The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Scott Davis I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Scott Davis I_vote_lcapScott Davis I_voting_barScott Davis I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Scott Davis I_vote_lcapScott Davis I_voting_barScott Davis I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Scott Davis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scott Davis Empty Scott Davis

Post by Scott Davis October 20th 2013, 8:48 pm

Scott Davis
"I may not be human, but I am definitely more of a human than some of the people I've worked for."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: The Escaped One
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Cyborg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 361 lbs.
Blood type: Let's just say O.

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: For being the guinea pig of a horrific scientific experiment, Scott is a pretty cheerful guy. He uses his wits and sarcastic comments to get through his life. He is a rather loyal person, since he was trained to listen to orders since he could remember. Scott is a determined person, he would never let anything step in the way of his goal. Does that mean that he would kill someone who gets in his way? Of course not. If anything, he would ask them to join, if they were willing and able to help. He's gotten along well with other people who have extraordinary powers or skills in the past. He has never been one to ever consider himself a hero, even though others would easily classify him as one. His life has been doing one mission to the next, so he carefully views all of his jobs for a possible evil or otherwise harmful motive and only works in the best intentions. He actively tries to look for other cyborgs, to see what their lives were like, hoping to make connections with them and form friendships. He loves his "dog", Riffraff, and has gone on many missions with him.

History: Scott never knew how he was born, nor did he know who his two parents were. According to the scientists who raised him, he was born from human parents who gave him up at birth for a large sum of money. He was a human at that time, but he would be a human for much longer. Scott was raised to think that he was training for an excellent cause. He would be made into the super powered humans that lived out there and fought against mighty super villains. On the day when the scientists at the corporation that raised him found that he stopped growing, they began the experiments. He never learned of the corporation's name, but he would never forget what they did to him. The first thing that they did was replace his limbs with realistic, yet definitely mechanical parts. The enhanced his senses, giving him eyes and ears that no human would ever have. His bones were reinforced and his adrenal glands set to go off at will. He was finally the product of a long experiment. He was trained to follow their orders, he was trained to kill. He had no idea, they didn't care. Well, one did. The man cared about Scott. Before Scott's first mission, the man told Scott the truth. Though the man raised him, Scott never knew his name. The realization was crushing for Scott, but he needed it. Scott was never meant to be a killer. The man helped Scott escape, at the cost of his own life. Scott ran and ran. He didn't stop until his legs gave out. He had nothing. No family, no life, he couldn't get a job or make a living. He managed to be taken in by a homeless shelter and stayed there for a little while. He then found contract work. He promised that he would never kill for a mission, so he would always bring the target in, and then the client would deal with him. Scott has been doing it to this day. His life has been good, but he always felt that he could do more. He hasn't figured it out yet, but maybe he will, someday.

The Powers

Power 1: Enhanced Senses - All five of his senses are improved above human average. His ranges are about twice the average human's when it comes to hearing and sight. His touch senses are very sensitive and he can feel even slight changes in wind and temperature if he focuses on it. He can taste poisons that humans are not normally capable of. He can also smell poisons that normal humans may not be able to smell.

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 0
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Durability: 7
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 7
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Scott Davis on October 20th 2013, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scott Davis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Scott Davis Empty Re: Scott Davis

Post by CainVulsore October 20th 2013, 8:53 pm

As occult and int are the same stat essentially under 4 points you do not need points in both of them. Make it sound easier, you don't need both occult and intelligence just pick one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Davis October 20th 2013, 9:19 pm

Edited. I just simply took off the two points in Occult.
Scott Davis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 20th 2013, 9:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top