The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Deviant  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Deviant  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDeviant  - Page 3 I_voting_barDeviant  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Deviant

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deviant  - Page 3 Empty Re: Deviant

Post by Saileyra July 2nd 2013, 1:39 pm

There was a lot these two women could relate to more than they could ever imagine the whole XETA species were developed in test tubes where brio and élan were injected into hyper-dna off set chromosomes balanced into the ultimate species of human. According to the XETA'en history millions had died and 1 out of 6 were born. 26 XETAs were born according to the alphabet males common females even less. 1 out of 5 XETA were female. Therefore only six females existed, over time one of her sisters had died before her own 'awakening' the bringing of age in the tube being 200 years of astral wandering. Sai's physical existence on this world? No more than over two years, funny, technically she was 256 but her body was only 2 cute how shit worked out like that. Of course, with all the traveling she did she could weigh her body at least 70 years old.

50 of those years dedicated to war and training, dedicating her existence to perfecting the art of survival of the fittest. Until she came here, she had made friends and an organization with outsiders. She had no choice if she was going to survive she had to make friends with people she would not at home. It was only the path she had to go with or else her own race would see her die as well in this world. Her thoughts fluttered back and forth through Angel and hers light conversation. Of course, she didn't have her powers to accompany the evening it left her feeling dry and sort of lost to begin with. Hell, she knew she was fucking home sick, licking her lips she settled on asking her questions sooner than later.

Both of them deep down knew there was unfinished business with each other, they weren't eating lunch she because they could. Well late breakfast, anywho, they both were here for more than just one reason and that reason was OCEAN. At least Black Angel didn't know where her destiny had led her but she was about to be asked to join her. Join her in her fight, Saileyra just had to think of how to word such a thing. It was rare but almost common she asked people to join her, but there were the same set of beliefs some people joined for other reasons despite the cause. She had money, a home, technology that can cure a wide variety of diseases. Although, there were few she could not here like cancer, it made her heart ache for Redline. The symptoms he was going through the 'disease' he described for his motive, his dedication, only made her wonder. Should he be promoted? It was only a few questions but she put them to the side. Her focus was Black Angel right now and there was the reason of joining.

The waitress had arrived at the worst fucking time for her, she was ready to fucking ask the blowing question. Glancing over to the waitress, her magenta eyes borne into the women. "Belgian waffles with a bagel on the side." She said flatly putting the menu aside. As the waitress skittered aside Saileyra got to the point she didn't mind small talk but it only could go on for so long. "I am part of an organization called OCEAN. We are a meta-human task force that fights the greater evil to maintain balance. I am the founder of this organization and we are those who are willing to take any risk to make sure that greater evil is contained. Meaning villains who wanna blow up cities, take over the world; they deserve to die. Human or meta-human we fight these people. I don't discriminate assholes and by far I see you don't either. Join me, Angel. I understand if you do not want to. You seem like the work alone type, but please consider my offer."

Pausing for a moment the women leaned back her eyes scanning her, taking in her physical features, looking at her eyes the shape of them the curves of her cheekbones. Indefinitely, it indicated her genealogy, at least her speculative path of her genetic strain being some type of Asian whilst hers looked Greek and Hispanic, and maybe some Arab. "The HQ is in Asia; you will be close to home if I'm not mistaken." She said speculatively, friendly, the conversation now truly on the table as they would eat.

Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel July 3rd 2013, 10:04 am

The Black Angel knew after they'd vanquished the boar demon she'd be asked into this O.C.E.A.N group by Saileyra, they worked to well for her not to. Nevertheless it seemed both were skirting around the issue for a time, the Black Angel was intrigued but didn't want to come out and ask in, and Saileyra was seemingly waiting for the proper moment. Truth be told it was a lot like asking someone out on a date in some ways, the anticipation nerve racking, but the potential rewards plentiful. The Black Angel was certainly intrigued by O.C.E.A.N, more then she'd been by any of these groups of hero's, vigilantes, and villains in quite some time. She liked to work solo, but with her role in the world becoming more.... Complicated... The Black Angel felt the time might be right for her to band together with some like minded souls.

She still had affairs she had to close out in Chicago before she could join Saileyra and O.C.E.A.N, but she certainly wasn't opposed to simply joining the group once she was finished, at the very least to see what they were about. However the Black Angel knew with her mental state following David's death, to simply leave for O.C.E.A.N would only make matters worse for her. It would be like a cut that never fully healed.... She needed time to make sense of things -If such a thing was possible-, more importantly she needed to find some order in her new life, if she was to clearly see where she was going. This she had to do alone, through some serious soul searching, it would be agonizing, but it would lead to better things for her. Hopefully that better thing is O.C.E.A.N... she thought to herself. Truth was she didn't want to be alone, but she wasn't ready to be around be people yet, and she knew it.

When Saileyra laid her invitation to the Black Angel out, it certainly sounded good to he to be a part of a group that was "A meta-human task force that fights the greater evil to maintain balance.", as Saileyra eloquently put it. "Isn't that what I'm doing now?" the Black Angel thought to herself. She knew she came off as some lone running man so to speak, so she certainly appreciated Saileyra's offer, and was sure she'd take it when the time came. How, when, and where that would be, well that remained to be seen.

The Black Angel smiled at Saileyra, softly saying "I certainly appreciate the offer.... I suppose I am the solo type.... But O.C.E.A.N sounds good... I need to sort some things out, within this city, within myself... Once I'm done though I'd love to join O.C.E.AN.... Should you still wish to have me that is. Being back in Asia.... It would be a nice extra reward for me.".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Angel

Deviant  - Page 3 OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 4th 2013, 2:41 pm

Certainly both these women were predators in their own nature, warriors, and now they were here in the climax of the situation. Here dinner, the breakfast served to both women and the offer of O.C.E.A.N had been laid on the table wide open for viewing. Gracious enough, Saileyra's pre anticipation was laid to rest with the solemn woe of the acceptance. The need to know would there be a yes? It was a possibility but none the less she seemed like her own spirit and it needed it's own command. Saileyra understood completely, there was a time where she needed no one else where she did her own thing from this time and beyond but there was something that was needed in this time.

People to preserve the time period, make sure people like her didn't fuck it up and blow shit up and other humans like that..demon thing who messed with things he shouldn't have. Terrorized cities, it wasn't cool and it could destroy humanity as many knew it. It could cause full scale wars and break into the fits of a potential war world three. Of course, she could not prevent the creation of her kind and alter the string of destiny but if one could make sure at least a couple of these meta-humans survive in her future to help the XETA cause it could be something to hope for even if it was small. These people will fall in love with others like their selves like any race they will fornicate and create more to populate and become the lesser minority, but the majority.

Her mind strung more principles together, moved them about and collated them like paper as she focused on the scene before her. Eyes scanning Angel, her sight taking in her bone structure, to her main face to her skin as her Xeno-Perception was activated and de activated briefly due to the fading adrenaline spiking and fading. Odd how that biological feature stayed with her in her change here, brief, but now the answer to her question would occur.

Her answer was something expected, someone who had unfinished business hell she had unfinished business at home and she was pretty much stuck here until he body decided to flux again as it did sometimes. Her eyes scanned the other as she nodded once, "Then it is settled. I will give you the coordinates of the HQ please remember them because I only give them once." She said, her fingers than provided a sealed high tech looking card. It was glowing, sealed, it was blue lining in green pulsating. Once her bioelectrical signature attached to it, it would glow and expand albeit others ..they didn't notice the glow was faint and it scanned her eyes only to open with a map into her brain it was a flash scan and soon enough the card would disappear after it had injected the information.

Whilst all that happened to Angel, Saileyra was chomping down on those lovely fucking Belgian waffles.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Deviant  - Page 3 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel July 5th 2013, 9:37 am

With the Black Angels tentative offer of acceptance, Saileyra produced a truly unique looking glowing card, which like Saileyra, was likely not of this world. The Black Angel took the card, which expanded into something like a hologram, which imprinted the location of O.C.E.A.N's HQ into the Black Angels brain. "So it's in the Philippines.... Dense jungle, remote islands, and among the last places someone would look for a base of this type.. Seems as good a spot as any..." the Black Angel thought as the coordinates were fully loaded into her brain. Once the coordinates were fully lodged in her mind the Black Angel said "If I forget these coordinates... I think I'll have bigger things to worry about, like my brains being sprayed all over the concrete." in a half joking manner. Then taking a more serious tone, the Black Angel said "I won't forget them... I'll use them, when the time is right, I'll come to the Philippines....".

The Black Angel then began to dig into her food, while sarcastically saying "Well I'm glad to see O.C.E.A.N is a low tech outfit like I'm use to!". The Black Angel was a relatively low tech Meta-Human, who'd gladly trade in some high tech gadget for a good assault rifle, or some ancient Chinese weapons. It wasn't that she was opposed to technology, but there was something truly romantic about using a sword, and she didn't fight enough Meta's in her past to worry about needing anything heavier then the rugged, reliable Ak-74. The Black Angel had changed, so had her mission, she'd need people like Saileyra, technology that O.C.E.A.N provided, and most importantly.... Friends...

The Black Angel smiled at Saileyra, truly hoping this would prove to be a fruitful relationship, one which could perhaps even one day turn into a friendship. As much as the Black Angel had dark secrets, Saileyra seemed to as well. The Black Angel had heard a quote once, somewhere in the Middle East, perhaps Lebanon, or maybe Syria... An Islamic Cleric told her to "Embrace the burn of the wind, as you whisper your darkest secrets into it.". It was a cryptic statement, but a true one, as their was some penance in wherever time brought them, once they slowly began to fade from her memory. Judgement was what prevented the Black Angel, this world from truly fighting evil, and forced them to need these dark secrets. O.C.E.A.N seemed to operate without the judgement, or the constraints and half measures normally used to combat evil, and operated in a truly effective, brutal way.

