The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Good, The Bad and The Fanged

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 Empty Re: The Good, The Bad and The Fanged

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 1:19 am

Zoe cracked a smile, it was a small smile but one nonetheless. A terrific feat considering she didn’t smile as much as she used to.

“Oh, I bet she is still a wild cat at heart,” She said, swirling her fries around in the sauce. She looked up at his question, the creature looked somewhat amused. “I am not being straight with you because I had no idea who you were. As far as the kiss is concerned it means nothing. It was just away to escape. Throwing around two guys is enough exercise for one night. “ Her voice lowered considerably so no one could hear them over the din of the bar, “I will show you why they called me a vampire however.”
She opened her mouth and the snake fangs dropped, she let Sam look at them for a few seconds before retracting them back into her skull. Zoe ran her tongue around her teeth, checking to make sure they were back properly before talking again.

“I am what people call a predator or a hunter. That is not my people’s exact name but I will tell you this. I am much like a snake, a venomous bite. One bite kills and the second bite is the antidote for our particular brand of venom. But it has to come from the one who bit you.” Zoe ate some more French fries casually as the waitress walked past.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 Empty Re: The Good, The Bad and The Fanged

Post by Samify August 19th 2013, 1:35 am

Sam's mood had dramatically changed. He was somewhat enjoying his strange night out, but when he found out that Zoe had large retractable fangs, Sam became more cautious. He watched as Zoe's fangs dropped into view, he inspected them, much much sharper than regular canines and much bigger. She then went to go on and explain that she is a hunter, a snake, and she could save a life just as quickly as she could end one. What she hunted however, she did not explain, but after finding out what exactly she was, Sam didn't really want to know.

Sam looked at the people around him, they were all oblivious as to what Zoe had just told him, everyone was enjoying their drinks and meals without a care in the world. He watched as she ate her hamburger and couldn't help but think it was a lot easier to eat with teeth like that. Sam finished off his Coca Cola and excused himself to use the bathroom. He entered the dirty restroom to see that it was empty, before Sam did what he came to do, he moved to the sink and began pouring water as he looked at himself in the mirror, he cupped the water in his hand and splashed it onto his face, the faucet squeaked as he turned it off, as he turned around he was greeted by 2 rather large gentleman blocking the exit. "Do you mind if I squeeze past you guys?" he asked, the two men stood in silence before cracking their knuckles and slowly advancing towards him.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 3:54 pm

Zoe made a noise of amusement at the look on his face before going back to her sandwich. Sam mentioned something about going to use the bathroom and was gone for several minutes, she paid no mind in his absence until she saw two thugs vanish into the men’s bathroom.
Great. Just great.

Zoe stood up and wandered over to the bathrooms, and then she listened. It did not sound good, she pulled a face. Then she went in when no one was looking, Zoe took the sight in and the two thugs looked at her.

“This doesn’t concern you girly,” One growled and Zoe’s eyes narrowed, she put her hands on hips.

“Oh, apparently it does.” Her voice was soft and dangerous. Zoe struck, her first two fingers slaming into a pressure point on the nearest thug. He yelled as his arm went completely numb and he lashed out with his other fist. Zoe repeated the process before slugging him in the face, CRACK! His nose broke and he howled, trying to cover his nose with his hand. For the record punching someone in the face hurt, she would have a bruise in the morning, but who cares.
The second thug dropped Sam and pinned Zoe’s arms behind her, breathing down her, neck. WHAM! Zoe slammed her head into his nose, blood spurting everywhere. She dropped to the ground and sideswiped his foot from underneath him, causing him to land onto his back. Zoe did this with incredible speed and when she was done she looked at Sam, not even breathing heavily.

“I think I will take the rest of my meal to go.” She stated breezily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

The Good, The Bad and The Fanged - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 19th 2013, 4:13 pm

Sam was held by the scruff of his shirt by one of the large thugs, he could have handled him if he wouldn't have turned around. Sam peeked over the guys shoulder to see one of the fall to the floor in pain, revealing Zoe as the one that caused it, the thug holding him let go and moved onto Zoe, he grabbed her but she swiftly dealt with him too, sending him to the floor whilst holding his bloody nose. Sam watched both men wriggle in pain as he looked back up to Zoe, he yanked on his shirt to even it back out before saying "I could have handled those guys..."

