The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cold Blood, London England. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Cold Blood, London England. I_vote_lcapCold Blood, London England. I_voting_barCold Blood, London England. I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cold Blood, London England. I_vote_lcapCold Blood, London England. I_voting_barCold Blood, London England. I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cold Blood, London England.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold Blood, London England. Empty Cold Blood, London England.

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 5:06 pm

Lullith walked down the snowy sidewalk in the some what busy city of London...Things seemed calmer since it was winter time, she crossed her arms as she was walking she began to ponder...It's so boring here...Everyone is too happy, nothing bad ever happens here...Maybe I should change that... She let a deliciously evil smile come to her face, she licked her lips as she gathered a some frost magic into her palm. She kept it hidden since she walked with her arms crossed...She bumped into man on purpose, causing him to drop his suitcase..."Oh, I'm so sorry...Allow me..." She bent over to pick it up, showing the man her cleavage. He blushed and couldn't avert his eyes...She chuckled..."You like.." She didn't pick up her suit case but walked a little bit closer to him, grabbing him by his suit and moving in for a kiss, the man was shocked and instantly complied moving in slowly. She then opened her eyes once more, stopping an inch or so before they could kiss, she then breathed softly, as if she were blowing a kiss...The man's face then began to freeze over, then eventually his whole body...His screams for help were muffled by the ice...She pushed him gently with one finger, causing him to topple over and crash into the ground...Shattering him into millions of little pieces..."Aw...Too bad you'll never get it..." She chuckled..."It's always more fun to kill them that way..." By now she had dragged some attention to herself...She chuckled as gently rolled her neck..."Don't worry boys and girls...I don't discriminate against gender..." She laughed as she placed one palm forward, the very palm she had charged with magic earlier...She unleashed a giant line of ice that froze over anything in it's path. It went in a straight line, traveling over a few skyscrapers, freezing them right down the middle, the ground that was frozen had giant pillars at least twenty feet high made completely of ice, the same was for everywhere else, the ice was sharp and tough. She smirked as she snapped her fingers with the same hand, making all of the ice shatter...Causing the buildings to crumble, being split in half down the middle, along with anything else she may have frozen with her ice...Anything to small to be cut in half was merely destroyed...She chuckled, putting her hand by her mouth as she did so, cupping her lips so that she was laughing into her hand...Chaos was about, people running and screaming for their lives, children crying and sirens were heard almost immediately...The police were on their way to help, though it would be useless...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Cold Blood, London England. Empty Re: Cold Blood, London England.

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 5:29 pm

Lillith walked slowly through the city, quickly destroying anyone in sight with a simple ice blast...Causing them to freeze over...She chuckled as she turned around, she looked at all the destruction she had caused...The city was covered in her ice, with the already snowy terrain things seemed very cold...Lullith felt a chilld down her spine..."It's chilly...Maybe I should get rid of them all..." She chuckled, covering her lips with her hand once more...She simply raised one hand and put her fingers together, ready to snap them...Before she could she was interrupted by a man on a megaphone..He spoke in a rough British accent..."STOP! You have ten seconds to lay down your weapons and come quietly before we open fire! Ten...Nine...Eight...Seven..." The man continued to count, Lullith rose her hands up above her head pretending to give up...The man looked over to his soldiers and nodded, letting them know to move in...They were highly trained, they went in ready to kill...They had no intentions on taking her quietly...The talk was just for the public...With in a matter of seconds they all ran towards her, spread out and moving tactically. A few of them began to open fire...Lullith chuckled as a very tall thirty foot ice wall was conjured before her..."You should never lie to a woman..." She clapped her hands together, then with both of them touched the ice...She made giant spikes of ice shoot from the other side of the wall, ripping apart anything in it's path...They shot out at least thirty feet or so, they ripped through people, cars, and anything else that might be in the way with ease. The man with the megaphone dropped it and ran over to his gun, what was left of the police force was hidden behind the doors of their cars. Lullith created a small doorway in the middle of her wall, she stepped through it and walked down towards them...The men all hesitated to fire out of fear...After a few moments the leader quickly shouted..."FIRE FIRE FIRE!" A barrage of bullets flew at her...They all stopped before they could reach her, all of them a good six inches from her...She laughed madly at their attempts, laughing into her wrist as she did so..."Cute that you all still try to protect your city...Even though you know there is no hope..." All the bullets around her then were flipped..."For that I will give you a death that you can feel...A death by your own weapons..." She let the bullets free, they volleyed at the cops, killing nearly all of them...Blood was everywhere...Lullith walked over to the cop cars and found one man still alive, it was the leader...She picked him up by the collar and pulled him close to her face..."Were you brave today? Or just foolish.." She chuckled...He merely responded with a simple "Go to bloody hell you worthless tra-" He coughed up, she covered his mouth with her other hand before he could speak anymore..."Shh...It will all be over soon..." She gently held the side of his face with one hand and with the other she covered his mouth...The man's life force then began to fade, she was draining it directly from him...Draining all the blood in his system...She tossed his lifeless body aside and chuckled..."So there is no one left to save the city...Too bad...This place will be a frozen wasteland by the time I am done..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 6:57 pm

