The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_vote_lcapOverload - New Renegade *Edited* I_voting_barOverload - New Renegade *Edited* I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Overload - New Renegade *Edited* I_vote_lcapOverload - New Renegade *Edited* I_voting_barOverload - New Renegade *Edited* I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Overload - New Renegade *Edited*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overload - New Renegade *Edited* Empty Overload - New Renegade *Edited*

Post by Dannyboyr0x November 15th 2013, 8:42 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Overload
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Icy Blue
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Blood type: O Negative

Casual Attire - Thomas Graham Bell (named after the late Alexander Graham Bell) has long dark blonde hair, earning the nickname "Hip" (loosely from the term 'Hippy') throughout his schooling years. Always being the anti-authoritarian problem-child type, he constantly dressed in classic rock t-shirts of his favorite bands, AC/DC and K.I.S.S., along with some for of skinny jeans and convers. He always wore a Breast Cancer awareness wristband for his late mother, and a U.S. Navy wristband for his late father. He has several tattoos down his right arm, most noticeably a Coke-A-Cola  tattoo on his shoulder, and a white-ink sun that stands out on his dark skin.
Costume - Overload wears a black tank-top along with some baggy black cargo pants and combat boots. He wears a yellow bandana over his mouth and dark black sunglasses over his eyes. When he becomes "charged" (that is, when he is his Overload persona) his hair becomes a bright blonde. He also wears a long sleeveless leather jacket, but his tattoos glow as well. He also wears a pair of bright yellow gloves with black x's on the back of each glove.

Personality - Thomas used to love being around people, up until the age of sixteen, when his mother had her life taken by breast cancer, and his father was killed in an "accident". This drove Thomas to drugs and alcohol, both of which abused him more than he abused them. He got his first tattoo when he was high, of the date 4/20 on his arm, which he covered up with the term Straight Edge when he realized that drugs and alcohol were taking over his life. He quit visiting his dealers, going as far as calling the cops on the ones who tried to come to him. At seventeen, his powers began to show themselves. That was the age that he decided to stay away from people unaware of what he could do to them. And he's been that way ever since, opening up to very little people.

History - Thomas was a very normal child growing up, until the age of sixteen, when he lost his mother and father, and was forced to live with his alcoholic uncle Jones. Quickly falling into drugs and alcohol, Thomas became a very dark and distant person, until he decided that he wasn't going to live his life like that any longer, and he turned his life around completely. At age seventeen, however, he began to discover his powers, and once again distanced himself from people. That is, until he realized what he could do with his powers, Grabbing a leather jacket, he went out and terrorized drug dealers on the night streets, building up a reputation as the good guy of Ontario. But when Thomas realized that scaring drug dealers wouldn't pay the bills (and it wasn't like his Uncle Jones would either), he took the extreme route, and decided to start robbing and holding up small time businesses. Having the ability to control electricity really helped with the fear factor, causing blackouts and sparking light bulbs and other equipment. But small-time gigs didn't help Thomas in the long run. He needed something bigger. And that something bigger was the National Bank of Ontario. Breaking into the back was easy enough; It was breaking out that would be the hard part. Police surrounded the area, and there was absolutely no way for Thomas to escape. Sirens going off all around, Thomas felt a large energy growing inside of his sternum. Eventually the energy build up so loudly that he shouted out in pain, and a large force shook the area around him, and the back wall of the bank blew out, giving Thomas the necessary room to escape. Running away from Ontario and taking the name Overload, Thomas began training his powers, and learned that he could shoot bolts of electricity out of his hands and feet about one-hundred yards, turn enough electricity into one giant blast (although that power took a lot of energy out of him, and he rarely uses it), and he could levitate about twenty to twenty-five feet. Honing his skills and travelling, Overload has become an anti-hero, stopping crime when needed, but always going away with a profit.

Power 1: Controls Electricity

Power 2: Levitation

Power 3: None

Power 4: None

Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Durability: 4
Ability: 5
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 1
Wealth: 5

Last edited by Dannyboyr0x on November 18th 2013, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dannyboyr0x
Dannyboyr0x

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Job : Fighting mutants/ Graphic Designer
Humor : Yes, I do appreciate humor.
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Overload - New Renegade *Edited* Empty Re: Overload - New Renegade *Edited*

Post by Forceaus November 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

You have 29 points spent. The first point in wealth is free. You may also want to look over the stat equivalents page again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically, Electricity control and sound blasts will cost separate points in the ability bar, and more than 3.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 18th 2013, 7:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top