The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lucias Masilai NPC I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Lucias Masilai NPC I_vote_lcapLucias Masilai NPC I_voting_barLucias Masilai NPC I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lucias Masilai NPC I_vote_lcapLucias Masilai NPC I_voting_barLucias Masilai NPC I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lucias Masilai NPC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucias Masilai NPC Empty Lucias Masilai NPC

Post by Count Solar September 6th 2013, 11:27 pm

Lucias Masilai
"I'll own your soul faster than you can say Purgatory"

Basic Biography

Real Name: (True name known only to Xero, which is why he cannot disobey an order from him) Goes by Lucias Masilai
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Azarian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs
Blood type: Unknown

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Fun and easygoing. Tends to joke around a lot. On the other hand, he is extremely arrogant, and loves making others be indebted to himself, usuallyt through one of his contracts.

History:
Born in an alternate plane of existence, one where your name meant everything. Literally, if someone learned your real name then they had complete control over you. That could lead to disastrous, being as it was a realm of demons.

Lucias was an Azarian, a more neutral demon. They were deal makers, and in this realm are sometimes referred to as a "cross-roads demon".

He got involved in a fight with Malacahan, the leader of an extremely powerful gang of demons. fearing for his life, he fled throughout various realms. Eventually he landed on Earth.

Whilst here, he graduated from law school, and made several hundred deals, one of which resulted in Xero learning his true name, which cannot be learned unless it is told to you by the possessor of the name, or if you obtain their Kilmorth (Sacred book, each being has one in Lucias' realm.) and read it.

Since then, Lucias has served as Xero's primary legal counsel, with matters both mundane and otherwise.

The Powers

Power 1: Extreme Charisma/Demonic Attraction. Females will most likely (it can be fought with extreme willpower or with protection from magical influence) feel an attraction to him, the result of his Azarian aura.

Power 2: Enhanced Senses

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 8
Strength: 4
Speed:4
Durability:4
Ability:1/1
Fighting Skills:4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Items:

Name: The Contracts
Abilities: Sacred Paper written on with a Sacred Pen. When the ink is used on this paper, it fuses some of the essence of all parties that signed the contract. Any breaking of said contract will result in excruciating pain, followed by any terms stated in the contract.
Description: Thick, yellowing paper and a quill from a phoenix. For more modern deals, it takes the appearance of printer paper and an ordinary pen, though for any serious deal (ones requiring the exchange of souls,
OCC Allocation:8

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Lucias Masilai NPC Empty Re: Lucias Masilai NPC

Post by The Phantom September 6th 2013, 11:36 pm

approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: