The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tech-nite I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tech-nite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tech-nite Empty Tech-nite

Post by Tech-nite November 20th 2013, 11:02 pm

Technite
"This suit was made to protect the innocent."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Technite
Title: none
Alignment: Lawfully Good
Race:African-American Human
Hair: None(formally black)
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood type: A

The Looks

Thomas is a middle aged African-american man with a bald head and a goatee. He possess a well toned physique. As a civilian, he would normally dress in semi-casual wear, which normally includes a polo shirt and khaki jeans. While working as a professor, his attire would be more professional. The Tech-nite suit takes the form of a black skintight leotard with light-blue lines running through it. The lines form a 'T'-shaped visor on the mask. During flight, Thomas normally produces a black cape.

The Legacy

Personality: Given his advanced intelligence and constant use of science and logic, Thomas can seem emotionally distant to others. He rarely smiles and is seemingly stern and calculating. But in reality, Thomas is affectionate and loving to his loved ones, respectful to both his friends and enemies (even going as far as showing mercy to the latter) and possess a strong sense of personal justice.

History: Thomas Robyn was born to Tanya and Darryl Robyn in the Bronx of New York. From the age of 3, Thomas displayed signs of advanced intellect. By the age of 5, Thomas was building complex machines out of dolls and solving algorithms during nap-time. At age 6, his counselor highly recommended his parents that he be sent forward to the 5th grade. By the time he was 7, Thomas was already in 6th grade. Constantly studying even more advanced topics for a boy his age, he surpassed the learning curriculum of his 6th grade class, so the education board had no choice but to advance the 8 year old to the 8th grade. Word of this child-prodigy spread, and soon Thomas Robyn was an overnight sensation. When middle school proved to simple, Thomas entered high school at 10 years old, where he decided to take his time and go through an  adolescent experience prematurely. At the age of thirteen, Thomas graduated Summa Cum Laude from his high school. He entered Empire State College the following year, majoring in physics. After three years, Thomas graduated with full honors. He left home afterwards to begin a new life. He decided to stay with his old college and teach physics. During his teaching career, he began to research nano-technology, and with a budget of almost two-thousand US dollars and his intellect, he created nearly 2 million nano machines. Testing showed that the nanites can react to electrical neural signals and as a result, can change its shape depending on what the user is thinking. Thomas then programmed the nanites to take the constant shape of a full bodied suit. To his, surprise, the suit amplified his strength, endurance, and durability, was nearly impervious to any form of damage and even granted him the ability to fly. While testing the suit's flight capabilities and limitations over the skies of New York, he noticed a burning apartment. Without thinking, he rushed into the complex and aided by his super suit, saved the lives of three civilians. Even though he did not have a name, he was declared a local hero. It was then that the young professor knew what this suit was made for. He christened himself "Tech(nological)-(na)nite" and began to use his suit to protect the innocent. After two decades of super heroics, Thomas' mettle was put to the ultimate test when a terrorist named Dr. Necrodium attacked New York, nearly decimating the great city. When Thomas got word that some of Necrodium's androids were destroying the Bronx, he rushed to defend his home. Fighting off the onslaught of robots alongside fellow super-humans, Tech-nite managed to prevent the total destruction of his hometown. But the victory was not without it's loss. Some of the droids manage to get past the defending line of heroes and killed many civilians, including Thomas' parents. As he grieved the loss of his beloved, he finally realized that being a superhero had to come with it's risks and failures. To this day, he sees his inability to protect his family as his greatest failure. Ever since the attack, he has assisted in the reconstruction of the city, while simultaneously gathering information on the super human phenomenon.
The Powers

Power 1: Despite not possessing any superhuman abilities, Thomas Robyn possess an advanced intellect, being highly knowledgeable in the fields of science and technology. This knowledge was what aided him in the creation on the Tech-nite suit.
Power 2: Thomas' main abilities come from his Tech-nite suit. This suit grants him superhuman abilities, including super strength, heightened endurance, Enhanced durability, and near invulnerability. The suit itself is highly resistant to all types of gunfire and can absorb impact. As it is comprised of microscopic nano-bots, the suit can produce different shapes and weapons, such as knives, shields, maces, and high powered grappling hooks for example. It also gives Thomas the ability to fly. The visor comes equipped with a advanced HUD and scanning system
Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 6
Occult: 0
Strength: 1(with suit: 4)
Speed:  1(with suit : 3)
Durability:1(with suit: 5)
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills:1
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth:1

Last edited by Tech-nite on November 24th 2013, 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tech-nite

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Tech-nite Empty Re: Tech-nite

Post by Forceaus November 20th 2013, 11:08 pm

You have 20 out of the total of 30 points available spent. Of course you don't have to spend all 30.

Also site canon wise, New York City is currently being rebuilt after it was heavily damaged about a year ago in universe time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech-nite November 20th 2013, 11:10 pm

But, it's good though. No problems with the character?
Tech-nite

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 24th 2013, 4:15 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top