The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Open the portal  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Open the portal  I_vote_lcapOpen the portal  I_voting_barOpen the portal  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Open the portal  I_vote_lcapOpen the portal  I_voting_barOpen the portal  I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open the portal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open the portal  Empty Open the portal

Post by Entei July 30th 2014, 2:14 pm

The morning air was cool against Michael's skin as he stepped out of the host club where he was employed. Pulling out his cellphone, he clicked the lock button on top, bringing the LED screen to life, showing three notifications. Two of them were missed text, one from his land lord, telling him that his sink had been fixed and the key to his studio apartment was waiting in the main office for him. The other was from one of the women he hosted for, asking him for a private session. A small tacking noise filled the air as he walked and responded to the two text messages, booking the private session for the girl, and letting his landlord know he was on the way. The third notification was a missed call from a bookstore near where he lived, one dealing in the more...supernatural literature of the human world.  A small smile flickered to his lips as he noticed the notification, showing off his fanged canines in the corner of his mouth. As he walked, a small creature emerged from the shadows, following close behind the half demon boy. The creature held the shape of a cat, except for two things. One, it's eyes were a bit larger, with the usual white parts being yellow, and it's eyes a blood red. The second, was it's forked tail that swayed in step with it's movements.

"C'mon then girl, get up here."

Michael said as he walked, pressing the 'call' button on his cellphone to return the call to the occult bookstore. The cat creature followed the boy's command, picking up speed to catch up to the demon, before jumping onto his shoulder, where it clung and laid down, draping itself by it's midsection over the his shoulder, before closing it's eyes and falling asleep. Michael chuckled a bit, putting the phone up to his ear. The creature was a changling, a demonic creature that usually served the upper echelons of Hell's armies. Apparently, Michael's blue flames were an incredibly rare trait, and made him worthy of such a follower as this one. Her name was Kira, and she was a animal type changling, preferring a cat like form over any others. Though, they could change into any animal, as long as it didn't exceed their original mass.

The phone rang a few times, before a small, womanly voice could be heard over the speakers. It spoke very quietly, clearly a very shy, reserved woman, or someone who had just been up all night on third shift, and was now exhausted. Michael let out a small yawn as the woman spoke, he himself had been up all night, and was quite tired.

"H-hello? Is this Michael Krieger? You r-requested a book on the demons t-that made up the generals of Hell's armies?"

A stutter? That was something new to Michael, he had always thought stutters were just something made up in movies to make characters more unique, or seem more unstable. But apparently, real people had stutters two. That was a neat fact.

"Yea, this is he. Is the book in now?"

Altering his path, Michael began to head to the bookstore. Even if the book wasn't in, he had wanted to go there anyway, and now would be a perfect time. It was quiet in the morning, no one to stare at him, his cat, or the tail that swayed behind him in sync with his movements. Michael scratched at his pointy ears, feeling more tired than usual this morning. It had been a good night at work, though a bit exhausting, and he had made damn good money from tips.

"Y-y-yes sir, you can come in now to pick it up if you want. We just opened up."

Pushing the end button on his phone, Michael slipped the phone into his pocket. Seemed like he would be up a bit longer than he anticipated, he had better stop for coffee after hitting up the bookstore. If the girl was cute and young enough, maybe he would even invite her to go with him. Shrugging his shoulders, he loosened the tie around his neck while turning a corner to head down the street the bookstore was located on. At work, he went for the young, unkempt yet classy look. His dress pants were freshly pressed, his dress shoes shined to perfection, and his tie firmly fastened around his neck. His dress shirt, however, was wrinkled rather heavily, with the sleeves rolled up to above his elbows, and untucked from his shirt. He didn't know why, but the women of  London seemed to go crazy for it. Stepping up to the entrance of the bookstore, he pushed the door open, a small bell ringing from within the bookstore.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up a book?"

Michael yelled out. A small crashing noise could be heard coming from the back room of the store in response to his scream. A small girlish yelp was heard after, before the source of the yelp came running up to the front counter. She was cute, Michael had to admit. Long black hair, a cute, possibly asian face, with large brown eyes. She was rather, well, gifted, in the chest area, though she tried to hide it her baggy clothing. Glasses adorned her face, rather thick, but it gave her that cute, yet a bit nerdy look. Michael could smell perfume on her, and it was quite strong, as if she had just put it on not two minutes ago. Smiling a bit, Michael headed up to the counter, leaning against it and scratching at his ears again.

