The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Clockwork Crew I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Clockwork Crew I_vote_lcapClockwork Crew I_voting_barClockwork Crew I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clockwork Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clockwork Crew Empty Clockwork Crew

Post by Gentleman Crocodile January 10th 2013, 12:34 pm

How Clockwork Crew will work mechanically:

Clockwork Crew is a villain group that deals in a vast plethora of crime, most of which might seem pointless or absurd to even the members of the group until things finally come together. The leader of this group is a closely guarded secret to almost everyone, especially those in the group. Unless you have been told you are in the know then for all intents and purposes you are under the belief that Johnny Snow is the leader and do not have any knowledge that Gentleman Crocodile is even associated with the group.

There will be three ranks in this group, which is subject to change, that signify the knowledge of those involved. Almost everyone will start at the first rank, which shows that you think Johnny is the real leader. No one will start at the second (You’ll have to get there though topics), because that shows that you at least understand Johnny Snow is only a figure head or a puppet and not actually in control at all. Third and last, will be for those that are completely aware that Gentleman Crocodile is the leader and people here will most likely understand the true master plan.

Goals of Clockwork Crew, both of them:

The group has one goal but due to the sheer volume of it most of the group is being led to believe in a false goal, but for the same purpose. Members of the group will be out of the loop on all of this, perhaps even those that are in the top level of the group. It’s that secret. At the moment only one member of the group will have even the slightest idea of the true plan.

The first, less threatening and more known, plan is very simple, it is to make everyone in the group rich while at the same time putting the Superhero community down. Everyone in the group will most likely at some point in the group get a speech about how heroes are the real villains and that everyone in the group is just looking for their chance to shine while being labeled a villain in the process. Such as, Roy G. Bivorn was forced to steal so he could make a living as an artist because he was down on his luck and no Superhero came into save his day but when he tried to take care of himself was instantly labeled a villain and a threat to mankind. This is only one example.

The second, secret, plan is that Gentleman Crocodile is wanting to destroy not only the world but the entire multiverse. Which, he plans to do by one of two ways. He will either destroy the central universe in the hopes that it will cause a chain reaction that forces all other universes to topple as well, such as taking down the main support in a building, and second is to freeze at least the current universe and all those in the immediate vicinity.

Clockwork Crew members and their rank:

Rank One:
Gentleman Crocodile
Lucy Brillows
Doctor 0
Johnny Snow
Rank Two
Roger the Chimp
Rank Three
Beastly
Blacksmith
Voodoo Doll
Roy G. Bivorn

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gentleman Crocodile
You see, my plans are like Clockwork, they go off without missing a tick.
Clockwork Crew GentlemanCrocodileGridv10
Spoiler:
Gentleman Crocodile
Gentleman Crocodile

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top