The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Tech I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Tech I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Tech I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Tech I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Tech I_vote_lcapTech I_voting_barTech I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tech

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tech Empty Tech

Post by Big Mike August 27th 2015, 10:12 pm

<

Tech
"I don't know how or why I can do this but who gives a fuck, cause it helps this brotha out"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Tech
Title: The Gangsta Gadget
Alignment: NE
Race: Metahuman
Hair:Black
Eyes: Darkest Brown
Height: 6'5
Weight: 280lb
Blood type:A+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Johnson is a greedy, aggressive, and proud individual. Unless he is trying to get with a women, he uses a lot of profanity. He is quick to anger, is hot-headed. Despite being seen as a common street thug, he is quite intellegent, and has proven to be a skille does everything to his own benefit, not caring what happens to those he hurt. He believes his goals are worth the people he will trample to reach it. Johnson is quick to anger and is hot-headed. At times he is extremely arrogent and can be over confident in his powers. When fighting a male, he has exhibited to demean the opponent, and will often use insults. When fighting a female, he becomes aggressively flirtatious, as with most women outside of fighting.

History: Maverick Johnson was raised as an orphan moving from foster home to foster home through the bureaus of New York City. Being large, he intimidated a lot of kids from first to fifth grade. By this time, he hung around teen-aged boys in Bronx, who taught him how to pick up girls. Johnson also fell into their negative influence, participating shoplifting and stealing from buisnesses, often serving as the lookout. After his foster mother died from a car accident, he had to move to Queens to another foster home. As a last job on his last night with them, the group began to steal Flat Screen TVs from an unloading truck while the driver walked off. The plan went array as police officers conveniently drove up on the theft. The teens fled the seen, leaving Johnson behind. He was barley able to escape, and was saddend at their abandonment of him and stops committing crimes altogether. When Johnson moved to Queens, his new foster parents verbally abused him on a daily basis. However, he was able to become popular from Middle to High School, become captain of the wrestling team, and used what he learned from his former mentors to easily woo female students.

After feeling as if he lives a still and boreing life, Johnson reverts back to his thieving ways. One night he breaks into a closed convieniant and attenpts to break into an ATM machine, getting only fifty dollars from the register, and becomes frustrated due to lack of success, for the machine is extremely durable. He concentrates to figure out how it works, and when he makes physical contact with the ATM machine, he becomes mentally linked to it and quickly withdrawals all the money out of it. Realizing his abilities, he uses them to steal from vending machines, and learns he can manipulate vehicles as well. As he continues to practice, his abilities grow further, and Johnson finds out that he can combine objects that have any kind of computer and electrical system into one, as well transform them. With his abilites, he decides to take on a life as a small-time criminal, and keeps it secret. After the night he comes home from graduation, his foster mother says, "wow, you graduated. I can't believe an idiot like you can accomplish anything", while his foster father laughs in agreement. With that, Johnson packs his things without a word and begins to leave. As he walks away from his foster home for good, both his former foster parents taunt and demean him while on the lawn. without turnung to face them, Johnson manipulates their car parked in their drive way to run them both over, killing them on impact. From that moment on he began his days of more serious crimes such as robbing banks and companies.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Computer Knowledge: With the ability to manipulate computer programs, he gained the knowledge of how software works

Software Manipulation: Johnson has the ability to manipulate almost every piece of software anyway he wants

Device/Machine Manipulation: As long as it has some sort of, computer and/or an electrical circuit, Johnson can manipulate almost any object, combing two or more machines or devices in a Chimaera way or even turn it into battle armor

Magnetism: Johnson has the limited magnetic abilites that can only be used to combine objects

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: If outside physical contact is made with Johnson while using his mind to manipulate software, the connection will be broken until he can concentrate again.

Weakness 2: Johnson is short tempered, and if angerd, he will drastically loose his composure and and will attack without thinking.

Weakness 3: Johnson must be within 2000 feet of the computerized object to begin the connection to manipulate it

Weakness 4: An emp pulse will temporarily prevent Johnson from using any of his powers for three hours

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Maverick Johnson's control over a computerized is limited to what the object can do. For example, unless he combines it with something that can, he cant make a car fly. Unless a jet is nearby to fill that void and combine them together

When his powers are in use, Johnson‘s glow cobalt blue, while his pupils are a much lighter shade. Of the same shade of his pupils, lines will began to branch out from them in all direction, similar to a motherboard

Items/Minions
Johnson has two 12 barrel pistols he created with his abilities. They are multi-ranged guns with the ability to kill from half a mile away, and come with a built in silencer that can be turned on and off.

The bottom of his boots have reshape into a hovering system that allows him to move up, down, forward, and back at 90mph.

Johnson has a small group of thugs he gained over the years who do his street biding

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 2
Reaction 3
Strength 1

Please go easy in me. I'm really new to the rp scene.

Last edited by Big Mike on August 31st 2015, 9:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Big Mike
Big Mike

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Tech Empty Re: Tech

Post by Alpha August 29th 2015, 1:40 pm

Weakness 2 and 3 aren't viable weaknesses, the latter because 2,000 yards is too ridiculous of a range limit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tech CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike August 29th 2015, 2:06 pm

I wil fix these. Thanks. I actually meant to change it.
Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike August 29th 2015, 7:10 pm

What was wrong with number 2 though
Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 30th 2015, 1:12 pm

Weakness 2 is a given.

Big Mike wrote:Weakness 2: If the computer or circuit of what he is currently manipulateing becomes too heavily damaged by an opponent, he will no longer be able to manipulate it

It means that this weakness is solely situation based and is not really a weakness at all. It's more or less something that could happen to anyone, so it's not exploitable enough. You need something more... concrete.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Tech JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike August 30th 2015, 5:34 pm

Thanks for the insite. Its gonna be pretty hard to come up with something though :\
Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 17th 2015, 10:23 am

Sorry for making you wait.

2000 feet is still huge. A football field is 300 feet. So with 2000 feet, it's literally 6 and a half football fields. That's a very long distance. I'm thinking more like, at most, 1 football field, which is 300 feet aka 100 yards.

These items need weaknesses:

Big Mike wrote:Johnson has two 12 barrel pistols he created with his abilities. They are multi-ranged guns with the ability to kill from half a mile away, and come with a built in silencer that can be turned on and off.

The bottom of his boots have reshape into a hovering system that allows him to move up, down, forward, and back at 90mph.

The boots literally give him pseudo-flight and above human average speed, making it super speed.

And a gun like that isn't unheard of, but perhaps list that it has mundane ammunition? Because if it has a specialized ammunition that can harm tough skinned metahumans, etc, then it definitely requires a weakness.

If it is a just a mundane sniper, then it's fine.

-My DeviantArt-
Tech JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike September 19th 2015, 7:25 am

WOW!
Football field size. I was thinking half of that at most.
Big Mike
Big Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top