The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Perfect Circle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Perfect Circle

Post by Samael Christensen August 21st 2013, 8:17 pm

”I see.”The mental tone was unreadable, devoid of any sort of emotion, just flat. He had what he wanted, so he wouldn't waste time mentally conversing with his brothers latest boytoy, simply let them go along. There would be another soon enough, maybe one he wouldn't feel so much unease around. He returned to his sitting position, tuning out any question Niall had afterward, just letting his own thoughts wander again, while the others within the room were blissfully unaware of what had so quietly transpired. He could feel his brothers fears slowlt fading away and a part of him was happy.

”If you hurt him, I might break you.” Aaron thought privately to himsel, with a slight scowl forming on his yellow whiskers obscured lips. He wouldn't let Brandon make the same mistake that he made, holding onto a mentally unstable or harmful person for so long. Not again. So far he was doing well with his mother, but then again Arianna was mostly happy what her son brought home was not an outright whore, and he seemed to have some form of manners, but Aaron would make sure that he got what he wanted soon. Maybe find out more than he was likely willing to tell his beloved.

The small golem didn't really react to the blonde gushing over it, inquisitive eyes still seeming to dart along the room, as its spindly legs were for the most part stationary along Brandon's durable shoulders. However soon enough the affection stopped, and for a moment it noticed, looking to Niall before averting its attention elsewhere.”I see that you enjoy the little golem there. Brandon is the foremost expert when it comes to golems, as far as the Hale's are concerned anyway. That one on his shoulder is one of his earliest creations, it was the first one he made actually.” It m0orphed into a small ball and rolled down Brandon's arm onto the floor with a light sound.

”I've made a lot more since that one but I never wanna get rid of him.”It crawled back up the couch and made Niall's shoulder its new perch, seeming to sit down. 'Looks like he likes you.” It seemed to agree with a motion of its head.

”Well i'm sure all of you are hungry and I made sure to have enough for all of us prepared.” Arianna added standing to her feet, looking to her guests for a moment. 'So shall we go?”[/color]

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 21st 2013, 11:45 pm

Niall felt judged and utterly unwelcomed now. His mind was invaded by a callous and bitter man who seemed to not care anything about him. Niall felt powerless…in a sense Aaron was doing a better job of discouraging Niall than Arianna. He found himself looking at Aaron, it would have been awkward for many people, considering that Niall’s face was unreadable…until him feeling so small brought up a mixture of fear and inequity.

Niall noticed that a tear formed in his eyes. Almost as if on cue the golem had made his shoulder a perch. Niall looked at it and smiled, with one swift motion he brought his arm up, brushing the tear off and passing it off as if he were offering the golem his finger. He smiled and tried to pass it off as if nothing had happened. Arianna MAY have not seen this, and hopefully Brandon didn’t notice. Niall just wanted to up and leave…and he almost did. He was just about to stand and excuse himself when Arianna suggested going into the dining room. He didn’t want to. He just wanted to get away, he just wanted out. He just wanted away from Aaron, and it may have made more sense to anyone who knew about his telepathic experience.

”Uh, that would be nice…” Niall said, he took the golem off of his shoulder and handing it back down to Brandon. He licked his lips and smiled nervously, clearing his throat and looking at Aaron. ”Is there a sink or washroom I can wash my hands at?” He asked Arianna. With the directions, he left the room smiling at Brandon warmly, the smile fading away as he scrolled his eyes. He felt like (and probably looked like) the shy little kid trying to shy away from his bully. He made it to the restroom, and closed the door, locking it and placing his back against it. He slid down the door and let out a hurt sigh.

He was losing everyone. He lost Shara, Lourishna, and he was even losing Zell. What’s worse is that he had the misfortune of being interested in a playboy that had probably done better than him. The odds were already against him, why did Aaron have to complicate things? He let a few tears go, not wanting to hold everything back. Then he went through great lengths to wash his hands and check the room for scented candles or anything that could potentially cause an allergic reaction. He sighted that the soap was scented and with a smile he knew he had his scapegoat. He walked out of the bathroom, and made his way back down to the dining room, where everyone was seated.

”This is very nice, this wasn’t all on my account was it?” He asked. He made a respectful and thankful comment either way and went back to his thoughts a little. He kept quiet, only addressing when addressed, making sure that he recalled proper dinner etiquette. This was easy, he knew this like the back of his hand. He was…designed for it…some would say. He remembered the most painstaking truth there was. He was only a machine…a façade. It only solidified his belief that Brandon could do better, and as such he let all attempts at trying go. He wouldn’t seem different to anyone who didn’t know him, but anyone who did would obviously know he was being a little odd. He accepted the fact…

He wasn’t human…he was a machine…but then…why did this hurt so much?   
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2013, 12:21 am

Arianna made sure to keep note of every visual and auditory cue that she could get from Niall, something within his eyes seeming to say something. Childish wonder gave way to....despair, but his mouth spoke another story, along with his face. Had she said something that bothered him or was it someone else, someone..... Her eyes shot to Aaron for a moment, not letting her face betray the theory that her mind cooked up. She shifted uncomfortably as Niall asked about a bathroom, which left the three of them alone. Brandon let the golem crawl waway and let them have their own conversation. 'What did you do?” She asked coolly, looking deep within Aaron's green orbs.

