The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Long Hunt - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Long Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Long Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Long Hunt - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Long Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Long Hunt

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Long Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Hunt

Post by Spartan999 October 14th 2012, 3:43 pm

"Oh yeah, it's not like being smashed through a wall and subsequently tossed out a window would injure anyone." Isaiah replied snarkily, not really surprised at Chelle's new appearance. "He's still very much alive and kicking, though." As if to accentuate the vigilante's point, a boom sounded as the metahuman criminal smashed through the wall and landed with a grunt on the sidewalk below. The concrete cracked beneath his shoes, shards of it scattering in the nearby area. He rose to his feet and glared at his two opponents, crimson staining his clothing, though unfortunately there wasn't much of it.

"You good at running?" The vigilante inquired, backing away from the massive man slowly. "I would prefer to get him away from here, with so many innocents around."

The onlookers nearby were backing away now, some wise few actually turning tail and fleeing. They started screaming when the metahuman charged, his stride only slightly affected by the cut on his leg. His footfalls gouged out large holes in the street, the pulverized fragments and dust spraying up behind him, oddly reminiscent of a dust cloud.

Isaiah sheathed his blade, drew a grenade and primed it, then dropped it to the ground behind him as he turned and sprinted away from the metahuman criminal. A second later, the grenade exploded, staggering the large man and giving the vigilante and Chelle--if she was going with him, of course--a better distance and speed advantage against the evildoer.

Spartan999

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 4:19 pm

"Heh.. this is not the time and place for sarcasm," she said, English bleeding through this time. She was a bit too preoccupied to bother with speaking in Latin or Italian. Her gaze was cocked up, her hand almost reaching for the hilt of her blade. She had her blade, as always, strapped to her left wing. Easy to access, and easy to hide. But don't ever ask her how she does it; it's not exactly an easy thing to explain. She did not have time to draw her blade. She backed up just in time, her form rising up with a single pump of her wings. She furrowed her brows and used her wings to blow away the powdery debris that rose into the air.

She was a few feet above Isaiah, but her legs were bent at an angle to hide his view up her skirt. "I am even better at flying.." she said in a gruff voice, a bit annoyed at this durable metahuman. His tough skin almost matched her's, but she had a feeling with her regeneration as an upper hand, she would be better off than this guy. "Get him away from here? Lead the way." she said, and before she had a chance to put her idea into action, a grenade was detonated. She had to shield her face and when she had a chance, she swooped around and down, grappling the tough skinned meta around of his neck and under his right arm; a sleeper hold. She had her legs around of his waist as well.

Her wings worked double time, lifting herself and this heavy man up into the air. The crowd cheered at her courage, but that did not change the fear they had. She would keep the thought in the back of her mind to pay for the damage to her lovely Italian city. She flew as fast as she could, keeping Isaiah in her sights while she flew toward a field. She spoke to him as she flew. "You've got your sight on me right?" she asked. She was also partially sure the headset had a tracker he could follow on his global positioning system he had to have; how else would he have tracked this hunk of stupid metahuman?

While flying, the man was struggling and packing quite a wallop on Chelle, almost knocking her out of the sky a few times, but she pressed on, her nose bloody, and a few heavy bruises on her sides. Isaiah could hear her struggle in the mic, but hopefully that did not discourage him. The meta was a pretty tough guy, but she was tougher. As soon as she was high enough, and over the rolling cow field, she let go and flew up so that the block head couldn't drag her down too. She took a moment to breathe while the metahuman was sent hurling down to the ground, her blade being drawn. Isaiah would get to him first, and then he would feel her wrath. "Incoming the prize," she said with a slight sigh of relief passing her lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Long Hunt - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 14th 2012, 4:48 pm

"There's always time for sarcasm." Isaiah muttered before sprinting away. He glanced up at Chelle and his target up in the sky for a second before looked back at the road before him. He jumped and lazy-rolled over various obstacles, but never let himself slow. "Yeah, I see you." He said in response to Chelle's question. Indeed, his motion tracker was monitoring their flight. He was tailing behind the grappling duo somewhat to allow room in case one of them fell. He winced slightly upon hearing Chelle's nose break, but he was confident she would retain her grasp. He fell even further back upon entering a forest area, but that didn't stop him much. Rolled out of the forest's underbrush just as the demon woman dropped the metahuman.

