The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Out of my League? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of my League?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of my League? - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of my League?

Post by The Womb November 26th 2012, 11:36 pm

Womb was knocked back by the blow to the chest. He staggered a little but found his footing. As he began to advance again a torrent of flame crossed his path between him and the birdman. It was closer to striking the flying one and the agitation in the winged man's voice was clear as he spoke to his partner.

The Womb was ready to strike again, yet as he stepped forwards a sword slammed into his rib cage and pierced through to the other side. "GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Womb howled into the sky. An earth shattering screech of pain. You will die for such insolence! The Womb was furious now, livid to the point hysteria. He gripped the sword by the handle and slowly slid it out of his body. The pain was excruciating but The Womb bore it well. He knew the wound would take a few minuets to heal for it was a a deep and bloody one. Clutching the sword tightly, his hand shaking somewhat, The Womb launched forwards towards this "knight" character and began to swipe and slash at him with the sword. Long ago The Womb had used a sword in battle and remembered well how to use it. He was not as proficient as a seasoned warrior of war. But he was no novice either. As he attacked he could feel his wound begin to heal. If he held them off for a time he would be fully recuperated and able again.

The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2012, 1:35 am

The sword lunched in to th air. And hit the enemy he felt he had won but this thing was not going down without a fight. It pulled the sword out of its body and ran fast at me. He swang the sword at me i ducked he slashed. and riped my lether armour . I jumped back and blasted fire at about 10 feet away. I formed a fire whip like Item and started whipping it at him I whipped for the feet attempting to pull his legs out from under him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing November 27th 2012, 1:50 pm

Jake darted back, his wings thrusting him backward and into the sky. He flew straight up, watching the fight from above, not sure what to do. He watched as the whip lashed and the Skeleton man threatened with his sword. He was completely unsure of the proper course of action. He crossed his arms as he flew around in the air, and just opted to watch the going ons.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Out of my League? - Page 2 HawkwingsGrid
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb November 29th 2012, 6:44 pm

The Womb was hysterical. "You dare use the element of fire against me! You shall pay for your insolence!" The fire being blasted at him was searing hot, setting fire to his clothes instantly. The pain roused The Womb even more and he unleashed an earsplitting scream as he walked through the flame. Knowing his body would heal from the burning helped The Womb endure, however he could feel his power ebbing away already. He hadn't had to use his powers so explicitly in such a long time and the strain was already taking it's toll. He would have to end this fight soon of flee. He noticed the bird man fly into the sky to keep watch on the ensuing fight below. The Womb would have to remember his presence. He was lucky that for now he only had to deal with the one enemy.

As he tried to get in closer a whip of sorts wrapped around Womb's lower leg. In anger he reached down and pulled it hard hoping to reel the attacker in and swipe at him with his newly acquired sword.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2012, 1:47 pm

He pulled. The whip off then tryed to pull me and hit me with my sword but before he couid pull me in I made the whip disappaer. I flamed as much fire on i him as I couid trying to spam the win I look at hawk and seid "little back up"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 3rd 2012, 5:36 am

The Womb's counter had been ineffective. The whip had disappeared in his hand as he pulled on it. Then before he could even react, a torrent of fire blasted him. However the flames had little to no effect as he was already set aflame. Using this to his advantage The Womb burst forwards using his speed to thrust his sword at his enemy. Knowing his attacker would likely evade the onslaught Womb followed up by wildly throwing the sword at the knight. As he did so he did not stop running. He used his above human speed to flee from the battle. His power was ebbing away faster now his clothes had set ablaze and needed to escape in order to recuperate. However cowardly he felt turning his back on a confrontation in this manner, he knew it would be best to fight another day. At the very least his anger had abated now his melee with the two super powered humans had vented his frustrations. He would no doubt see them again.

((I'm guessing this topic wants finnishing. I kinda want to start a new topic soon and I have a few too many going on right now, it's been fun though guys lets do it again Very Happy ))

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing December 3rd 2012, 10:41 pm

(( Topic Closed ))

Out of my League? - Page 2 HawkwingsGrid
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top