'What did I do?” He asked innocently, raising an eyebrow Brandon got a sinking feeling in his stomach, one that nearly made him feel like he was going to throw up.

'Did you say something to Niall? I know about that spell of yours, so you can't lie to me about that.”

”What about it?I merely asked the question. If he's going to react so....weakly to that, then there is no way he could be with a Hale, let alone my brother.” He had picked something from his mothers mind, so he was fully aware of her observation, then again she didn't really try to stop him. They all stood up and made their way to the dining room, where Niall would be expecting them once he was done doing whatever it was he was doing. Food would have already been ready. ”He's weak, and that Zell will only drag him down with him.” She could could feel the bitterness through the mental connection, which would now be the only way that they would continue this discussion while Niall was around.

”All for you dear.” She said smiling widely When Arianna had guests, she enjoy making a good impression, so that was what she aimed to do with this. ”Why are you doing this Aaron? Stop wallowing in your own self pity dammit.” The mental conversation continued, though Aaron severed the connection.

”As fun as this seems, I have...other matters to attend to.” Aaron announced leaving the room, knowing fully well that perhaps things would be better if he weren't there. He would return to his study and continue reading, pouring over musty tomes for as long as he planned to, which was an unknown amount of time.

”Anyway, sit down everyone.” There were seats for four, but only three to fill them. Brandon chose to sit next to Niall, smiling warmly at him, while Arianna would sit across from them. She dug into a platter of some sort of meat dish, though with a certain highborn grace. 'So, did you know that Brandon could play the guitar?” She asked out loud, raising a blonde eyebrow. It was a horrible attempt at small talk but one nonetheless.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 22nd 2013, 1:09 am

”As fun as this seems, I have...other matters to attend to.” Aaron said as he stood up and left the three others behind. It was a ice change of pace…not needing to worry about Aaron saying or doing something that would embarrass him anymore. His heart sank. He hated himself right now. Niall wasn’t the person to be mad at anyone…Sean being the exception to the rule. Even though Aaron made him feel terrible, he still felt sad for Aaron, and he partially wished that he could make it better for him. But he couldn’t and so he let Aaron leave.

Niall sat down on Arianna’s command, or rather her instruction, and he noticed that Brandon had chosen to sit next to him. The warm smile somehow let Niall take his first full breath since the whole ordeal prior. Just smiling at him made him blush a little, and he smiled back, before looking at the meal before him. Finally he was able to settle down and be himself a little. He just tried to play it off as if Arianna were now just another person. Granted she was Brandon’s mom, and he would do nothing less than be on his best behavior…but he could relax, and he could be who he was and hopefully she would like him. She was so graceful that Niall was sort of entranced by it, she was so sophisticated that Niall was almost humbled just sitting there, but he didn’t let that distract him from Brandon and his reason for being there.

”You…you’re kidding right?” Niall asked as he looked over to Brandon. He chuckled a little and shook his head, looking back to Arianna. ”This is so unfair, why do you raise such talented kids? You make the rest of us look bad!” He was dead serious but it was comical how he said it and presented the question. He managed to fix his own plate after Brandon, and then he waited for any sign to start eating. He had a second and he finally felt a piece of complacency in his life. A sense of acceptance? He had to be imagining it.

”Uh..-I-I uhm…” Niall stuttered a little, tripping over his tongue while trying to think of how to say what h wanted to. He placed his fork down and smiled at Brandon, fully content and happy, and then looked at Arianna. ”I just wanted to say thank you so much…you have no idea how…good it feels to be here, and to meet you and to actually have this chance. It means a lot….so Thanks.” Niall said to Arianna. He was also saying it to Brandon as well. He looked over at Brandon and smirked, his blue-green eyes flashing and beaming with happiness and positive feelings. He practically radiated a reaffirmed fire. He knew that this was easily he greatest moment of his life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Perfect Circle  - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2013, 1:26 am

Arianna smiled slightly at what Niall said, seeing something of a spark seeming to kindle within his eyes, perhaps what within him that seemed to draw Brandon to him like  a moth attracted to the flames. ”You're too kind dear. You sell yourself short.  You are much better than I was expecting.” She tapped her fork lightly against her plate, resting it in-between her middle and index finger. The male was humble, and in her mind that was excellent, much better than some inflated ego that only wanted Brandon for one of two things. Either his looks or the money attached to them.

