The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 Empty Re: A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia]

Post by gerg174 May 22nd 2014, 5:35 pm

Scientia noted the snappy retort with a slight grimace but not much more, if the man did not want to share they may find out soon enough anyway. With all of the introductions out of the way and the ship headed out (plus an odd discussion of colors Scientia did not understand) Scientia began to try and work out the best way to deal with the situation at hand. Seagirl seemed well suited for the water but the rest were questionable once in the actual water, Scientia himself could swim but not faster than a hungry serpent. This meant that keeping the ship afloat would be important, however the possibility that the serpent would have some element of surprise with which it could damage the ship was within the odds of occurring.

As Seagirl entered the water Scientia formed what he hoped would be the best static defense with what he knew was available. "Nathaniel if you and the newest member of our little hunting party head down into the hull I think that would be most effective if the serpent attacks the hull directly. Your ability to freeze things can both patch up the ship if a tear occurs and can slow the serpent down which then I am sure our newest addition can land some solid blows against it. I'll stay up here, with any luck I can hold off its attacks long enough if it attacks head on for you two to come up and support me." The plan seemed solid enough and as an added bonus it kept the man with his "weird dark energy" at least a layer of steel away from him, he had nothing personally against the man but Scientia did not want to risk the man's dark energy causing his magic to cause any additional drain on his life force.

gerg174

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia] - Page 2 Empty Re: A sea serpent at large [Dyses, Seagirl, Scientia]

Post by Just Harbinger May 22nd 2014, 8:59 pm

Nathaniel was slightly amused by the suggestion, mainly because, while fairly decent defensively, his powers were far better with offense. Nonetheless, it wasn’t a bad strategy, and so Dyses complied without protests. Within a few moments of looking around he located the stairs leading below deck, and walked down them, with the other male slightly behind. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, Dyses saw several crew members working to keep the ship functioning properly as they sailed out to their destination, a small distance away, if White Suit was accurate.

Freezing the hull may not be the most viable option, he thought to himself, as the salt  water would probably cause the ice to melt rather quickly. However, salt water is a great conductor for electricity... with the last part, he grinned and held out a hand, blue sparks leaping back and forth between his fingertips. So long as none of his allies were in the water, the electrokinesis could prove extremely helpful, and even if they were...well, it might not hurt too bad.

Dyses looked at the male who had accompanied him down. “So, it appears we are on defense for a while. You can call me Dyses, for the time being, and I should call you...?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Just Harbinger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Humor : [05:53:18] Danger : Dadadadangerdyesonnace
Registration date : 2014-04-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top