The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Zipporah Carter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Zipporah Carter I_vote_lcapZipporah Carter I_voting_barZipporah Carter I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zipporah Carter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zipporah Carter Empty Zipporah Carter

Post by Maryse Bellegloire November 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

Zipporah Madelaine Carter

Zipporah Carter A4204ede00102c7e502d1b21
"That's Zipporah Madelaine Carter, princess of Liones Banglum and the Lion priestess to you."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/a
Title: Zipporah Madelaine Carter, princess of Liones Banglum.
Alignment: Lawful good
Race: Human but there's something else there.
Hair: light brown
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 134lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Zipporah Carter 43eb99409e748e76f533f8190fe59ff5

The Legacy

Personality:

Sweet, funny, polite and bubbly. Since she was raised to have the personality of a princess, Zipporah is very kind and sweet to people. As long as you show her respect and kindness back, you will have no problems with her. She is very charming and loves to laugh, she tries to come up with at least one joke when she meets someone. Sometimes those jokes are a little corny but they'll make anyone crack a smile. Zipporah was also raise to be polite and respectful, but like I said before, only to those who show her it back. For those who don't, you will see a different side. You will see a girl who is truly in touch with the lion with in her.

History:

Ruth was a beautiful african-american woman. She was a missionary, who spent a great deal of her time helping others. She traveled the world and by the time she was twenty-two, Ruth could speak at least five different languages. The missionary had spent most of her young life in Africa, where she healed the sick--Ruth was a doctor-- and taught the young. She is known throughout several countries such as Ethiopia and Ghana. It was in Africa she met her very first love, Prince Mankikizi Nnigkzi. He too was a missionary and like Ruth, loved to help people. The two met while building a church in Egypt and ever since, it was love. The two went on endless dates and Ruth didn't find out Mankikizi was a prince until their sixth or seventh date which is when he took her to a very small country in the Middle East called Liones Banglum.

Liones Banglum was a beautiful country.  Liones Banglum was (like most countries in the Middle East) nothing but desert. There were a few oasis cities and very little jungles. Although the country was developed and civilized, there was little to no technology. Ruth found the country to be unique and mysterious. Unlike other countries, Liones Banglum was closed off from outsiders. Mankikzi's family never showed themselves to any others except the people of their country. And now, Ruth. Although Ruth was an outsider, she was treated with kindness. Ruth moved in with Mankikzi and lived in the royal palace with his family. Ruth being the outsider, she was restricted to certain places and the rest was off limits. The royal family was like no other to Ruth. Firstly, they had pet lions and there were many times she could've sworn she saw them communicating with these lions. The Nnigkzi dynasty wore special necklaces around their necks that they could never part from.

Ruth had stayed in the palace for many years and began to grow tired of waiting for Mankikzi to marry her and had doubt that he ever would. It was around the time she had doubt about her relationship with Mankikzi that she became pregnant with her first child. Sadly around the same time she became pregnant, Liones Banglum had engaged in the first war they've had in centuries. When Mankikzi found out that Ruth was pregnant, he decided that it wasn't the time for Liones Banglum to welcome a new princess or prince and he was right. Once the war began, Liones Banglum was invaded by the enemy. With little to no time, Mankikzi immediately evacuated Ruth with his mother, the former queen and oddly enough, a handful of lions."Keep my mother and these lions close by", he told Ruth,"When the child is born, take her to my mother so she can pick out a name and a lion."

Ruth evacuated with his mother, Beisus. Ruth took his mother to Chicago, Illinois where she had grown up. While Ruth bought a small home in the city, Mankikizi's mother bought a home big enough for her and the lions just on the outskirts of the city. Like Mankikizi demanded, once the child was born (a girl), she took her to his mother. Beisus gave the child a biblical name, Zipporah and when Ruth asked why she picked that name, Beisus replied,"It is because she is one out of seven daughters born to the Nnigkzi family." After picking the name, Beisus had to pick a lion. Once she picked one, she presented Zipporah to the lion, which startled Ruth and didn't help much when Beisus said,"If the two bond, the lion will coddle her like he would his own children. If they do not bond, he will devour her." It was as Beisus spoke, the lion took a liking to the child. The child had also recieved a necklace she wouldn't be fit to wear until she was a certain age.

