The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_vote_lcapTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_voting_barTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_vote_lcapTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_voting_barTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) Empty Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Post by Zodiac August 25th 2013, 2:32 am

The winds were chilled as Niall’s mobile platform, and also his last known body were placed on a boat, and the members of S.T.A.R.K shot flaming arrows and the gasoline covered vessel. Specter was also on a boat of his own, the Russian rebel had met his death to a creature that was resurrected by Ouroboros. Specter was once one of Zell’s closest friends…and he as well died to the monster within. The service was dull and dreary, however it went as quickly and painlessly as possible. The private ceremony was not open to any other than the Hale family, who were to be taken care of by Corbin Atterrius, Zell’s half brother and Niall’s ‘little man’. There was a reception afterwards, where everyone went to the executive suite of Gene-Tech and tried to talk  about good times with Niall, or with Shara, or Specter.

”Then wouldn’t you know it BOOM, he jumps out of the goddamn box and kicks the guy out of the air plane and screams ‘SORRY’ down at the guy.” Nero said as he sipped form the glass of water.
      ”…” Black Halo remained silent, being as he was quite literally unable to speak, but he mourned the death of his best friend, Specter.
      ”Well, I owed my life to that beautiful Irish bastard…I just wish the reaper would’ve collected on me…” The elusive A said with a sigh.

Meanwhile the world functioned as normal, none seemed affected by the deaths that had ensued not so long ago, yet they still remained unnoticed and uncared for. Eventually the suite would clear out, except for Corbin, who had turned in early to mourn his losses and simply try to sleep the pain away, and any guests that may have needed accommodations. The television was on and there were reports of strange energy signatures all over Chicago, the states, and Canada. All of North America seemed to be having random and sporadic energy readings, but the origin was unknown.

The moonlight was cascading down on Excalibur City, and the sight was breathtaking from the Atterrius’ suite.  However there was something in the air, or maybe it was the fact that it was a full moon, but something wasn’t right. There were several things that would make any sane person worried, however when did anyone every really react the way a normal, sane person would?
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) Empty Re: Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 1:57 pm

Part of him didn't want to go, part of him wanted to wallow in his own misery, and to do nothing. Aaron however would not allow it, even if he had been doing the same not so long ago. He would not allow the more boisterous of the twins to fall under, to allow himself to fall into despair. He would have to attend the funeral, looks his best and make sure the proper things were adhered to. His mother had recovered since then, and the manor would have to go through extensive repairs before it would be livable again, so they would have to stay somewhere else, another Hale mansion until then. Until the time came that he would have to face the truth.

For now they were staying in one of the smaller mansions in Los Angeles, where some of the local Hales had allowed them refuge, even if they were curious as hell about what happened to the hub home. Even if Arianna cared to tell them about what happened, it was not likely they would believe that Ethereal energy was involved in such destruction. No one would believe that it existed, and that was how it would be. Whenever Brandon was not wailing away at a punching bag, he was sitting alone in his room, staring blankly at his hands sometimes clenching them tightly.

Time ticked by and soon enough it came, with the funereal only a few days away and  a plane ride to Canada has their name on it. Brandon had never heard of the city it was taking place in though, and it sounded more like something out of The Tales of King Arthur more than anything else. The plane rise was long enough, and he hated every moment of waiting, as his twin would only stare out the window. Landscape stretched out far, though that was what he could see through the fluffy white clouds that the plane skimmed over. Arianna would sit by him, occasionally offering a hand of comfort when he seemed down, but he knew that she could do nothing else. Closure would be far off but it was something everyone had to find for themselves.

Within hours they had landed in the city known as Excalibur City, where he had heard Gen-tech Headquarters was located, but then again that was unimportant to the Hale. He stepped off of the plane and took in the rich Canadian air, though perhaps it wasn't all that rich when he thought about it. Perhaps he could get back to Chicago soon, though what would be waiting for he did not know. Everything he thought he knew had fallen around him a matter of weeks and there was nothing he could do to change that, nothing. Perhaps accepting it would be much better than trying to fight it.

The funeral procession itself was somewhat dreary, Brandon stood by himself and watched it happen. It was painless, yet so painful to watch, and afterward he couldn't even stand to stay. This was for his friends, he was a nobody. Maybe they even blamed him for what happened to Niall; if they had not met he would still be alive, he wouldn't have thrown his life away like that. When everything was done he would slip away to his hotel room, still dressed in that damn black suit his brother forced him to wear and just think. He ordered a separate room, not even wanting to deal with anyone else right now. The lights were all off except for a small lamp, something that kept the room from pitch darkness.