"Y-yes! It's right here for you."

Michael looked where the young girl was pointing, and sure enough, there was a thick leather bound book. Runes were scrawled across the cover, and seemed to glow with a light of their own whenever Michael was near them. Not that the girl noticed, she seemed to be staring at the ground, playing with a lock of her hair. But, Michael didn't notice the obvious sign, he was too busy carefully fingering the bound leather cover of the book. Fiddling with a clasp on the cover, he opened the rather heavy book, surprisingly heavy in fact, he flipped through the pages. After about five minutes of silence, Michael let out a cheer. There, at the very top of the page, was the words "The blue fire general."

"This is it! This is what I was looking for, how much is the book?"

The girl shot up in surprise, her face a bright red. She nervously punched some of the buttons on the computer in front of her, before turning the screen for Michael to see.

"Well, the b-b-book is usually $349.99. But my boss is r-r-really trying to get rid of i-it. So I c-can give it to you for $300.00."

Michael slapped the money on the counter, before picking up the book and rushing out of the bookstore. Before he left, he peaked his head back in, and yelled out to the girl.

"If any more books like this come back in, call me!"

The girl, however, had only heard the words 'call me', causing her to faint, falling to the ground rather hard. Michael, however, was too engrossed in the book to notice or care. Reading the book awhile on his way home, he noticed something rather interesting, which caused him to smile. Though he wasn't smart enough himself to pull it off, there had to be someone in London who could. Rushing home, he made a few signs, before running throughout London to hang them up. The signs read such:

"Looking for a person incredibly gifted in the Occult for a great undertaking. Please call..."

After that, Michael's number was listed. After hanging up the signs, he went back to his house and promptly passed out on the couch, his phone firmly grasped in his hands.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Open the portal  Empty Re: Open the portal

Post by Silus July 30th 2014, 3:38 pm

London wasn't exactly a common place for Silus to be. He was there for a purpose however. It was his art, no literally the eleven year old was requested to be there based upon his natural talents in the general arts. Apparently he had impressed somebody with a painting back in California, and from there word reached out to this prestigious arts school in the kingdoms. Silus loved the concept of going to school for art. Because while he was a bright kid, he had no desire whatsoever to take over Gene-Tech. Sure it might seem like a good idea, taking over the multi-trillion dollar Genetic engineering company from his young father wasn't appealing. Silus really didn't care about money, maybe it was a kid thing, but he knew what he loved to do was sing and play his guitar and his passion was his painting. So to that respect, Shael could have the billions upon billions and trillions in the family business as the worlds greatest genetic research and engineering company. Silus just wanted his art, which causes us to digress back to the fact he was here looking at a prestigious school.

"I dunno... I-I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." Silus said to his little Texan companion as he sat just outside the hotel. The tanned male known as Yancey (or Angel) just shrugged. "Your basically a genius. I man c'mon. You're in ninth grade...and you're eleven." He said as he sat, slightly hunched with his elbows on his knees, head swiveling over to Silus as it hung, an almost permanent smirk on his face. Silus was uneasy with the thought that at fifteen he'd be out of high-school. But then he remembered that it would make him REALLY similar to Zell, who graduated at the same age. He had to be thinking of college, or further schooling. Though he wouldn't lie to anyone... he didn't think he needed an art school... he liked his paintings as they were...and apparently everyone else who bought them agreed. "Well...I'll support you whatever you do." Yancey said as he reached out and ruffled Silus' messy brown hair.

"You gotta support me. What's Loki without Fenrir?" Silus asked with a smile as he leaned into the older boy. "About the same as Luci without Angel." He said with a smile. "A Badass kid with a heart of gold." Yancey chuckled a little as he looked up and noticed something. Someone ran up and posted something on that building. It looked like a make-shift "lost dog" poster or something like that. Yancey blinked, drawing the attention of Silus. "What's wrong buddy?" He asked as he sat up. Yancey held out both of his hands, warping and weaving light all around, until he was able to manipulate the light into magnifying and projecting the image closer to him. Silus just watched until the "message" was close enough to read.

"Looking for a person incredibly gifted in the Occult for a great undertaking. Please call 290-555-0666" Yancey and Silus both said in unison, before the image faded, the photokinetic Angel leaving the image fade away as he looked to Silus, and Silus mirrored him by looking at him.

