The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_vote_lcapEvan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_voting_barEvan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_vote_lcapEvan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_voting_barEvan "AJ" Carter [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] Empty Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished]

Post by Lenox March 24th 2013, 6:57 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Redd
Title: N/a
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Icy Blue
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 150lbs
Blood type: Blood Type O Negative

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description): Evan Alexander Jackson Carter stands at about 5"7', and due to requirements of his physical training, weighing 150lbs. He has short, dirty blonde hair that he usually combs down. On special occasions in may be styled. He has gentle, icy blue eyes. He has a narrow face and jaw, clean shaven. His physical appearance is rather fit, but not designed for heavy lifting.

Evan is a fan of several colors of clothing, and often he may wear different colors and styles of shirts. His apparent favourite is a deep, blood red sleeveless top that clings to his body. He claims it's an athletic shirt. Other common themes are sweaters with hoods, usually of a brown, white or grey, shirts with random sayings or comments, and anything with a design he believes looks cool. He likes to wear, usually black, green or even various shades of camo cargo pants and shorts. He would rather wear running shoes over any kind of footwear.

When fighting crime as Redd, Evan wears a red, skin-tight sleeveless shirt with a pair of black pants made of a fabric much like his shirt. He wears a belt that matches the color of his shirt, and black gloves with a short of grip to them. He wears a black and red bandana over his mouth. It should be noted that there is a hood attached to the shirt.

Personality: Evan is a quiet person. When one may first meet him or barely know him, common greetings may include a slight nod of the head or a wave of the arm. Occasionally, he may speak and say hello, maybe even a small conversation. It isn't that the boy is shy, simply put he has nothing to really say. He isn't good at starting conversation, but if he wants to talk he can certainly say what he wants to. People may find a first impression of Evan is that he is anti-social or depressed. Well that could certainly be true, Evan is not one to trust easily.

However, once one comes to know Evan he may be more inclined to open up and talk to them. He may speak about how he simply adores animals, or how he dislikes being pushed about by just about anyone. He would mention personal things about him, like with his history or even the present. Evan is certainly not an extensively organised person and never a fan of planning, rather he likes to improvise.

When it comes to a team setting, Evan may present some conflict when he himself feels he's getting pushed around. He is quite picky about the whole team thing, most of the time anyway. It may be that he simply doesn't get the teamwork thing or he has a high value on his personal freedom. This isn't something he thinks just for himself, as he may get fired up for others. It is this belief that gives him an aim for the greater good, despite any questionable method.

Evan, also personally does not hold any anger against any villian. When presented with the option, he may just try and talk them out of even being evil, maybe even being friends. He knows that even he is capable of being commited to evil, but he chose not to.

History: Evan was the only child of university professor Ceara Nonie Carter and her husband, Francis Lloyd Carter. The family resided in Canada for a total of four years. During this time, Ceara was hired by a mysterious man to begin a serious of cruel and inhumain studies to create a potent gene enhancer. As a scientist, she was natural in the mind to complete this. Francis expressed his concern over it, but chose to stay with his family. During this time, the couple was also raising their son, Evan.

However, during the last few years of the testing, Ceara needed a young test subject. Without thought, she chose her only child. She hadn't thought about any regrets or what might happen when she applied her work to her son. But to her avail, the child survived with what seemed little to no enchancing. It was four years waste, and the cnosequence would be her life. That was, until she realised her son was moving faster than he normally did. Eventually, the success of her work caught her and then, she felt regret.

In an act of shame and concern, she broke a deal with her son. He could use his newfound powers however he pleased, but he had to keep it a secret from everyone. She had learned that, the man who hired her had no quarrel with taking him and hurting him. In an act of kindness, Evan agreed. It was then, that after Ceara was able to find a job in the US did they move.

Evan grew up, trying to keep what he was a secret. Though he was relatively happy, had a group of close friends and even a great family, he felt something important was missing. He also managed to come to terms with his own sexuality, and wasn't against telling people that he was bisexual. He was rather upset, that he wasn't allowed to race in competitions, mostly because of what he promised his mother. That he would not reveal his powers.

As he became bored with school, he decided it was now or never to test the extent of his ability. However, doing so was never easy. He had to make sure he wouldn't get caught by anyone. At that, Evan began to develop his speed. Though at first, he found it was difficult to grasp when he wasn't moving but he would eventually get the hang of it. One thing he may never admit to anyone is that whenever he used to practice before he was good at it, was that he usually woke up with a strong stentch of puke as he got out of bed. He also began to work out and condition his body.

It wasn't until a trip with a committee at his school would he use his powers for good. He was going with a group of students to help set up a presentation at an elementary school. Whilst he and the others were setting things up, a strange man attacked the school. He was shouting about how he had come to claim what was rightfully his. Many of the students, including Evan ran. However Evan only waited until most of the people were gone before he pulled a bandana over his mouth to pathetically hid his face.

It was here that Evan faced off against the man his mother warned him about. Though he had no serious training with what he could do, Evan was far better improvising than planning. He'd just have to roll with it and worry later. Though it worked out that he was able to keep the villian's attention and subdue him, he had used his powers in public. He became something of an urban story and though he didn't like the newfound fame, he continued lending a helpful hand whenever he felt it was the right thing to do.

However, Evan became rather concerned. He needed a group of people he could at least contact if he ever went in over his own head. He would set out sometimes and search for others like him to no avail. He still searches.

Power(s):
Super Speed - Evan can move faster than the average human. However, it is not without ill effects because Evan must stop every now and again to refocus his senses and recover his stamina.
- Enhanced Metabolism - 3 - Evan has an accelerated metabolism, meaning he is resistent to weight gain. He also heals slightly faster. However, he needs to eat larger amounts of food or he cannot truely use his powers.
- Intangibility - 2 - Evan can move himself with his super speed, speeding up his atoms and traveling through a solid object. It has a duration of two posts. After doing this Evan is rendered in a state where he must regain his energy for two posts.

Grid:
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 1
Strength: 2
Speed: 8
Durability: 5
Ability: 5
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 2
Lenox

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Back to top Go down

Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished] Empty Re: Evan "AJ" Carter [Finished]

Post by Samael Christensen March 24th 2013, 8:58 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top