However he could feel something within the air and it made the hair on the back of his neck bristle.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) Empty Re: Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Post by Zodiac August 25th 2013, 9:14 pm

So what happens when you die? His eyes shut…and that was it. His body froze over and stiffened, and it felt like he was drifting away. Like something pulled him from the inside of the mobile platform, from his body, and brought him into a sea of blackness. It was like a perfect midnight, so dark, several little orbs of light could be seen, oh so far away. There was an unholy, yet somehow refreshing chill that was constantly against him. He tried to talk, to breathe and to move. But he could do none of those things. He felt little slithering vines of darkness growing over his ‘body’ as he began solidifying. It was not uncomfortable, but it was not ideal, it was death. The vines worked their way up, covering him entirely They hummed lightly, coaxing his entire form and relaxing it, and before he knew it, he was sinking into the darkness behind him. The dark vines began to blood flowers, but the more the beautiful flowers bloomed the less and less Niall could keep himself together. The flower was made of pure light, of an energy that was all so familiar. It was the same energy that Arianna had used…

The flower twisted and the sound of burning seemed to ring out, even in this void where noise was not applicable. The flowers that grew from the roots of the darkness that fastened Niall to the ground, which was slowly consuming him, all flashed in unison. It reveled enough; it revealed that this place was nothing but darkness, as even as the light burned, the Shadow did not yield. However the light succeeded in revealing to him what the other orbs were. Some danced freely around, while others were still stationary, and Niall would have screamed if he could have. The stationary orbs were attached to black ‘roots’ that had embedded themselves into other people and things, each with pained and distorted looks on their face. The spheres that could move seemed to do rounds, as if inspecting everything, or searching for something of importance. Niall looked to his side to see Shara and Specter, the two S.T.A.R.K members whom had passed before him. Suddenly the woman just passed Shara let out a scream, but none could hear it. There as a large mouth that came from behind her, and enveloped her, the teeth severing the plant, and dragging the woman away into the abyss.

The flower drifted forward, but began to change. Its lovely petals of prismatic colors folded in, and seemed to revert to the shape of a bulb. However, once its petals were done, it sealed, and became just another wandering sphere that began looking around. What was happening? What was this place? It was an endless void…and abyss. The dead were all gathered here and flowers growing from people only to be severed. Niall suddenly understood what was happening, he remembered reading about it once, a theory on death. The plant growing was really the soul blossoming from the mortal shell, and then this abyss creature claimed your body and your soul was forced to wander in darkness. It was said that when a necromancer animates a corpse, it is actually dragging one of these souls into an incorrect body, thus making it inferior to a true resurrection…then again, it was also said that there was a God waiting to judge you. Maybe this was truly death…or maybe it was just taking the form Niall had believed it to be. No one truly knows. The theory also said that there were some souls who knew how to find weaknesses and slip through the depths of the abyss as another mortal entered Shara’s flower had reached full bloom, and suddenly her eyes opened…add she was drug into the abyss. Was this Niall’s fate? Eternal darkness? If so he would have been more content to simply be a machine that fried his hardware and wasn’t ever reactivated. He looked at his own flower. Something was different about his…something was off. His flower had a glowing green core, and bloomed faster than others around him.

His flower reached full bloom, and he closed his eyes, wincing, waiting for the fangs to sever him, but instead he heard only high frequency screams, like hundreds of bats were crying out in pain. He opened an eye, to see that the flower was tethered to him by a stem of sorts, and the glow of his flower was causing the roots of darkness to uproot, twisting and wrenching in spasms and jerks as it tried to remove itself from the light. The darkness was hurt by it, and it was…familiar energy. Suddenly a flying creature with a horrid face dropped its hands on either side of Niall. It roared at the light, and it attempted to wrap it’s large shark-like mouth over the flower, only to illuminate and dissipate into true nothingness. He suddenly heard something, and he tried to look for a source, a place of direction, but he could find none. There was a rattling, and suddenly a whooping noise as a large black robed figure flew about, seeming to smell each flower as it passed. It reached Specter and stopped. While Niall couldn’t see its face, the creature seemed to be suspicious of the Russian rebel. The creature picked the flower and Specter went limp, the petals folding and it flying of on its merry way. Specters ‘body’ was received by the void. Finally the creature reached Niall, who winced. The creature shot back in alarm as Niall was able to suddenly move. The creature floated down, to eye level and brought a finger down Niall’s cheek, trying to get him to look. Niall resisted, and resisted, until finally he gave up. He looked at the creature. It was hideous. There was a skeletal face, one that looked as if it belonged on a demon of some kind, it had eight large fangs going up and down with a secondary row of equally as sharp teeth. It’s eyes were glowing a silver color and there appeared to be an hourglass over the solid silver iris.
...it was a voice…