Silus didn't have a phone of his own, so they went to the old fashioned Super-man changing stations. Or Phone booths or whatever you wanted to call them. Silus just always thought of Super-man and his broken ass powers. He dilled the number and waited for the person to pick up. He put a hand over the mouth piece and handed it to Yancey. Yancey shrugged and picked up the phone, smirking at how bashful Lucifer could be, even over the phone. "'Ello?" Yancey asked, his accent probably not the most common thing in Britain. "I'm uh. Callin' 'cuz I heard ya needed an Occultist. I got just the man ya need." Yancey said, sticking a finger in the opposite ear to hear more clearly through the phone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open the portal  Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 30th 2014, 5:07 pm

A slow, melodic techno tune went off as Michael's phone began to alarm him to a phone call. Grunting, the young man blindly flailed his hand around the floor around him, searching for the phone he had dropped in his near comatose slumber. Bringing the phone to his face, he wearily opened his eyes to the surprisingly bright light of the LED screen in his other wise dark apartment.

"An unknown London number? Who the hell.."

Michael wondered aloud, before it all finally clicked. The poster from earlier, the one with him looking for people well versed in the Occult. Looking to the top of the phone he noted the time. 3:07pm. That meant his sign had worked in a little under seven hours, assuming this wasn't just a practical joke. Letting out an apathetic sigh, he slid the lock button, answering the call.

"Hello?"

He asked, his American accent very obvious in his tone of voice, as well as his weariness from having just awoken.

"Ello? I'm uh. Callin' 'cuz I heard ya needed an Occultist. I got just the man ya need."

Michael raised an eyebrow at this. Scratching his bare chest, he raised his upper body and swung his legs, bringing himself to a seated position on his couch. Leaning over, he rubbed the weariness from his eyes with his free thumb and middle finger, before letting out a long yawn.

"Alright, if you're as smart as ya' say you are here's a little test. There's a coffee shop that's rather popular among the youth of London. It's called Puzzles. Meet me there in an hour."

With that, Michael ended the call. It wasn't much of a test to be honest, all it would really prove was that they could stop and ask directions. But, Michael wasn't exactly a genius himself. Grabbing a T-shirt from his floor, this one having the logo for the band 'The Rolling Stones' on it, as well a pair of faded blue jeans, he headed out the door. Whistling, he called his cat to him, as well as grabbing his sword and book.

Placing the book in a backpack, and his sword in a blue cloth wrapping which he strapped to the side of pack, he locked his door behind him, before heading for the coffee shop himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 31st 2014, 1:10 am

Yancey hung up after his little exchange with phone-man and then looked to Silus and smiled. Silus arched an eyebrow, but the lovable dumb dog just kept smiling. Silus cleared his throat and Yancey seemed to have all the gears snap into place. "OOH! Right ehehe... sorry Si. Uhm we gotta go to a Puzzle." Yancey explained, but of course that meant nothing to Silus. Silus groaned as he rolled his eyes and let his hands fall and slap his sides. He began to pace in a small circle within the phone booth once Yancey had stepped out. He ran his hands through his hair and continued to ask himself questions, questions that only sparked worry. "What kind of puzzle? What does that mean? Is this someone whose just joking?" Silus worried too much. Yancey rolled his eyes and waitd for Silus to turn, just so that he was faced away from him. Yancey then proceeded to pick the little guy up from behind, wrap his arms around him and walk. "AH! HELP! LEMMIE DOWN LEMMIE DOWN LEMMIE DOOOOOWN!" The kid squawked as he was being carried away.

Silus was eventually let down, after Yancey turned around, having brought him into the Hotel lobby. He then set Silus down in front of the local attractions brochure holder. Silus looked at it. "What's this got to do with a puzzle?" He'd ask, Yancey began to look around, sounding out various P words he saw, until finally he pointed to a little section. Silus caught eye of a little pamphlet to a little coffee shop with the name "Puzzles". Silus picked it up and looked it over. "I ain't even part pointer." Yancey sniggered at his own little joke. Silus rolled his eyes and read the directions. He looked to Yancey and nodded. They stepped outside and Yancey morphed into his five foot tall wolf form, letting Silus jump up. Using his photo-kinetic power, he would rend the light around them, making it appear as if they weren't there...couldn't have the locals seeing a 5 foot wolf carrying a small child on it's back. It was weird, apparently. Yancey took off, and they'd reach Puzzles within an hour, eager to meet the person Yancey had spoken with, but they would be sure to arrive discretely, and Yancey returning to his humanoid form before attempting to enter, or even before he stopped rending the light.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei July 31st 2014, 3:04 am

Yawning, Michael leaned back lazily in the barstool like chair he sat in. He had been sipping at his coffee casually for the past hour, using his tail to raise the cup to his lips, allowing him to skim through the heavy tomed book that he had bought earlier. Though, he didn't really take in much of the information. His eyes kept flickering to the door of the coffee shop, looking for anyone who looked like they could have information in the Occult. Though, he had no idea what that kind of person they would look like, just that they would have to be rather intelligent. His real test was picking him out of the crowd, which once again, should not be a tough feat. He was hardly hiding his tail at the moment, and his hair was pulled back behind his ears, showing how rather pointy and elf like they really were.

