The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_vote_lcapCurse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_voting_barCurse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) Empty Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl)

Post by Venus September 3rd 2014, 6:58 pm

A red, thick column was dragged across smooth, puckered lips. Eyes carefully watched in the mirror as silk-like hands expertly applied makeup. Lipstick, foundation, blusher all done in such a way to make her skin flawless. The woman's hair had been done before hand and was all styled over her left shoulder and curled near the end. Finally, a very sharp eyeliner pen dragged dangerously close to the white's of her eyes - but the ladilike hands remained steady and confident, and 10 seconds later it was done. Venus' lips parted into a pearly white smile. She wore red heeled shoes, black slacks and a red shirt - with the top 4 buttons undone to show off two of her best assets. A silver chain necklace was wrapped around her neck, the ruby pendant of which nearly disappeared into her cleavage's crevice

"Are you nearly done?"
she turned from the mirror to face the witch, Cecaelia. The hag's shack smelt like sea water and incense, with a large variety of shrunken heads and skulls that were too small to be human lining the walls. Venus wanted to get out of her as soon as possible. "I 'am goin' as fast as I can girl - now let meh see here...' The dark skinned sorceress scattered various objects over her seashell shaped table. Some kelp, a pair of goggles... a boot. Venus remained silent, with her arms folded; merely checking her watch for the time. 'Ahhh, this is everything I need." The dreadlocked woman turned her gaze to Venus and beckoned her to stand at the other end of the table. Venus obliged and internally sighed.

With a ghostly snap, Cecaelia's head flung backwards and her eyes rolled into her skull. Venus grimaced slightly and looked away, slightly uncomfortable in this atmosphere.

"The skin of the sea and the air of the sky
The gods of luck will rend, bend and blend
The lines that form luck, to make someone cry
The powers you wield, I beg you please lend

The girl of the sea, patron of the ocean
May you cause her great sight inversion!"

Venus rolled her eyes. That last part didn't even rhyme. Nothing seemed to happen. She'd expected atleast some fancy lights, but no, Cecaelia's eyes simply rolled back from her head and she blinked a few times. "It is daan, Venas. The one known as Seaghurl shall trabal you no langer." Venus smiled, and turned to leave. "Oi, oi - Wheres mah payment....!" The scarlet seductress scoffed, and reached between her breasts - removing a cheque for 5 thousand Australian Money(?). "Here." and as quick as she could she walked from the shack, into the much more pleasant fresh air and heat of Australia. Getting into her car, she checked her make-up in the mirror before putting her seat belt on and pushing the key into the ignition and zoomed off down the pier, where she had heard that Seagirl was filming an advert for the perfume company that she used to own; but the owner has since come to his senses and taken back control.

Back at the shack, Cecaelia looked over her ritual's apparatus. "I forgat the silk stocking!' she gasped, before sitting back down in her chair. 'Ahhh, am' sure that it will be fine."

(Seagirl has really bad luck and left is right and right is left for her)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) Empty Re: Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl)

Post by Seagirl September 3rd 2014, 8:06 pm

"It is important when you come to the end of the stage you take a right."

"Right. Got it." Hanna looked over her script for the exact reasoning for the stage directions. "Is a wall of heat lamps really necessary? It's three thousand degrees in my trailer alone..." Hanna turned to point to her trailer, but instead motioned for a portable toilet to the right of it.

"You know the big thing is for you right?"

"I could've sworn I went into the big..."

"Just make sure you turn right. If you turn left, you'll probably go blind or something and we're not responsible. Says so right here in the fine print."

"It's not hard to turn right; I've been turning right since before I could..."

"Quiet on set, and places." The director motioned for his crew to start rolling sound and brought up the lights. Hanna tossed her overcoat and stepped onto the walkway wearing a bright blue dress with matching heels. Getting up the stairs to the catwalk seemed troublesome enough without the director insisting she remember right and not left. It could be the lights or the heat or the incredible amount of time she spent sitting in a porta potty, but suddenly she felt more light headed. "And action."

"If you're like me..." Hanna walked down the catwalk with her hands on her hips. "You don't have time for foundation that fades in the water..." She closed in on her mark, just a few more feet. "If you want to see real heroics, try..." As her toe touched her mark to grab the foundation, Hanna took a sharp turn to her left, gazing directly into a wall of lights. "Mother of crap that's bright." Hanna spun around and made her way to the stairs leading down the stage.

