavens opened! Rain began to pour out from the clouds, and lightning bolts streamed down, one after at the speed of light, all aimed for this Cool Character's Chest!

This is so much fun! Tempest thought to himself, whilst he continued to to charge several lightning blasts down towards 'Ymir', in an attempt to shatter or melt his armour from his body. Hahaha!

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ymir March 15th 2013, 6:44 pm

He would quickly put his hands into the air, and he would manipulate the snow to push him back up onto his feet. He looked up and saw as his target was standing on the edge of the building waving his wand, as he groaned and he would begin to run with his superhuman speed. He would then begin to surf on the snow yet again, as he clenched his fist he would attempt to cause the snow Tempest was standing on to harden and freeze him to the ground.
Ymir
Ymir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top