The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Rowan Locke I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Rowan Locke I_vote_lcapRowan Locke I_voting_barRowan Locke I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rowan Locke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rowan Locke Empty Rowan Locke

Post by AmusedGlint January 15th 2013, 11:16 pm

CHARACTER NAME
I am NOT a girl! Stop saying I look like a girl!

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Sapphire
Title: -
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’8
Weight: 145
Blood type: B-

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
The young man loves fun and the idea of a thrill. He has moments of brilliance, but it is more likely that he’ll jump headlong into a bottomless pit for fun. This mindset developed due to the amount of traveling that he experienced in his youth for once one felt the thrill of adventure, one could never let it go.

History:
The story of Rowan begins with his parents: Adrian Locke and Sophia Green, both of whom come from minor magical families. The two met together during a trip to Ireland on a search for an artifact, and ultimately fell in love. With little to no protest from their families, the two married and a year and nine months later, a beautiful bouncing baby boy was born. They named the child Rowan and raised him with all the love and that they could muster. However the two could not possibly allow a child to stop them from their journey across the world to collect and preserve magical artifacts, no matter how useless it may be. As a result of this, Rowan spent his life traveling with his parents, who tutored him and taught him the arts of the occult, until he became adept in the field.

At the age of thirteen Rowan became fatigued of the travelling life and was sent to live with his aunt. It was not long until his parents began sending him defunct magical objects for his birthday. These items were rumored to be magical by the locales but the two families could not activate it… that was until they reached Rowan. At a touch, his ambient magic awoke the magic within the artifacts, and since then they have responded to his and only his touch. Surprised by such actions, Rowan’s parents sent him to England to train- however after five long years in training, the young man became restless and fled to the New Country, searching for some freedom.

The Powers

Magic Sensory (basic): Rowan is aware of the subtle magical activities of the world around him, from the greatest fire ball to the subtlest of magical spider webs so long as it is directly visible to him. If he cannot see ( and thus it is not completely obvious to him) the direct affect of magic, his sensory has a ten feet radius.

Glamour (basic): Rowan constantly has a spell to make him appear much more physically appealing- however he his usage of this spell makes him look a bit girly, for reasons out of his control. He has looked into this spell extensively, but his studies yielded no results, so he is stuck looking a tad girly whenever he activates his glamour.

Incantation: "By Elil's wind that blows on high..." (Low): Calling upon the incantation of wind, Rowan creates a mini tornado of wind that pushes objects away from him, or if he reverses the spell, he can pull items closer to him. He can also use this spell to cushion a fall or to lift objects into the air.

Incantation: "Absu's water that is the deep sea...!" (Low): Calling upon the incantation of water, Rowan can moves bodies of water at will, using it to protect himself from fire blasts, or to wash away dirt/his foes.

Incantation: "Napistum protector of all life, shield me!" (medium): Rowan calls upon his magic of defense to erect a formidable barrier that will hold against 6 level abilities.

Incantation: "Zamini! Baraqu!" (medium): Lightning flashes down from the sky to strike Rowan's target, however this spell can only be used outdoors, or wherever lightning has access to. If he is in a building he can call lighting through 3 floors.

Incatation: "La sanna duru, thicken the air..."(high): Rowan thickens the air directly in front of him, slowing all but the strongest that can make their way through his spell. This spell lasts for four turns and can only be used once every thread.

Incantation: "By the Ankida let my eyes see..." (high): A divination spell that allows for Rowan to find a target if he has an item belonging to said person. He cannot find organizations (such as Talons, Thrones, etc.) .

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult:8
Strength:2
Speed:3
Durability:3
Ability:
Fighting Skills:2
Magic:8
Spells:4
Flight:
Wealth:1

AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Rowan Locke Empty Re: Rowan Locke

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2013, 12:36 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top