The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Panik I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Panik I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Panik I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Panik I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Panik I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Panik I_vote_lcapPanik I_voting_barPanik I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Panik

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Panik Empty Panik

Post by HotGlueHero February 16th 2014, 5:57 pm

Panik
”I may fear you, but that only makes me want to kill you”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Panik
Title: N/A
Alignment: Nuetral Good
Race:White, Human
Hair:Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood type: B

The Looks

A medium height teenager, with sunglasses and unkempt hair.  Carries a brown backpack at all times, which contains a first aid kit and various weapons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Has a costume exactly like this, excluding the baton, hat, and gun. The only difference is the name "PANIK" on the back vertically and where the baton is, the t-ball bat is held.

The Legacy

Personality:
Panik has a personality like sandpaper when you first meet him, he just seems like a guy you wouldn’t be able to trust. He lies, fights dirty, and doesn’t even act like a hero. As a result, Panik is a wanderer, constantly looking for trouble and other heroes to help out (cuz that’s what a hero does).
He is not above sneak attacks and will always seek a way to draw first blood. When Panik feels he is out of an opponent’s league, he start the fight with a hard hitting sneak attack.
If you get to know him, you will see that Panik genuinely wants to be a hero, always trying to take down super villains and assisting other heroes (even if they don’t want his help).
History:
Scott used live with his older brother in an apartment complex in New York. They had more than enough money to get by, as his brother worked with a Project Perfection group who covered a lot of his expenses. Unfortunately for Scott, his brother was never home so he had no family figure to look up to. All he had was the internet and the news articles of various heroes. To compensate, his brother would email him often as well as give him various data files from his work so that Scott could learn more about the heroes he loved. As a result, Scott knows how to deal with many different kinds of powers.

When Scott was only 8 years old, a sub group of Project Perfection came to his school and recruited several metahumans. They announced that those with powers would be trained as well as receive a monthly paycheck. Scott, wanting to get out of school, told the group that he possessed ability to breath an invisible gas that would neutralize the powers of others. He claimed he could not demonstrate this ability because it may cause the other metahumans great discomfort and may even kill them. The group believed him without question.
After they got back to their headquarters, each child had to demonstrate their powers. When it was Scott’s turn, the truth was revealed by sampling his breath.  Luckily for Scott, his brother was in charge of the project and allowed Scott to stay with him at the lab.
For 6 years, Scott studied and trained alongside this Project Perfection subgroup. He was also sent on errands for them, allowing Scott to develop his street smarts. Scott often had run-ins with various criminals during these errands. This is how Scott discovered his powers.
While exiting a coffee shop, Scott accidentally bumped into a local gang leader, spilling hot coffee all over him. “My bad, brah,” said Scott. “I’m really sorry, here’s 150 dollars for the damage and as an apology”, Scott said nervously. The leader looked at Scott with pure hatred and through gritted teeth he replied “It’s okay, we all make mistakes sometimes, “. Relieved, Scott handed over the money and made his way over to the parking garage across the street. As soon as Scott had entered the garage, the leader sent a text on his phone.
As Scott made his way to his brother’s van (dubbed the Superhero Swaggin Wagon, mainly used for errands and transporting metahumans), Scott heard the sound of a car. He turned around and as he did so, he was stunned. His body wouldn’t move. Across from him stood the gang leader with a metahuman that Scott had seen before on the news. This metahuman had been on the news for protecting gangs from superheroes in exchange for information. Scott knew this one could paralyze another through eye contact. Scott was helpless, filled with fear. “What are they going to do?” he asked himself. The leader signaled and the two criminals parted to make way for a limo.
The limo was approaching Scott at full speed, obviously filled with more gang members. As Scott looked on, something inside of him was sparked by his fear. As soon as the limo hit him, Scott noticed he felt no pain as he was sent sliding across the ground. The tissue on his body that had been skinned off was healing back at a rapid pace and Scott felt like he could take on an army. Scott, still scared out of his mind, had one goal, “Kill that limo and kill the metahuman,”.
Scott ran to his van and grabbed his shotgun and his T-ball bat (his favorite weapon). He through the bat on the ground and popped out from the side of the van and shot the metahuman. Scott felt a little relieved as soon as he did so, but he still had to get rid of the limo. He picked up the bat and charged at the limo at full speed just as several gang members emerged from the limo.
When Scott returned to the lab, he told everyone what had happened. After running some tests on him by showing him various horror films, they determined he had the power of fear empowerment. He spent the last half of his training learning how to use this power.
During the destruction of New York City, Scott was the only one from the project who survived when the headquarters was destroyed (the fear kept him alive). With a heavy heart, he collected various technology in the ruins and drove off in the SSW. From that day forward, he made a vow to become a hero so that he may fight alongside other heroes to prevent a catastrophe like the NY incident from happening again.
Today you can find him in the most random places, as he seeks out heroes to assist in crime fighting. He is often shunned by most heroes because of his attitude and his seemingly lack of powers. Somewhat infamous for taking down opponents with cowardly techniques, such as shooting a villain out of nowhere and then proceeding to loot the body.

The Powers

Power 1: Panik has a special talent when it comes to lying. He will often lie about how strong he is or something like that. It’s not that these lies are believable; he just seems so sure of himself.

Power 2: Fear Empowerment:  When injured or when he feel scared, he will stop feeling fatigue and gain a minor healing factor, capable of giving him a slight boost in energy and numbing pain.

Power 3: Panic Mode: Panik will enter a state of total Panic gaining significant Speed, Strength, and durability. He also gains an improved healing factor, allowing him to repair minor and major wounds. The main drawback is that he will aim to eliminate the source of the fear and as soon as he does, he reverts to normal.

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 2, 5 when in Panic mode
Speed: 3, 5 when in Panic mode
Durability: 3, 5 when in Panic mode
Ability: 1 normally, 5 when in Panic mode
Fighting Skills: 3, 6 when in Panic mode
From observing and experience
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

HotGlueHero
HotGlueHero

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Panik Empty Re: Panik

Post by Alpha February 16th 2014, 6:07 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top