The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Empty Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet)

Post by Guest December 26th 2010, 10:16 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Nightkill
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...): Scorpion, because he has a tail.
Race: Anx/Android
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red/Blue
Height: 5’7
Weight: 150 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image:
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) IMscorp
He has regular hands instead of pincers though, and he wears a black leather jacket

Doomsday: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Venom-spider-man-654973_1600_1054.jpg

Survival Mode: http://www.otakuako.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/fma61-1.jpg

Personality: Nightkill is smart, cold and cunning. He makes plans, and usually has a backup. When he loses his temper, however, he often goes crazy, and destroys everything in his path, or turns into Doomsday.

History: Nightkill was made by a species called the Anxs. They built him and then they fused him with another living Anx, and sent him to Earth to destroy it.
Nightkill arrived during WW2, and nobody really has a damn clue what he did in that time period.

However, decades later, he joined Justice, who later became SCAR leader and he joined SCAR along with him. He also gained several enemies including one called Thunderstorm. Once, Choas gave Nightkill and Blackjack symbonites, and they became Doomsday and Toxin. Later, Blackjack totally got rid of his symbonite, but Nightkill kept it, though he rarely used it. Eventually his 'friend' Blackjack became Leader, and Nightkill was promoted to the rank of Co-Leader, doing the decisions when Blackjack wasn't around. Nightkill eventually joined a Fallen Angel who was called The Fallen. He struck a deal with Massacre, leader of symbonites, and they all destroyed LA and New York. The Fallen was defeated, and Nightkill went back to being in the background.
Later, when SCAR was disbanded, and FEARE was formed, Nightkill distrusted Ferrum, and revived SCAR. He is new to being the leader, but is learning the ropes.
Now, Nightkill was forcibly re-recruited into FEARE by Ferrum. He has also adopted a young daughter named Amy Morgan, otherwise called Mist. He was also shot by an assassin, who had bullets with a special poison that caused him to age at an accelerated rate.
Nightkill went to the Himalayas to find the sword of Excalibur, but was ambushed by the Woodsman, and he and Julia were killed off. However, as a last resort move, he managed to send a email to his assistants with all of his information needed to recreate him, a very risky move, perhaps riskier than dying.
But it worked, and now he's back, with upgrades.

Powers:

Life Drain: Nightkill has the power to drain people’s life forces. When he does so, he can use the life force for extra energy or he can heal himself. He needs to maintain physical contact with someone to do so. Using any part of his body will do, but he can stab them with his stinger, it is much faster. Maintaining contact for one whole minute with hands and such can regenerate a limb, keeping a stinger stabbed in someone for twenty seconds can regenerate a limb. However, it's pretty difficult to hold onto someone that long, or stab a stinger into someone in the first place. In Doomsday form, he uses tentacles for this.

Energy Blasts- Nightkill, Doomsday.

Computer Hacking- Nightkill can hack into stuff with his mind, if it's connected to the Internet, and with his hands, if it isn't connected to the Net. He can shoot out wires out of his body, and if they connect to digital crap, they can hack into it, and do whatever shit they want with it. It can also wrap/hold people up with strength factor of up to three. Nightkill-only power.

Computer Mainframe: Basically, Nightkill is an android and has a computer in his head. He can access the Internet, do a bunch of complicated problems, and so on. It gives him extra intelligence. Nightkill
Limb Morph: Can alter his limbs into swords, axes, and even fuse them together into a skateboard, etc. Doomsday-only power.

Tentacles: Can create tentacles that come out of his back, shoulder, arms, etc. Any part of body. Holds people up to strength four. Doomsday-only.

Weaknesses: When he becomes Doomsday, his intelligence drops hugely, and he becomes weak to fire and loud noises. In all forms, he has a large sense of pride.

Shapechanging between forms: Can shapechange between Doomsday, human and Nightkill forms.

PowerGrid: Normal/Human
Intel 5
Strength 3
Speed 4
Durability 4
Fighting skills 2
EP 4

Doomsday-
Intel 0
Strength 5
Speed 5
Durability 6
EP 4
Fighting skills 2

Last edited by Nightkill on March 10th 2011, 12:15 am; edited 13 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Empty Re: Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet)

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 23rd 2011, 11:09 am

Dawg Night. Is dis yo most recent application?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) WilbertNightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Empty Re: Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet)

Post by Guest January 25th 2011, 12:03 am

Mah nigga, I ain't done nothin' yet! Mah final app is gonna blow yo fuckin' socks away! Damn Midterms have got mah in a hard spot, but this guy'll show those dang tests, dawg! Just yo wait!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 25th 2011, 10:20 am

You just dun made dis black man's day.

Ohhh shiii! Blow mah socks away? Yeah yeah son! Dats what I'm talkin 'bout! Aight mah nigga I be lookin' forward to yo final app.

Good luck wif yo tests homie, beat dey ass! We be waitin' for yo ass right here, aint no need ta rush dawg. Personal shii always come firss!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) WilbertNightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 27th 2011, 11:10 pm

Not done yet, but I'm keeping this bumped so I remember to finish it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 3rd 2011, 7:35 pm

I think it's done. Can someone check this over?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson March 4th 2011, 1:30 am

Every single grid has 1 FS. Are you aware that you will literally have no combat experience? You will be an awful fighter with terrible reflexes. You should raise this if you intend to battle people and win.

Transformations typically do not allow you to change FS or INT, unless you drop the INT stat to 0. So you're gonna have to rework your grids/powers.

How powerful are you in your 'regular human' form? This form should have a grid as well.

Life Drain should only work in your original form, the one with the scorpion tail. The other forms already have enough powers.

In my opinion your personality/history could use some work, but I'm not gonna force you.

I'm not gonna tell you that you can't have the doomsday form, but it uses the exact same picture as Chaos and has very similar same powers.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2011, 1:32 am

Of course Doomsday has the same picture and powers as Chaos. Chaos created Doomsday.

I'll look at the rest of your advice and fix accordingly. However, Life Drain should be a all power, in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 4th 2011, 5:01 am

Good point.

I don't think life drain should be an all power because your other two forms already seem powerful enough, but we can always get a second opinion. Maybe you could give your doomsday form a regen power like Chaos has, but it wouldn't be as strong since you have less EP. Your survival form has a very good power already.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2011, 7:07 pm

Or perhaps solely for Normal and Survival? And I'll pass on the regen power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2011, 10:02 pm

Wilbert Jackson wrote:

Transformations typically do not allow you to change FS or INT, unless you drop the INT stat to 0. So you're gonna have to rework your grids/powers.

Edits made. However, I don't see why this needs to apply. Why can't I alter my FS and INT? Some forms simply have better brains or resources than others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 5th 2011, 12:28 am

Instantly transforming, even if it's only from human to your other forms, isn't allowed. Doing things instantly is a bit extreme.

Like I said, FS and INT cannot be changed between the grids because it is all mental capabilities. When you transform, you don't forget how to fight or become more/less intelligent. Unless you're becoming a mindless beast/monster (0 INT) you can't change your INT. Edit this across your grids.

Okay, I understand saying no to the power, but having life drain on all three forms is just too much in my opinion. It seems like a very powerful ability. Only the one form with the tail should have it; Nightkill form.

'Human' form should have no powers/abilities outside of your physical attributes.

We can always get a second opinion if you do not like or agree with my review.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Blackknight1Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 5th 2011, 12:54 pm

The Black Knight wrote:Instantly transforming, even if it's only from human to your other forms, isn't allowed. Doing things instantly is a bit extreme.

Like I said, FS and INT cannot be changed between the grids because it is all mental capabilities. When you transform, you don't forget how to fight or become more/less intelligent. Unless you're becoming a mindless beast/monster (0 INT) you can't change your INT. Edit this across your grids.

Okay, I understand saying no to the power, but having life drain on all three forms is just too much in my opinion. It seems like a very powerful ability. Only the one form with the tail should have it; Nightkill form.

'Human' form should have no powers/abilities outside of your physical attributes.

We can always get a second opinion if you do not like or agree with my review.

I'd say its arguable to an extent, I'll try to use this reasoning... If someone is a good fighter with Kung-Fu it doesn't mean they'll be a good fighter in Fencing. Different forms, in Nightkill's instance, mean different fighting styles as well. Seeing as Doomsday is animalistic and a different 'wild' sort of combat. This can also apply to Intelligence, with Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk. Bruce Banner is smart, turning into his Hulk form makes him stupid. "Hulk smash!" ect.

I never like Shape-shifters, or Stat-shifters, unless they have high Energy Projection. Nightkill used to have high EP, but it looks like he altered it way lower to incorporate Fighting Skills.If his Human form has 1 EP, how does he transform into his other forms? Stat-shifting should be a high-EP based skill. Because I really hate it.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Nightkill's App, (Edited for C5) (Not done yet) Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson March 5th 2011, 2:48 pm

Sul-Fury wrote:
I never like Shape-shifters, or Stat-shifters, unless they have high Energy Projection. Nightkill used to have high EP, but it looks like he altered it way lower to incorporate Fighting Skills.If his Human form has 1 EP, how does he transform into his other forms? Stat-shifting should be a high-EP based skill. Because I really hate it.

I agree. However I do not think characters should be allowed to shift the FS stat for the reasons I stated before. INT can be changed, but only if it is a transformation that reduces your INT to 0; like Sul's example of the Hulk.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2011, 7:08 pm

I believed that 0 EP meant no powers? I gave my Human form 1 EP so that he could transform.

I'll alter it so that only my Nightkill form with the stinger has Life Drain.

However, it is true that some brains are different than others. I'll alter Doomsday to 0 INT, but Survival is slightly weaker mentally due to the fact it isn't linked to the Net, which gives Night a small bonus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top