"Maybe they're not coming.."

Michael said aloud, quietly, as he tried to continue to read the book in front of him. It held a lot of useful information, but he was too anxious to read about it right now. His 'cat' wearily yawned as it stretched out it's front paws, flailing it's forked tail lazily. Normally, pets weren't allowed in this establishment, but, who was going to tell the boy with a tail, enlarged canines, and a demonic looking cat no? Not the employees making minimum wage, that was for sure.

Letting out another yawn, he grabbed his coffee cup, trying his best to channel his blue fire. Without unsheathing his sword, he didn't yet have enough power to summon the flames, the most he could do was summon heat, which was what he really wanted at this point, as the coffee was beginning to become a bit cold.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 1st 2014, 12:20 am

The boys walked into Puzzles, only barely making the deadmark. Silus walked in, Yancey by him in his humanoid form. Silus immediately began to gravitate towards the essence of the supernbatural entity within the shop. He shifted through a couple people and found himself walking up and sitting right next to a man with elf ears, a demonic tail and large canines. Silus looked up to him and arched an eyebrow. "Please tell me that this is one of those things where they called me to exercise you." He said as he looked in awe to the demon. Not really in awe of what he was, more of that he couldn't believe that this thing pranced about in public looking like this. It was seriously a creepy thing to look at. He found himself wondering if this demon ever thought of trying to disguise himself...because if he decided agaisnt it, it would be best for him to revisit the idea. Not that Silus cared how he chose to look, but Silus couldn't imagine it was easy living in a world where even the humans didn't fear to torment one based upon such demonic attributes... even when they knew you could crush them.

"Relax little buddy." Yancey said with his texan accent as he looked to the demon and smiled sweetly. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and figure you're the one who needs the master occultist?" He asked the man before he pat Silus on the head, causing the little male to smile. "I'm the master occultist. The only two people better at the occult are my dad, and my grandma, and they have...reasons. But yeah...so what kind of deal is this?" Silus asked as he propped an albow up on the table and rest his cheek in his hand as he looked to the demon-boy with a smile. "Erm...Since I'm...ya know... the opposite of him...I'm just gonna go...get a drink." Yancey said as he stepped back and made his way away from the demon. Silus rolled his eyes but still giggled as the ether-being walked off, leaving Silus to look back at Mike with anticipation as to what he needed.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei August 1st 2014, 12:44 am

Looking up from his book, Michael was forced to raise an eyebrow questioningly at the child who stood in front of him. Raising his cup of coffee to his lips with his tail, he took a long, thoughtful sip before he started to speak, not that it really mattered. He would say whatever stupid, hair brained thing he had thought of, well before he remembered how impolite it was to do that.

"Master Occultist? You don't even look old enough to spell that yet, you're the guy who can help me with my project?"

Though not the best thing he could have said, Entei said it nonetheless. His pet, Kira, seemed to moan as her master spoke, turning her head away from him in slight disgust.

"Look, no offense kid, but I'm not trying to build a train set with Legos or anything. What I need to do is incredibly dangerous, and could go well past your bed time. Hell, do I need to get you to sign a permission slip to go with me?"

Although he was only about six years older than Silus, somehow Michael felt incredibly old in this situation. The child's voice hadn't even deepened yet, and here he was about to ask him to take on a great endeavor for literally not pay. What so ever. Sighing, Michael turned the book to face towards Silus, so the boy could see it better.

"No,  you're not here to exorcise me. Believe it or not, I'm a good guy, although I know my appearance is frightening to some, it's something I try to deal with. Thanks for rubbing it in though."

Michael may have forgot to leave out the fact that a lot of women actually found him incredibly exotic, and he worked as a semi-professional host at one of the biggest clubs in London. Best to let the kid think he had offended the older boy, and he needed to make it up to him somehow. Although he wasn't smart, he still knew how to manipulate children...though maybe that wasn't such a good thing to be accomplished at.