So kind and sweet.....just like. Arianna cut off that train of thought letting it wander back to the moment at hand. Then came what sounded like a long winded showing of his gratitude. ”No thanks are necessary, just keep Brandon in line.” He winked mischievously to Niall. He was a play boy for sure, but he needed someone to keep him from running around and Niall seemed like the guy that could fit that bill. With her plate empty, Arianna pushed it to the side.

”If you're planning to date my son, I think you shoulder know a little more about him. Afterall, if I keep this information, it usually gets ugly when they find out later. Happened with my husband and I don't need it happening again.”

Brandon raised an eyebrow. ”What are you talking about mom?”

”Brandon isn't human....well not fully anyway. I'm not either, but thats besides the point.”She elft that as it was, until Niall asked the question, but Brandon was caught in a silence, his mouth slightly agape. So it seems mom was breaking a few rules.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 22nd 2013, 2:07 am

”If you're planning to date my son, I think you shoulder know a little more about him. Afterall, if I keep this information, it usually gets ugly when they find out later. Happened with my husband and I don't need it happening again.” Arianna said. It was almost like she was remorseful or regretting. Maybe it was more as if she were remembering? Regardless, she obviously thought it was important enough to say, so Niall was more than ready to listen. Brandon raised his eye, suspicious and inquisitive of his mother’s words. ”Brandon isn't human....well not fully anyway. I'm not either, but that’s beside the point.”

Niall eyes rose, but his expression didn’t really change. He just smiled a little and nodded. Now if Brandon were a once-human turned AI it would be the best thing ever. But it wasn’t likely. With Aaron having magic and stuff, it was more likely that they were from some form of mythical creature background. Maybe they were shamanistic aliens and knew magic? All of the possibilities were interesting, but none of them raised concern. Niall looked at Brandon and nodded a little, then looking back to Arianna.

”I…honestly assumed that. Well, not that exactly, but I figured there had to be some reason Aaron knew magic. Magic is not as foreign thing to me, and I don’t think. Hold on… I mean if you think it’s important for me to know, then I’ll listen but…” Niall shrugged and leaned forward a little bit, still his adorable grin on his face. ”It doesn’t change anything…besides…Everyone needs a little magic in their life.” Niall said happily. He giggled a little and leaned back in his chair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2013, 2:23 am

”What i'm about you tell you is...a closely guarded secret. No one out of the families are usually permitted to hear a word of this, but you look like you can keep a secret.” She leaned forward, face growing rather serious. ”The Hale's are only one of four powerful families, though if you have heard of the others I do not know. Each have a powerful bloodline unique to their family, ours being what humans know as Dwarves, which make us the most powerful enchanters in the world.” She let her palm point upwards, as what appeared to be a small glittering ornate dagger appeared within her hand out of nowhere.

”Sean I must say is the perfect example of what becomes of a Thiel's though he doesn't bear the name of his family. They are descended of Titan's, but the males in particular are usually driven insane by the age of 21, without fail, and the females are usually prone to miscarriages.” She balanced the dagger point first on her fingertip.”I cannot answer for the others and their bloodlines, but I think i've strayed from my point. Brandon is part dwarf, and no, being that does not guarantee that you will be short. The dagger disappeared in an instant. 'So, do you have any questions?” Brandon didn't say anything, nor did he plan to at the moment.

Usually he remembered his mother heckling him about not telling something like this to another person, but here she went spouting on about it. Either his mother was losing her mind or she really liked Niall, but he hoped it was the latter. Having an insane mage free at the caliber of his mother would do him no good. So here he was, letting one of his hands creep along till it found Niall's, resting perfectly over his. Why the hell was this making him so nervous? Either way, he would have to see how Niall would react first.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 22nd 2013, 8:57 pm

Niall felt a warm hand over his. His little interested smirk and nod turned into a full blown grin. Niall turned his hand over, brushing Brandon’s off for only a sliver of a second, until he could clasp onto hit with his own. Was Brandon thinking that that was going to scare him away or something? Niall wasn’t a foreigner to magic, but that was a story for a different time. For now he had a question, and he apparently had the opportunity to ask it as Arianna played with her magical dirk. He shot Brandon a cute little grin and nodded at him as if it were interesting, but not a big deal. In truth it wasn’t. You want a big deal? Niall is a robot, not even organic anymore. Was once, but again, a different story altogether.

”I do have a question…but if you don’t mind it’s not exactly related to the ‘dwarf’ aspects…it’s a general magic question actually.” Niall said, but he phrased it almost as if he were asking permission. He waited for her approval and proceeded on with his question. ”I had no idea you were a magical family, but now that I do maybe you could shed some light onto my friends situation….my question is, what is Ethereal energy and how does one stop it?” Niall asked innocently enough. Little did he know the true gravity of his question. He was too childlike to truly understand what he was asking. Ethereal energy was but a myth, and written off by most as nothing more than a bedtime story. Even to those who didn’t write it off as such, they knew very limited.

