The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Out of my League? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of my League?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of my League? Empty Out of my League?

Post by Hawkwing November 24th 2012, 1:56 pm

Out of my league?
“Yes, Most definitely,” Jake muttered as he looked at his present situation. There were at least four of them surrounding him, with M4’s primed and ready to fire. He was in full costume, but his wings were still put away, and he was inside. In a warehouse to be precise. There was a skylight above him, but by the time he got his wings out and up through the window, he’d have a few extra holes in him.

“Can’t we just talk this one through, guys?” he said with his hands up, “I’m really sorry for torching your Meth lab, it probably won’t happen again, maybe.” He was definitely in a pinch, but he had no idea what needed to be done. The guys started to close in on him and raised their guns to fire.
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Out of my League? Empty Re: Out of my League?

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 2:14 pm

Captain Lucciano was doing his patrols. Then he hears somthing in a warehouse not fair from him he runs over to see if any thing is wrong. He walks in to the warehouse and sees and costumed man Surranderd to a bunch of thugs with guns one of the men sees captain and thay open fire on him. He jumps to a cover area and throws a fire ball at one of the men. Killing him (giving hawkwing time to take his wings out and spring in to action)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing November 24th 2012, 2:24 pm

Hawk smiled as the mobsters were distracted by the new guy. "Thanks," he yelled out as he flexed his wings out, smacking one of the goons in the jaw with a wing, with enough force to knock him out cold. He crouched as one of the goons opened fire on him and then sprung into action, flying at the goon who fired at him, tackling him and smashing him into the wall. There was one left and Jake flew up into the air and swooped around dodging bullets and then dropped onto the last guy, hitting him in the chest with both feet and stood three for a moment, before he looked at the other costumed man.

"Thanks, Chief." he said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Out of my League? HawkwingsGrid
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 2:31 pm

Hello I was starting to think I was the only one seid captain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing November 24th 2012, 2:35 pm

"Really?" Jake said, "The only hero in this God-forsaken earth? Give me a break, kid. I'm Hawkwing by the way." He rolled one of the mobsters over and grabbed his wallet, pulling a few bills out. He put the wallet back and patted the Mobster as he put the money into his own pocket.

"There, we should be even now." He looked up at the Captain, "Want to grab some Thai food? I could go for some Thai Food."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 2:40 pm

Sure Thai foods good seid captain as he grabs some money out of anther mobsters wallet "Iv got to pay for the food"seid captain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb November 24th 2012, 3:29 pm

What is this place? Another Babylon? How many towers do the Humans need? Is their thirst for the heavens too much to be quenched? I wonder how devastating it will be for them to know there is no God waiting for them amidst the clouds As The Womb pondered to himself he could hear gunshots not too far from his location. The war between man never ceased. It was becoming somewhat of an annoyance to The Womb.

Humanity, what an ungrateful creature. On top of Lifes suffering they must inflict more upon themselves. Do they not see what they do? Do they not see the degradation? Or is Humanity seeking to destroy itself? Perhaps it is the work of Death to plunge the world into chaos, in order to rid Lifes hold on this plain of existence. The Womb, becoming steadily unstable in his emotions turned and grabbed a passing citizen, shaking them violently. "TELL ME WOMAN! DO YOU WISH TO DIE!? IS MASS SUICIDE THE ONLY WAY TO END ALL SUFFERING?" The woman screamed and tried to get away but The Womb's grip was firm. two men approached him trying to pull him away from the woman but they could not move him. Soon Womb dropped the woman to the floor and proceeded to scream at the two Samaritans. "DO YOU TOO WISH TO DIE? ALL YOUR LIFE MEANS IS TO EXPERIENCE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPERIENCE DEATH? IN ALL ITS BEAUTIFUL GLORY!? ANSWER ME!" As his screams echoed about the street he stepped forward grabbing one of the men by the throat. "ANSWER ME!"

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2012, 4:22 pm

Captain Lucciano grabed the hand of the man chokeing his new friend and pulls his hand off and says " what are you doing you mad man striking him in the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing November 24th 2012, 11:14 pm

Hawk heard screaming and yelling outside and his head dropped. "Gonna have to rain check on that Thai food, mate." he said as he flew up into the air, smashing through the skylight. He scanned the ground, seeing the skeleton guy shaking a woman. He flew down toward him, dropping a few feet from him and stalked toward him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, buster brown," Jake said, "Why don't we just drop the girl."

"DO YOU TOO WISH TO DIE? ALL YOUR LIFE MEANS IS TO EXPERIENCE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPERIENCE DEATH? IN ALL ITS BEAUTIFUL GLORY!? ANSWER ME!"

The skeleton then reached forward and grabbed Jake's throat, cutting off his breath for a second. He watched as his new friend try to stop the Skeleton then opted for his own way of handling things.

"Let's go, Skeletor," he said, as he tried to lift them both of the ground with a few powerful strokes of his wings, "Let's go somewhere we can talk, privately."

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 2:09 pm

Captain tryed to find somthing to fly with. But cat find any thing as hawk flys away with the ghostly man. Lucciano dos not know what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb November 26th 2012, 12:52 am

Wing's! He conspires to take me to the skies with him!

Outraged as he was his mind became blank. His attitude became feral and his sight saw only a red haze. He instinctively lowered his center of gravity, bending his knees and pulling down on the man to prevent his plan of aerial escape. "You will not have me bird man!" With those words practically spat out of his mouth he began to swing his fist forcefully at his victims head and body, trying to bludgeon him with it like a club.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2012, 1:39 am

Before the ghostly man can escape cap throws a fire blast at him try to stop the escape
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing November 26th 2012, 6:56 pm

Hawk was taking a beating. Who knew that a skeleton could pack a punch? He slammed a knee into the creature's chest, as he blocked a blow to his head. He was no longer trying to lift the beast off of the ground, now he was attempting just to knock it off balance. When a fireball was thrown at him he swore under his breath and turned, looking across the now empty street.

"Hey," He yelled, "Watch what you're doing!"

Hawkwing
Hawkwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 26th 2012, 7:05 pm

Hawkwing was no longer try to lift him off the ground. I hit hawk with my fire and he seid watch what your doing and I seid "I sorry I'll aim better next time and I threw my sword at the ghostly man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb November 26th 2012, 11:36 pm

Womb was knocked back by the blow to the chest. He staggered a little but found his footing. As he began to advance again a torrent of flame crossed his path between him and the birdman. It was closer to striking the flying one and the agitation in the winged man's voice was clear as he spoke to his partner.

The Womb was ready to strike again, yet as he stepped forwards a sword slammed into his rib cage and pierced through to the other side. "GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Womb howled into the sky. An earth shattering screech of pain. You will die for such insolence! The Womb was furious now, livid to the point hysteria. He gripped the sword by the handle and slowly slid it out of his body. The pain was excruciating but The Womb bore it well. He knew the wound would take a few minuets to heal for it was a a deep and bloody one. Clutching the sword tightly, his hand shaking somewhat, The Womb launched forwards towards this "knight" character and began to swipe and slash at him with the sword. Long ago The Womb had used a sword in battle and remembered well how to use it. He was not as proficient as a seasoned warrior of war. But he was no novice either. As he attacked he could feel his wound begin to heal. If he held them off for a time he would be fully recuperated and able again.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top