"As you may have guessed, I am not exactly human. I'm half demon and half human, it's why my physical body is able to maintain here, and not back in my father's dimension of Gehenna."

Pointing to the book, which depicted a large demon, with horns made of fire, a tail identical to Michael's, and large elven ears, which also resembled Michael's except for the extra hair. Surrounding the demon was a large amount of blue fire, which seemed to be coming from his very body.

"He's known by man names. Though the two most popular are "Lord of Gehenna" and "General of Flame". I guess technically, he's a king of the region he lives in, which technically makes me a prince. Keeping up so far?"
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 1st 2014, 1:23 am

Silus listened in and he nodded as he listened in. He stopped the man at the whole "lego" comment and he chuckled, rememebring the time he enchanted the his lego fort to shoot energy beams at his brothers who tried to bully him. "I enchanted a lego fort once. It fired out little magical bolts that blew craters into the ground..." He said nodding, as if intentionally trying to disprove the man for a moment, but he still listened. Silus heard the thing abut his apperance and smirked. The demon felt bad about his apperance? Silus suddenly felt...really bad as he looked away and sighed, eyes threatening to water. They would have watered, but the man insulting him moments earlier cushioned his emotions so he just had to sigh. "Sorry...the train-set comment just kinda...my age is a sore spot." Silus said as he shrugged and listened in. He listened to the entire story.

"You're the prince of Gehenna? I think I went there before...I was with my friend Helia. It wasn't pretty... but I've actually been to worse dimensions. I cross dimensions a lot. You see, time flows differently in different dimensions. From all the dimesnions I've traveled I'm actually up around 5000 and something years, even though I'm only physically eleven, because I've been to so many differnet realms and so many different times." Silus said as if it were no big deal. He looked over at Yancey and pointed to him. "You have no idea what this is...But I'm an Ethereal. My father is the King of the Ethereals, The one who weilds The Godsbane blade...the blade that kills deities perminantly. My other dad is King of the Death-race the Titans. So you're not the only prince here...I'm the prince of two different races of entities that are a lot scarier than you... wait...that's a compliment, not an insult! Dang...sorry.... anyway... My name's Lucifer... Son of The Abyssal One, and The Son of The Exestential Archon." Silus said sticking out his hand, as if trying to make a good gesture. He asusmed that his little background would clarifiy... though when he said he had two dads it was bound to bring up questions...if one cared to pay attention. Silus then nodded over to the bronzed tan boy as he sipped from his water bottle. "...And he's an Angel.... so yeah... We are pretty qualified to help you out." He said with a hopeful smile, as if he were trying to sell the man already that they were more than qualified to deal with whatever came up. Which they were...

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei August 1st 2014, 1:37 am

Listening carefully to the boy, Michael was forced to raise his eyebrow again at the young boy's speech. The part about two dads confused him a bit, and he wondered how they managed to create a life with two males. Did the...what did he call them, Ethreals? Did they have... Quickly shaking his head to get rid of any of those thoughts, he set his coffee on the table, before flipping the book back to himself, slowly flipping through the pages to find the one he needed, he began to speak again to the boy, his eyes ever leaving the book.

"Sorry if I made you think I was bragging, being a prince doesn't really bring me much joy, or do I really have any....subjects? I guess you would call them. Besides for Kira here, most demon's want me dead so they can take my Demon's heart. My power is incredibly rare and sought after, after all."

Flipping to the page he needed, he slid the book back to Silus, grinning slightly.

"You're not able to read the fine print on this page without the eyes of the demon, so allow me to translate for ya."

Drawing his finger to small runes, which looked like nothing more than fancy pictures drawn to make the book look like more than a Goth teens wet dream, Michael began to recite the words verbatim to the small genius.

"With a sacrifice of blood, and fire as blue as the morning sky, a construct can be built to lead souls into the cursed land of Gehenna."

Smiling as he backed off from the book, he picked his coffee up once again with his tail, and sipped at it confidently for a second before sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, and grinning even wider.