The true issue would truly arise if Arianna connected this question the name Dartameaze Valtiari. He was a kind man, always wanted to serve the greater good of the magical community, trying to push them ever forward into a state of harmony and contentment. He was known for his selfless behavior, his loyalty, his striking charm and charisma, and also his willingness to die to protect anyone…from the common stranger to the highest nobility…He was the perfect exmple of true goodness and chivalry. Dartameaze was also a powerful magister who began chasing the concept of harnessing Ethereal energy. He believed that he had succeeded and brought his findings to a large summons of the most powerful magical entities. His display was impressive, and he was praised for what he had accomplished…but ridiculed and called foolish. The magi he displayed this power to had discovered that it was only a potent form of Aether energy, and dismissed his theories of The energy known as Ethereal energy. Dartameaze Valtiari disappeared from the face of the earth, and left no trace of his existence. Many speculated that Dartameaze had in fact wielded Ethereal energies, but it was simply because he was not of a prominent blood line that they denied him. Regardless the truth, Dartameaze was hunted, but no matter how skilled or magically inclined the person who searched for him...he was never found. Dartameaze himself was over a hundred years old by now though, so it’s not like Arianna would know him…would she?

”If you don’t know or don’t want to say anything I understand!” Niall said hastily, making sure to go out of his way and make a point of clarifying him he didn’t mean to pry. He also made sure to look at Brandon and see if he had stepped out of line at all. Then again, with a puppy face like his it was going to be hard to think of him negativly.

(Dar-tah-meeezz)  (if you were wondering)
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2013, 9:24 pm

Arianna looked at him blankly for a moment, as if he had asked something impossible. As if what he said was an impossibility within itself. She had only come across mentions of Ethereal Energy once, though perhaps something else seemed to spark her confusion. There was one that she remembered a long time ago, when she was young and still a novice to magic, one that was aiming to unlock the mysteries of this powerful magic. This child knew not what he messed asked, nor did he know exactly what could come of it. It was said that the last who tried to tap into this power had long ago vanished without a trace.

”Its been many years since I last heard something like that.” her eyes seemed to grow distant, figner tapping rhythmically against the table top. She inhaled deeply before exhaling. ”I cannot tell you exactly what Ethereal energy is, so I cannot tell you how to stop it. The answer was simple enough, and she didn't try to sugar coat it. Arianna knew nothing about this energy, even with all of the traveling that she had done over the years, and that annoyed the mage to no end.

'I knew someone once that had attempted to learn the mysteries of Ethereal energy long ago, before I even had my first child. His name was Dartameaze, though he's disappeared long since.” If this were anyone else, Arianna would have made him tell her why he wanted to know, but he was important to Brandon, so she would not. Perhaps she could have him tell her later, when they had a moment to themselves. Brandon was mostly confused as to what hey were talking about, but then again he never paid much attention to magical studies when he trained under Elena, so perhaps this was to be expected.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 22nd 2013, 10:38 pm

Niall froze for a second, his thoughts running through this. Once more Ethereal energy eluded him. Instead of being all kicked apart about it, he was only looking disappointed for a second before he felt a little tap on his shoulder as the little golem had made it’s way back over to sit on his shoulder. Niall nudged it with his nose and laughed a little. He looked between the golem and Brandon and he couldn’t help but smile, feeling like a little kid surrounded by candy and games…the best part was that there was no white van to be worried about!

”Well hello there little guy!” Niall almost cheered at the sight of the little golem. He was crazy about this thing, he didn’t even really know why. It was just so cute! Well it had to take from his ‘Dad’ somehow. He thought to himself. He finished his place and kept the up beat attitude he could, despite the events so far tonight. Things really couldn’t get any worse. They finished their meals and the evening was actually progressing quickly, which was something that Niall originally hoped for, but now wasn’t so sure. Arianna was actually really nice, she was funny too, and honest. She seemed to be a great woman, and Brandon was basically the greatest thing ever to Niall, and so Niall resolved that the reason Arianna’s husband left was because Aaron was a stuck up prick since birth. He took in a deep breath and was shocked. Where did that thought come from? He didn’t think that about Aaron at all, and…why did he think that? He suddenly felt like Zell was close, and from what he was detecting as an AI, the other members of S.T.A.R.K corps were as well. Niall looked around to see if anyone else from S.T.A.R.K was around.

Little did Niall know, that since he was a being of synthetic nature, he did not feel the thick energies of life coursing through the atmosphere. Had he been human he would have sensed that it was an energy akin to that of the monster that attacked them. The primary difference was that it was stronger. Much, much stronger. There was a loud knock on a door far away. Niall turned to look n the direction of the noise, seeing nothing. He noticed a servant enter the room and address Arianna.

