The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vacation in Miami (Invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation in Miami (Invite only)

Post by Ari Armello August 29th 2012, 1:58 pm

While Ari did like being called a cute guy he still wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or just telling him what he wanted to hear so she could stay over at the summer house like she had asked earlier. When she bit her lip it added a cuteness factor to her beauty and he had to think that she was definitely a woman that he would have asked out on a real date given the chance earlier. But hey lady luck seemed to favor him as Skyler said she could go for a juicy burger and a beer rather than a restaurant "why can't all beautiful women have such standards?" he asked in a playful tone. As she told the bartender that she was taking the glass he glanced over at the bartender who was obviously interested in her, 'well too bad buddy I have her for at least the rest of the night' Ari thought to himself playfully. When they were outside the sudden hard look she gave him was a bit worrying, his worries disappeared as she actually said that she couldn't have done it without him and apologized if it felt like he might share the same fate as Jeremy.

"Honestly I wasn't all that worried about you killing me but the transformation was a just in case, after all there are plenty of hit men well hit women in your case that don't like to leave any type of witnesses" he said in a cheerful tone. "Usually I would have simply gotten out of the elevator if it were still moving but since you stopped it I figured a close range fight with a poison needle would definitely not be to my advantage" he said with a soft laugh following soon. While they walked he noted that she took off her heels so she could walk barefoot and then came the nasty popping sound that hardly seemed to phase Ari, he may not be in the deep underground but watching real underground fighters he had seen almost any injury one could think of so it hardly did anything to him to hear a popping sound. At the question of his name Ari simply shrugged "not a clue, just the name I grew up with" he said quickly "don't know if my parents gave me that name or if the orphanage did and don't really care since I didn't really have an attachment to either" he said in that cheerful tone of his. Most might think that Ari hid his feelings behind the cheerfulness when he spoke of his past but he really didn't care where he came from, he didn't long to meet his parents who he had never met because they were just strangers to him, "how about yourself? is Skyler a codename or your real name?" he asked jokingly.

Ari Armello

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vacation in Miami (Invite only)

Post by Chellizard August 31st 2012, 3:07 am

She shrugged and stepped with the pad of her feet first, then allowed her foot to roll and her heel to touch the sidewalk. She was moving gracefully; her years of military training giving her 'light feet.' "Let's not speak of this out loud here. But yes. I am glad I spared your life, too. You're cute." She gave him a smirk, one of her brows rising lightly. She moved her hand and grabbed his, her fingers lacing with his. She was awfully forward tonight, but that didn't mean anything to her. She could hold anyone's hand. It also made people look passed them, especially a girl with silver hair who could manage a boyfriend with such looks alike to Ari. She let a soft sigh pass her lips and she relaxed, keeping her pace somewhat matched to his, her feet barely making a sound with each step.

"Ahh. I figured Ari was short for something foreign. And, Skyler is my name. Not a code name or anything. It was given to me by my foster mother. Before her, I was just 'little girl.' Heh." She gave a small smile and looked to him out of the corner of her eye. She had no idea how she could manage opening up to him like that. "My code name would have to be Karma." she said, glancing toward her odd Yin and Yang tattoo. She gave him another smile and then noticed a nice burger joint with a walk-up window. She moseyed that way and rummaged through her purse a bit. She produced a twenty dollar bill and ordered a six pack of their coldest brew. "I'd like a bacon cheeseburger with swiss, pickles, ketchup and mustard." she said, smiling. "And a side of fries, of course." She then finally let go of his hand and stepped toward a small table for two and sat herself down, waiting for him to get the food.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Vacation in Miami (Invite only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Armello August 31st 2012, 1:14 pm

While Skyler stepped lightly and gracefully it seemed as if Ari just let his body go with the flow never really thinking about how he walked, it was a rather laid back walk as though he had not a problem in the world. It was like he hadn't just witnessed an assassination in the middle of a stopped elevator and that he wasn't walking with said assassin right now, yet he hardly saw her as that since she hadn't tried to kill him so far. When she said they shouldn't speak of this out here he gave a little nod as he had actually forgotten that most people were not as laid back as him so they liked to keep their secrets and what not. He smiled again as she called him cute and then grasped his hand with hers lacing her fingers with his as well, "well I always saw myself as a more ruggedly handsome guy" he said in a joking tone. "But cute works for me, especially if the compliment is coming from a pretty woman" he said smoothly returning his own compliment while giving her hand a little squeeze with his.

When she explained that her name was actually Skyler and it was given to her by her foster mother he felt a sense or similarity between them, they both did not know their true parents he thought. Ari was not like most people though he never had a fantasy where he was reunited with his parents for they weren't truly his parents they were nothing more than strangers who claimed to be his parents. He was shaken away from such thoughts as she explained that her code name would be Karma "ooh what goes around comes around" he said in a playful tone, soon they were at the burger joint and she was ordering her burger. He made a face as he heard her as for mustard on the burger "you just ruined a bacon cheeseburger" he said to her teasingly, "yes bacon cheeseburger with american, special sauce, with a dr pepper" he said quickly before handing over some money as well. Sure he wasn't opposed to drinking but he definitely wanted something else with his food as he felt alcohol ruined the taste, he came over with the food and set it down on the table before taking his own seat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ari:
Spoiler:

Azazel:
Spoiler:
Ari Armello
Ari Armello

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 31st 2012, 3:03 pm

A smile was etched across her features, her mind wandering to good things. She hadn't smiled this much in a while. It was quite possibly the alcohol in her system. Whether it was or not, she did not really care. she was just glad she was having fun. His compliment almost had her blushing but she composed herself a bit. "You're right, what goes around, does come back around. That's usually me, though. I go around, and come back around. Kind of an undying cycle, if you ask me." She said in reply to his knowledge of karma, and sat herself down into a chair, her legs crossing gently while she waited for him to get his food. Skyler had stuck her tongue out playfully at his comment. "Order something you're 'allergic' to, and score a free burger." She said, smiling lightly. She did like mustard, though.

She had cracked open a beer, using the hem of her torn dress to help pull the twist cap off. When her burger arrived, she scowled and peeled the bun back. "Uhm, sorry to bother you, but I had said 'no' mustard. I thought I was clear? I get hives if it's on my skin for too long. But, I'm sure my sickly friend at home would love this mustard-burger. She can't get enough of 'em. I'll make it easier, though, this time. Just a Bacon and swiss burger, no condiments whatsoever, please." she said, making sure the waiter wrote it down. She gave him a nice tip for being a sweet heart, but nothing over fifteen bucks. Once the waiter was gone, and apologized, and even brought her a brown bag to put the other burger in, she was smiling, looking to Ari. "Just means tomorrow I'll have a little bit of bad luck on my plate; it's all right, though. I have years and years of bad luck, it won't hurt to pile on just a little more." She gave him a light smile and took a swig of her beer, enjoying the taste that painted the inside of her mouth.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Armello September 1st 2012, 4:53 pm

Ari wasn't a brilliant guy growing up on the streets but he was far from being stupid, if you were stupid or dumb on the streets you got killed very quickly, so he learned what he could from books or tv shows as he did not want to end up in a ditch somewhere. When she commented on how one could get a free burger he raised his eyebrow up questioningly "oh my you naughty girl" he said in a playful tone while she cracked open one of her beers. He watched as she put on a little show of acting as if this wasn't the burger that she had ordered and she even gave the waiter a nice tip to make him feel better so he didn't think to question her, she had manipulation skills he thought calmly as he bit into his burger. The juicy flavor of the beef and bacon mixing together perfectly, he closed his eyes savoring the taste before opening them as Skyler began to explain that she would have a little bad luck tomorrow but that hardly mattered since she had years of it already.

Ari swallowed his food and then shrugged "if there was no bad luck then you couldn't have good luck" he said casually before sipping at his dr pepper now, "besides that I don't really believe in luck, fate, or coincidence" he said with a playful wink her way. "I think everything we do starts a chain reaction that leads to what happens, for instance I talked to you which resulted in you taking an interest in me and using me as a cover at the same time which led us here, that could not have happened if I chose not to talk to you" he said confidently. "So I believe we make our own luck" he said in the same confident tone before taking another large bite of his burger, a little splash of the special sauce ended up on his cheek unknowingly while he tried to look oh so cool ruining it for him.

Ari:
Spoiler:

Azazel:
Spoiler:
Ari Armello
Ari Armello

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 6th 2012, 5:30 am

Skyler gave Ari a coy look, a small smile lacing her lips. She chose to go ahead and eat the burger with mustard, considering the guy had ducked back into his kitchen area. She small walk-up diner having a few more late night couples, or hungry singular people wanting a delicious treat. She took a bite of her mustard tainted burger and felt herself instantly relax, the ice cold beer also a nice touch. She took another swig of the simple beverage and sighed happily. "We do build our own luck, so you have a point." She paused the lay her burger down and swipe one of her fries through some loose salt and then popped it into her mouth. She chewed happily and swigged her beer before nodding and swallowing to speak. "Yeah, I might have to argue that a little bit, though. Destiny is always lurking in the future for us, we just choose which path to take; the long or short one so we can reach our destiny." She tilted the neck of her beer bottle toward him, the alcoholic beverage sloshing inside of the bottle.