Up in the sky, the criminal metahuman twisted and attempted to grab Chelle and drag her down with him, but his powerful fingers only managed to grab and rip off a large part of her dress--the occurrence may have been comical in a different situation. He dropped, twisting through the air as he attempted to right himself while plummeting through the air. He landed on his back in the fields and created a large crater in the dirt. He rose to his feet and shook his head, his entire body smarting and his mind disoriented a bit from the impact.

As the metahuman murderer rose to his feet, Isaiah hurtled over the grass and into the crater, shortsword out and whirling. He slashed, and was rewarded with blood spurting from a deep cut on the man's thigh. He sprinted out of the crater before the metahuman could retaliate with his massive swinging fists.

"You're turn, dear." Isaiah said wryly to Chelle as he peeled off in preparation for another strafing run.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Long Hunt - Page 2 DealWithItgif
Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Backstabbing things.
Humor : Insanity galore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 5:21 pm

She inhaled and exhaled, the air calm up where she was, the sound of a roaring yell coming from the man plummeting to Terra's surface. She chuckled lightly and leaned back and then was tipped to torpedo down toward the man, a devilish look lacing her features. A Cheshire grin laced her lips. Her dress that she had ripped and shortened to knee length was now torn to just barely covering her front or back sides. It was a thin loin cloth, or mini skirt, now. Good thing her underwear was a pair of boyshorts rather than a g-string or thong today.

She dive bombed downward and as soon as Isaiah said it was her turn, she was within striking range and, with her super human reflexes, speed, and aim, she came in and slashed heavily across the metahuman serial killer's back. Her blade came slicing through the wind, all opposing winds being sliced through so easily before the blade was brought down on the man. The double edged blade cut into the man and it was a blood curdling scream that ripped from his throat followed by an angry growl. "Don't let up now," she said into the headset, readying herself for another forceful attack, her wings being the catalyst to help her speedily strike him with her full strength. She would flip and slice for the man's arm this time.

She continued this, slashing, slicing, and dicing; cutting the man down to his knees and making him bleed from almost every possible ounce of flesh on his body. The intoxicating smell was driving her crazy, a tingling sensation crawling up and down her spine, despite the pain her nose and ribs were in. She was breathing through her mouth alike to a rabid dog, fangs barred and coated with blood she coughed up from a punch she got in her gut from the murderous metahuman

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 14th 2012, 5:48 pm

Isaiah hurtled into the crater again and again, his reflexes saving him from the progressively weaker and weaker attacks from the metahuman. Every single time he dashed away, his shortsword was dripping with a fresh coating of blood. The air was filled with the criminal's roars and screams of pain, along with the sounds of blade cleaving tough flesh and muscle. Then, as the vigilante was lunging for the coup de grace from behind his target, the man's foot lashed back at him. His reflexes save him from taking the hit full on, but it still clipped him hard and sent him spinning awkwardly over the lip of the indentation in the ground.

When Chelle came down for her next attack, she was going to fast to pull out of the dive before the psychotic metahuman stood and punched her full on in the face, stopping her momentum completely and letting her fall to the ground next to him. He reached down and grabbed her head in between his hands, evidently desiring to crush her head like a grape between his thick fingers.

Isaiah shook away the pain and disorientation from the metahuman's kick, then started moving quickly when he saw him grappling and attempting to kill Chelle. He rolled to the side and grabbed his shortsword out of the grass, went to one knee, then threw the weapon with deadly precision. The blade spiraled through the air, then came to an abrupt halt as it thudded into the criminal's back right next to his heart.

With a gasp of pain, the man dropped Chelle and fell to his knees, hands going behind his back in a feeble attempt to tear out the weapon. Isaiah came sprinting over the edge of the crater, jumped, then kicked the hilt of the sword, driving farther in--the tip protruded from the man's chest--and knocking the metahuman to the ground. He planted a foot on the criminal's back, then tugged his shortsword free.

He inhaled to ready his body fully, then knelt on the evil metahuman's back. He set the tip of his weapon on the back of the man's neck, then spoke out loud.

"Justice is swift," The vigilante growled, slowly driving the sword into the criminal metahuman's neck. He began to thrash, and gurgle, blood pouring from his mouth, but Isaiah payed the man's actions no heed. "And it has been met." With that, he drove the blade fully through the man's neck and out his throat, pinning him to the ground below. He spasmed, wheezed once, then fell still.

Isaiah sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the death of the evil man. He stretched briefly, then walked over to the prone Chelle. He extended a tentative hand, not sure if a strong woman like herself would deign to allow him to help her up to her feet.

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 6:20 pm

She was moving, so quickly, and each attack was precise. Her wings, however, were brushed by a breeze that swept through the crater and she was off balance, sending her spiraling into a sharp frontal attack to herself from this murderer. She felt her head rattle, and her jaw seemingly dislocate. Her grip on her blade was lost, and it was slung from her grip and jammed itself into the side of the crater, lodged into place rather than landing flat. Her wings buckled and she was face down in the dirt before she felt her cranium become trapped between the metahuman's grip. She kicked, and flailed, and her wings arched and flapped and she looked like a helpless bird with their head stuck in a too-tight position. She felt her oxygen get cut off, however, and her flailing ceased so she could manage to breathe.

She could not close her eyes passed the grimy hands that held onto her, and her mouth was held shut as well. She could barely breathe through her nose at this point, but she tried her best and hung limp for a moment before the grip was loosened and she was free to fall back to the ground a few feet away from the giant that was brought down. She coughed and sputtered and closed her eyes and blinked repetitively. She swallowed and coughed passed blood that surfaced in her throat and she used a shaky hand to lift herself up to witness Isaiah's final attacks on the man.

She was thankful that he was dead, but the mess would need to be cleaned up. She coughed and her wings arched and folded behind of her. She was in immense pain, her face a mess. Her lips were swollen, her nose broken in two places. Her regeneration would kick in soon; an hour at best. She would start healing. Her sweet scented blood painted the floor, but the smell of this man's was heavy and she could honestly go for a glass of O negative right now. She looked up at Isaiah and, instead of being too prideful, accepted his hand and gladly let him hoist her to her feet.

She weakly stood on her feet, her lips coiling into a bruised smile, her fangs seemingly growing smaller, her skin returning to the olive tone, and her wounds becoming better visible now that her skin was back to normal. She hadn't sustained too much damage, but she had suffered just enough to make her woozy. She dug for her phone and dialed Anna. "Scratch the bath, ready the hot tub and get out a bottle of our finest. A guest is coming over," she muttered in a somewhat exhausted tone, though it was in English. Anna complied, despite being worried on the other end.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 14th 2012, 6:57 pm

Isaiah lifted Chelle to her feet gently, being careful to deal as little pain to her as possible. He could tell she would heal from the wounds, as some minor scraps and bruises were already fading. He supported her for a moment so she could regain her balance. When she nodded her head slowly at him, he let go and turned his gaze upon the dead metahuman. He sighed again, then walked over to his corpse and tugged his shortsword free. He wiped the blade off on the dead man's clothing scraps, then spun, retracted, and sheathed the weapon.

"You don't happen to have a helicopter as well, do you?" Isaiah inquired as he glanced back over his shoulder at the now normal-looking woman. "I would like to retrieve my items before the police or someone else acquires them." He explained after she cocked an eyebrow. She pulled her phone out again and started talking to the person on the other end. "I'll meet you over at the hotel." The vigilante said over his shoulder before bracing himself and sprinting away.

A Few Minutes Later...

Isaiah pulled the bandana up over his face, then reached down to grab his duffle bags. He had taken off his suit of nanoarmor, but didn't want to be recognized by anyone who had a phone. He heard sirens approaching fast, but the helicopter was already coming in to hover at the side of the building, the door open for him. He made sure the straps were secure, then dashed forward and jumped nimbly over the gap. He touched down on the floor of the vehicle, feet sliding as his momentum caused him to slam into the opposite door. He dropped the bags and reached over to slam the sliding door shut, then pulled a small device similar in appearance to a detonator.

The vigilante flicked the protective panel over the button open, then pressed the bright red button itself with a click. This activated a digital worm that would rapidly eat through all data about him being at the hotel, be it in his reservation or security camera footage. All gone. As for the little device he had clipped onto one of the front desk's computer monitor, it would dissolve after carrying out its appointed task, leaving no evidence he had ever been there, save the destruction of his room and the criminal metahuman body lying in a field somewhere a few kilometers distant.

Isaiah tossed the activator onto the nearest duffle bag, then leaned back in his seat, one hand absently rubbing his forehead.

"Well, this has certainly been an interesting day thus far." The vigilante said to Chelle, his voice slightly hoarse from the physical exertion.

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 7:27 pm

She limped gently to grab her sword, her left hand spinning the blade and slinging any blood and grime from the blade before she sheathed it properly. She was still speaking to Anna and called in a Helicopter to escort her. She would also stop to grab Isaiah at the hotel. As Isaiah flitted off, Chelle was waiting in the middle of the field for Anna and the Helicopter to arrive. She sighed gently and touched her face gingerly. She felt the swollen lips, nose, and then let her hand slide to rub her ribs. A bit cracked, but she would be okay. She hadn't gotten into this big of a fight in a while. At least not someone on the same level of skills as her. She winced gently and coughed a bit, spitting out crimson. She licked her more-than-normal plump lips and sighed again.

"Ah, finally," she said when the helicopter arrived by air and lowered into the field. She made the short walk to the metal bird, her wings seemingly 'vanishing' behind of her before she climbed into the cabin. She sat down and strapped herself in. She also put on a headset and kept the one she had to keep communication with Isaiah on her ear. "We'll have to send someone out soon to clean up this mess and burn the body with thermite," she said. "Yes my Queen," Anna said a bit loudly through her headset while she perched next to Chelle. She started to wipe and clean off her mistress while the helicopter made it's trek to grab Isaiah. Chelle could have left him there, but he was going to be a nice asset to have added to Thrones'.

---

Once Isaiah was in the Helicopter, Chelle offered him a headset as well to talk, but the flight was not too long. The helicopter circled and flew over a large Mansion nestled in a very rural spot in Italy. The estate was huge, and looked like it belonged to a royal family. It technically did; Thrones being that family. The private jet had been flown back to the Mansion and was on it's private runway, the helicopter pad not too far off from the run way. A car was stationary, waiting for Chelle and her guest to arrive to drive them the short quarter mile to the estate's front doors. Once the chopper landed, Chelle climbed out and walked to the car, her limp gone, and her bruises and scratches almost all gone. Her lips' swollen state was almost gone, and her nose was starting to heal as well. She would have to re-position the break when she got a chance in front of a mirror. She still had a while before the bones set.

"Welcome to my home," she said while the car stopped and let them out. "I'm sure you're curious as to who I am.." she chuckled and walked into the front doors where guards were stationed, and had opened the doors for her greeting her as their Queen. "My name is not too important, but I am Rochelle Felicity DiMartino Takeiro. This is my slice of heaven. And I have a business deal for you; but first, I'd love to dip into the hot tub. Care to join me?" she questioned, her form stopping just before the grand stair case, her head turning to glance toward him with a soft smile.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 14th 2012, 7:57 pm

"Ah, of course." Isaiah said softly to himself as they approached the door. "You're the Queen of Thrones." In confirmation to his statement, the guards welcomed their Queen as the doors opened before them. He looked around the entrance hall, and honestly say he was impressed by the lavishness of the mansion. He wasn't one for having a house worth roughly half a country's treasury, but it still felt interesting to be in a place like this. He turned to regard Chelle as she started to speak. He nodded when she spoke her name, as he had already deduced it a few seconds earlier. His interest perked at the job offer she mentioned, and an eyebrow unconsciously lifted when she invited him to join her in an actual hot tub. There were definitely no luxuries like hot tubs in the Pittsburgh tri-state area, but he knew it would help sooth his somewhat aching body. "By all means, Queen, ah, Takeiro."

The vigilante stepped up beside the slightly taller woman and kept pace with her as she walked, head tilting from side to side as he observed the interior of the mansion more thoroughly.

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2012, 9:25 pm

Chelle nodded and started to take the stairs. "Anna will show you to a guest room to sleep in. And then she'll escort you to the hot tub. And if you lack swimming attire, I'm sure Anna can acquire you something." She gave him a still mildly swollen smile and picked up her pace to walk up the stairs, her mini dress swaying slightly, the material loose around of her hips. It was ruined, but she could always have another gown made. It was nothing big to her.

--

Chelle freshened up in her room, stripping out of her rags for clothes and using a warm wet towel to wipe off some of the dirt and grime. The hot bath would help that out a bit better. She pulled herself into a bathing suit that covered the appropriate things. It was a one piece that covered most of her abdomen, but her sides and back were exposed, as well as most of her cleavage with a large V dipping to just above her naval. The swimsuit also tied around of her neck in a holster fashion. It was flat black and accented her features well. She wrapped herself into a dark red satin robe and draped a towel over her arm and stepped into a pair of flip flops. She walked the distance to the back of the Mansion and out to the hot tub and pool area. The day was still upon them, it being only around three in the afternoon. She waited for Isaiah to arrive before she slid into the hot tub, because she wanted Anna to have the cook prepare a nice dinner for them, and Isaiah would get to pick the dinner.

Once Anna arrived with Isaiah behind of her, Chelle smiled and started speaking toward Anna, but did acknowledge Isaiah's presence. "I'd like to have a meal prepared. Something delicious; whatever Isaiah wants," she said, and then continued on about wine, and how it should be brought out to them immediately, as well as Chelle's laptop. Once Anna had scurried off, Chelle slid out of the robe and placed it, as well as the towel, on the clean stone patio the hot tub was nestled into. She took the shallow step down into the large in ground hot tub and slid into the warm water. She had pressed her nose back into it's proper position when she was in her bathroom, so now her healing process was really working on fixing her broken bones and wounded flesh. The warm water was also an added help. As soon as Anna was back with another servant, Chelle opened her laptop on the edge of the hot tub and voice activated a file that popped up for Isaiah to read. It was all the necessary things to know about Thrones. Anna left the Wine opened for it to breathe, and also sat two glasses on a tray down as well. Anna then bowed and stepped out to inform the Chef of the meal Isaiah desired."How would you feel about joining ranks within Thrones?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 15th 2012, 8:46 am

Isaiah walked around the spacious guest room, though in his mind he likened it more to an extravagant apartment, eyes flitting over every part of the area. He touched and activated a small device in his pocket that scanned for nearby electronic surveillance equipment; a force of habit, but it had saved several times before. He sighed and shook his head slightly, then turned off the cylindrical device. He swiveled as Anna entered, a male swimsuit held under one arm. As he had come to track and eliminate the criminal metahuman, he hadn't packed any swimwear for recreational use. He nodded his thanks, then started changing once she left.

The vigilante stood in front of a large mirror afterwords, his expression hard as he looked over the various types of scars almost tattooing his physique. His ribcage was bruised from the glancing yet powerful kick, but it would heal in a week or two. He blinked, coming out of his slight revery, then pulled the swim shirt--similar to a skinsuit but more tailored for having fun in a pool--over his head. He rotated his head slowly, a couple audible pops sounding before he ceased. He then exited the guest room and made his way to the back of the mansion. The guards fixed him with wary eyes, but that was to be expected. He certainly wouldn't trust himself if he was one of the guards.

Isaiah finally reached the hot tub after walking for what he thought was a ridiculous distance for the interior of a mansion, his footfalls quiet and hardly disturbing the carpet where he walked. He agilely slid into the heated water next to the Queen of Thrones, then smirked when Chelle told Anna to inform the chef of what he wanted to eat. He shrugged sightly, then said something along the lines of 'wanting to have some decent spaghetti for once'. His attention focused abruptly on Chelle as she moved the laptop over for him to see, then asked if he would like to join Thrones.

He didn't reply immediately, instead scanning over the information displayed on the screen as he scrolled down. "You know, most of this stuff would have been a lot more surprising if I hadn't known half of it beforehand. Occasionally I get bored and attempt to monitor powerful organizations around the world more intently than usual." He added before she could say anything. "And I have to admit, Thrones has pretty good security." He paused as he thought. "Yes. Yes, I would like to join. I share many ideals with Thrones, which is why I've been observing it closely in recent years. You strive to keep balance through the assassinations of criminals and those corrupted by power, riches, etc. I do that to the best of my abilities where I live, but it's only one area, whereas Thrones spreads throughout the world."

Isaiah smirked slightly. "I think it's time to reveal my, ah, 'dirty little secret', if you will; unless your sources haven't figured it out already. I am Isaiah Shaw, known as Faint Shadow in the Pittsburgh tri-state area. I'm not offended if you haven't heard of me--quite the opposite, in fact. I enjoy not being known except as the silent stalker of evildoers." He paused again, wanting to see Chelle's response.

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2012, 11:07 am

"Ah, a decent Spaghetti is a bit of an understatement to what my Chef's can do!" she said, a light chuckle racking her body while she relaxed and allowed Isaiah to look through the Thrones' file. Impressed by his research, she smirked. "Well, with you on board, you can always help us secure our information just a bit more, eh?" she asked lightly, a brow raising in a curious manner. She moved a hand and brushed a bit of hair from her eyes and then sunk down into the hot tub, letting her hair get wet. She would likely take a dip into the main pool and get back into the hot tub soon. She resurfaced and reached, taking hold of her towel while she leaned over the edge of the hot tub. She cleaned her hands and pulled up another file. It was on 'Faint Shadow' that also had a few possible aliases listed as well, one being Isaiah Shaw. These files had been put together by her more intelligence savvy members; alike to Victoria and Bliss.

She linked Isaiah Shaw with the Faint Shadow profile and smirked toward him. "We had been following you for a while, but had no idea who you were behind of the mask. You're very good at making it seem like someone else wears your costume.." she sat the laptop a bit farther back after he got a good look, closing the electronic device. She then poured two glasses of wine and offered him one, taking her own. She sipped the rich beverage and hummed with glee. "Well, I'd like to formally welcome you to Thrones. You will fall into rank as one of my Knights." She tipped her glass and drank it's contents after clanging the crystal glass with his. She then stepped out of the hot tub, pulling herself up onto the patio. She adjusted the bottom of her swim suit, flicking her fingers under the seam to straighten the black material. With her back to him, she took slow, long legged strides to the pool side. Her back moved in a mesmerizing fashion, all of her scars noticeable in the afternoon sunlight.

She stopped by the pool and stretched her arms over her head and rolled her neck and then dove into the rippling waters. A shallow waterfall lead into the pool, giving it a very nice ambiance of water hitting water. She resurfaced and flipped her hair out of her face and kicked her legs, keeping herself floating. Her lips were no longer swollen, and her nose was going back to normal. Her regeneration was quite nice, especially after a fight like earlier. It was so unfortunate that the metahuman murderer just had to come after her. She probably could have taken him on her own, but the extra hands were nice to have.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 15th 2012, 12:35 pm

Isaiah smirked slightly. "Thanks. I'm good at concealing my identity when I want to." He considered her next words for a moment before speaking again. "Ah, a Knight. The standard agents of Thrones. Perfect for my particular set of abilities." He touched his wineglass to hers briefly, then stared into the liquid's colored depths. He didn't drink, mostly because of practical reasons, though it was partially that the taste of any alcoholic beverage was repugnant to him. However, seeing as he had just cemented his future for the time being and didn't feel like being overly rude, he swallowed about half of the drink before setting it down.

The vigilante stretched his limbs in the hot tub as Chelle got out and dived into the pool. He moved the laptop into a better position, then started typing rapidly. After about a minute, he stopped, and a satisfied look came over his face. He had, after all, just improved Thrones' security systems. Not as much as he would have liked, but then again his lair was back in Pittsburgh, and it was no small feat to upgrade software like that in a short time, so he was fairly proud of himself. He shut the device, then stood and stepped out of the hot tub.

"I don't suppose you have a firing range around here as well?" Isaiah inquired, looking down at the admittedly beautiful Queen of Thrones.

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2012, 12:53 pm

She lazed on her back, floating nonchalantly in the pools beautifully blue water. "Basement," she chimed. Anna presented herself, this time her fox ears and tail flicking in a cute manner. "My mistress and Master Shaw," Anna said sweetly, bowing to both of them individually. "Dinner will be plated soon." Chelle chuckled and swam to the edge of the pool and used the shallow ladder to hoist herself up and out.

She stretched lightly and placed a hand on her hip. "Ah, good then. Mind preparing a glass of O-Negative for me, darling?" Chelle cooed, giving a sweet smile to Anna. "Of course madame! Also, I couldn't help but over hear Master Shaw's request.. Shall I escort him to the basement?" Chelle shook her head in reply to Anna's question and grabbed for her towel. She dried off and then slid into her silk robe and loosely tied it around of her. She let her feet slide into the sandals and she offered her arm to Isaiah. "We'll both go. I'm sure a bit of shooting would be lovely before dinner. Anna, you are free to join us if you wish." Anna declined and went off to do whatever a fox demon did before dinner time.

Chelle walked with Isaiah, the distance not too long, especially with an elevator for their use to reach the basement. It was well lit, and open with a garage as well as a second room blocked off with a hand scanner that only replied to Thrones' members prints. "We'll get your prints programmed in so that you are able to use the facilities. Also, there's a base in New York; a bit smaller than this, but it has it's perks." she chuckled and stepped inside once the heavy metal door slid out of it's closed position, giving them access to the armory and shooting range. Weapons galore coated the walls, separate sealed rooms holding heavier artillery and other lovely toys. "Choose your weapon," she said, walking to 'The Wall.' Dubbed as such by an older Thrones' member that was no longer with them. God rest their soul.

Last edited by Chellizard on October 15th 2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 6970 words so far.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan999 October 16th 2012, 9:26 am

"Now this is an armory." Isaiah muttered to himself. He couldn't help but grin wickedly as an idea materialized in his mind. He walked over to the section which had holsters of varying types. He grabbed several, and after a minute of strapping the items onto his body, he started picked out firearms. Two revolvers went in the thigh holsters, two Glocks under the arms, dual shotguns that crossed in an X-shape on his back, a bolt-action sniper rifle in between the shotguns, two P90's held onto his shoulders by straps, four throwing knives on his waist, and finally two Mini-Uzi's. He held the last in his hands as he approached the nearest section of the firing range, expression gleeful.

The vigilante cracked his neck, then started. He fired a short burst as the first target popped up, nailing it in the chest. The other gun spat a burst of rounds through the head of a second target. So this went on--only a few bullets missing their intended destination--until the right clicked empty, the left followed suit a second later. He dropped both and pulled the P90 on his right side up, and was spraying lead downrange in a millisecond. When that weapon emptied, he slid it off his shoulder and brought the left one to bear. The grouping comparisons showed he was ambidextrous, but that wasn't news to him of course.

Soon, the second P90 clattered the the floor and the shotguns were roaring, the satisfying sound of Isaiah racking the pump echoing in between every shot. The transition from the first shotgun to the second was almost seamless, and to an inexperienced human it may indeed have sounded like the first shotgun had a huge internal magazine. The second dropped, allowing him to draw the revolvers. He fired them as quickly as possible, and they were emptied in slightly over a second. The Glocks were whipped out and fired, this time lasting slightly longer than the revolvers due to the larger clips. However, they soon fell as well.

The bolt-action sniper rifle fired and fired again for a few seconds, then fell to the floor along with the rest. As an added flourish to the end of that session, he vaulted off the rifle as the end of the barrel touched the ground, which gave him a couple more added feet. He soared up and to the side, flipping over sideways in the air, always facing the targets. Two throwing knives lashed out, each taking a separate target in the throat and heart, respectively. He landed and crouched, feet crossed. As he unwound, he whipped the remaining two knives at a third target, one catching it in the thigh while the other the other sank through where the eye would be.

Isaiah rose to his feet, turned to face Chelle, then bowed somewhat mockingly once. He moved away from the shooting range and back to the wall, deftly stepping through the carpet of brass jackets covering the floor in his general area.

"That was fun." He said cheerfully.

Last edited by Spartan999 on October 17th 2012, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Faint Shadow:

Famine:

Sol Comet:
Spartan999
Spartan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes October 17th 2012, 8:36 am

Warm shafts of sunlight burst through exposed glass, illuminating a grand bedroom and waking up its single hungover occupant. The distant sounds of chirping birds provided a soft, ebullient melody that was simply too sweet to ignore, piercing the flimsy protection of a pillow thrown across a sleepy head. Light footsteps, barely louder than a mouse, shuffled across the carpeted bedroom floor, trying not to disturb the sleeping Prince who wished for the comfortable slumber to drag him back into it's loving darkness. The muted barely noticable drone of Italian traffic blared in the distance, reminding the young man that the day had started a long time ago and he was very much thrust back into reality in the early hours of the afternoon. Yes, Cilian Blanc, the wily French prince of thrones had managed to end the previous night with several bottles of wine and great company...fitting for a spontaneous vacation in the bustling European city.

A barely audible grumble escaped the handsome man's throat, raspy from the lack of fluids and making it quite clear that he still very much wanted to go back to sleep. A light female giggle illuminated the groggy frenchman's senses, alerting him to the fact that someone was still in the room with him. He felt no danger, his tattoos would have gone haywire if there was a possible threat standing in his bedroom...he recognized the distinct light feminine melody and instantly grinned, his eyes still closed but his mind fully aware of his visitor. No sooner had he slowly removed the large embroidered pillow off his head to allow the fresh air to hit his face did a lithe body crawled onto the large mattress, the slow movements that edged closer to him causing his inked skin to tingle. A dainty finger poked Cilian's nose, the soft warm flesh hitting his own sparking his eyes to creak open, flooding his view with a particularly beautiful sight.

Crouched next to him on the bed was an angel, or so he believed anyway, her pink lips curled in a smile and big bright eyes gazing at him with warmth and playfulness, it was none other than Anna...his gorgeous lover and friend. "Good morning sleepyhead", she cooed, brushing strands of black hair out of his face before lightly dragging her fingernails against his stubbled jawline. "I'm just borrowing your swimming trunks okay...", the white haired woman softly spoke, revealing black and white shorts neatly folded under the crease of her arm. "We have a new knight and he needed swimmers..", she pursed her lips, blinking those beautiful big eyes that not even he could resist. Her hand was curled up on his bare chest, rising and falling with every breath he took. Cilian raised an eyebrow...she obviously could have borrowed some spare clothes from the cupboard down the hallway, she just went out of her way and simply made an excuse just to creep into his room. "It would be nice if you said hi to him...Chelle likes him," she grinned, hopping back onto her knees as she readied herself back onto small slender feet.

"Once I say hi and do all the pleasantries we're going out to have some fun..." he mumbled, a grin slowly creeping across his lips as he dragged the back of his index finger along her pale forearm.

"Oh you better be quick, you can't keep a girl waiting," she smiled cheekily, brushing hair out of her face before placing a peck on his lips. "They're down by the armory...oh and we're having spaghetti for lunch", and with one lasting glance at her sleepy partner she hopped off the bed and skipped back to her Queen...expecting the smirking prince to follow sooner rather than later.

~

Anna was not lying, the familiar mouth watering smell of spaghetti bolagnaise had eventually wafted into the Prince's room forcing him to flop his body out of bed and drag his numb legs down to the kitchen..not caring that he was only wearing his boxer shorts. It was an easy task convincing the portly chef to give his hungover body a double serving and no sooner had he gobbled down half of the meal he snuck some more onto his plate...quickly exiting the kitchen like a not-so-subtle gourmet food thief. Holding the plate of spaghetti in one hand and clasping a leftover bottle of red from the night before in the other he slowly made his way down to the armory the level below, not forgetting to give any passing maid a dazed nod of the head and a slurred "Good morning..", even if it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

Eventually he had waddled down the stairs into the expansive and well lit armory, the loud...almost unbearable gunfire making his throbbing head feel even worse. Blinking away the sleep from his eyes he kicked open the door with his knee, hobbling into the Thrones weapon room like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Present was his Queen, as dazzling as ever; Anna, who was stifling a giggle under after seeing her barely dressed 'boyfriend' waltz into the room and some newbie...who was wearing Cilian's shorts. His entrance was typically fitting of the slightly flamboyant prince and as he came into view the looks of amusement from various parties was enough to tell him that his arrival was well received.

"Good morning Queen," he mumbled, trying not to appear as hungover as he felt, bending down to kiss her hand. A brief grin flashed across his lips as let the tattoos swirl across his body in their silent playful amusement...apparently the sentient designs enjoyed being around fellow Throne buddies. Turning his head to the new fellow he raised three free fingers to shake the man's hand...not daring to let go of his wine nor his spaghetti."Nice to meet you, welcome to the family! I hope you're enjoying my shorts...", he smirked, chuckling under his breath before turning his attention to the grinning white haired woman standing not too far from him. "And good morning to you Anna...care to join for some wining and dining?", he grinned, attempting to remain as subtle as possible, he wasn't sure if his relationship with Chelle's personal maid was a known fact amongst Thrones.

Anna bit her lips, blushing a bit before gazing at her Queen, "Ma'am may I be excused...it appears Prince Cilian has had a rough night and may need some asssitance behaving himself today..." she said with complete and utter clarity, trying to sound as genuine as possible without letting slip of their plans together once they were in a private location...

The Long Hunt - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content