The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Paragon I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Paragon I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Paragon I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Paragon I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Paragon I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Paragon I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Paragon I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Paragon I_vote_lcapParagon I_voting_barParagon I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Paragon I_vote_lcapParagon I_voting_barParagon I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Paragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paragon Empty Paragon

Post by The Reject June 16th 2013, 9:16 am

SU-17b
The Reject

Basic Biography

Renegade: Paragon
Title: The Reject
Alignment: Nuetral
Race: Special Unit
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180 lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Paragon's appearance can be summed up with a single word if it came down to it: svelt. His body is slender with no unneeded trim, but his does not seem to actually have much muscle mass. He comes across as an almost average teenager. 

His jet black hair is shoulder length, splaying across his face in strands over top his emerald-green eyes. His face is narrow, his chin blunt. However, his face seems rather fresh, and among his features his ears and nose are fine. His face as a whole is unlined, giving him his youthful appearance. There are also no visible marks on his body. 

His shoulder and chest, while thin, still carry the weight of imposition. SU-17b was not designed to be an intimidating creation but rather a killing machine. As such, his size and body frame is much more unsuspecting of one. Looking into is face, its fairly clear he is emotionally stunted as his default expression is almost certainly a blank.

The Legacy

Personality: Initially, SU-17b has no personality. He is cold, ruthless, naive, logical, and focused. He does not understand concepts such as mercy, though he is self-learning and already starting to grasp simpler concepts such as kindness and selfishness. He does not target things outside of his parameters, and hardly wastes a moment with unneeded interactions. He is generally not hostile to anything, instead fulfilling a secret directive implanted by his original creator to gain the experience of the world so that he may become alive.

History: SU-17b's history is a brief, albeit tragic tale. It begins with a government frightened of some of its citizens. These 'people' were all monsters. Good, Evil-- genetic anomalies that had no right to inhabit the same world as normal human beings. A special, yet unnamed Organization contacted several of the greatest minds and brought them together, with one goal in mind for all of them:

Create a Meta-Human Hunter.

SU-17b's creator was a young woman named Rachael Meadows. She was in charge of the design and development of 'five' Special Unit models, numbers 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. Some time during the development of of 15 she became pregnant with Twins. Her work slowed but did not cease. Just after completing Special Unit 16, she had a miscarriage. This was a defining moment that would lead to the creation of SU-17b and his brother unit, SU-17a. Driven practically insane by the lose of her unborn children and pushed into the inescapable depths of despair, Rachael spent the following two years creating the most advanced androids history had seen.

She designed them from the atom up. Those atoms became cells. Those cells became people. Highly advanced, created from nothing, and robots that had DNA. Hardened, unnatural elements gave them extreme durability and the ability to heal most injuries. They could manipulate the raw power of dimensions, accessing the ambient energy in the environment to give them virtually limitless energy for survival and attack. They did not need to eat. They did not need to sleep. They only needed to dream. They were blank, and emotionless. But they could learn emotion. They could develop personas. Rachael loved her creations, but the organization wanted good on its investment.

Rachael Meadows was killed when they raided her home and laboratory. The units were completed, but never activated until evaluation deemed them fit. Rachael's actions however left a discrepancy in the unit numbers, as there is no number eighteen, simply two seventeens. A and B. Seventeen Beta has been activated, and has been released out into the ruins of New York City.

The Powers

[b]Power 1: (6)Healing Factor- If Paragon sustains damage, it heals at an accelerated rate.[/b] 

Power 2: (6)Energy Manipulation- Paragon uses dimensional energy to fire powerful blasts and beams of focused energy and unfocused pulses of pure energy from his body (which are uncontrolled and destructive to the environment).

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 6
Ability (Healing Factor): 6

Ability (Energy Manipulation):6
Fighting Skills: 3

Last edited by The Reject on June 16th 2013, 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Reject

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Paragon Empty Re: Paragon

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2013, 12:21 pm

Powers have to have an Ability Allocation, or if they're not covered by Ability, then they need not be listed. Your powers all depend on Ability.

A Healing Factor is best marked at 4-8 Ability on it's own.

Durability is it's own power, and however many points you have in the Durability stat is how durable you are based on our Stat Equivalents.

"Energy-Manipulation" should be it's own power, as well. It would be best at roughly 8 ABI.

Tracking people that have the Meta-Gene is iffy on me. It's kind of like a meta-gaming power, so I'm gonna say no.

If you got this power idea from another character app, let me know, and I'll scold them, too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reject June 16th 2013, 3:25 pm

Bump~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
The Reject
Alexander Meadows
The Reject

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2013, 4:11 pm

You have to have Separate Ability bars for your powers.

Strength: 4
Durability: 8
Ability: 8
Ability: ___
Fighting Skills: 4

The way you have your powers suggest you would have to readjust your grid, and sacrifice points to have both a Healing Factor and Energy Manipulation.

Also, Auras "that harm the environment" aka, the waves and pulses of energy coming from his body would only be for show, and would not do maximum amounts of damage. It would be simple RP mechanics.

The grid you want would look like this:

Strength: 3
Durability: 6
Ability: 6 (Healing Factor)
Ability: 6 (Energy Manipulation)
Fighting Skills: 3

It's not what you'd want, so you can have your DUR be at 8, and pick either Healing or Energy manip to keep your original stats.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reject June 16th 2013, 8:33 pm

I used the one you suggested, actually. I'll work my way up to the higher tiers instead of just jumping into them. Thanks, and bump~

Characters:
The Reject
Alexander Meadows
The Reject

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2013, 9:03 pm

Now all you need to do is fix the numbers next to your powers and make them 6 instead of 8 and we're good to go. :]

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reject June 16th 2013, 9:13 pm

And now I think we are good to go!

Characters:
The Reject
Alexander Meadows
The Reject

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 16th 2013, 9:59 pm

Approved and moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 16th 2013, 10:10 pm

Unapproved. Your grid has 31 points. You need to drop one.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reject June 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

Fixed~

Characters:
The Reject
Alexander Meadows
The Reject

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 16th 2013, 11:32 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top