They both exited the bathroom one after another, more large thuggish men, this time all wearing matching leather jackets and sporting rather large beards stood up from their tables all with their eyes on the pair, they clearly didn't expect their lackeys to fail in such an easy task, and it looked like they weren't going to leave until they got what they wanted. The bartender looked around the bar and realized what was going to happen, he would have tried to stop them if he wasn't so intimidated by the gang, "Come on guys... You don't want to do this..." he said, hoping some of them would realize it was a bade idea, but no luck. There were about 8 of them in total, and things were about to kick off.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 5:47 pm

Zoe arched an eyebrow and looked at Sam, “Never the less, let’s get going.”
They were headed off by about 8 more thugs and she cast Sam a sideways look, “Okay, what did you do?”

Zoe hadn’t done anything terribly illegal recently, unless these guys were from Egypt… there had been a slight incident with robbing a tomb. She had taken a fancy to the necklaces in the place.

“I doubt they are going to rethink why they are here.” Zoe’s eyes narrowed as she took them in, they looked like biker thugs. Patiently Zoe pulled off the silver ring on her finger and put it in her pocket before looking around at the thugs.
“I get the big ones,” She said under her breath, jokingly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 19th 2013, 6:08 pm

Sam didn't do anything wrong as far as he was aware, these guys clearly just wanted what Sam had and they wouldn't leave until they had it. The group of 8 split into 4 each as they cornered both of them off from each other, it appeared they would both have to fight their way out.

The large men circled him and slowly moved in as he readied himself for a fight, one of them moved in from the front with a left hook, Sam dodged underneath it and popped back up, he swung with his left hand and hit the man with the back of his fist, his other arm swung round and punched with his right hand, hitting the thug with both hands, one after another, the man's head lowered as he took the full force of both hits, Sam hooked his arm around the front of his neck and pulled him backwards, causing him to slam into the wooden planks on his back. As he dragged the man back, he ducked underneath another swinging right hand, he then landed a knee into the mans chest, winding him and causing all oxygen to escape from his body, Sam then landed another straight right to send the man to the ground. He turned to see the second from last cautious thug edge towards him, suddenly a pair of arms locked around him from behind and Sam could not do much, the other member stepped up, a lot more confidently this time, he landed several punches to Sam's chest before Sam pushed himself up and kicked the man back with both feet, Sam landed back on the ground and stomped on the man's foot and then swung an elbow back, connecting to the man's nose, to finish the job Sam turned around and smacked him with another right hook. The sound of the last thug rushing towards him was obvious, Sam leaned down as the man tried to strike the back of his head, Sam grabbed his arm and flipped him over his body, sending him straight through a table, breaking it in the process. Sam was only panting slightly as he looked at the carnage he had created, now to see how Zoe was doing.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 11:43 pm

Zoe swung into action, elbowing one guy in the gut before stomping on his toe. This was followed by picking him up with one hand and chucking him into another guy, sending two of them over the bar and breaking glasses of beer. At one point a guy landed a lucky hit and split her lip. He too was soon flat on his back, clutching his arm that was twisted strangely. Breaking the bone had been an accident; he had twisted a funny way while trying to escape. The fourth man paled when Zoe looked at him, eyes narrowed and pupils snakelike.

