The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_vote_lcapRyoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_voting_barRyoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_vote_lcapRyoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_voting_barRyoza "Winter" Fokukama  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  Empty Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama

Post by Winter March 2nd 2013, 1:06 pm

Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama
"I came back to stop the bloodiest massacre ever, and it all starts with that baby..."

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Winter
Title: The Blizzard
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Dirty Blonde/ Black
Eyes: Light Blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  Rina-suzuki-tie.jpg.scaled750

Spoiler:

The Costume:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Ryoza is a very mellow, passive young girl at first glance. Her joking exterior is how she learned to cope with the tragic time period she derives from. After watching everyone she held dear to her be burnt to a crisp, she learned to not get to close to others. When faced with difficult tasks, she relies on her abilities and luck opposed to brains and muscle. She is never the kind to throw the first punch, but don't expect Winter to walk away from a fight. This is one tough Asian.

History:
Winter was born to the loving parents of Adrian and Rukia Fokukama. Though the time period was dark and depressing for all, they did the best they could to make sure she was able to be happy. The hero Phoenix had been the great grandfather to the most ruthless tyrant the world had ever come across. When he was told stories of how Holocaust took over the Earth of his dimension, it gave him ideas instead of scared him as a child. This put him on a very destructive path which ultimately lead to Ryoza's family dying. With her mom and dad gone at age 15, her only living relative was Grandma Bliss and Bliss' friend, Clayton Wray. Ryoza always looked up to Clayton as her Grandpa though, and called him Gramps to tease him.

Her powers manifested on her 16th birthday. When going to cut the first piece of her cake she missed completely and should have sliced her finger off. Instead, the knife snapped in two pieces and everyone around was shocked to find out she was a meta. Later that day she sat in her room thinking she was a freak and crying. As she yelled loudly ice begin to frost over her entire room until eventually her entire room was a winter wonderland. She almost instantly stopped crying. She had never seen such beauty. No longer did she feel like a freak, but an artist.

As time passed on, the family moved farther and farther from The Tyrant's reach, but eventually his trail of destruction had caught up to them. With one last ditch effort, Bliss revealed something to Ryoza that made her jaw drop.
It was a time machine, and it would send her back to before this man was born and she would be able to stop it all. With few seconds to say her good byes, The Tyrant showed up on the seen and began blasting away. The machine began to start and numbers flashed on the screen of it.

Clayton threw himself in front of Winter and the machine to protect them as the flames scorched his torso. He fell limp to the ground, lifeless, gone in an instant.
Bliss made a wall of ice and set the machine for 20 years, and Ryoza strapped in.
"Good luck." Bliss said with a smile as she hugged her grand-daughter for the last time.
The machine turned blue and began making a strange noise. "What the hell is going on?" Bliss said and the numbers set back to sixty years instead.
"No!" Ryoza screamed as the light flashed and she passed out from the shock wave.
When she awoke the year was 2029. The first thing she could to think to do was find Bliss, so she made her way to New York... and that is where our story starts.

The Powers

Power 1: Ice Manipulation/ Creation - Able to take the moisture out of the air and create Ice with it, Winter's manipulation and creation over ice is among the best for her time.

Power 2: Extreme Durability- Winter is able to take powerful attacks like tickles. They do little more to her than make her annoyed. This power is what she refers to as her "fail safe".

Power 3: The Gift of flight

Power 4: Mild Super speed while flying, on foot can only reach 20 miles per hour at best.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Durability: 8
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills:3
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Winter
Winter

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 15
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Watching criminals run like they have a chance
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama  Empty Re: Ryoza "Winter" Fokukama

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 4th 2013, 2:27 pm

Looks good to me, approved until stated otherwise.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top