Suddenly, Niall’s eyes flew open and he sat up panting. It was a dream? What kind of dream is THAT to have? He was sitting on the bed now and he looked over to see Brandon sitting on the edge of it. He was looking pretty bad, like someone had just killed his puppy. Niall, not even thinking anything of it, leaned back for momentum, then shot forward onto his knees and crawled up to Brandon. He sat with his arms wrapped around Brandon, looking into his eyes. Brandon was so warm, like always, but the way he looked now was making Niall sick. He didn’t like this, he  didn’t like this at all, what had happened?

”Hey…” he breathed out more of a whisper, he tried to shake Brandon, but he couldn’t. Something he simply accredited to Brandon’s strength. Then he popped up and went behind Brandon, draping his arms over his shoulders, locked at the fingers. Niall placed his neck on his shoulder and turned a little, trying to playfully comfort him somehow. ”What’s wrong? Please, I don’t like seeing you like this.” He almost begged with puppy dog eyes. But nothing worked. Niall got up and walked over ant attempted to flip the light switch. The light switch was too heavy to lift. Then he went to open the door, and the door didn’t work, he wasn’t strong enough to open it. ”Look Brandon…please don’t be mad at me...I don’t know what I did but--!” Niall began stopping as he tripped over something on the ground. He shut his eyes, expecting that he would hit the chair, but he didn’t. He fell through the chair. He looked around and didn’t realize what had happened. He stood up and brushed himself off, only to see a ‘bulletin’ that was labeled Niall Atterius and The Specter Funeral service.

”Oh…great…I’m a ghost…” Niall said. He walked over to Brandon with s mischievous smirk. ”Always wanted to do this…” he thought to himself He threw his hand inside of Brandon’s chest. He slowly pulled it out while chanting ”Kah-Li Mah…KAAAH-LI MAH!” He said, he giggled to himself then suddenly he realized what being a ghost entailed. He went pale…like he had seen- well…him.

"Oooi...oooooh shit!"
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 9:43 pm

Brandon's fingers tightly entangled themselves, all of the blood seeming to leave the knuckles until they became pale, though the scant light within the room did not really allow much of a view on hand hands. They were buried between his legs, drowned by shadows as his eyes seemed to bore into the dark red carpeting. He would have gotten something strong to drink, but there was nothing here that would even put a dent in him ,unless there was more of that SEAL shit that that bastard had handed around what felt like so long ago in the mansion. He let a deep sigh pass through his lips, though it sounds rather dejected, hollow as a cavern.

That was when he felt it, a coldness that seemed to send a wave of strange sensations through his torso. It caused the hairs to rise all over his body, and an involuntary gasp issued from his lips, as it suddenly felt colder for some reason. It felt familiar in a strange way, but he couldn't quite place it, as his hands found themselves untangled. He was getting close to guessing something when a knock game at his door, soft and rhythmic, as well as familiar. He could tell it was his brother, or someone knocking just like him. Aaron let himself in however, though that was to be expected from him.

He was dressed similar to Brandon but his suit was slightly slimmer to fit his more streamlined figure. ”Brandon...you need to eat something.” He didn't use his mental voice, he spoke plainly, as if he knew that there was no need for it now. They were perfectly alone. Ever since that day he had felt his magical powers declining ever so slightly, so Aaron was resting, so even telepathy would have taken a minor toll upon him; speaking was easier.

Brandon turned to face his brother, unable to really change the dim expression on his face, but otherwise trying to smile. He knew that Aaron was trying to help, perhaps trying to dig him out of his own self pity. Still, he didn't feel hungry, even if he had not eaten since the night that Niall was murdered, and he was unsure if he would ever really gain an appetite. He however did not say anything, he only looked blankly at his brother, expression seeming to say everything. ”You're going to die if you keep this up. Please....” He paused, fiddling with the pocket of his jacket before turning around and leaving the room, closing the door with a thought.

He felt his stomach let out a small groan of hunger, but it would fade away like they always did.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 25th 2013, 10:29 pm

Niall watched as Aaron left. Brandon wasn’t eating? Was it over him? Niall shook hat thought from his head, there was no way he meant that much to Brandon. Brandon was a relatively important person, from how Niall understood it, at least. So it wasn’t likely that Niall ranked real high on his stress level. Regardless, Niall seeing him like this made him wish he had just stayed dead, where he didn’t know how badly Brandon was hurting. Niall Knew that Brandon couldn’t feel him, but that was just the frosting on the disappointing diarrhea cake, nope the worst part was not actually being able to talk to him. Niall was likely to tune out Zell before Brandon, for some reason his voice was just a hook. It grabbed Niall’s attention, and the rest is in the details. Niall walked through the wall, chasing after Aaron a little bit. After seeing what room Aaron went into, he remembered the number and went back to Brandon’s room.