“Run,” She growled, droplets of blood rolling down her chin and then dropping onto the floor. After he bolted out the door she snagged some napkins, wiping the blood off her chin. It would stop in a few moments.
“Hey,” She winced as Sam looked towards her. “Guy landed a lucky hit.”
Zoe explained the split lip.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

Sam enjoyed watching the way Zoe handled the thugs that she had to face, she seemed to be able to handle herself pretty nicely. Sam looked to the ground to see 8 bodies all scattered across the floor, rolling in pain and holding whichever body part was hurt the most, they all acted like big guys, but when one hard punch is laid on them, they flop to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Sam looked to Zoe as she tended to her cut lip, it did not look too bad, she had survived what appeared to be a mauling a short while ago, a cut lip would be nothing. Sam's heartbeat was racing, the adrenaline of the fight still coursing through him, a strange smile grew on his face, who would have thought beating up 8 thugs would be so enjoyable, "That was fun" he said, he was certain that the thugs did not have such a great time. Before the pair could revel in their victory, the familiar blue and red flashing lights shimmered through the window and the sound of siren's rang, the bartender was still nowhere to be seen, but he could have easily called the police. He looked back to Zoe after hearing the sirens and said "I think it's time we leave, the bathroom window leads to a back alley, we can get away there", Sam's attitude seemed to have changed from before the fight to after, his life goal was to stop criminals from hassling civilians and now he had just beaten up a gang of thugs and intended on fleeing the crime scene and the police, the hunter had indeed become the hunted.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 20th 2013, 3:03 am

Zoe flashed him another rare smile, well then. This human wasn’t a complete waste of time. Her head jerked around when the blue and red lights lit up the area. She snagged Sam around the wrist and made a b-line to the bathroom. Together they escaped, Sam first closely followed by Zoe.

“Come on,” She pulled him along, glancing over her shoulder. They screeched to a halt around the corner and Zoe sucked in some air before she started laughing. A strange thing to do, laugh; it felt weird to do such a thing.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 20th 2013, 10:23 am

Sam found himself escaping the police for the second time in a night, but this time it was his idea. Zoe grabbed onto Sam's wrist and led him out through the window from the bathroom, they both exited the alleyway and quickly made their way around a corner and away from the police. Zoe began to laugh, Sam would have laughed too if he wasn't trying to catch his breath after having to keep up with Zoe again, it seems the only thing that could get Zoe to cut loose is violence, she seemed to be enjoying herself, and Sam was having fun too.

"So much for a relaxing drink" he said, "I kinda feel sorry for those guys, they didn't even know what they were getting into" he spoke with slight sarcasm, of course he didn't feel sorry for them, they were criminals and he was only trying to defend himself. Sam looked to Zoe again to see her lip was still bleeding, Sam lifted his shirt to survey his chest, he had several bruises scattered over him, but there did not seem to be any vital damage thankfully, "Looks like someone got some lucky hits on me too", he pressed his back to the brick wall behind him as his heart rate began to lower again.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 20th 2013, 8:11 pm

Zoe stopped laughing after a few moments before wiping more blood from her chin, “Well that’s to be expected. Four against one, bound to be some bruising.”  

She shook her long red mane out of her face; it had become a tangled mess through all of the running and fighting but she didn’t care. She looked at the bruises intently, “Well… I have some goodness and some bad news. The good news is you haven’t been mortally wounded from any of those punches. The bad news is we are being hunted down by cops. I can’t just fly away and leave you here as easy as it would be.”

Zoe frowned, a look familiar on her face as she thought before she started moving down the alley some more. This main road happened to be clear so she relaxed and started walking down it with her hands in her pockets.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 20th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Fly away? She didn't mention that, interesting" he thought, she neglected to mention that she could also fly on top of all other things she can do. Sam lowered his eyebrows and asked "You don't think I can handle myself? I can get home in less than a minute, you don't need to worry about me, but thank you for the concern" he said with a smirk, it appeared Zoe had softened up a bit, a short time go she stepped out of his door after he questioned her health, and now she was worried about him getting caught by the police, even if he did get caught by them, it would be impossible for them to keep him in custody, with his powers and all.