”My deepest apologies, however you have a guest here. A mister Zell Atterrius?” He said to her. Suddenly it all made sense. The angry thought leaking through, the presence of S.T.A.R.K in Chicago. The shit finally hit the fan, and things had come to the point of critical mass. Niall stood up looking down at Brandon, reluctantly letting go, placing the golem on his seat.

”Don’t let him in, Tell him I need to speak with him.” Niall snapped at the servant. He was worried as shit, this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen. The last he checked he was supposed to meet this evil woman who was going to hate him, Brandon was probably going to be forbidden to see him and Niall would end up alone with Zell again like old times. He MUCH preferred keeping Brandon, and the awesome woman known as Arianna liking him was only the icing on the cake, but he never wanted this. ”I thought I had more time…Arianna…I-I’m so sorry, I-I didn’t think this was going to happen. Please…just keep yourselves safe, I’ll get him away from here.” Niall pleaded. It was an earnest heartfelt plea, tears were starting to build up in his eyes as he looked around. He endangered everyone here and it was all his fault. He wasn’t entirely sure how yet, but it was his fault none the less. He looked at Brandon, the look on Niall’s face was pure guilt and sadness. It was obvious Niall didn’t want to leave, but for some reason he had to.

Niall approached the door, making sure he was alone as best he could. Zell was in the door way, a smile that was just as unnerving as Jack Nicholson’s on his face. His glowing green eyes boring into Niall’s blue-green ones and reciprocating. Zell was in his Hydra’s skin, clinging to his body, his messy brown hair had been cut and he had blood stains on his gloves and slightly dried blood on his cheek. He held up a hand at Niall and placed it on his A.I’s shoulder, shaking him a little.

”How’s the date?” He asked. Was that it? Niall relaxed a bit, maybe it wasn’t so bad. The blood could have been mud, Niall didn’t know for a fact. He cursed himself, wanting to cry as he shook his head. He knew better.

”You’re not Zell…” Niall deadpanned the male in the doorway.
     ”And you’re not human…any other observations?” ‘Zell’ countered with a venomous smile. Niall pushed him; the smaller male seemed shocked by the audacity of his counterpart.

”No, for the first time I have something I finally want to hold on to…I finally have something that makes me feel human, I finally have something that I want more than anything else.” Niall said, unsure if anyone else could hear the tangent he was running off on. He gave Zell one final shove, displaying rather incredible strength before He stood with his arms down at his sides. In a matter of seconds, Niall was covered in the Golden God suit.”And I’m willing to die to protect it.” Niall roared, holding up a palm, sending out a Protonic blast at Zell.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 22nd 2013, 10:59 pm

Brandon found his mom was finally liking Niall, and that meant everything was going better than he expected. Nothing was really going wrong, and inf act, minus a few minor setbacks they were going great. Hell, soon he could even have Aaron on his side, once he stopped moping around. That was of course when one of the servents entered the room and announced...a Zell Atterrius. His mother's complexion grew pale as her fist slammed against the desk, a strange energy permeating the air around them. Niall was worried, and so was his mother, and even someone with so little knowledge of the situation as Brandon was sweating bullets.

”I can't let him go out there like this, he'll be killed.”Brandon thought to himself worried, his heart racing quickly. He had to face Zell, he knew that he would. Why that bastard was even here he didn't know, but whatever the reason, he was getting his ass ejected.

”Brandon, its him isn't it?” Aarons mental voice sounded worried, and something within it carried annoyance.

”Yeah, but I have no idea what the hell he wants.”

”Well its either your boyfriend or me, and I honestly doubt Niall would be it.”

”Why the hell would he be after you?”

”Maybe because i'm such a handsome bastard?” Was that him trying to joke, right in the middle of a dangerous time. His mother leapt over the table, not going to allow any blood to be spilt within her home, not while the had the power to stop this herself.

'Do not move Brandon, I will deal with this one personally.” A bright light forming around her arm, as what looked like a sort of armored glove formed around her left hand, though it took the form of a strange cannon. She didn't waste time following after Niall, though what looked like a confrontation had already begun. Niall was clooaked in strange armor, and it looked like he was capable enough of a combatant, but then again it would not do any harm to have her coming along. ”I'm here to help.” She said simply hefting the powerful magical weapon upwards, as it glowed with the Aether that powered it.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 22nd 2013, 11:44 pm

”So you must be Mom…a pleasure I assure you.” ‘Zell’ said as he smiled. Niall was in shock, his Protonic Blaster caused a large dust cloud and steam, however his Hydra skin was barely touched. If Arianna had ever met Dartameaze Valtiari, she was in for the shock of the century. Wouldn’t you know she speaks about him, and someone with is exact face shows up on her doorstep. The barely notable chips and scuffs on the armor suddenly filled in, as if by magic and the suit was restored to perfect integrity.

”Zell you need to fight him!” Niall yelled, charging up another blaster. Zell took the blast head on again, chuckling, Niall let out another, and another, Zell just kept walking through them.”Artianna, please give me a second!” He pleaded before taking a step out towards his old friend.

”If you really want to hurt me…you should actually try DOING something…” Zell chuckled as he crossed his arms. He was singling out Niall, taunting him. ”SO tell me… what did you learn from them, hm? Did they accept you? Did they take all your flaws and failures and make you whole? What could someTHING like you gain from people like them? Have they moved on from what you are…from WHO you are…and better yet…did that sorry excuse of a man forgive you for simply being a good friend to me?” H asked, he was enjoying this, meanwhile Niall was being tortured every second.

”Zell this isn’t you! You fought him before. Please Zell, please don’t let him win!” Niall called out. There was only a brief second that HE acted differently, Niall was not perceptive enough, but any smart individual would have noticed it. Zell had not completely exited yet, but Niall didn’t know that.

”Hahaha, If Zell were still here do you think that I would have made it this far? Zell is gone Niall…all gone…and guess what…it’s all…your…fault.” ‘Zell’ said, a malicious chuckle following it. Niall brushed it off, but ‘Zell’ persisted. ”I wish you could have heard his screams of pain, the pains of beautiful agony. He cried out for you…you know that don’t you? He was trying to hold on…FOR YOU. As he hung from the cleft of sanity, I enjoyed pushing off every single finger…one by one…and do you know why I was able to do that? Because instead of finding a way to do what his father failed to, he was so focused on trying to make you human….You killed him Niall…Even as faded away…the last whisper he left on this life…what will happen to Niall? You know what I told him? I would be sure to thank you…because without you…none of this would have been possible.” ‘Zell’ said. Niall was crying underneath the suit, sadness radiated from him. But that didn’t change the fact of what needed to be done. Niall threw a fist into Zell’s stomach, lifting him from the ground, spin-kicking Zell sending him back towards the tree where the creature had emerged from. ‘Zell’ was chuckling, but as he struggled to stand he didn’t have enough time to register that Niall had already taken off, flying lifting Zell from the ground and using his won body and his own boosters to send Zell into he ground. Left, right, left right. The fists rained down on Zell’s face. Finally Niall used a fully charged Protonic blaster and attempted to take Zell’s head clean off. Zell’s reaction was to arch his back, and slip out from under Niall, hopping back and putting distance between him and Niall, however he was caught in between Niall and Arianna now.

”I’m sorry Zell…I was too late to save you…but I love them too much to let you drag them into your grave.” Niall said.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 23rd 2013, 12:28 am

”That face.” Her eyes widened for a moment, a feeling of shock and confusion washing over her, as she tried to fully comprehend what stood in front of her. If this was truly Zell Atterrius, then he was none other than that mage that so long ago had attempted to master the power of the Ethereal long ago, or he was....someone that looked like him. Whoever this bastard was, she would put him in his place soon enough, especially since he thought he had the right to speak like that to a guest of hers. Already she could tell that this man was no good, and he would have to be dealt with immediately, before he could cause any harm to anyone.

Still, she could see why Sean had gone insane now, see how the life energy surging from him was almost suffocating. Niall fired blast, after pointless blast at him, and yet he seemed to move on with a sort of resolve about him. Chuckles issued from him that could destroy the nerve of lesser men and she had a feeling that he was more powerful than he appeared. A bright energy coalesced around her weapon, letting off bright light as Niall wailed away at the Atterrius male, magical energy seeming to rise within the air that rivaled the density of the Ethereal energy.

If there was anyone that could rival Elena Marie when it came to raw magical energy, Arianna was one of them. She became wreathed in Aether energy, one that gave her the appearance of an angel almost, the power seeming to be a beacon of sorts. She channeled the very upper breath of the gods, and with it their seemingly limitless power. Brandon watched from a safe distance, the three no seeming to stand off, though the power from his mother was stifling to be too close to

In an instant it formed into a powerful blade of humming Aether, running along the ground as the most minor of contact caused it to disintegrate. ”I don't know who you are Zell Atterius or what you what, but I don't like you. So i'm going to kick your pathetic ass now.” In an instant she seemed to vanish, in a bright flash of light, and in the next she appeared only a good meter to the right of Zell, as she swung the powerful Aether blade at his neck. Her speed seemed augmented by something, far faster than any human should have been able to move.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 23rd 2013, 1:19 am

”Oh please Dear, Zell was that good little boy…Call me Ouroboros.” He chuckled lightly as if he were trying to be civil. Her blade swung and Ouro shifted to the side, he was out of her way and a stop to the side before she even reached the quarter mark. Ouroboros’ high intelligence was a threat, he could predict where his opponent was going to strike, even before they themselves often times knew. An even greater threat was the fact that few had the reflexes to act upon what he could perceive. To Zell there was no such thing as fighting form, there were no longer any styles. He was a battle psychic, and with an intelligent mind like his, it made him all the more impossible to touch. Once he was off to the side he smirked as he stepped through right next to her. ”Or don’t, I couldn’t care less.” He said with a smirk. He was effortlessly able to avoid just about anything thrown at him. Ouroboros clenched his hand into a fist, and reality around his hand began to warp.

