The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What is happening I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
What is happening I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
What is happening I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What is happening I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
What is happening I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
What is happening I_vote_lcapWhat is happening I_voting_barWhat is happening I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
What is happening I_vote_lcapWhat is happening I_voting_barWhat is happening I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What is happening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening Empty What is happening

Post by jakester12 August 27th 2012, 11:23 am

While walking home from a long day of school I saw this shady guy running away from the cops. Exploding grenades were coming out of his hands and he was trying to kill the cops. To me it just looked like he robbed some place of all its money. I was almost close to him when to ninjas appeared. He leaped onto some building and then again to the top of the building. I herd the cops say "requesting backup target using roofs of buildings to get away". When fighting the ninjas I used my electrical powers, but they kept dodging the blast. They then they ran up to me and I tripped them both. With both of them down I shocked them just enough to make them unconscious and give them to the cops to put in jail. When the cops came over they said " thanks, what is your name". I said " uh um Static Shock sir". From that day on I was now the superhero called Static Shock. Still knowing that the other villain was getting lose I went looking for him. I found him a few hours latter after tracking him for so long at an abandoned apartment building. When I entered the building there was a long stairway to get to the top apartment. When I got to the top I knocked the door down with my foot and yelled " where the hell are you". The shady man said " right here'. I turn around and he was right behind me. I through some blasts, but he just dodged them like it was nothing. He then shoot some grenades at me, but he miss hitting random things in the apartment. Back and forth of use throwing our blasts and us dodging it from each other I ran in and put my hands on him and shocked him till he went unconscious. After he fell down I pick up his wallet and looked at his name and I.D. It said Alex Perton A.K.A Mr. Boom. I instantly remembered that name. He goes to my school. The cops finally cough up to me and I handed the villain to them for he can go to jail. I then finished my walk back home, because it was getting late and my aunt and uncle were thinking were was I. so I got home and I told them what happened and they were proud of me. I then told Zeke and my other super powered friends and they were jealous of me. I then asked them if they wanted to join my group, but it did not work out. They did say that they would like to help me out on some missions if it was OK and I said " it was fine".
jakester12
jakester12

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Job : Student, greeter, counselor
Registration date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

What is happening Empty Re: What is happening

Post by Chellizard August 28th 2012, 12:14 am

Your character application is still posted in the incorrect area. If you would like help, come into the cbox and seek out an moderator or administrator. I am willing to help you. And because you are not approved, you cannot post within the forum. So, this post cannot be replied to; you will have to wait to RP with anyone.

So, let's just take a step back, breathe, and work on your application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
What is happening JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum