The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
July Davis I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
July Davis I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
July Davis I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
July Davis I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
July Davis I_vote_lcapJuly Davis I_voting_barJuly Davis I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

July Davis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

July Davis Empty July Davis

Post by July Davis August 18th 2012, 5:44 pm

Real Name: หนึ่งที่มีความกล้าหาญมาก นักรบผู้ทรงเกียรติ  (Meaning: 'One with great courage' 'Honorable Fighter')
Western Name: July Davis
SuperHero Name: Thai Tornado
Title: Typhoon of Death, Benevolent Tornado
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Chinese/Thai Mutant
Hair: Short black hair
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 187 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:
Within his jacket is a small airtight ball of air that July carries with him. It is a bit bigger than a large marble but weighs around 5 pounds due to the extremely compressed air that is inside it. It has been compressed to the point of becoming solid.

Personality:
July is a very reserved individual. He believes that it is unsafe to trust anyone until they have proven that they are worthy of it. Not becoming emotionally attached to someone makes it easier to have to leave them. Loneliness is a horrible feeling though, and not even July can live with that feeling.

Once July becomes friends with someone, he is very protective of them, while still respecting boundaries. He would easily go out of his way to do something nice for them. He longs to have someone that is like a sibling to him, to replace the family he never had. 

July doesn't like to waste his time. He has already declared fun to be in the category of 'waste of time'. This has mostly been because he hasn't experienced much fun in his life. He chooses to spend most of his free time trying to expand on his abilities. The power to save and take lives shouldn't be wasted.

July has a large respect for heroes. Those who have devoted their lives to helping other people are people he considers worthy of their powers. He believes that those who use their powers for their own personal gain do not deserve them. July decided early that there was one god that granted powers to people. He believed this god hoped that these people would become saviors of the planet and teach good lessons to others. 

July strives to be a hero and has a strong sense of justice, honor, and loyalty. The only problem with his sense of justice is his disregard for the lives of villains, not caring if they die or not. These people disrespected his god by abusing their power and what happens to them is of no concern to him. July will do everything in his power to help the helpless. He wants to fulfill the role that he believed his god to set out for him.

July is extremely chivalrous. In one of the only English books he read it included stories of a knight and decided to copy the moral code. July refuses to physically hit women and doesn't want to ever have to hurt one. He has decided that he will be able to use his power on them so long as he doesn't have to beat then into the ground or slam them into a wall. This could become a problem and he has decided that he will save his life before following this code if it comes to it. July will always follow superiors' orders, but doubts he will ever find a superior. He will always accept challenges, and he will never lie. July has promised to always protect the defenseless.

History: Once upon a time there was a rich Chinese man; a rich Chinese man who loved to have unprotected sex with prostitutes in foreign countries. This was a man who cared nothing for the unborn children that he might have with these women or the lives they might live. So, one day on a trip to Thailand, he did his usual thing with a Thai woman. Of course, she became pregnant, which was not good for business. To save her own life, and her unborn child's, she had to promise her master that she would allow him to sell the child. She kept her promise, and they found a buyer. Once he was old enough to walk and knew to use the bathroom on his own, the transaction was made. Thus began the life of July.

Everyday was hell for him. This young boy was hardly old enough to not leave feces in his pants and he was forced to learn and practice daily the art of the eight limbs. Muay Thai was the only thing he was allowed to do. He had no bed. The food he ate was hardly food. The deadly art was the only thing he would know. His handler didn't even have the decency to teach him to speak. July's Thai vocabulary was limited to the words for 'eat', 'sleep', 'drink', 'fight', and 'kill'. 

July only received one birthday present during his time in Thailand. When the child reached the age of 10, he was taken to participate in his first fight. These fights were highly illegal and contained very few rules, except that there must always be death. The ropes that contained the fighters in the ring were barbed wire. The fights that ended with someone being kicked through the barbed wire and having it snap, recoil, and wrap around the loser were always the fans' favorites. For his 10th birthday he was presented with the gift of killing; what a fabulous gift for a child. This became a regular thing and a pattern of weekly training followed with a Sunday fight. The numbers of deaths that occurred by July's hands was already in the double digits. By this time he was only 12 years old.

There is only one day that he can distinguish from all the others. This was the day he received his freedom. He was being beaten. The floor that was usually stained with his victims' blood was now stained with his. Death would not come easily to this boy, to the frustration of his opponent. While on the brink of death, his powers manifested. With a sudden clarity that came to him from being almost dead, he unconsciously killed his opponent with air. He had sent a small tornado that took all the barbed wire from the ring into it and trapped his opponent within. The only thing left were mutilated pieces of what couldn't even be deduced as human. This did not take well to the fighting scene.

They picked up the unconscious boy and tied him to a wooden post. He was one of those witches that had inhuman abilities. Once he was free he was going to kill them too. As the burning was about to begin, his savior arrived. He was a tall man with a large white beard and a face that never angered. This man seemed ancient to everyone, but he wouldn't stop them from burning this witch. This old man proved to be an extremely skilled fighter as he was able to defeat each member of the mob with seemingly effortless attacks. Proving the superior in the fight, the mob dispersed, afraid of what might happen if he attacked them with full force.

This old man would be known to July only as 'sensei'. July only knew that the man was kind and a master of combat. He had a sort of serenity to him in everything he did. This man decided to take the young boy with him on his travels of the world. He taught him of the life force that was inside of everything and how to harness it for the power of good. July was also taught English and Chinese on these travels. He finally felt free, being able to talk with people was liberating. There was nothing worse than being in solitude and vowed to never go back to his old life. He was a free man. His master also taught him how to use acupuncture and his newly found control of chi to heal other people and himself. The concept of helping others was new to July, but after doing it, it made him feel better than defeating a foe in battle. Their travels took them to many places. All of Asia and Australia were the places the master took July. When the travels were ended, the master took July to the United States. He was given a new life; he could now start over. However, he would be doing it alone. Before July even knew his master was leaving, he was on his own. Around 19 years old and had nothing, but had to make it on his own in this new country. All he had was a passport that had his new name and birthdate. Apparently he was also Chinese. His new name was July Davis, born July 1st. July thought it was weird his new name was one of the months, but decided that it was okay. He was fresh off the boat and all alone. It was an awful feeling.

Powers:
Aerokinesis - July is a powerful manipulator of air. He is able to control and change the properties (density and limited oxygen concentration manipulation) of the air around him. July doesn't use his arms to manipulate the air, but his mind instead. Underwater he is able to manipulate the air to form small pockets of it, allowing him and companions to breathe with these bubbles. He is able to make barriers of air that is completely still, effectively making soundproof 'walls'. With his aerokinesis he is able to create razor wind that is able to cut through almost any material. This can be spotted by the rapid pick up of materials along that ground that follows the shape of the wind.

Aerokinetic Combat - July is a master combatant and coupled with his aerokinesis is an even stronger foe. Using his aerokinesis he can attack opponents just using the air around him, or can use it to further augment his physical attacks.

Lung Capacity - When July takes in oxygen he is able to condense the air he breathes and filter out any gases in the air that he doesn't require, allowing him to take in a larger amount of oxygen. He has been able to hold his breath for two hours before. When exhaling at full force he can fire large blasts of air just from his mouth. July has been able to fire solidified 'needles' when exhaling through thin straws. 

Atmospheic Adaptivity - July is able to adapt to changes in the atmosphere, such as low pressure or hostile toxins. He cannot, however, breathe when there is no oxygen. 

Aerokinetic Constructs - July has been known to make solidified constructs using the air around him, but is in-adept at making complex constructs. Mostly he uses this ability for needles if he is lacking any for acupuncture, or to make a barrier of sorts. His larger constructs are better at absorbing a larger area of force, and do almost nothing to stop smaller things like bullets and the point of a sword. 

Martial Arts - July is a master Muay Thai and Muay Boran combatant, having been engulfed in this warlike art since he was an infant. He is also moderately experienced in Kung Fu and Aikido. July is also very experienced in throwing senbon and knives. His weapon of choice are the tonfa but is adept with nun-chucks, swords, knifes, staffs, and spears. July knows the basics of firearms but has very little skill in using them. 

Acupuncture - July has a very detailed knowledge of pressure points and is able to heal others through the use of needles and his chi. 

Chi - July has learned to control his chi during his travels. His has been known to make others feel lifted in spirits due to the nature of it. July is able to use his chi to heal others, to the extent of helping broken bones to heal. Patients must be completely still, so this is almost useless in battle. July isn't able to use his chi for combat purposes.

Weapons:
Air Ball - July keeps a small ball that is airtight which holds around 5 pounds of solidified air. He is able to control the ball using his aerokinesis and can fire it off at speeds that outdo many firearms. When he is finished using it he is able to slip it back in his poket.

Smoke Pellets - Simple smoke pellets for escape.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 3
INT:2
EP: 6 Aerokinetic
1 Chi
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: White and Dark Grey

Character Image/Description:  
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Agent Orange
July Davis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

July Davis Empty Re: July Davis

Post by Chellizard August 18th 2012, 10:55 pm

Approved and Moved, keeping in mind you cannot avoid toxins from water, or injections, etc.

And you cannot use your chi in battle. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top