Niall knew already what he was doing; he’d seen it three times now, each time it had done the same thing. He was summoning that goddamn blade Mis-carriage or whatever it was called. Niall generated a barrier between Arianna and her attacker. Zell’s eyes went from right across to his left, to glare at Niall in the golden suit. Zell held out a palm of his own, the Hydra skin glove glowing, and Ouro’s eyes narrowed. With a large blast of Protonic energy, Niall inside his suit was sent flying through the doorway and into he wall. He landed on a knee and he looked over at Brandon, who was in the dining room.

”Son of a bitch…” Niall cursed as he fought to stand up. That hurt his suit badly, and he generated a barrier too quickly for Arianna to protect himself. But he wasn’t joking when he said that he was prepared to die for this. Seeing Brandon only reminded him of why he was willing to.

”My dear, Aether is about as useful as the tits on a bull. Upgrade to Ethereal and then we’ll talk.” Zell chuckled as eh took a deep breath in, his breath was naturally steaming form the current cold night, however now it had an eerie white-yellowish green glow to it. He breathed out an Ethereal toxin, one that was designed to only damage the skin and exterior. It was meant to cull the weak who would dare approach him. He breathed it towards Arianna, hoping to torment her a bit, cause her distress, or put her on the defensive.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 23rd 2013, 1:36 am

His motion was fluid, and within moments he was out of the way of her powerful blade. His skills were far beyond hers, but that did not mean that he had won. Dodging did not equal victory.”Cute, a pup has  alittle power and they act like it makes them something.”Her power glowed only bright, with Niall out of the way that meant that she did not have to hold back against this monster.”If Aether is so low class, why did you take so quickly to something as lowly as Nether?” She placed her free hand on the gauntlet, as what appeared to be steam rising from it.

'It's time I show you true power.”The pure white Aether took on a sickly green tint as it seemed to lash out at the very earth under her feet, as if the very life energy produced by the Aether would destroy everything around her. A cut appeared on her cheek as her golden locks whipped about. 'Aether may not be as useful as your Ethereal energy, but I think you'll find it has enough kick to kill you.” Large cracks formed along the weapon as the energy formed a sphere in a single point, and then there was a flash of light.

Brandon made sure to rush to Niall's side, seeing him thrown through a wall with such ease. ”Niall, don't get up again.” Brandon cracked both knuckles taking a step forard. However he was blown back by a shockwave that rocked the mansion, and tore through the wall, as what looked like strange energy seemed to wash over him, but did not damage. Smoke had formed a thick cloud, and there were two figures. One was his mother, holding a hand out and there was another, which was likely this Ouroborous douchebag. The weapon around her hand cracked and crumbled away to dust, as she fell to her knees.

Aaron seemed to appear out nowhere, flying over the railing of a ruined staircase to his mothers side, along with Brandon. ”Don't worry mom, we have this now.”

”hell yeah.” Brandon agreed rolling his shoulder.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 23rd 2013, 2:52 am

”Niall, don't get up again.” Brandon said, he cracked his knuckles and went to walk out. Suddenly there was a loud thundering noise, it shook the entire mansion. Brandon was thrown back and Niall generated a shield to catch him with comfort. Niall stood up and grabbed Brandon’s wrist.

”No.” Niall said, steadfast. ”I won’t let my mistakes ruin your family…I’m not going to sit by while that bastard who devoured my friends soul is runnin amok. Brandon, this sounds clingy, and trust me I don’t want to run you off, and it probably sounds just as clichéd, but you are seriously the best goddamn thing that’s happened to me. So I swear if you ever tell me to just stay down again I’ll kick your ass too.” Niall barked at him, he was glad Brandon couldn’t see him through the helmet, but he was trembling as bad as it got, he was scared he was going to lose Brandon too, and he wasn’t about to let Arianna pay the price of his failure.

The light energy enveloped his entire body. This Aether energy was truly just as potent as Ethereal energy. Ouroboros was actually surprised that this woman was so deep into Aether control that she hadn’t stumbled upon the secrets of the ethereal. The Hydra skin armor was almost immediately began deconstruction, being eaten away. The armor would not be completely destroyed, however he had a different issue. The second that the energy ate through the armor, his body disappeared in an instant. What was this? Was his body still this fragile? The boy Zell actually had to LIVE with this? IT was pathetic, and Oruoboros would not stand for it. His entire body had been affected, and so Ouro did what he needed to do. He suddenly deconstructed on a molecular and sub-atomic scale, becoming immune to all damages that would have persisted. He was in bad shape, and it was most distressing to find that he was still far too weak to finally take his place as the true entity of flesh. The smoke all cleared, and the blade of Arianna fell apart, crumbling. She fell to her knees, Ouroboros was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, a small spark ignited in the air, and a whirling mist of Ethereal energy formed, and there stood the trembling, burned and beaten body of Zell Atterrius. Ouroboros began laughing…laughing, hysterically. His hydra skin suit was tattered, he was missing chunks of flesh and bones were exposed all over. HE stepped forward, almost falling over. Blood poured down his broken arms, and he coughed up blood.

”That was…so…damn…beautiful.” He rasped and he began chuckling. Suddenly his A.V.A.T.A.R released the Ethereal nanites through his body, his body entered a stage known as the ‘Imperium’ Protocol, allowing his body to knit closed its wounds, while the Hydra skin healed itself naturally. His Imperium Protocol healed is minor wounds almost instantly, his major ones in about a minute, and his toughest wounds were still healing as the other three ‘family members’ appeared. ”Hello boys.” He said without a second thought. He lookd back to the very spot where Sean and the crew killed the Imperfect being. The truth was that Ouroboros had other ways to seal his wounds; however the Imperium protocol allowed him to do this. The stains where the creature’s blood ran out began to glow, as if being held under an Ethereal black-light. Little green ethereal sparks and lightning bolts began to dance around and suddenly there was an amorphous blob forming, almost as if rising out of the concrete.m He crossed his arms, his body almost fully repaired. Granted he was still a bit weary from needing to use this much ethereal energy to activate his technology, but he was still ready to fight. The Amorphus blob turned into a black-haired mabn in his early twenty’s. His lack of clothing was not an issue, as soon the Member of S.T.A.R.K known as Specter jumped from behind the tree, shooting bullets at the newly resurrected creature.

SPECTER, NO!” Niall yelled. The naked humanoid with black hair and blood red eyes snarled, and suddenly specter dropped, the blood all drained form his body instantly. The blood formed around the resurrected imperfect, and formed fabric made of blood, a beautiful and functional piece.

”Zakaken. Go!” Ouroboros commanded. The creature charged Aaron, the upper portion of his clothing returning to blood and flying out, throwing Aaron back, taking him far enough away. The creature pursued Aaron, and thwre they would have a battle of their own. Now it was just the three against Ouroboros. Ouro smiled and looked at Arianna. ”My Dear, you were the aceup their sleeve…you are truly worthy of this. This…is the ace up my sleeve” Ouro snickered. Suddenly his retina’s flashed as they closed in with Ariannas. This was the final act, the last resort for Ouroboros, something he despised using, the curtain call…The endgame. The flash of ethereal energy would amplify her perceptions to beyond godlike, in accordance with her knowledge, and her reflexes would be unable to react quickly enough. Ouroboros The held out his hand. Reality warped, and suddenly the large blade, the blade of hatred and contempt…Misanthropy formed. He plunged the blade into Arianna, only going just deep enough to draw blood. In her chest. There was no lethality; there was nothing more than a minor piercing of flesh and a little sinew. Any human without a healing factor would have been able to recover from this The truth within it was much darker.

”STOP!” Naill commanded

”Do you want to be the one to htell him what I’m doing to his beloved mother, or shall I?” Ouroboros posed the question, a smug sadistic smirk on his face. ”Oh please let me do it! You see here, your mother is perceiving things at a god-like rate, meaning she is now time desensitized. For her minutes take hundreds of years to pass, in fact every minute that passes is about ninety three years in their perceptions. This blade here is known as Misanthropy, it is a blade that is meant to bring pain to mortality….I want you to thing of punching someone will all your might…that is the pain your mother has been feeling since I’ve placed the tip of my blade in her…ever second to her is rather long however…and this right here marks about the thirty second mark…so your mother has taken a relentless beasting from you for about fourtysix and  a half years now…and still counting. Look at her, she’s in such pain, but she can’t even scream…I bet I know what she’s wondering…why can’t you be more like Aaron...why can’t you save her…It really is a shame…She had such promise for the world…and here I am…breaking her will because her youngest twin is too damn weak to do anything about it.” Ouro laughed sadistically. He enjoyed watching Niall squirm as Zell tormented his ‘personal’ friend. It reached the minute mark. ” She’s been suffering for ninety three years…” He said with a satisfied sigh. The sadistic grin returned as he brushed the brown hair from his face. ”…only three more minutes to go…” Niall roared out, and charged, he couldn't let his go on, he couldn't stand to see Ariann or Brandon suffer.

"You son of a bitch, I'll KILL YOU!" Niall roared. Ouroboros only laughed.

"That's the spirit!" Ouro teased him with a scoff
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top