Sam's mind began to wander, why was she still around him? There must have been some kind of reason other than a nights entertainment, although it wouldn't surprise Sam if it was. Sam would ask, but he did not want to make it awkward, and if he was to get on the bad side of her, he might be on the receiving end of a venomous bite.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 22nd 2013, 12:50 am

Zoe rolled her eyes and gave a look that could only be described as, ‘oh you poor thing, you have no idea do you?’
“Personally, I think you can take care of yourself but I don’t think you know how to think in some cases.”
She was teasing the hero, while leaning against a stone wall with her eyes closed. The bleeding on her mouth had stopped and she had wiped what she could up. Zoe’s face tightened as her fingers vanished under the edge of her shirt to feel the claw marks on her skin. The gouges had started bleeding again as well as pulsing.

“Stupid demon,” She growled under her breath, she was clearly in pain again. “I should have been paying attention to what has been going on. “

Zoe straightened, her eyes surveying an area to see if she could find a place to curl up for the night.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 22nd 2013, 1:13 am

"Pfft, don't know how to think, I can think just fine thank you very much" he thought jokingly, but he simply put on a smile on the outside. Sam walked back around the corner and looked into the distance and noticed the cops who had arrived at the bar were getting back into their vehicle, it then occured to Sam that the bartender could have given them a clear indication of what the two bar brawlers looked like and Zoe's hair was something pretty easy to spot. The vehicle was approaching towards the corner they were by and Sam had to think fast, he nudged Zoe a small step back next to the wall, causing her some discomfort and he felt terribly for it, he stood directly in front of her with his arms pressed against the wall by both of her sides, his head was tilted down and to the left and was looking just to the left of Zoe's shoulder. He could feel her breath on his neck as he watched the cops drive past the pair, Sam tried his best to obscure their vision of Zoe and he apparently did a good enough job because the cops were none the wiser. The whole situation made Sam quite nervous, minutes ago Zoe had told Sam that she had a pair of razor sharp teeth that could easily pierce a mans skin, and here he was, practically showing his neck to her and begging for her to bite it.

Sam looked into her eyes as he pushed himself away, "Sorry about that, had to make sure the cops didn't see us again, I don't usually put my hands on a woman without their permission but I didn't have much time to explain..." Sam felt bad for pushing her a bit, it looked like he hurt her leg in the process and he had never touched a woman in an aggressive before, let alone hurt one, he was pretty old fashioned like that.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 22nd 2013, 1:39 am

Zoe stiffened as Sam backed her up against the wall, jarring her hurt side as she did. She as well had seen the cop too before they were hidden from view by Sam. He was very close in blocking her from view; he had bowed his head so his neck was at eye level. Zoe fixed her blue eyes at the throbbing pulse in his neck while her nose picked out familiar scents. Sweat, shampoo, deodorant, laundry detergent, cat, and Sam’s natural scent.

“Sam,”
She breathed out quietly, “I am bleeding again.”

It had nothing to do with the guy pushing her against the wall, but rather Zoe running around and fighting. The new wounds that had barely stopped bleeding had been agitated. She twisted her head to get a better view of the damage wrought causing her forehead to bump against his neck.
After several long moments he backed away and she swore in Gaelic under her breath.
“It’s okay, I understand… ouch.” She hissed, pulling the side of her shirt away from her body.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 22nd 2013, 1:54 am

It sounded like a whisper, but it was more of a tired breathe. Zoe had informed Sam that she was bleeding again, after looking to her lip and noticing there was no problem, it dawned on Sam what the actual problem was. The wound that was inflicted on Zoe a short while ago had flared up again, simply bandaging that kind of wound up was not going to stop it completely, but it would slow it down at least, and the borrowed time that it had given to Zoe was up. Sam could not do anything for her other than take her somewhere, the hospital was probably out of question and Sam could not think of anywhere else to go to get it healed other than his apartment, but that would involve Sam getting the both of them there via teleportation, and that would cause damage to Sam too.

"If you need me to take you anywhere, I'll do it as quickly as possible, just name the place" it looked like Zoe was getting weaker by the second, the wound on her side was clearly taking its toll as she tended to it with her hand, she peeled the side of her-... his shirt and the blood stain on it was clear, they would need to see to it fast to stop any further injuries.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top