Percival began to clap.

"Good job...beautiful, and the carnage isn't bad evil" he said walking slowly towards Lullith.

"I must say" he paused to light his cigarette. "I am impressed" these words were followed by a long cloud of smoke.

"What else can you do"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cold Blood, London England. Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 7:07 pm

Lullith tilted her head slightly at him, "Really? You aren't going to try and stop me? Well that's no fun..." She chuckled at him..."Already asking me questions and you haven't even introduced yourself...That isn't very gentleman like.." She smirked, using sarcasm.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 7:10 pm

"Stop you, I want to see more...the name is Perry by the way" he said flicking some ash from his cigarette.

"And you are?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 7:15 pm

"Lullith, but you can just call me Lulu..." She smiled as she covered her hand in frost and held it in front of her face..."There is much I can do...Look around you...That is but only one of three tree's of magic I have mastered..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 7:17 pm

"Hmmm, you seem to be talented, but can you be trusted" he sadi more or less talking to himself.

"I can always find out, right?" he said looking up at her realizing he was talking to himself.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 7:24 pm

"Trust? What do you mean? Why would you ever need to trust me..." Lullith chuckled..."Oh I see, your some sort of recruiter...Are you apart of the infamous SCAR? I would rather not have anything to do with them, so if that is what you are asking then I am sorry...I don't work with idiots..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 7:54 pm

"SCAR? No mam, not those imbeciles, something new, something worse...for them" he said pointing his hand holding his cigarette at any human or remain of human.

"It will strike fear into the hearts of humans and heroes alike, that's just it F.E.A.R.E" Perry said smiling.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 7:59 pm

"Well there is not much left here..." she chuckled as she crossed her arms..."But you've interested me, Maybe I can help you and your plight...But why would I aid the weak? You haven't shown me a thing, and by the way you dress I'd say your no better than any of the humans here...But then again...Looks are deceiving..." She chuckled and licked her lips..."So show me what YOU can do..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 8:03 pm

"Me? Well if you insist" Perry said smiling. He lifted his hands in the air and with a flick of the wrist a large building with a metal frame crumbled to the ground.

"Anything else?" he said as dust crawled and formed around the two.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 8:08 pm

Lullith was taken by surprise, she wasn't use to seeing other magicians. "What type of magic is that? Did you just crush that building with your mind alone? Or was it some sort of manipulation?" She asked obviously interested, but slightly confused. She thought that his super powers were magic...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 8:12 pm

"Magic, no my dear. Just a power, never have been able to explain it, mo one has, I just accept, but that is not all" he said then shot a cosmic blast at another building destroying it.

"I had an accident, and now I can manipulate metal, an a little bit of cosmic energy" he said twirling a piece of loose metal into an intricate rose and it floated to Lullith.

"Flattering right?"

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 31st 2009, 8:17 pm

"That's odd, but rather interesting..." Lullith chuckled and took the rose..."Indeed, strong and a gentleman..." She smiled evilly, "So when does the fun start?" She then froze the rose over, making it glisten as light hit it...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult May 31st 2009, 8:21 pm

"As soon as it can, you are the fourth member, I am trusting you from hence forth, don't let me down" Perry said as he began to hover thanks to the metal on the bottom of his shoes.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top