"Yes.... Once I'm done here.... I will travel to O.C.E.A.N" the Black Angel thought to herself.... First, she needed to meet with Detective Zambrano. The loyal, Chicago detective needed to know what happened with the South Side Ripper, as he and his men had worked as hard as anyone on this case. He needed to know the strange, open ended, ending that the she and Saileyra had made happen. Then.... She'd begin closing out her affairs in the "Windy City", as her journey was likely to take her to new places on this planet earth.

The Black Angel

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 5th 2013, 3:17 pm

Indefinitely, now she had another female friend as much as she hated to say it most of the members in OCEAN were male. Nyx was not a member so she was more or less that she let hang at her place. Female bonding was nice, it was something she had not done since her sister had disappeared. It was as if her family was slowly dying off one by one but that was the case wasn't it once they were dead? Finished half the Belgian waffle, she'd stare at her plate as her thoughts were crunching her skull. Loneliness, how it was slowly disappearing thanks to this version of OCEAN. But, there was always the case of what if she had to leave? She would make sure there would be a way to get back, she had dedicated to much time now to this place and these people to let them go.

If someone would have to take her place she would had to get to know the right one who could do so. Mind calculating the future she heard Angel speak again, it made her head perk up those magenta eyes scanning the other female. "We have a well rounded department to offer you. We have high tech goods that braincase like myself to the carbine riffles and ancient samurai swords that other folks would like. It has all the recourses that you would need." She said nodding once, as she crossed her legs over one another. She hating speaking shit like this, how she was very wealthy, how she had a lot of money to give all her operatives what they had fucking needed. Then again? All her operatives deserved the best equipment and she had busted her ass to get to this point. Saileyra transported to this world to nothing and now she was maybe considered one of the most deadly political influences out there. Of course, she never got involved with politics even the most famous people did not know who she was.

Sai had finished her breakfast, it was about half an hour to an hour both females had been in the establishment. Approaching was the waitress with the check lying it in front of both the women equally. Sai had reached first, with the waitress still standing in front of her she had handed the woman a hundred, "Keep the change." She said, her voice simple but sweet. Of course their bill was some odd 20 bucks but she wanted to help the other female. It gave Angel one flag an obvious one, Sai had cash to kill if she wanted but she was articulate not so much obnoxious about it flaunting a lovely plastic wish wash card of some sort.

"When you do use them, find me first, I will need to give you an ID card. But, I think were done here. Not to sound fucked up but I doubt you want the police finding us together talking like this. It looks suspicious none the less odd considering were pretty much the same in more ways than one." She said standing, her body rising as she pushed in the chair at the same time the female leaning her forearm on the back of the chair. "So take your time with whatever you need to do we will always be waiting." She said with a friendly nod, with that said Sai had started for the door.

Deviant  - Page 3 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel July 10th 2013, 2:27 pm

The Black Angel nodded, O.C.E.A.N sounded fantastic, "An assassins wet dream...." she thought to herself as she processed what Saileyra had said. A treasure trove of assault rifles, explosives, high tech weaponry, even more ancient weapons, it seemed to good to be true, certainly better then any outfit she'd been with through the years. Of course, she'd made her money fighting the wars of humans, this however was fighting the wars of Meta humans. The stakes were no doubt upped here, in a world of the occult, remarkable abilities, and no doubt of amazing power. Saileyra obviously had money, but if the Black Angel wanted money, she could get it for herself. She was more interested in O.C.E.A.N as an organization, and whatever part it could potentially play in whatever fate had in store for her to become.

When the bill came, Saileyra had beaten the Black Angel to the punch of paying it. The Black Angel smiled, saying "Seems that's two times I have to thank you today....". The Black Angel put the bills she'd pulled out of her pocket back, letting Saileyra flip the bill this time. The Black Angel was satisfied, she could finish what she had to here in Chicago, then work for potentially one of the best Meta organizations in the world in O.C.E.A.N. Not to mention she was more then happy she'd met Saileyra, who seemed to be a genuine person, which was a hard thing to find these days. Part of her wanted to pack her bags and run to the Philippines with Saileyra, but she needed a few answers on what had happened this night..... What was that boar demon? And why had it attacked her? Whatever the case, she didn't feel this would be the last interruption of her life....

As Saileyra and the Black Angel finshed talking, the Black Angel said "Thanks... I'll certainly use this when the time is right... Ya, best we split up for now... The police if they saw us, well we wouldn't be to hard to spot.". As the Black Angel gathered her things, she said to Saileyra "See you soon...".

The Black Angel

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum