The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Makin my way downtown, [open] I_vote_lcapMakin my way downtown, [open] I_voting_barMakin my way downtown, [open] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Makin my way downtown, [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Makin my way downtown, [open] Empty Makin my way downtown, [open]

Post by SuperMeip February 18th 2014, 8:35 pm

"Gah ahhh so hunggryy", the whale blubbered, eyelids half drooped as he slowly thudded down the city street, feet making a bit of a shake as he almost cracked the concrete with each heavy step. The poor whale, it'd been so long since he'd eaten everything in this weird new world was starting to look like food, the long pole things, the pretty wall things, the changey lights, the paper boxes, the people... especially the people, they even smelled like food.

It was getting hard to resist them, the people walking around just waiting to be gobbled up, there were so many who would miss just one... wait no! No he couldn't think like that! He shouldn't eat a person, not unless he was super hungry, he was only really hungry right now. To be honest he didn't have too big a qualm with eating someone, sure it probably would make him seem like a monster but the way everyone watched him sauntering and drooling his way down the street he kinda felt like one already. Might as well do as they expect... but nah not yet, it'd be too much trouble.

"Maybe I could find a job... if only I could get paid to eat things", he groaned and stopped walking not really thinking as he grabbed a parking meter, easily tearing it from the ground and shoving the top half in his mouth as he chewed on the metal whatever it was drooling a bit, still out of it from the hunger of not eating for like, 6 hours. "Meh not bad, tastes like pocket lint and rust", he mumbled between chews feeling a bit more alert after a few swallows, starting to notice the people staring at him from a distance all around, his eyes widening. "Errr woops, thish ishn't shoshally accheptable... *Gulp* is it?", he mumbled to himself stopping his eating for a second to look around then just shrugged and took another bite.

"eh, a guysh gattah eat... *GULP*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makin my way downtown, [open] Grid_3_semisolid_small
SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 21
Job : Food Tester
Humor : I am the PunLord
Registration date : 2013-06-23

Back to top Go down

Makin my way downtown, [open] Empty Re: Makin my way downtown, [open]

Post by HotGlueHero February 18th 2014, 10:37 pm

"Whale? Yeah I see it. Looks downright bloodthirsty. And there he goes eating a parking meter," said Panik. Panik had received a call from animal control to personally take care of this particular specimen. Seeing the creature destroy public property was more than enough of a reason for Panik. Panik revved up the engine of his van and drove straight at the whale with the intention of running it over.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panik: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7428-panik
HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip February 19th 2014, 12:14 am

Zip's tail wagged gently around shoulder height as he munched on the parking meter, it wasn't very filling, he'd probably need something else, maybe one of those bins, or the blue things with the bird on them, they looked pretty big, and people always filled them with stuff, plus it did smell better... or maybe just one person.

He thought it over more facing away from the street not really minding the staring tasty smelling people anymore as he stood and finished off the meter with a small "Uhh.. -UrRup!... heh," and putting a hand on his ever hungry tummy. He was about to head for a mailbox, not knowing what it was called though when something did catch his attention.

He didn't have time to react really, he just suddenly felt something slam into his rear end hard making him slip and fall backwards onto the vehicle probably causing much much more damage to the car then was caused to him, in fact he wasn't very pained by it, just knocked over really flailing in surprise, nearly belching up half the parking meter.

"GAHAHAH HEY!!! WHUH IN THE!? ERP?!"

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by HotGlueHero February 20th 2014, 9:54 am

Panik noticed the hood of his van had a tiny dent in it. "Thank god this thing is a tank, I woulda killed that whale if it had done anything more," thought Panik. Panik drove into a nearby alleyway and got out of the vehicle with his backpack and t-ball bat. "I don't need a shotgun to take care of a whale, that'd be just silly," Panik thought. He took a peek at the creature from his hiding spot and noticed that it was no whale. It had shorts and legs.

"Pants?! If it has pants, maybe it's intelligent," said Panik aloud. Panik grabbed a handfull of smoke bombs from his backpack and readied himself for an attack.

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip February 20th 2014, 5:41 pm

Zip didn't really know what was happening now, he got hit in the but by a vehicle of sorts and now it was driving with him on the front of it, not much of a dent left it seemed. The world was a blur around him as he was driven, he wasn't used to moving so fast, he liked walking slow and fighting slow and swimming slow. The only thing he ever did fast was eat, so he was getting dizzy from the speed of the car until it stopped suddenly, making a yelping as he would suddenly go falling forward off the vehicle.

Zip groaned and pushed himself up to see one of those human things approaching with some sort of stick, the whale blinking and standing fully "Hmmm? Oh hey... ", zip would just stare at him mostly not sure about much to do other than say hi, humans were usually too scared to talk to him so he wasn't good at interaction.

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by HotGlueHero February 22nd 2014, 6:23 pm

"Hey, yo, do you speak the english?" asked Panik. Panik assumed the noise he heard was a "Hey" judging from the pants. Panik swung his bat in a threatening manner, and said "I see you've been causing quite a panic around here,". "Disturbing the peace and destroying public property, not to mention denting my ride," continued Panik.  Panik dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Panik then proceeded to drop a few more so he could make his way in front of the creature.

As Panik appeared in front of the whale-thing, he raised his bat and looked the creature dead in the eyes and said, "Friend or Foe?".

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip February 23rd 2014, 2:45 pm

English? Friend? Foe? what the heck did these words mean? "Err, maybe... I speak but what does English mean?", the big thing asked simply standing a thick finger to it's mouth as it attempted to think.

"Public property Panic? Well I know what panic is I was taught that it was bad, and you shouldn't do it", he nodded watching the man with the big stick as smoke suddenly started to fill the air, seemingly form some round thing the guy threw. He mostly wondered how those tasted. "Wait I was causing a panic... erf... you mean I was making people panic or I was almost... but.. I'm confused", zip groaned. "And your ride thing is only dented cause you bumped into me with it! , he argued. He wished he knew more of the words the guy was asking. Especially. "And what is a friendoorfo?", he didn't seem frightened or nervous at all, just curious and confused.

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by HotGlueHero February 25th 2014, 8:41 pm

"Listen, Friends help each other. In order to help me, you need to tell me what you are doing and why are you here?" asked Panik slowly so that this creature could understand. "If you are foe, you will be vaporized instantly by my anti-matter wand!" shouted Panik. Panik felt the creature would believe him without a doubt. Besides, Panik was a master of BS.

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip February 25th 2014, 9:48 pm

Zip seemed distraught, so may big words and he had no clue what they meant. Was vaporize a good thing? "Well I guess I could help you, so I'm a friend... but i'd prefer to get food for helping", he nodded standing and staring at the stick, wondering what properties vaporizing meant it had, it didn't look special.

"Well I'm an Atlantar'e from another world and I'm having lunch... until you hit me, then I was belching up lunch... Buurp...", he groaned a bit at the end before he belched and held his stomach, it didn't settle right since he swallowed while being hit by the 'ride'.

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by HotGlueHero March 1st 2014, 10:37 pm

"Aight," said Panik. "I supposed you aren't a threat, judging by your reason for eating this wondrous artifact known as the PARKING METER. But you have not yet answered why you have come up to the surface. I highly doubt that lunch was your objective," said Panik. Panik looked around at the confused and/or frightened onlookers and decided that the two of them should continue their conversation else where.

"Listen whale, if you're hungry, just buy a pizza or something. There's probably a place where you can purchase food nearby. But tell me, what are you doing here?"asked Panik in a stern tone.

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip March 2nd 2014, 4:13 pm

”Parking.... Meter?”, zip asked seeming quite happy to learn the new word ”Heh that's what the little metal saplings are called right? And they grow into those metal light trees right?”, Zip asked at first ignoring most of the other questions thing he was smart and figuring something out about how this world worked.

”Wait surface? What do you mean, I wasn't underwater, and yea actually the goal was lunch.. “, yes indeed zip knew about lunch, and was a bit distraught humans only believed in three meals a day.

”Pizza? Purchase..  you mean making the green stuff into food? Erff... well I don't really have any green stuff, and I don't know how to make it into food ya see, and I'm getting really hungry...”, he groaned rubbing his tummy, still not explaining how or why he got here.

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by HotGlueHero March 10th 2014, 6:10 pm

"I have a 20 dollar bill, you can use it to purchase food," said Panik. "I need to patrol the area, so tell me one thing. What are you?" Panik said as he handed the creature a 20.

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMeip March 18th 2014, 12:36 pm

Zip was quite happy to finally have some of that green stuff. And apparently this one was worth twenty green stuff! What a high number he could probably buy mountains of food with this "Woa! thank you sir! twenty whole green ones!!! I cant wait to go turn it into a ton of food! ", he smiled and let his thick tail shift along the ground like a wag but more draggingly.

He stared at the little piece of paper for a bit more before realizing the other guy asked him a question. "Oh? Heheh well I'm an Atlantari! dunno what else you'd wanna know... I mean Im pretty much just what I look like unlike you humans you guys are full of surprises!"

SuperMeip
SuperMeip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top