She chuckled and moved a hand to grab a napkin and wipe the sauce from his cheek. Instead of using the napkin, she tucked the paper into her hand and ended up using her thumb. She gave him a light smile and licked her thumb clean before taking another bite of her delicious burger. "Life cannot get much better than this!" she said, licking her lips. She was about to wash down the bite with a bit of her beer, but a woman walking by happen to get purse nabbed, the man running down the sidewalk as fast as he could, but he was having a hard time through a few bystanders that attempted to be a hero. Skyler facepalmed and stood up. She wasn't that fast, but she was fast enough to catch up to that guy. She narrowed her eyes and with a bit of 'tunnel vision' caught sight of the man. Her intense training as a military brat gave her advantages, and a certain set of skills to tag the guy and get the purse back.

She was on his trail, and with one swift knee to his lumbar, he was crumpled on the sidewalk, groaning. Skyler chuckled and grabbed the purse and stood back up right after patting the guy on the cheek. "Tough luck, buddy," she said, smirking before pushing through the crowd which had started to clap and cheer slightly before moving on with their lives. She rolled her eyes. It wasn't anything special. Just a simple retrieval. So simple, so bland; so easy.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Armello September 7th 2012, 3:28 am

Ari laughed softly as Skyler spoke of destiny always being around the corner no matter what path you took, he couldn't help it as he had no beliefs like that, he decided where he would go an how he would do it not some unknown force. It was one of his many flaws believing that he had control over everything within his life when anything could happen to upset such a balance, he never truly believed in god or in any other kind of deity that was out there as he had never seen one. He just couldn't believe that there was some great force out there that could do anything yet allowed the innocent to suffer so badly, sure they had free will but when a psycho killer is on the loose and he kidnaps a believer why does there god never help them he often wondered. He found believing in something to be weak as well to need something else to keep you strong was weak where he came from. When she said that life couldn't get any better he was shaken from his morbid thoughts giving her a soft smile in return as he found her cute at certain points of their 'date'. When the theft occurred Ari did not move a muscle except to eat his food as the thief hadn't stolen anything from him so why should he bother stopping the thief he asked himself, all you would get is a hurried thank you and then they would forget about you within a day or two.

Yet to his surprise Skyler seemed to be raring to go as she went after the thief with a one track mind it seemed, he shrugged as he went back to his burger and fries content with them. Though while she chased after the guy he did go get the waiter and ask for some chili to throw on his burger and fries "gonna eat bad might as well do it right" he said to himself playfully as he bit into his chili bacon burger now. Skyler caught the thief rather quickly and while the clapping happened he turned in his seat to give her a sly little smile before offering his used napkin "oh miss can you sign this for me like a real hero would?" he asked in a playful tone before using the napkin to wipe some chili from his lips. To be honest she could have saved the president of the united states right now and he wouldn't have cared unless the guy was offering him some money, dead or alive the president didn't mean jack to Ari as well he didn't pay taxes as all his money was a bit shady.

Ari:
Spoiler:

Azazel:
Spoiler:
Ari Armello
Ari Armello

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 10th 2012, 8:27 am

She padded back to the table, her feet a tad sore, but she'd be fine. She plopped down in the chair and sighed, tipping back the beer and taking a large swig. Finishing the brew was a bit sad, but she felt a minor buzz at this moment. She placed the bottle into the empty slot on the cardboard six pack holster. Instead of grabbing another, she took a big bite of her burger and when he commented on signing the napkin, she almost choked on the bite and had to chew and swallow a bit hastily. She cracked open her second beer and took another sip. "Ha ha. Very. Funny." She rolled her eyes and examined the chili. "Mmn. Smells good. Haha." she, unbeknownst to her, slid a foot and let her rest against Ari's leg. She thought it was the pole to the umbrella covering their table, but she did not really check, either. Her toes wiggled, a bad habit of her's. Her hands were preoccupied, but her toes would wiggle if she wasn't standing or walking.

"Man, this day has been pretty good. I met a cute guy at a bar, when I really wasn't supposed to. You could be getting yourself into danger by meeting me, you know.." she said, smirking. While she said danger, she pointed the lip of her bottle toward him and then pulled it back to herself to take another swig. She was happy to have a cold brew washing her throat, but she could honestly go for a fruity drink; maybe just some orange juice. They'd have to stop at a convenience store. "Mmn. Well, I hope you enjoyed that burger. Haha. Might as well spoil yourself; your life is yours, and no one else's." she said, matter of fact like. She slid her foot up the edge of his leg, her foot realizing that she felt cloth. She felt a bit embarrassed, but went with it. If he hadn't stopped her, might as well continue.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 25th 2012, 9:46 pm

Gathering EXP. My RP partner is not eligible for EXP gains due to letting this topic die.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top