He walked into Brandon’s room and sat wherever was going to be closest to Brandon as possible and he buried his face in his hands. Brandon’s stomach was gurgling, but he just ignored them. Niall’s chest knotted and his stomach churned, if he had a body he’d be vomiting and nauseous to extremes. With a little whimper and a forced laugh, Niall tried to play it off as if it were humorous. His eyes were bloodshot, tears would stain the carpet, if they could even make contact, but Niall sat there and shook his head. What did Aaron mean he’d die if he kept this up? How long had it taken Niall to get out of that hellhole of a place he came back from? Speaking of, how the hell did he get out…of..hell? Too many questions, not enough answers. The only thing though that mattered to Niall were these two things. Brandon…and devising a way to start screwing with Aarons stuff while he was away. The latter was in the back of his mind at the moment.

”Eat. Eat…EAT! Damnit Brandon eat something!” Niall roared as he stormed passed Brandon and flew his hand into the phone book on the ground. He actually made contact with the book? Weren’t ghosts supposed to just pass through things? He turned around to pick it up, able to firmly grip the entire book, not yet lifting it. Suddenly  then Brandon looked at the book, if Niall weren’t so sure he was a ghost he would have assumed Brandon was looking right at him. But the second Brandon looked, Niall’s hands slipped THROUGH the book. That was odd, and it took a second, but Niall had an idea. He ran past Brandon and picked up the Funeral service bulletin and attempted to pick it up. What a sweet success that was! He could touch objects and move them so long as no one was looking at him.

Niall laughed, letting the funeral bulletin drop back on the table, only to begin searching around the room. If he could interact with OBJECTS, then there was no reason that his favorite little buddy couldn’t help him figure this mess out! Niall began his quest to find the little bugger of a golem he adored so much. Maybe with its help he could somehow get in contact with Brandon. Then again, who knows?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 10:48 pm

The small golem unfurled from its small orb formed, spindly legs stretching out as it sensed a slight presence other than the creator within the room. It wasn't the doppleganger, nor the creators creator, so it was something new. It crawled from the solid wooden desk, with an astonishing speed as it scaled the wall, looking at its master. Part of it was pained by how he felt, the overwhelming sorrow that it could sense from him. Where the strange one that always paid it so much attention was also on the golems mind, but then again perhaps it would see him soon enough; first was his master.

That was when it noticed something strange, what apepared to be someone walking through the door, and they looked familiar somehow, though it caused him to withdraw into the small drawer. There were traces of strange energy where the being was, and it could tell that they were not normal. If only it could mentally communicate with his master, but he never added that small detail in yet, so he was the mute golem that could only communicate with motions, but they were enough usually. Bright green eyes flashed as it crawled out again and instantly the being that had entered the room was familiar.

It seemed to leap a little for joy before scuttling along the floor, brandon preoccupied by a book falling hard against the floor, not even noticing the small mechanization darting across the floor. It morphed into its orb form and leapt into the bed, before unfurling once again. It would wait until Niall noticed it, and then raise its head in acknowledgment, green jeweled eyes seeming to gleam for a moment. Brandon then noticed him, looking into the air and part of him wondered what was happening, if there was a ghost or something. ”What is it?” He said with a slightly broken voice, one that seemed almost unused. It turned towards him and then back to Niall.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 25th 2013, 11:16 pm

Niall saw it, the little golem! Niall was so excited that he almost forgot why he needed the little guy. The golem began making motions, trying to get Brandon’s attention. Brandon just asked him what it was, almost entirely neglecting the fact that the golem was in mid air. Niall knew Brandon a little better than that, he obviously had to know that. Unless the golem could..fly on its own.

”You can’t fly can you?” he asked the small golem, assuming the answer to have been no. Suddenly he handed placed the little creature down on the small desk. ”Okay, I can’t expect you to do this all, but we’re gonna get him to know that I’m here! I want you to write “Eat or Niall will throw the book at you”…it’s a little long but can you do it, or at least try for me?” He kissed the little golem on the head and while Brandon was hopefully distracted y that, Niall took a sharpie marker and while Brandon wasn’t looking he was able to make contact with objects again. He drew a large smiling pace with a tongue sticking out. It was a rather nice, for a comedic drawing.