Zipporah grew up only knowing the existence of her grandmother and mother. The only two people in her life thought it would be best to hide Liones Banglum and the war going on there from her. If the country was ever mentioned on TV --which was rare-- Zipporah's mother would stop her from watching it. The only time Zipporah heard of the country was when her grandmother would describe it in dramatic fairy tales, though not all of them were dramatic. Zipporah's grandmother would tell her different tales that described Liones Banglum's culture, traditions and way of life.  Her grandmother would even teach her how to act like a Banglum princess in childish games.

Zipporah spent most of her time with her grandmother outside of Chicago because her mother was a doctor and spent most of her time at the hospital. After school, Zipporah would be picked up by her grandmother's servant and driven out of Chicago. She would arrive at her grandmother's home and the first thing Zipporah's granny would make her do is train her lion. While Zipporah loved spending time with her lion (she named him Fizzy), she didn't enjoy  training him. Beisus was very hard on Zipporah, teaching her two new languages she would have to talk to her lion in.

As she grew older, Zipporah began spending less time with her grandmother and more at a local theater where she began to act. She soon realized that she wanted to become an actress and nothing else. Which disappointed both her mother and grandmother because they knew that one day she would have to go to Liones Banglum and fulfill her duties as a princess. While trying to convince her  to keep her mind open to other things, they realized Zipporah was a very stubborn girl. She thought being an actress would help her rise to fame one day. Ruth decided to keep her mouth shut but Zipporah's grandmother thought the idea was ridiculous. The old woman thought she was old enough to know who she really was and told her. What she didn't tell Zipporah is that she was different then your ordinary princess.

She didn't discover any of her powers until she was fifteen. She had went on a trip with her school to the Chicago zoo and accidentally commanded a lion to break out and parade around the zoo. When she told her grandmother what happened, she received even more information. Zipporah wasn't only a princess but something even more. She came from a family of lion tamers. Not your ordinary lion tamers either. They formed bonds with lions and controlled them. The Nnigkzi were once priest and priestess who were blessed with special powers too. Powers that connected them with nature.

Beisus helped Zipporah discover her other powers and control them.

The Powers

Power 1:
Lion bond and command(6)- A simple power most Nnegkzi members posses, Zipporah is entitled to bond with one lion. Her attitude and feelings will reflect in this lion. The lion she bonds with will only understand her and with special body movements, they will be able to understand each other. As for commanding, Zipporah has a special voice and language she uses to command lions.  She has the ability to wield one to six lions to do whatever she pleases but she finds herself a little weak after controlling large lions.

Power 2:
Earth connection(2)- A special connection that allows her to understand what is going on around her. Her senses are heighten and if she goes blind, all she needs is the earth.  The earth is able to tell her what is near; whether it would be a person or a tree full of plentiful fruit. The earth allows her to feel small movements around. It also allows her to pull out valuable natural resources out of the ground and use them as her own. She can pull use the earth whenever she pleases as long as it's in a 3 mile radius.
Power 3:
Cat agility(3 FS)- Cat-like coordination.

Grid
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 3

Last edited by Maryse Bellegloire on February 17th 2015, 1:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zipporah Carter Visual-album-music-video-beyonce-new-album-pretty-hurts
When you meet new people...
Maryse Bellegloire
Maryse Bellegloire

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Zipporah Carter Empty Re: Zipporah Carter

Post by Forceaus December 2nd 2014, 12:21 am

You don't need the 2 points in intelligence. The coordination power is covered with FS. The earth connection power needs a range.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Bellegloire December 4th 2014, 8:33 pm

Made the changes.

Maryse Bellegloire
Maryse Bellegloire

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

Okay. Actually calling in lions will count as summoning. The summoning system can be found in here. https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5262-the-system-book

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Bellegloire December 4th 2014, 9:08 pm

Edited.

Maryse Bellegloire
Maryse Bellegloire

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 16th 2014, 11:56 am

Add in grids for the summons and you're all set

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Bellegloire February 17th 2015, 1:32 pm

I thought I did?

Maryse Bellegloire
Maryse Bellegloire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top