"Cut. Cut." The director shot out of his chair to grab his assistant. "She turned the wrong way. And I'm pretty sure this is called 'Coral Face Cream'. So, it makes you face look like coral? God that's a terrible name."

Hanna continued to knock over catering tables and stumble through sound crew until she ran face first into the side of her trailer. Turning to her left again, Hanna struggled with the door of the porto potty before finally giving up waving her arms to try to find out what was near her. The blindness merely made everything a big white blur with lots of shapes and smaller black blurs moving around. "I think I need a breather before we do another." She took two steps back and latched onto a door. This felt right going left. This time instead of the foul smell of a public restroom, it smelt like a fruit basket was five feet from her. "I'm going to take a minute."

"Alright, alright. The princess needs a minute. Get the sound ready and put the used footage up on Youtube. It's a good way to encourage people not to mess up."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus September 3rd 2014, 8:41 pm

The red car drove down the pier like a warm knife through butter and when it got the set of the face cream's advertisement, she pulled the hand brake and skidded into a parking turn. The door clicked and her heels tapped on the wooden planks of the pier. She reached into the glove compartment and removed a pair of stylish sun glasses in order to partial conceal her appearance from a distance. Standing from her car, she pushed the door shut behind her and clicked the button on her keys. The vehicle beeped twice in order to signal that it had been locked.

Gracefully, Venus walked towards the set and began leaning on the side of a caravan; the director's no less. The shade cast by the sun was enough to keep her presence relatively low-key. However she was spotted by a young male intern, who approached her nervously.

"Er... Miss? Do you have a set pass? If not I'm afraid I'm going to have to..."

He was cut short by her softly exhaling on his face, pink and red sparkles slithering into his nose and mouth. His shoulders lifted with his inhalation and his lips morphed into a blissful smile.

"Get me a coffee? How nice of you to offer. Two sugars, no milk." She flashed a smile, before leaning on the caravan again.

Starstruck, the young man walked like a zombie to the set's coffee stand and prepared her drink. Venus had every intention of dealing with Seagirl, but first - she wanted to see just how effective this cursing business was. It might prove useful in the future. From what some of the lighting directors and sound people were saying, something was already going wrong with Seagirl - but word of mouth isn't as trustworthy as seeing it for yourself.

"Your drink." said the male in an affectionate monotone, now clutching the paper cup.

"Thank you sweetie.' she smiled again, before fanning her fingers towards him. 'Now shoo."
Obediently, the man began walking away from the set, and Venus brought the drink to her lips.
"Let the show begin."

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl September 3rd 2014, 9:09 pm

Hanna tried peeling a banana. She struggled trying to rip the right edge of the peel towards the right, only smushing the fruit inside of the peel. "You're needed on set." A voice came from behind. "You didn't try your fruit basket before hand?"

Annoyed, but not sated, Hanna slammed the banana down and tried turning to her left, but only served to turn right twice to face the door. "I was only doing something for my hands. It exfoliates. I read it in a magazine; you probably haven't heard of it." Hanna pushed past the aide and went back to the stage, blowing past Venus entirely without notice. "Take two."

"Hey that's my..."

"Places. Action!" Hanna began walking with the same resolve in her hips, but rotated around in a circle. "Hey girls, if you're like me, you don't need to ocean washing away your beauty." Hanna continued on with grace before making the same terrible mistake. This time Hanna backed up fell down the stairs, blinded by the flash of lights. "Dammit. Dammit. Dammit!" Hanna pulled herself up when the sound stage let out a sigh of frustration.

"Okay, are we going..."

"Take three!" Hanna yelled above the cadence of the director. "Sound! Action!" Hanna felt a stir of vertigo in her hips when she turned around suddenly to see the bright flash last time. And when she found her trailer. Something about backwards. Backwards was good? "Hey girls, if you're like me..." Hanna kept on with her lines until she came to the mark. This time she spun around two steps away. When she finished taking her last two steps, she grabbed the foundation and held it up to her face. "Coral face. When you want your face to be as tough as coral." Hanna smiled towards the camera until the light went off. "Tough as coral? Why don't you just say, 'hey your skin smooth. Shouldn't it feel more like a leather handbag'. God this is the worst."

Hanna stepped down from the platform and started towards her trailer, forgetting her previous lessons and going into a hair saloon. "This is a little overkill for a trailer, but I guess I'll need my hair done."

At the far end of the pier, a stealthy representative of Blissco, a subsidiary of Bliss Enterprises, an LLC of Bliss Industries, sat in wait for what transpired. The redhead went as unnoticed as an invisible girl could go in the Australian afternoon, but unfortunately received no information other than, 'Keep Waterlass alive and arrest someone'. Abby planned on doing one of those things and looking into the other.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus September 3rd 2014, 10:01 pm

Venus pulled the glasses down to the bridge of her nose and had to cover her lips to stop herself from laughing. This is priceless! The blonde haired vixen lowered her hand and had a large smile on her face. Pushing the glasses back up her face with her index finger, before slinking backwards behind the caravan and skirting her way around the various set pieces so she could get closer to the actual scene. Peering from behind the Caravan, she saw that Seagirl had went into the beauty trailer. Strutting across the studio's set up area, she casually walked over the Director. He rose from his seat but she placed a finger over his dry lips, and slowly he sat back down.

"Shhhh...." With the hushing noise, the red and pink gas oozed from her nostrils and over the man's face, who's eyes rolled with pleasure. Slowly, she put her hand into the paralyzed man's front pocket and removed the master key for the set. Walking over to the beauty trailer, she slammed the door shut and put the key into the lock and turned it until the door clicked locked and then snapped the key, in order to stop it from being unlocked on the other side. Other members of the set turned to face her, and walked up to her, confused.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
Merely rolling her eyes, Venus blew a kiss and exhaled over the entire group - which mostly consisted of men. It didn't take long before they were all looking at her with starry eyes.
"What is your demand?" They spoke in unison, while the women in the group coughed and looked confused.

"Hmmm..." Venus looked over her shoulder, and then to the end of the pier which had no wooden railing. "You three, push the trailer into the Ocean.' the three men at the front moved towards the portable beauty saloon and lifted it at the end that hooked onto a car, using the wheels at the other end to wheel it towards the water. 'And you three... come with me." she swirled her finger in the air, before turning to walk to her car - leaving the set empty with the exception of 4-5 confused and scared women, some of which were yelling at the men blindly about to attempt murder.

She pushed the button on her keys, and her bright red car beeped twice once again. She motioned to the driver's door. "If you wouldn't mind." The one closest to the car opened the door for her, and Venus smiled. "Thank you." While she got in, the other three took to the three back seats. She turned the car and began to drive down the pier once again - where she passed the intern. Pushing the brakes, she whistled to him. "You, dear, go and tell Seagirl - if she's alive - Danske and Co." she grinned, before zooming off onto the road. It may not have been the smartest idea to tell a hero which bank you were going to be robbing, but Venus would be damned if she was going to waste an oppurtunity to beat down on a confused and disorientated Seagirl. After all, she was confused and disorientated, how hard could it be now?

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl September 3rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Hanna flipped through the pages of a fashion magazine more for appearances than actual content. Big white spotches and big black circles filled most of it. The room felt like it was spinning for most of her time in the chair, maybe from falling, maybe from the blinding lights, no one really knew, but for some reason the salon emptied out. Hanna stood up, knowing her session would definitely come next with the sudden emigration of clients.

More vertigo took over her. Her head jumped into her knees with a sudden jar. Maybe everyone left because an earthquake hit? Safer to stay inside then. It's a good thing I'm smart she told herself. At least one blurry figure stayed inside to help her out. A tall black rectangle filled with smaller white circles illuminating them. Like a person. But not a person.

Hanna patted at the figure until the black covering fell to the ground. Beneath it she felt around at the figure of a hair drying station. Odd. Hanna turned back around and stepped into a puddle. One more step and the puddle rose. The floor now moved past her with more force. A flash tidal wave could only be the work of some evil despot, but the amount of water surging past her changed her mind."I'm in the bay." More water pushed her back until finally the door to the salon hit in her in the gut. Hanna swam under and tried to push past the current rushing into the room.

It took her a minute to remember she could breath underwater. No need to get her dress ruined if she needed to swim out anyways. So, after a minute of letting the water flow in, Hanna swam to the empty doorway and out towards the surface. Hanna broke the surface of the water to a bright blur of a world.

"Bankse and Co." A loud yell came across the water to the drenched and confused heroine.

"Excuse me?" Hanna floated while she tried to figure out which way she needed to swim towards. The voice being the most suitable target, but swimming towards confusion rarely led to clarity.

"Bankse and Co."

"Do you mean Dankse and Co?"

"Oh yeah. It's a bank right?"

"Yeah." Danske and Co rejected Hanna for an endorsement when it came to light Hanna lost half of her money investing in a pro dolphin hunting bill that came up in New Zealand. She spent another quarter of her money on the publicity to cover up the blunder of her mistake, but either no one believed her or the fact Seagirl supported hunting her friends made for a better story.

"Okay. We're robbing it."

"Why tell me?"

"I actually don't know, but..." A sudden push sent the man flying into the waters of the bay.

"Hanna, let's go stop whoever is behind this." Abby came out of her invisibility cloak wearing the pink track jacket and black yoga pants she used as her invisible outfit, much to the absence of Hanna's eye sight. "Do you happen to know who is..."

"Yeah. I know exactly who it is."

Hanna held onto Abby's waist as the sped down the highway towards Danske and Co on Abby's small motorcycle. Their time came to a small obstacle when they needed to pull over so an officer could cite Abby for speeding and not having a proper Australian license, which she contended her English license should count. It didn't. And citing Hanna for not wearing a helmet, which she contended didn't matter because she was a superhero. It didn't as well.

After the delays sorted themselves out, and the two do gooders scheduled their court appearances, Abby and Hanna found themselves in front of Danske and Co. "I'll go in the front and you the back?" Hanna looked over to Abby.

"Maybe the other way around. Sneaky." Abby went invisible and headed for the door while Hanna headed for the back. Abby started to move through the lobby of the bank taking in what she could see before getting too distracted and running into one of Venus' men and knocking herself out of invisibility.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus September 4th 2014, 12:30 am

The red convertible pulled up to the bank, and in perfect unison all four of the soon-to-be robbers got out of the car. Venus' identity was hidden by her shades, but the other three remained undisguised. In the car, Venus had given each of them a weapon - two had glocks, and one had a metal baseball bat. Venus walked in first, but the other three formed a line behind her. The bank was nice and busy, plenty of people here to deposit, withdraw or get loans; typical bank stuff. They all turned in horror when they saw the three armed men walking into the building. "Hello." she said calmly, before looking around the place. There were atleast 5 men in the building. She smiled and carried on.

"This is a robbery."

She exhaled heavily over the qued up couples, spraying them with the pheromonenal pleasure.
"Would you care to help?"

Immediately, the men left their wives and partner's sides and walked towards her, joining the formation. The man behind the counter stood from his seat and mindlessly opened the door to the cash-in-hand lending cabinets, and began to make his way towards the vault. Venus walked forward and ordered another male employee to lock the doors, but as he was walking towards them, he bumped into an unseen forced and fell over - as did it. Venus turned around to see the poorly dressed ginger girl, sitting on her ass.

"Well, well, well... what ever have we here?" She smiled, before flickering her gaze to the one with the baseball bat. "Seize her." he reached down and attempted to pull the girl into a full nelson, so that it would be tricky for her to escape. "Hmmm... that's not the one I was expecting." She cautiously gazed around herself, eyes peeled for anything resembling a washed up superheroine who had just crawled out of the Bay.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl September 4th 2014, 2:38 am

Abby fell into the grasp of two men who held her arms. Going invisible wouldn't do her an ounce of good and everything looked weird when she did it anyways. "I take it you're Venus. I've heard very good things about you, but I think you'll be in for quite the surprise." Abby waited for Hanna to make her grand entrance. Then she waited some more. Finally she realized this was as good as it would get and waited to see what Venus had in store for her.

"Well this looks good..." Hanna found herself getting out of her soaked clothes at a small boutique next to the bank and into a few drier and more fashionable threads. She turned her head back over her shoulder to see how the blouse fit over the hem of the jeans. "I think I need to try that black shirt to see how it fits."

"I can't believe that is happening next door!" A personal shopped placed a pleated skirt down on a table in front of a store clerk while monitoring the television.

"I know; in this day and age."

"Oh my God, that tele is so loud." Hanna spun back around after removing the blouse and sliding the black shirt over.

"Aren't you Seagirl?" The clerk kept folding the merchandise as everyone in the room took to notice the oddly placed superhero.

"Of course, Seagirl here to serve and protect the..."

"Bank maybe? There's a robbery there." The personal shopper tapped his toe in irritation at her dispensing of the situation.

"I know, I know, I just need some preperation. Well, listen I couldn't fight crime in wet clothes, and I needed to make sure my clothes were of a certain quality to stand up to..."

"They don't bullet proof spandex here water wench."

"Can I pay for this later." Hanna began to remove the tag before she was stopped.

"We need you to stop a robbery, not start a new one."

"Oh come on, I'm Seagirl. I'm good for it."

"You're about as good for business as you are for dolphins in New Zealand. Leave your purse and we can settle up later."

Minus her purse, Hanna stepped out into the alley to begin her sneaking into the back of the bank. An employees only entrance would work or perhaps a side door, then Hanna realized the roof was her ticket. If she made a good enough entrance people might even forget why it took her so long to get into the bank to try and stop this madness. She took a deep breath and started climbing the fire escape to get into position.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus September 5th 2014, 4:15 pm

When the invisigirl siad she'll be in for quite a surprise, Venus clenched and waited. And waited. After about thirty seconds she looked at her watch and waited some more. "Bind her." She smiled, and turrned her back to the girl, while one of the men tied her hands to the door's 'pull' handle with his belt. She walked behind the counter to follow an employee to the dollar cabinets. She comandeered a lady's purse, emptied the contents over her, and began shovelling thousand dollar bills into her handbag. "Ka-ching." Venus laughed before strutting back into the lobby, and standing before Abby once again.

"Such a shame that it's only you, I was quite enjoying the idea of facing Seagirl once again'
she looked the girl up and down
'but instead I just got you. And I'm afraid, little lady, that there's no Seagirl to save you. Nobody can stop me now!"

She folded her arms over, and then motioned to the man with the gun, who walked over and pointed the gun to her head. Venus lifted her chin, before pausing. Something about every movie ever told her that something was about to happen, something that would probably stop the plan. Or she could just be paranoid. But, better safe than sorry.
"She's right behind me, isn't she."

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl September 5th 2014, 5:49 pm

It felt nice letting a man lift Abby to her feet, but then it all became drastically worse from there on out. Abby could only stand with her hands tethered to the door while the bombshell continued to flaunt her perceived power over some dumbstruck man.

Then, she ordered him to put a gun to her head.

The perception of power turned very real when the barrel rose to aim at Abby's head.

"Wait, wait, listen. I'm just a girl who happened to..." Abby started to try and reason with her captor when a rope slung down from the roof. "Yeah. Right. Behind You." Abby smiled as she pulled the door open to knock the gun out of the man's hand. She brought her knee into his gut and pushed him to the floor. Once Hanna made her arrival, Abby would swing into action. Instead of gracefully descending the rope, Hanna plummeted ten feet to the hard floor. "Did you stop and change?"

Hanna pushed herself up and brushed off her new, but not fully paid for, attire. "I fight better dry."

"You're Seagirl." The energy Abby stoked herself up with went drier than Hanna's new clothes.

"Why can't you try anything new! Every time you show up, take over men, then I beat you up. It's like your a masochist or something." Hanna darted towards Venus to land a left hook into her face. The only problem was she led with her right hand, completely missing Venus and falling flat on her face. "Why does this keep happening?" Hanna started to get back to her feet with Venus behind her.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus September 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

From the ceiling she descended. Was it a bird? Was it a plane? No, it's just Seagirl. Falling on her face. Venus looked side to side, with the general expression of is she serious? The girl of the sea got onto her feet and made some remark about how Venus never tried anything different. How Ironic. When she brought her hand back to punch her, Venus simply smiled and let the has been heroine fall straight onto the floor once again. "What a tough day you seem to be having. Can't walk, can't run - you can't even have a cool entrance to make up for being late." When she started to rise from the floor, Venus neatly brought her foot to the side of her head in order to knock Seagirl onto the floor. "It's almost as if you're cursed." She knelt down and whispered.

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Seagirl. It's not always the same plan with me." Venus then blew directly onto Seagirl's face. With any luck, the concussion, curse and chemical concotion would render her unconcious.

She turned around and strutted up to Abby, immediately exhaling on her too - sending the pink and red dust swirling through the air and into her nostrils, causing her to cough. While she reeled and choked, Venus looked at the man with the baseball bat, who brought the pommel down onto her head, knocking her out as well. "Bind them both, bring them to the vault - and hurry."

-

With little struggle, both of the would be heroes as well as all of the female hostages were ushered into the bank's vault. Venus folded her arms and stood in the doorway. When she saw Seagirl starting to come around, she pulled her Sunglasses down to the bridge of her nose. "Y'know, we're alot alike, you and I. Both driven, strong women. Except I have a great deal of money and you're kind of a loser." She smiled, before turning and walking to the vault's door. "I would love to stay and chat but, well, you're a little tied up at the moment." She ordered all but 1 of the men to go inside the vault as well, before using the only one left outside to close the door and pull the crank until it sealed shut. "Now, sweetie - you just sit right there until the police arrive." The man heeded her order, and sat on the floor, staring into space.

Walking through the bank, swaying her hips, hang bag of money on her elbow, Venus couldn't help but be gleeful. For once she had actually won one. She got into her car, and as quickly as she arrived, zoomed off again, into the horizon.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl September 6th 2014, 8:27 pm

Maybe she would aim with her right this time and try to fool herself to go left. That would work. Definitely. Unfortunately, a puff of smoke filled her nostrils and contrary to her wishful thinking, she did not gain immunity to it. Hanna fell to the floor in a puddle of disappointment and new clothes. Abby looked down and knew nothing good waited for her with Venus coming towards her. This would take a while to find the words to explain to Bliss.

The silence of dignity broke with Venus' husky voice. Hanna tried to squirm from her seated position, but she felt a sudden pull come from behind her. Both of her hands were tied up with someone's belt, same with her ankles, and the line dividing ribbon sprawled across her torso several times, keeping her bound back to back with Abby. Venus taunted her with a line of cheesy lines meant to dig deep at her pride. Lucky for Hanna, she lost her pride long ago. "I might be a loser, but at least I don't need to mind control men to hang out with me. I just have to guilt trip them or offer career advice."

"I'm never taking your career advice." Abby pushed her head back while trying her luck at getting her hands loose.

"You know all that money can be traced unless you launder it right?" Hanna realized the error of saying too much. Venus left her with the most insulting of cheesy lines that drove Hanna to almost lift Abby off the ground. "I won't be so tied up next time we meet. We'll see what happens then. It's still 2-1."

"Losses for the hero are way worse. People don't even count those first two things as victories as much as you doing your job."

Hanna sighed and looked around the room. Every other woman in the vault found themselves tied up with dividers, belts, purse handles, and plastic wrap for wrapping money. None of them looked happy. "Way to go Seagirl." A woman in her early fifties threw the first stone.

"Those jeans look like they were worth the lives of everyone here." A woman in her late twenties still in her business attire chimed in.

"Seagirl, I hate you." The final insult belonged to the red headed Brit tied to her back. "You're the worst."

"No, Venus. Venus is the worst." Hanna turned back around to try and defend herself. "You didn't do any better since you're in the same situation."

"At least she came at the right time." The businesswoman came to the defense of Abby. "Even if she did blow it by running into someone even though it was the redhead no one could see. Dumb Brit."

"Well, I didn't see you doing..." Abby tried to stare down the woman, but people with no super powers always won the guilt battle with those who had them.

Hanna and Abby decided to try to engage the group in staying quiet until the police came. When that failed, Abby switched sides to chastising Hanna. The police took close to an hour to get the door off. Halfway through the men came back from their mind control and untied everyone except Abby and Hanna due to mob pressure. Fifteen minutes later, they untied Abby as well. When the police came in everyone exited except Hanna who needed assistance getting free. Abby waited for Hanna, but in her concealed way. Dealing with Hanna directly would be unpleasant at best with her ideas and plans, so from now on Abby decided to simply shadow her.

"Oh look who it is." On her way back, Hanna found herself waylaid by the shop keeper of the boutique she previously visited. The storekeep grabbed Hanna and held up her purse. "Your creditcards were declined. Guess you need to do some work around the shop then."

"Wait I can get the money from the bank!" Hanna tried to resist, but knew throwing a woman over shoulder wouldn't look so good after needing to be rescued during a bank robbery.

"Well, when the money gets here, you can stop working. I guess you can start folding sweaters."

Abby looked on the scene and knew Bliss would want her to let Hanna get out of there as soon as possible. Abby just hoped when she used Bliss' credit card, it wouldn't ultimately come out of her own bank account. Abby sneaked her way through the store and found Hanna's check. How large the bill for those clothes cost ruffled her brow, but Abby begrudgingly swiped the card and paid the bill. It took the shopkeeper thirty minutes to see bill paid and another hour to tell Hanna about it, but after several hours of failed plans and poorly placed left and right handed gestures, Hanna made her way home to the beach.

She started drinking.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile September 6th 2014, 9:00 pm

What a sad ending. ):

Curse you, Seagirl! (Seagirl) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top