"The rest of the instructions are in English, but for the life of me I can't understand what they want me to do. That's where you come in."
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 3rd 2014, 1:11 am

Silus listened and awaited anxiously as he heard everything the man would say. The part about the dmeon eyes was cute. The kid was named Lucifer for a reason. The man recited the book and Silus' eyes began to glow indigo as he moved over and began to read the book as if trying to ascertain an idea he had. It seemed very flat out what needed to be done to Silus, but if Lucifer knew any race...it was demons. There were often hidden double meanings that were thrown in, or hidden costs and expenses that ended up costing lives or souls. But as Silus looked over the marks, it became entirely too clear what was wrong here. Clever demons... but still not enough. His eyes narrowed and his brow furrowed. The puzzled expression on his face invoking an "awe" from a woman nearby. Apparently between the sex appeal of the half-demon and the adorable confused child looking at a book had triggered as a cute moment. Silus simply wrote it off as if they thought Demon-boy was teaching him something and he didn't wuite get it and it was an "fdaaaawwwww" moment to the mortals. He continued to read it over as he then looked up to Michael with beaming indigo eyes that seemed to look THROUGH him, as if bearing into the half-demons very essence.

"These kinds of transports are short-term. Like for a demon returning home, or a reaper. Like if a demon comes to out realm and dies. A reaper will come for their body to cover up traces. They use simple ten second portals... but if you want one that will last..." Silus said as he began to hum. He looked to Yancey and then he looked to Michael. He didn't want to force himself into a bad situation, but he had everything they needed for this portal to work. "If you want the portal to sustain then we need charged blood... yours would work because it's kin with the blue flames of Gehenna, and mine would work too because my blood is like a cold-fusion battery. Generally a blood sacrifice requires killing but Angel over there can prevent us from dying so no worries. The only issue we have is the question if you can control the blue flames or not. Because if not I'll need to forge a Gehenna Cannon, and that'll take a couple days, but it might be nice to have a blue-fire cannon..." Silus mumbled for a moment before he began to wonder what he would do with a blue-fire cannon. Probably nothing. He might have to make one, just to say he did before dismanteling it...or maybe he could give it as a peace offering to the Demon Lord Azazel, saying sorry for kicking his butt earlier.

"But yeah. We need a blood sacrifice, and I refuse to kill anyone...I don't like fighting either...But once we have the blood we can use your blue fire and you'll just need to create the construct on the runes I'll draw on the ground." Silus said, thinking about how true it was that he didn't like to fight. That's why Angel stuck around though...that and Angel was pretty attached to him.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei August 10th 2014, 10:10 pm

"Well if it's all reliant on me controlling these stupid blue flames, that shouldn't be a problem!"

Entei says with a large, childish grin, before sipping at his coffee again. He was half a second from reaching for the sword leaning on his chair, until he remembered the sheer amount of people in the coffee shop, and how bad igniting right here could be. Choosing instead to just sit in silence, he reached a hand to his pet so that the sudden jerking of his arm didn't seem quite as awkward. The demon cat purred in enjoyment at her masters attention, and even went as far as to roll on her stomach, which just made Michael roll his eyes.

"But, I can't really light up here, as I'm sure you understand. It would be very bad for blue flames to randomly appear around so many humans, at least, for no reason."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus August 11th 2014, 2:24 pm

So the Cambion was being a little more friendly, which made Silus a very happy little light bringer, even causing him to smile back some. The Cambion was confident, though if not a little too much so. But he seemed to be a genuine person, and so Silus would be more than delighted to help a good person out. Maybe one day this person would help him because of this... maybe not. Either way, Silus was happy to help. But he would be honest. Why was a Cambion trying to open a portal, why was he going there? Was it an invasion, or a scout? Perhaps... it wouldn't be put past them. Silus knew many demons, many demonic realms, and so far none of them have been beyond betrayal or deceit...it was their trade marks. Unfortunately for them... Lucifer could do it better. It was part of being a mischievous little boy. Though... if this Cambion proved to be devious, then it wouldn't be good for him. Unfortunately for him "Angel" wasn't just a name. Yancey was a Nephilim, but also unfortunately this particular Nephilim wasn't exactly hostile. He's try to date the Cambion before he's try to kill it. Not that Yancey was exactly a nymphomaniac, but he was definitely a more love and peace kind of person. Silus rolled his eyes as he rubbed his eyes. He'd like to see a Nephilim and a Cambion fight... not mate.

"Yeah, we might want to play keep away with the mortals. They tend to get bent out of shape over these things." Silus chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head, whistling, getting Yancey's attention immediately. The tanned young man walked over with a smirk as he was called back by his master. "Oookay...so whenever you're ready we can go..." Silus said with a smile as he took notice of the cat finally, wondering to himself silently what it's purpose was.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top