Hopefully the message came across clear, because the second Niall thought he was done, He wailed the book at the back of Brandon’s head. The book dropped on the front cover, the tonguey face up at Brandon and the words “Eat damnit!” with a heart and his name signed at the bottom. Hopefully he got it, he needed to eat. The last thing in the world he wanted was for Brandon to starve himself and end up in…that…place. Niall shuddered. Even as a ghost he still was scarred by that place. He tried to walk up and touch Brandon, but it wouldn’t work. Little did Niall know however, that he’d soon be able to physically exist once more. Niall looked down at the little golem and gave it a wink, patting it gently. ”you’re the best!” he told the little golem as he turned back to Brandon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 11:34 pm

The small golem would try and comply with the blondes request, hoping that even without thumbs it could perform the task. However, soon the male could perform this task himself and began using a sharpie to writer his message though perhaps this was tasking on his part. The golem climbed on Brandon’s shoulder and aimed to keep him busy while Niall wrote his message and when it was done, it jumped down onto the bed again. That was when the book flew, and struck Brandon on the back of the head, though he didn't seem hurt by it, but more confused than anything.

His head whipped around to see the book that had hit his head, and fallen down on the bed, though it opened to a simple message and something that reminded him of a certain Irish male. It told him to eat, and part of him wanted to listen to that, but then again he was also curious as to what had caused it to move in the first place. Was there a ghost in the room, or more specifically was it his ghost? Brandon cursed his inability to see spirits without immense focus, but then again perhaps it would be worth it. He closed his eyes and concentrated with all of his might, trying to coalesce his magical energy enough hat perhaps he could see something, and with enough concentration something happened.

It was a faint glimmer of a form but enough of one to know, to know that someone was here, and if his thoughts were correct, this was a slightly good thing. He looked directly at where Niall was and a ghost of a smile emerged.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 12:11 am

Brandon smiled, could he see him? That would just make his life. Niall waved, as if nothing were wrong, because right now Brandon was starting to smile, and to Niall that was all the cause in the world to be happy. He started walked over and pet the little golem again. He then hugged, or rather, attempted to hug Brandon. Brandon was solid to him, but Niall was less than likely to be tangible to him. Hearing Brandon’s heartbeat again. It was like being alive again. The rhythmic beats were enough to begin to lul Niall to sleep, but he had to snap himself free. There’s plenty of time to sleep when he’s…oh…well…never mind.

”I swear if you can hear me…this would be so much easier.” Niall sighed, just as an off handed remark. He looked to the little golem on Brandon’s shoulder and wiggled an eyebrow. ”So you like me huh? Well…that’s a bad ideas…I tend to accidently shove things off on people I like and who like me…case in point…I’m dead and all…but! I need you to carry the sharpie with you, and when I nod at you I need you to get him to look away from me, I can’t touch anything with him looking at me.” He said to the little golem. Niall eventually managed to draw a makeshift sign, a little annoyed by his constant need to be out of Brandon’s line of sight, with Brandon acting as if he could see him, it was going to be an issue.

Niall made a sign. It was a simple “Where do you like to eat? P.s: I can’t write with you looking at me haha!” with a picture of a stick figure holding a frying pan and a chef’s hat. The golem would alert Brandon that Niall was done writing. Hopefully they could find a place to get a bite to eat. Niall whipped up a small note. That read…”Look, you need to eat! Let’s go somewhere! Besides, I can’t wait to make you look like a nut in front of everyone else! >XD” Niall giggled. Niall started to walk away, motioning for the golem to try and ease Brandon that way. Hopefully Niall convinced him to come on out, and hopefully the golem could help him out a little!

”He’s acting like he’s never had dinner with a ghost before!” Niall chuckled at the golem as he went through the hotel room door.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 12:33 am

The ghostly image wrapped translucent arms around hi, though Brandon could only feel the cool running through him, though knowing who it was made the familiar feeling wonderful. If this truly was Niall, he felt somewhere that he would have to move on soon. Brandon tried to focus more, gather more of his energy and with each attempt the image grew clearer, until atleast he knew who he was looking at without a shadow of a doubt. The golem had gotten all of his messages though, and knew what to do when, and that was msotly making sure Brandon looked the other way.

When he turned around, there was  a sign, something about where he liked to eat. So it seemed Niall was also worried about his dietary habits, but why was he? Brandon wanted to say he wasn't hungry but his body was not going to stand for that, and let out another loud gurgle. His gut demanded food, and so did the spirit of his now dead boyfriend; this was just too weird for him, but not at the same time. Perhaps it was time he eat, if only for Niall. Yeah and perhaps Niall would enjoy making him like a total nutjob, even though he knew he was not one. The golem nudged on him and soon enough he knew what Niall wanted, he wanted him to leave his room.

That was what he would do, standing up and twisting the doorknob with agonizing slowness. 'Well them I guess its time for a date......I guess.” He muttered to himself, walking through the door, but he had no idea where he would want to eat.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 1:23 am

Niall tried to lead Brandon, but that was like the transparent leading the blind. He eventually just decided to let Brandon take charge, Niall was just content to know that Brandon was aware that he was there. They went down the elevator, Niall tried not to touch him too much, he was under the clichéd ‘shivers and chills’ belief . Niall waltzed out the front door and started looking around for a decent place to eat. He wasn’t partial to anywhere mind you, so he finally looked to Brandon and sat on a fire hydrant.

”I can’t eat…so I can’t say as though I really care where we go…” Niall thought aloud to himself. He looked to the little golem. He shrugged, almost as if asking it ‘what can a guy do?’ but it just ended with chuckles all around. He finally found a nice looking place, it was something he could see people liking. It wasn’t a huge deal, but it was nicer than most. Niall motioned for the golem to lead Brandon onward.

They entered the fine establishment, Niall immediately looking around in awe, as if he were an eight year old taking everything in. The nice waitress asked Brandon how many and all that jazz, and she showed ‘them’ to a booth. Niall stepped through the table, and sat down on the booth seat and smiled at Brandon. The placemats were paper, which was perfect. The golem rolled the sharpie in Niall’s direction it stopped right where it needed to be. Niall looked around to see how many people may see him. This may prove a bit more challenging than he thought.

”Damn I wish you could hear me! You fight like a badass but can't hear dead people talking to them, I mean c’mon.You gotta be ignoring me. If I were your wife I wouldn’t blame ya, but jeeze.” Niall said, he looked at the little Golem and smirked as he tried to pick up the pen. Yeah, just as he had feared. People had eyes on his location, so interaction was going to be hard. ”Alright…ready for the last thing? I need you to get this marker and placemat on the floor, please please please?” He begged the little golem. The waitress came back for Brandon’s order.

”This kinda sucks. I’m a bit on the useless side, eve moreso than usual XP. So PLEASE tell me your mum and Aaron are okay!” was Niall’s first message. He wanted to know that if he had to die it was for a good reason. Niall grinned and then made a new note beneath it. ”So…I can’t help but feel that we went about this the wrong way…I mean…isn’t dating something done normally while you’re alive?” Niall said writing a little smile next to it.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 1:44 am

How do you go on a date with a ghost? Brandon felt like he had seen a conundrum like this somewhere before, but then again that as not a really important point right now. Even if Niall was a specter, he was close and that was more than Brandon had a while ago, and some measure of hope filled his being. Bringing the dead back was impossible, but the spirits if the dead being placed in a physical body was not that impossible, not for a golem master like him. All he needed was time, and the resources, and then everything would be right again. Aaron might not like the idfea but he would have to get over that.

He rode down the elavator, foot tapping lightly against the floor as the golem stowed away in his pocket, the small amount of weight the only real gateway between him and Niall. His foot falls did not feel as much as a chore as they felt before, and in fact he felt somewhat of a pep return to his step. He felt Aaron's mental touch but it retreated as soon as he was aware, as if Aaron were trying to see what his brother was up to. Still, perhaps he was also trying to give him some privacy, let him mourn. After walking out of the hotel, he walked some more until he found the restaurant that he thought Niall might enjoy.

Once Brandon made him flesh, perhaps they could do something like this, but more official. Brandon would walk in and take himself a seat in one of the booths, as the waitress would bring him a menu. The golem stirred, likely listening to Niall talk, and that meant the ghost boy had something in mind, though perhaps it was just more ways that they could interact. When the waitress was away, the golem would knock a placemat on the floor and Niall would get to work, while the dark haired girl returned with a smile; and requesting what he wanted. 'I'll have the special.” He said with a fake smile, the girl writing it down and walking off with a quick pace.

It was likely she would blabber on to her friends in the back about the blonde in the suit, but what they said he was uninterested. He looked down to read the message, slightly annoyed by how he put himself down. ”They're fine, it took mom a good while to heal but everyone is fine.” The next question was a little harder to answer, but then again he was sure he could answer that as well. 'Don''t worry about that Niall.” He said that much with a sly smirk, making sure that no one else could hear what sounded like some guy talking to himself.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 2:15 am

”That’s more relieving than you know! I don’t think I want anyone to ever die with what happened after I-“ Niall stopped, noting that Brandon couldn’t hear him. He sighed and smiled, he was just glad that Brandon was alright. In the end that was really what mattered. He managed to sneak in another message.

I’m glad they are fine. Looks like you’ve got some admirers. RazzNiall wrote down and slipping it to Brandon. He started to play a little with the golem, making little cards in preparation of what he planned to do next. When he next popped up with a list, it was numbered one to five. Niall was bright eyed and smiling as he watched some of the waitresses smiling and doing their little thing like that. Niall just stood up and walked through all the tables to get back there to hear what they were saying. Yes yes, he’s cute…hmhm…hot….yeah…yeah….alone and single apparently…well that is slightly true. The thought made Niall red with anger, which was not like him at all. It shouldn’t bother him, what did he think was going to happen? He was going to ‘magically’ be a ghost now and he would somehow managed to keep a hold on Brandon. The ghost thing was enough…Niall could hold onto him all he wanted, but in the end there was no way Brandon could even notice him anymore. Niall found himself bitter, sad, and utterly pissed off. He was being moody, which was something Brandon did to him, and he didn’t even know why.

Niall walked back, noticing that the only one of those waitresses he liked was the one that looked like a young Catharine Zeta-Jones. She was the only one not flipping out over how hot Brandon was. It wasn’t a secret or anything, look at the guy. But Niall was being so…possessive. Maybe that was the right word, but h wasn’t under the delusion that Brandon was actually his in any way. He cringed. It was jealousy, and while unmerited, it was still there. He was glad that Brandon couldn’t see him this way.

You ask five questions. You get five answers. Like these.
[*] What's your favorite music?
[*] What's your best memory?
[*] Do you have any regrets?
[*] What's the toughest fight you've been in?
[*] What is the ideal date for you?
[*] Niall asked, he smiled at that last one. He might be dead, but so far he managed to find ways around this
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 2:42 am

Brandon read the next message, though the end made him chuckle more than he meant to and perhaps that was the appropriate response. If there was anything, Brandon sensed a small amount of jealousy radiating from the writing but then again intent was hard to read from just a few words. So the waitresses were talking about him, and if he ewere in the mood, he would have done some flirting back, but then again he had something else on his mind; or someone else.

The golem would still be collaborating with his dead boyfriend, and the more he thought about it, the more than it began to sounds like some strange sitcom of some kind; minus the horrific murder scene part. That still played within his mind and perhaps would never truly leave it. He looked down again, this time there were five questions, all of them something that he would expect from some sort of cute little game that new couples would play to grab information out of each other. One of the waitresses came with his food, which was some sort of meat and something else.

It smelt good and that was enough for Brandon, as his stomach seemed to enjoy the smell alone, though it wanted more.”I like rock, hard, soft any kind that catches my interest, though I suppose as long as it sounds good i'll listen to it.” he started off with a simple enough question, music was something that he found was rather simple. Its not like he was asking an impossible question, though they seemed to somewhat go up in importance with each question written down. Next was his best memory, but what could he call his best memory?

”My best memory was when I made my first golem, feeling it come to life in my hands,. And knowing I had given something life.” It was only surpassed by the feeling he had when he first held his daughter for the first time. His voice was still low enough for only Niall to hear, and he had to make sure that no one else could see that he was talking to nothing, otherwise things would go bad. Next came his regrets, and that was  a list that was far too long for him to really name all at once, but perhaps he could start with something simple.

"I have too many things that I regret, so many that I doubt I could name them all here. However, I suppose the thing I regret most is....” His eyes seemed distant for a moment, finger tapping lightly against the table, as if what he were going to say was too hard for him to say, especially now. ”I couldn't save you. With all of this strength I had, I still could do nothing.” He paused for a moment, a silence coming over his section of the restaurant, though perhaps that was because the chatty couple beside him had left already. 'The toughest fight I would have to say is with.......a dragon once. Nearly died, but I kicked its ass.” he still had a small burn scar on his abs, but nothing that really stood out.

Now he asked him what his idea date was, which made things somewhat awkward, since he never really thought about that. ”I guess the perfect date would be...on a beach side at night. I've only been to the beach one or twice, but I would imagine its beautiful at night.” For a moment he had forgotten his melancholy, and perhaps drifted off into what could have been, and it only ached when he snapped back to reality.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 9:57 pm

Don’t beat yourself up about it. I should have just let that…thing walk away. I just couldn’t let go of Zell. It was my mistake, I didn’t know that that thing had already Niall stopped writing. The only thing he could remember was before he died…before the darkness took him away he heard Zell say something. It didn’t make any sense at all, it was muffled, and raspy. Niall had simply assumed that Zell had died with him, and that creature had taken control. Niall was so cold, even for a ghost, he was stricken and frozen stiff by the realization that he had not seen Zell in the hellish abyss he was freed from.

The waitress that looked like a young Catharine Zeta-Jones walked up and placed the night’s special in front of Brandon with a warm smile, not flirtatious, but dignified and respectable, something the rest of those floozies lacked. She asked Brandon if there was anything else he needed, a refill or what else, and was on her merry way. Niall didn’t mind her, because even though she was drop dead gorgeous, in his opinion, she wasn’t a cheap slut. Niall was so curious about what he was feeling. As a once-human mind, he knew many emotions, however jealousy was not one of them. He was like a dog trying to keep his family and territory safe. Scratch that, he was like a puppy…being as he was about as harmful as a puppy as a ghost. It made him angrier because there was nothing he could do to alleviate it, it was just building up, and building up. He looked at the little golem.

”I just HAD to go and get my ass killed when I find a -“ Niall cut himself off and cleared his throat as he noticed that he was just getting sad. He poked the golem with a giggle and looked at Brandon. Brandon might not be able to see him, feel him, or hear him...but that didn’t mean that everything that Brandon did didn’t affect Niall. The waitress returned and brought Brandon the check, dropping it on the floor. She looked at him and pushed her hair back. She apologized very formally, and reached down for the check, Niall noticed something. Her eyes were an unnatural red. If she were albino like that scary lady that paid Zell a visit so long ago, then that would have been fine. This bitch was latino, full blown exotically tan. He also noticed on the side of her neck, she had a tattoo, the tattoo of skull and a snake entangled through its eye sockets, and above the skull the snake held an hourglass in its mouth. Niall shifted uncomfortably, he knew exactly who she was now, or rather WHAT she was. She bore the sign of “The Lych”

The woman noted Niall’s movements and smiled at him. Like she knew what he was. He looked and noticed that in his fear he has actually kicked the table but didn’t make a sound or do any direct impact to it. She picked up the check and handed it to Brandon with a sweet smile, still being classy and walking away. Did she let him go? No, that’s not how Lych worked. Niall quickly wrote up a message, and before he knew it there was a motor cycle pulling into the parking lot. The motorcycle could be seen from a mile away, it had a blood red underglow and there were unholy spike, glowing as if made of the cinders of Hell. Upon these spikes rested the skulls of the hunted, those whom owed their debt to The Lych, a debt he ALWAYS collected…

Niall slipped the note on the table and stood up taking off full sprint through the wall, out to the outside world and heading for the only place he knew to be safe. The Lych’s right hand man, known only as  “The Collector”. The Collector stepped into the restaurant, looking around. Everyone in Excalibur city knew of him, he was a feared individual indeed, and there were times that The collector had bested not only Zell, but the entire S.T.A.R.K corps as well. He walked, his boots slowly making the clichéd thoomp as they slowly lifted them and he walked through, seeming to inspect the people inside. The feel of fear permeated the room as the man walked, his cloak gracing and sweeping the ground as he walked. At a look his pale dusky skin with chitanous black skin-tight gloves, and boots were intimidating enough, let alone the hood of blood red color and the black ink that was drawn upon him and the red eyes of Death itself. His pale gray skin and black ink on his face drew that of a skull and he bore a wooden staff.

He was the aspect of Death. He moved, and all shivered, he gazed at you and you stopped breathing, and if you looked into his eyes, you wish you had. He seemed to not breath, his cold and callous form graced the room (and despite the image provided) it was clear that he was not in fact very old, however, The Collector had terrorized Excalibur for over twenty years. He finally made his way to Brandon, before he could move and he sniffed the air, as if a blood hound. He opened his eyes with an intimidating slowness and lethargy that was a common sign of those who were dying.

”The spirit is here no more…” His voice was scratchy, and rough like that of a growling bear. His words bore no emotion, simply the fact that Niall was no longer there. The waitress with the tattoo walked up to the collector.

”Well where is he?” She snapped at him, he looked out the window and pointed at the Gene-Tech building. ”GO get him!” The woman hissed. The collector remained still, but the woman began to choke. She dropped, bleeding from every orifice She had just died , dropping to the floor.

”None command me, save our Father. Whom raptures from Death and grants eternal life.” The collector said. He walked, phasing through the wall and walking towards Gene-Tech. All that was left on the table now was a plate of food, and a note from Niall that read:
      ”GET OUT MEET AT GENE-TECH!” in big bold letters.

The Collector:
Spoiler:

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top