The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

We're Doing That Good (Tyuki)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Doing That Good (Tyuki)

Post by Seagirl December 22nd 2013, 2:34 am

Bliss struggled and grunted her way into a seemingly more uncomfortable position. All her efforts merely pressed the sticky ends of the tape against each other to tug away at the hairs on her arms. The pain became ever present, but it woke Bliss up to the situation more abundantly. Her weariness began to fade to the peripherals, but what remained in the central chamber made her snort in disgust of her regular audible disgust. A little red dot hung just outside the corner of Bliss's eyes, a tiny camera. Jules wanted to cherish this moment for sometime she guessed. A sadistic pleasure for an amoral woman, but Bliss wondered who else would bare witness to her early demise.

A loud, unpleasant sound burst in the background. Bliss furrowed her brow, turning the softness of her forehead into a harsh crevassed canyon. Bliss slunk her shoulders down and let her eyebrows crawl down to narrow her eyes. "Utterhuker." Bliss slid further down the seat only to hear the crackling sound of the tape without the sound of it breaking she longed for. The sound in the distance closed towards Bliss and Yui. Gently, Bliss felt the soft clammy hands of Yui latched onto hers in an attempt to hold her hand in comfort. Bliss contorted her cheek in disregard at such sudden and unrequited attention, but let her heart grow ten times that day and slid her fingers into Yui's grasp to give her support.

The doors burst open and Bliss's eyes popped at the intrusion. She threw Yui's hands away and tried to break her jaw free from the bindings. A quick level of muffled instructions and anger spewed into the tape but never into Tyuki's ears. Tyuki broke the bindings and the flesh attached split. Bliss would have bruises for a few days from the roughness, but once Tyuki undid the straps on the vest around herself and Yui, Bliss put it to herself to find forgiveness. Until Tyuki ripped the tape from her mouth. "Careful!" Bliss yelled with no sympathy or thanks for the timely rescue. "Great! Now we get to all die together instead of..." Bliss found herself lifted from the ground and soaring towards the ceiling. Tyuki shot them out of a tunnel from the impact force of her fist.

The heat flew past the trio as they emerged from the tunnel and onto the stage in front of the largest stadium in Tokyo. Tyuki said something Bliss found dumb. "No!" The enraged woman turned a judgmental finger towards the band and its manager. "This day has sucked and this day was expensive. This is part of the show. This is part of the show." A vein in Bliss's forehead bumped furiously while her eyes bugged out. She grabbed the microphone and put it to her mouth, hitting it with her palm to make sure it was on. "This is part of the show." Covering the microphone with her hand, she pointed the members to their respective areas. "Get to it. Bow." She breathed out a little breath and continued to speak into the microphone. "And now, Tyuki..." Bliss shot her hand back in abduction. "And the people no one cares about."

Ashley helped show Bliss the correct way off the stage, while the house lights went down. All sound went live and the stage became bathed in the glow of the touring stage lights. The very expensive stage lights, Bliss thought. "Cancel the show. She must be high." Bliss shuck off Ashley's arm and pushed her against the wall. "And don't give stoners very expensive suits."

"We're fine too, thanks Bliss." Ashley tried to prioritize things she failed to take into consideration long before while she got out from Bliss's pin.

"Do you know how many of those suits almost got destroyed? All of them." With the expenditure of energy and the drain of the day, Bliss collapsed to the ground.

"Um." Ashley pulled Bliss backstage and sat her on a couch. It didn't seem like much to Ashley, just the toll from the heroics Bliss worked out, but the extraction taken from Bliss would take sometime for Bliss to get back to health. "She's just a little tired." Ashley explained to a few onlookers. "Not used to this much excitement on the road."

Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Doing That Good (Tyuki)

Post by Chellizard December 28th 2013, 11:48 am

The four band members all exchanged glances while Bliss took a microphone and lead the show into action. The crowd pushed forward, grouping and funneling into the front of the stage where guards held them back. Cheers, fan girl screams, and all sorts of groups that preferred one band member over the other jumped and waved the Girl ALIVE! banner high.

Merchandise was a good idea, after all.

Tyuki stood next to Bliss while she spoke, waving her arms gently and trying very hard not to turn around. She would have to find a way to get behind the curtain to take the wings 'off.' It would prove difficult to hide her gift from these people. They were insane! But, Bliss introduced them! And then the lights went out for a moment. It was perfect! Her wings vanished in that short span, a few feathers littering the stage.

Yui grabbed her bass, Bonnie hopped on the drums, and Kyrie snatched her guitar. Tyuki also found her guitar and stepped up to the lead microphone. With the lights dimmed, the four power suits whirred to life and the lights started to flash in sync. Yellow, red, blue, and violet.

Bonnie beat her drum sticks together and let off a loud count off.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" Bonnie lead the four girls into action.

Tyuki and Kyrie slid their picks down the length of their guitar necks, sending shredding sounds into the air. Yui plucked her bass from high to low and the lights came back on just as the four girls started to play one of their better songs. A catchy melody, and an even catchier set of words!

Girl ALIVE! was alive, and so was Ashley and Bliss. The six women were a powerful force, and now Tyuki had to come out to her band about her powers, or pretend nothing ever happened.

She thought about this in the back of her mind while she sang into the mic, then traded off with Kyrie to play the main part of the song on her guitar. She ached all over, but the powersuit helped her go on. Now she was glad Ashley had insisted they wear these. Without them, the rest of Tyuki's band would be dead. Smiling, she looked out to the crowd and winked before going back to singing.

The heavy kick of the bass drum elated the crowd, and Bonnie pointed her sticks out to show she was a big part of the band, too. Yui flashed a cute grin and came up to her microphone to add in a splash of her voice into the mix.

The girls' finished the show on their newest, for fun number. It was electronic music so they all came forward with microphones and sang as they dances and ended the show by holding hands and Tyuki saying a few words.

"We're Girl ALIVE! and we would never have made it without you guys!" she dipped into a bow with the rest of the band then slipped off stage to find Bliss and see if she was okay.

Hopefully she was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
We're Doing That Good (Tyuki) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top